NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

hope u guys smarten up after this disaster and get to a better book

should be totally unacceptable

goodluck

lel5467
    lel5467's Avatar Become A Pro!

No kidding!!! I certainly have!! Thanks Mike!

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

wheres blow job becky?

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

on her knees

lel5467

Day 28. Still no $$$. They are "still waiting to hear from the other department." Irritating.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

unreal

gl buddy

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Come on guys give them a chance to get u your $. U know that they will pay u, but u do also know certain methods take a while.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Come on guys give them a chance to get u your $. U know that they will pay u, but u do also know certain methods take a while.
    over 2 months???

come on

lel5467

This is ridiculous. They will have to bend over backwards to EVER get me to play there again.

zbkabal
    zbkabal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I had over 7 payout request. I am still owed one from 12/18. Been paid for a few earlier payouts but has been painful. I would not recommend this book if you play big.

spencer7
    spencer7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Expect payout times to get worse. They are the most popular U.S book and growing.I think bodava has plenty of money,but the processors can't handle all their business. The only good thing is once you make a payout request the funds leave you're account so you can't loose it.

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by zbkabal View Post
    I had over 7 payout request. I am still owed one from 12/18. Been paid for a few earlier payouts but has been painful. I would not recommend this book if you play big.
    If you'd like to PM us your account details, we'd be happy to look into the payout from 12/18.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I've had an account with this shop for some time, but never won anything significant enough to warrant a payout...

As soon as the brand was altered I began to get a bit worried and haven't funded since, based on this I think I'm gonna keep it that way, this is most unfortunate. I hope you guys eventually get your money but I'm sure for both of you it's the principle at this point. Really sucks.

squeakytoy
    squeakytoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been waiting 19 business days now and heard nothing, been using Bodog/Bovada for many years but if I keep getting the run around I will have to look elsewhere.

cmaulsby
    cmaulsby's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13714

As a US player I still use Bovada simply out of habit. It seems as if 5dimes is now the industry benchmark for payout and service.

jdunn
    Pissed Off at Bovada
    jdunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Waiting on Wire Transfter Payout

Quote Originally Posted by lel5467 View Post
    Has anyone else had payout issues recently? I've read through a number of other threads- wondering if there are any updates.

I've been waiting 21 days for a wire that was supposedly completed on Jan 12 (req and app'd Jan 9).

They have been giving me the run-around- making me send bank statements and such. All I get from them is "Kindly have patience."

At what point do I get ticked-off?

Did you ever get your payout? I requested a payout on Feb. 25th 2012 and I still haven't gotten it. As of today 4/4/2012 they told me that they did a trace on it and that it was successful and that i needed to contact my bank. Clearly I called my bank ASAP. My bank is still looking into it but they said they don't see anything for me. They also wanted to know who it was from and the fed #. I have emailed bovada customer support to find this info out but I haven't heard anything back. What do you all think? Am I getting played?

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

I got my check yesterday. took 19 business days. They are running a little slow right now.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

if this book had payout times on par with other books like 5dimes, and less -115 while other books -110, I think it would be A+

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

they are getting worse and worse

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya this book is worthless ...they didnt pay me out in the timeframe either ...TERRIBLE BOOK D+

jdunn
    Pissed Off at Bovada

Today is the 29th Business day since my payout via wire transfer was approved. Around the 15th business day I contacted them to see where my wire transfer was. They had me send in my bank statement and then told me they would put a trace on it and that could take 10 business days. Yesterday was the 10th business day since the trace and they sent me this message:

Dear Ms. Dunn,
    Account: xxxxxxxxx

We are contacting you from Bovada customer service in regard to your payout wit Reference Number 339628198, dated February 25, 2012 in the amount of $3950. Please be informed that our provider initiated a trace for this payment and was able to confirm that the wire was successful. We kindly ask that you contact your financial institution with Reference Number 6100xxxxxxxxxxx so that a trace can be done to initiate the funds.

In the event that you are still having difficulties, please feel free to contact us at our toll free number listed below.

Our Customer Service Team is available by phone at 1-888-263-0000 and e-mail at
    service@bovada.lv 24/7 to help if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Bovada Customer Service

Ok!! What does that mean? I called my bank and they don't show any wire coming in for me. They want to know who the sender is and the fed # and of course the payout team has not emailed me back with this information. I am starting to get really mad. I don't understand why I haven't gotten my money. Can anyone help me? I need to know what to do now.... Thank you, Jessica

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

no there crooks and the crooked me...someone needs to rate this book down..

jdunn
    Pissed Off at Bovada

So what should I do? Do I just give up? They owe me $4000.00 dollars. I don't understand what's going on. They used to pay me with no problems. So basically I will never see that money?

jlwhite3
    jlwhite3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Jdunn whats the update for you? I just got the same exact storyline for my payout... wire of 4950 and its about the 20th business day and no funds... They put a trace on it and said it would take up to 10 days... Any advice would help!

Did you get your payment??

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

OK, reading all these comments has me worried. This is my first time with Bovada and I've requested a decent size withdraw back on April 9th. This is the 15th business day already and I haven't gotten anything from Bovada yet, not an email or tracking #. I called Cust Serv. last night and they just gave me the same story they gave the rest. I REALLY hope that I get my money!!!
    Last edited by Nate728; 05-01-12 at 08:53 PM.

jlwhite3
    jlwhite3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Customer Service Sucks at BOVADA they all lie to us and tell us Bogus Answers

Halstad
    Update your status
    Halstad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate728 View Post
    OK, reading all these comments has me worried. This is my first time with Bovada and I've requested a decent size withdraw back on April 9th. This is the 15th business day already and I haven't gotten anything from Bovada yet, not an email or tracking #. I called Cust Serv. last night and they just gave me the same story they gave the rest. I REALLY hope that I get my money!!!
    I've been waiting since April 1 so I wouldn't expect a check in the near future. There is a good Bovada payout thread on 2+2, but it has been down for about a week and not expected back up until next week.

Nate728

Well, business day 19 since I made my request, 17 if counting after request was approved and nothing yet. I've filed a complaint form with SBR, not sure how much good that'll do but worth a try. I just want my money Bovada!

Nate728

I don't mind the waiting, but what I don't like is not knowing when or if I'm going to get my $. They could tell me it takes 30 days to get my $, as long as I get my $ in 30 days then I'm happy. But to tell you 15 business days and then don't send you any updates or notifications at all when it's already pass that date is what ticks me off!

dward1030
    dward1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Hi - I requested a payout on 4/16 tomorrow will be the 15th business day. I'm trying to understand why bovada is taking a lot longer to process payouts, then when it was bodog. I'm hoping I get my tracking number tomorrow.

Thanks.

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

I've received somewhere between 10-15 payouts throughout the years with Bodog/Bovada. I always use the check by courier method. All payouts until the last payout were roughly 15 business days. The last check I was received was roughly 20 business days. I have a payout on the way and it's been 16 business days and I don't have tracking info. Like many have said, it's just getting worse.

On top of that, customer service has declined. They've eliminated the chat live option. Emails are responded to with very generic answers. I used to be able to get refunded on wagers on cancelled fights a couple days after cancellation. I would tell them to look into it and that the fighter was rescheduled, and they would actually do it and refund. Now it's a generic response. Hell, look at the posts from "Bovada Service" in here. Generic responses that give zero insight into what is going on or if improvement will come.

I've always heard that Bovada was a bad book and realized their lines were late to come out as well as juiced at times, but they were great for a recreational bettor due to low limits, ease of payout, and good customer service. Two of the three things are now non-existent, so it's time to move to 5dimes.

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Now they say add 2-3 weeks on top of 15 days for payout

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've heard enough. Gonna stay away from them now.

dward1030

Quote Originally Posted by dward1030 View Post
    Hi - I requested a payout on 4/16 tomorrow will be the 15th business day. I'm trying to understand why bovada is taking a lot longer to process payouts, then when it was bodog. I'm hoping I get my tracking number tomorrow.

Thanks.

Day 15 and no notification yet... I swear I may start sticking to betonline. No matter how I put my money in they payout ********** and it only takes 1-2 days... Urgh..

dward1030

********* = b3t0n!in3

First 123 Last