lel5467
    lel5467's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada Payout

Has anyone else had payout issues recently? I've read through a number of other threads- wondering if there are any updates.

I've been waiting 21 days for a wire that was supposedly completed on Jan 12 (req and app'd Jan 9).

They have been giving me the run-around- making me send bank statements and such. All I get from them is "Kindly have patience."

At what point do I get ticked-off?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

14 days ago i would have been ticked off

lel5467

You're right, Mike. Now I'm ticked off. I just got off of the phone with them. On Jan 12, I received an email stating that the payout was completed and I would be receiving my funds within 5 business days. They "apologized" for the incorrect time frame, but are now stating that they should've said 15 business days. Now it's "If you don't have your $$ by Wednesday, give us a call back."

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

get to a better book buddy....5dimes p2p cash in 24 hrs. and checks at the door in 3 days like clockwork

Bovada Service
    bovada
    Bovada Service's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11289

Quote Originally Posted by lel5467 View Post
    You're right, Mike. Now I'm ticked off. I just got off of the phone with them. On Jan 12, I received an email stating that the payout was completed and I would be receiving my funds within 5 business days. They "apologized" for the incorrect time frame, but are now stating that they should've said 15 business days. Now it's "If you don't have your $$ by Wednesday, give us a call back."

Hello, Bovada Customer Service here! If you'd like to PM us your account information, we'd be happy to have a senior manager look into this payout situation for you.

lel5467

Thanks Bovada Service- but I don't have 20 posts so I can't PM you. Can you try to PM me? Or send and email to lel5467@yahoo.com?

Thanks!

Bovada Service
    bovada

Thanks Bovada Service- but I don't have 20 posts so I can't PM you. Can you try to PM me? Or send and email to lel5467@yahoo.com?

Thanks!
    Thanks! We'll have someone get in touch with you today to discuss this issue.

uws88
    uws88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks!
    i'm having a similar problem. i reuqested a wire payout on 1/3 and have not received anything. i'm currently on day 7 of the "waiting period" since i sent them my statement but they're basically telling me that it's going to take more than 10 business days to get an answer. it's really bs that it's taking this long. anyone else having issues?

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

Took about 24 days (calendar) but received a payout. They have been saying it takes 15 business days so even though it seems like an excessive amount of time the end result was close to what was told to me.

Hopefully the next payout will be faster than 15 business days.

lel5467

I just talked to them again and got nowhere. They are now telling me to wait until the end of the week. Outhouse- if you don't mind me asking- when did you make your request?

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

12/24, received over a week ago.

uws88

they changed their period from 10 to 15 days to give them more leeway since they don't want to pay people bonuses for sending late payouts. for some reason they can only contact their "provider" once to see the status of the payout and until then you're at their mercy. it's absolute bs, their customer service has gone from bad to worse. i'm a VIP client and it's not any better for me. i only have 1 other friend who still has a bovada account. everyone else has gone to 5dimes and they all are happy there and receive their payouts within 72 hours at most. if they don't get this resolved quickly i'll be joining them at 5dimes. i already opened the account i just need to fund it...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by uws88 View Post
    they changed their period from 10 to 15 days to give them more leeway since they don't want to pay people bonuses for sending late payouts. for some reason they can only contact their "provider" once to see the status of the payout and until then you're at their mercy. it's absolute bs, their customer service has gone from bad to worse. i'm a VIP client and it's not any better for me. i only have 1 other friend who still has a bovada account. everyone else has gone to 5dimes and they all are happy there and receive their payouts within 72 hours at most. if they don't get this resolved quickly i'll be joining them at 5dimes. i already opened the account i just need to fund it...
    smart move

lel5467

I will be doing the same thing. Still nothing. 17th business day and they can't give me any info as to the location of my wire. As soon as I get my $$$, I'm done with them.

uws88

Lel5467-did bodog service even get in touch with you?

lel5467

Lel5467-did bodog service even get in touch with you?

I've had a lot of communication with them- but only because I initiated it.

The only thing that I got from them that wasn't in reply to me was, after my payout was approved and processed on Jan 9, an email on Jan 12 stating that the payout had been completed by the processor and that I should have it within 5 business days.

Obviously that didn't happen and I've been on their case since then. Per them, that Jan 12 email was sent in error and they've asked me to "kindly be patient" as the 15 days is just an approximate time frame.

uws88

that's exactly what i got. an email to my bovada messages saying i should receive in 5 business days. i also received this on the 12th. since then i've sent them my bank statements to prove that i never received the wire. they originally said i would receive an answer within 10 business days. now the company line is i will receive an answer in "an average" of 10 business days. they never told me that the 5 business day message was an error on their part but i wouldn't be surprised if that's what i hear next. i hope other people are reading these posts and will think twice now about depositing their money with bovada. they recently told me that "players also have a responsibility to make sure theire expectations are realistic." that's funny, is it unrealistic to expect to be paid within their time frame? whenever i deposit money it always is debited from my account within 48 hours at the latest. they also said "the current ecommerce environment in which we operate can only be described as hostile, and we need to take measures as a business to work within this environment." that's also funny because there is no hostile environment if i want to deposit money. they never seem to have any trouble with that. Lel5467 keep me in the loop with your situation and i'll do the same. good luck...

lel5467

I definitely will. The new timeline I was given is now "Shortly" as opposed to "The end of the week."

lel5467

Here's my update- I just got a call from a Senior CS person. She also sent an email. She let me know that she was just made aware of this issue with my wire and she has contacted the $$$ people to trace it. She told me that I can call her directly if I would like an update- she also said she would let me know ASAP what's up. AND- she put $50 in my account, due to the fact that I was given a lot of misinformation from regular customer service.

Still no wire, but at least a step in the right direction.

uws88

what was the name of the person who contacted you?

lel5467

uws88- get yourself up to 20 posts and PM the Bovada Service Rep here. (I had to do it elsewhere because I'm not anywhere close to 20 posts here.) The Bovada Reps on the forums will help you- that's how I did it. But you have to have 20 posts here to be able to PM.

uws88

ok, i'm a long way away from that though. i'm not sure the reps can help me any more than the people at bovada that i've already been dealing with can...

uws88

Lel5467-any good news today?

lel5467

Nope. Nothin'. Zip Zero Zilch. Ugh.

uws88

man that sucks. same thing for me too though. today is business day 22 since i originally requested the payout...

Bovada Service
    bovada

Hey all! We’re aware of these situations and we’ve been in touch with lel5467 directly. We understand that uws88 is already in contact with us and we're looking into where we can help out with his issue.

uws88

bovada service-i don't want to speak for lel5467 but speaking for myself i'm not looking for help, i'm looking to get paid the money that you owe me. please see to it that it happens as soon as possible, thank you

lel5467

uws88- 2 more posts to go! Then PM the Bovada Service Rep and they may be able to escalate your situation to Senior Customer Service. Fingers crossed for both of us.

uws88

i already speak to senior customer service though. i've been told that i can't speak to anyone higher. right bovada service??

lel5467

Ugh. UGH. Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe!

lel5467

uws88- I can't PM you back- I will as soon as I get to my 20 posts! Sorry!

uws88

ok, not a problem

lel5467

Any updates uws88??

uws88

i found out today that my wire likely failed. they are making other arrangements to pay me. hopefully i'll get the money soon. i'm glad that at least it seems that we made some progress today. how are things on your end Lel5467?

lel5467

Nothing yet. It's 2012. It's a freaking wire. This shouldn't be that difficult!!!

123 Last