dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

I just got my money from Bovada. Took 21 business days which, to me, is fine. Why is everyone so caught up the speed of the payout? Who cares if it takes 2, 4 or 6 weeks? In the big scheme of things what difference does it make?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

i would NEVER play at a book that tied up my money for 6+ weeks

just personal prefrence i guess....i just dont like my money in limbo offshore...much safer in my pocket, so faster the better

if they take my money in seconds, least they can pay me in days not months

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Right on 5mike5...

Well dww123, i'm happy that you got your $, I just hope the rest of us will get ours.

It's not the time that i'm complaining about, it's the process of not knowing when. Especially when dealing with a large amount. Even Bovada has no idea when you're going to get your $. As 5mike5 said, they were able to take our $ when they want to, it's only fair that they do the same back, keep to their payout schedule, or at least have some kind of update to insure us. It's just bad business. I'm pretty sure this has made Bovada lose a lot of customers.

witt
    witt's Avatar Become A Pro!

they pay it is just slow

Brotherwil
    Brotherwil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

No payout from Bovada

I'm on business day 26 and am still getting the run around. I've requested a small amount, $500, and have been getting nothing but excuses. I'm getting the feeling they are a typical site that takes your $$ but won't pay out. I guess I should have known.................

Brotherwil

So you work for these thieves? They are a joke. Day 26 and no $$$$................

dward1030
    dward1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I sent an email today about not having any tracking number or notification and their response is that it can now take up to 20 days. WTH This is frustrating especially when it does not take twenty days to take the money out of my account.

Donster
    Donster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Ahahahahahahaha !!!! "Bovada customer service here" Ahahahahahahahahha !! We would like YOU to PM our god damned checks !!!

Donster
    Donster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

How much was it for and where in the US are you located if you dont mind me asking?

Brotherwil

Quote Originally Posted by Donster View Post
    How much was it for and where in the US are you located if you dont mind me asking?
    My first one was for $500 (I have another $650 pending-only 5 days so far on that one) requested on March 31st. Just got a tracking number today. I live in California

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd just use p2p and do multiple withdrawls and bite the bullet on fee's if you were withdrawling a few grand. Those are claimed to be handles in a couple days.

First 123