Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Bill

could you ask them to maybe lower the min deposit amount for a bonus

it is $300 right now

betjam players could deposit $50 or more and get bonuses if eligible

just a suggestion
    I hear ya. But moving money was also the reason Jam got out. Bookmaker also added a high min this season. They dont want to tell the smaller player or the player who like to move in and out frequently, not to come in, but they can't give them bonuses on transactions that cost them money and resources before they give bonuses.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    If you came from the Greek will they let you win more than other players before limiting you?
    Heritage doesn't really limit players south of a nickel. They just don't want guys playing lines they are about to move which was the same to an extent at Greek. I can't guess how they will do their risk mgt but I do know they said hey plan to be more aggressive and not be rec-only. They didn't bring Greek players over so they could spray round up on em. They are set up to be more of bookmakers today. We'll have to see how they do.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Heritage doesn't really limit players south of a nickel. They just don't want guys playing lines they are about to move which was the same to an extent at Greek. I can't guess how they will do their risk mgt but I do know they said hey plan to be more aggressive and not be rec-only. They didn't bring Greek players over so they could spray round up on em. They are set up to be more of bookmakers today. We'll have to see how they do.
    So when you get close to winning a nickel it would be best to make $10 bets only to avoid being limited? I'm about about half way to that number now.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90386

I noticed Heritage had Money lines on half time lines!!! Greek had this and now heritage does. They never did before. Heritage is becoming a big time book. I am enjoying the options that had never been there before!

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

betjam and thegreek have 2 free college and pro football contests that heritage has not taken from them to give it to us and also the more deposit options that heritage should copy from thegreek and betjam

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

So when you get close to winning a nickel it would be best to make $10 bets only to avoid being limited? I'm about about half way to that number now.
    I have not been limited there & am up 5 digits with them...granted I bet my own stuff the past 6 years and onlt request money 1-2 a year.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Think he was saying they don't limit to lower than $500 a bet, not in total winnings for an account. So unless you bet more than a nickel a game you don't have to worry about being limited. I could be wrong but that's how I read it.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

One slight negative so far for me. They are slow to respond in their live chat

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    They were excellent on the phone though preparing my withdraw. Very painless transaction .........

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Every time I get on live chat I get an instant response. Do you get on late at night?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Think he was saying they don't limit to lower than $500 a bet, not in total winnings for an account. So unless you bet more than a nickel a game you don't have to worry about being limited. I could be wrong but that's how I read it.
    Right, You can beat em up long term and still bet $500 in most cases.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which of their sites offers the best bonuses. I had an account at betjam/thegreek/bet horizon. But I want to know how I can aquire the best bonuses promos under their umbrella.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90386

I think there overloaded with live chat. Since the merger I noticed the lag time and the non personal responses.

Give them time to catch up.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

A positive note - the last email response they sent me was actually signed.

Perhaps they're reading the feedback here?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very impressed. Deposited over the weekend-----and it was very easy.

I called with a few questions, and had answers I wanted very quickly. So far impressed with their customer service.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I am pleased so far.

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Bill,

How is Heritage handling NY customers, specifically deposit/withdrawal options? Are they same offerings as for residents in other states? I had a problem with Bodog after many years of being a customer with them. They couldn't pay me because I was in NY. I've received invites for Heritage. Please advise. Thanks.

john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey bill i was told i will get a 10 % free play on my lifetime losses from the greek but there telling me that they have no history from the greek makes zero sense it must of been a nice amount of losses that they didn't wanna match it ha

john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

also bill they really need to do something about there ** payouts the most i can take out is 799 or 999 not sure which one it is i mean they do allow me to deposit over 1500 so why can't we get more on the payout?

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

great thread but i haven't been affected so far

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by john49ers View Post
    hey bill i was told i will get a 10 % free play on my lifetime losses from the greek but there telling me that they have no history from the greek makes zero sense it must of been a nice amount of losses that they didn't wanna match it ha
    Call thegreek and get it? They should take care of you.

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not making fun of your post, although I admit I did lol.

But I wonder how a business model like this would work longterm by allowing only losing players to continue to play at your book. Just imagine it, a guy gets lucky on his first bet for $500 and he's outa there. Player loses thousands and he's fine. lol. The closest to this might be rebatewager?

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is the 10% only for losses at thegreek? How about lifetime losses at Betjam?

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    Hi Bill,

How is Heritage handling NY customers, specifically deposit/withdrawal options? Are they same offerings as for residents in other states? I had a problem with Bodog after many years of being a customer with them. They couldn't pay me because I was in NY. I've received invites for Heritage. Please advise. Thanks.
    I'm in NY and have had no problems with them, got a check fed ex last month in four days, very pleased with Heritage.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Gotta say, I've been a long term heritage supporter and there have been some growing pains with this acquisition.

Bottom line though, no shop I trust more. Would be nice to see 5d like selection or pricing on some props-quarter bets, but to get that with 5d you take the bad with the good.

One thing I found odd, betting second half bases, they took lines down at the start of bottom of the 5th...seems a bit quick to me. Emailed with no reply why they are so quick to pull lines.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Feedback on Heritage. The Greek was easier to navigate. Their lines came up earlier and they carried more college football games. They would also do moneylines on all but the most lopsided games (would see monelines of -10000 sometimes). I'll stick with Heritage until I'm convinced they suck. I only used The Greek. So I really have no frame of reference. No multi accounts here. But then again, I don't have big money in yet.

crinkle
    crinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

heritage sports is a joke. Don't care about them one bit. They can't hold a candle to the greek. I'm not going to go into detail but anyone who knows anything about a good site would understand what I'm writing.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never thought I'd see the day Heritage had lines English League 2 soccer, and Rugby lines...

There betting options have come such a long way since July... very impressive.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Still the same old bum-hunting p ssies imo.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Still the same old bum-hunting p ssies imo.
    Not everyone is that way Mr.Ricky.

How have you been sir.

RickySteve

Doing well thanks, you?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Doing well thanks, you?
    That's good to hear. Doing well here as well, thanks for asking.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

CS has taken a hit, some of these new clerks are truly awful

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has more things followed?

RickySteve

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Has more things followed?