Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Any plans for wknd plays yet bro? I actually thought Serie B was on a break as well but clearly not!

I've just got double on Verona PK and Spezia PK so far. Considering Vicenza +0.5 or to be safer Vicenza +1 A.H even at -190...dont see Juve Stabia winning by more than 1 if they do win. I understand Vicenza also signed Franco Semioli and Marco Padolino from Samp? Do you know if they will be involved tomorrow?

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Haven't read the lineups yet.
    At a first glance I didn't see any particular matchup with strange odds but I keep a spreadsheet where I rate in high detail every team every week... It's only week 3 and I usually wait at least another month to use it but following this indicators:
    - Juve Stabia (0-0-2), offered at an avg. of 1.80, is the most overrated team. Vicenza +0.5 offered @2.09 on asian bookies is huge.
    - Reggina (1-1-0) is the most underrated team. Price (@1.98 on SBObet) for +0.75 line against Hellas on the road isn't so appealing but it's decent for a try.

P.S. Only 2 games will be played tomorrow in Serie B, the full 3rd round is scheduled for Sunday.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah I really like the Vicenza +0.5 but will wait to see their line-up before pulling the trigger. Also thinking about Varese PK away at Modena. Both games were draws last season and Varese beat them at home and away season before. Varese's away record last season wasnt bad at all, actually lost one less game away than they did at home.

Gonna wait and see how I do tonight first though. Got Russia and England in a double parlay, need Holland/Turkey Over 1.5 as well
    Last edited by Vaughany; 09-07-12 at 06:16 AM.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Any info / ideas on the Italia Bulgaria match today???? I know I asked a little late but it appears the line is pointing to a draw or 1-0 italia win...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah most likely, but BUlgaria's manager likes to play aggressively with 4-3-3 formation so dont be surprised if there are a couple goals as well

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah most likely, but BUlgaria's manager likes to play aggressively with 4-3-3 formation so dont be surprised if there are a couple goals as well
    Damn, knew I should of played the over...already hit in first half!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah I really like the Vicenza +0.5 but will wait to see their line-up before pulling the trigger. Also thinking about Varese PK away at Modena. Both games were draws last season and Varese beat them at home and away season before. Varese's away record last season wasnt bad at all, actually lost one less game away than they did at home.

Gonna wait and see how I do tonight first though. Got Russia and England in a double parlay, need Holland/Turkey Over 1.5 as well
    Perfect night tonight me. Hit the double and the Over in Holland game thanks to a very late Narsingh goal. With the Bosnia -1.5 live in play bet and Belgium -1 hitting I've made over £1,800 tonight! Got an expensive weekend in London ahead so needed it!

TheSportsAnalyst

Good morning buddies!

It's hard to find an edge over the bookies so early in the season but we could try anyway.

Italy»Serie B

Empoli - Sassuolo: Empoli +0 @2.400
    Sassuolo is one of the most impressive teams in the whole serie B this year, because they started the season with lower expectations than in the past but apparently were still very competitive.
    Anyway Empoli so far already stopped two of the biggest teams in the division: Reggina (big name but not sure if they're really a contender) and newly relegated from Serie A Novara on the road.
    Speaking about players Empoli could count on Maccarone (Parma, Boro, Sampdoria) and Ciccio Tavano (promising youngster in mid-2000' years) upfront and these two could make a really powerful offense.
    I really think Empoli would be able to stop Sassuolo in this matchup (pressure is growing in that small town) and odds for a toscani victory at pk are a gift imho.

Italy » Lega Pro C1/A

Carpi - Reggiana: Carpi to Win @2.140
    Reggiana, as I said last week, is my team, I know them.
    Carpi is built to gain the access to promotion playoff, even if they (apparently) lost main sponsor Gaudì.
    They won in Trapani in a highest level on the road game in Sicily against a clear contender and now they're expected to continue their path at home against a middle-table team as Reggiana.
    Ok, maybe a draw is not so impossible for granata but the hosts are one step ahead of them and to me everything above a 50% odds for Carpi to win is definitely appealing.

Italy » Lega Pro C1/B

Prato - Nocerina: Prato +0.25 @1.970
    Nocerina is quite a public bet in Italy because they're considered a top class team in this group but most of the time teams clearly better on paper faced several difficulties at least at the start of the season.
    Prato is not much than a average team but they've some good players and impressed in Avellino last week for their enjoyable type of play. Another angle could indicate this match as full of goals, but my opinion is Prato has definitely at least a chance to beat Nocerina and with this asian hc, assuring decent profit with a draw, a try seems legit.

Gubbio - Frosinone: Gubbio to Win @2.430
    Imho these odds are not well settled. Gubbio is a solid team and they absoloutely have more than 40% (indicated by the price) to win this game. They'll play with an aggressive 4-3-3 and Frosinone is a little bit full of young and unexperienced players.

My record on italian football:
    10 W - 6 L - 4 P (62.50% SR)
    +3.91u (+24,43% Yield)

TheSportsAnalyst

Italy » Lega Pro C2/B
    Poggibonsi - Martina Franca: Poggibonsi to Win @2.150

I also found this priced @2.20 on a local bookie. Bet365 is offering Poggibonsi to win at a more than decent price, and to me is the clear better side of this matchup.

BOL to everyone!

TheSportsAnalyst

Carpi - Reggiana is offered live by Bet365.

If someone would watch some shitty italian 3rd division football this is the legal streaming of the match:
    http://fedetarantina.blogspot.it/201...-e-su-sky.html

For the mods: of course this is not spam, it's a direct link to tv site.

tttl
    tttl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11272

Empoli - Sassuolo
    hmm, 0:2 after 15 minutes

TheSportsAnalyst

Quote Originally Posted by tttl View Post
    Empoli - Sassuolo
    hmm, 0:2 after 15 minutes
    And absolutely not deserved: Empoli played better and is pushing like hell.

TheSportsAnalyst

0-3 HT, Pavoletti hat-trick. Unreal.

TheSportsAnalyst

Empoli - Sassuolo 0-3
    Carpi - Reggiana 2-0
    Gubbio - Frosinone 1-0
    Prato - Nocerina 0-0
    Poggibonsi - Martina 0-0

+1.06u for the day. Seconda Divisione ruined a little bit my record since the start of the thread but whatever.

Italian Job worked for the third straight weekend.

Italian Football Record updated:
    12.5 W - 8 L - 4.5 P (60.98% SR)
    +4.97u (+24,24% Yield)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Any plans for wknd plays yet bro? I actually thought Serie B was on a break as well but clearly not!

I've just got double on Verona PK and Spezia PK so far. Considering Vicenza +0.5 or to be safer Vicenza +1 A.H even at -190...dont see Juve Stabia winning by more than 1 if they do win. I understand Vicenza also signed Franco Semioli and Marco Padolino from Samp? Do you know if they will be involved tomorrow?

Hit the Verona and Spezia double. Kicking myself though for not playing Vicenza +0.5 and Varese PK like I said above. Also wanted to bet on Bari to win but been out partying in London all wknd so didnt get a chance

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Corvia to Brescia and Lanzafame to Grosseto on loan

TheSportsAnalyst

This morning I was refining my ratings on Serie B and Cesena 1-4 popped out to my eyes.
    First thought: how the hell could be hard to fire your brother if you are the chairman and he's the coach?
    Apparently not much.
    Campedelli 1 (Igor) fired Cesena's coach Campedelli 2 (Nicola) after an awful 0-3 start (2 GS 10 GA) but he has yet to find the backup plan.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

My Italian football plays so far for this wknd (reasonably small on most of them, a lot bigger on Spezia PK and Over 2 goals)...

Soccer
    Handicap
    AC Milan vs Atalanta (+1) for Game. +109
    Italy - Serie A
    Soccer
    Total
    AS Roma/Bologna (O 3) for Game. -127
    Italy - Serie A
    Soccer
    Total
    Genoa/Juventus (O 2.5 and 3) for Game. -102
    Soccer
    Handicap
    Napoli (-1) vs Parma for Game. +101
    Soccer
    Handicap
    Siena vs Udinese (+0) for Game. +122
    Italy - Serie A
    Soccer
    Total
    Ascoli/Spezia (O 2) for Game. -155
    Italy - Serie B
    Soccer
    Handicap
    Ascoli vs Spezia (+0) for Game. -149

nyyanks773

I think Inter is worth a shot given the odds away at Torino

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    I think Inter is worth a shot given the odds away at Torino
    Yep, I've added Inter PK, -0.5 at +105. Torino will be tough to beat at home this season but I think Inter should be able to scrape a 1-0 or 2-1...Zanetti has said they are extremely motivated to get the win after that Roma loss. The partnership of Ranocchia and Silvestre is the only thing that concerns me...both very average players IMO
    Last edited by Vaughany; 09-13-12 at 04:19 PM.

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Inter is going down big time imo, lost quality players and aging stars. Torino is not an easy place to win, never was. I believe Roma - Bologna game over 2.5 goal is the best bet for the serie a this week...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Also got Sampdoria PK away at Pescara. SHould have enough to get at least a draw if not snatch a win.

TheSportsAnalyst

These are my thoughts for today and tomorrow in Serie B, short writeups.

Serie B » Ascoli - Spezia (Ascoli +0.25 @1.920)
    Spezia started fast but Ascoli is coming off their first positive result of the season and they're always hard to beat at home (last season they closed with 5 wins and 1 draw). Now they're full healty and they started connecting.
    No recent history between these two teams (last matchup was 5 years ago and went 1-0 for Ascoli).
    Serie B » Grosseto - Crotone (Grosseto -0.25 @2.130)
    With Lanzafame starting for Grosseto I expect a goalfest in Maremma. Despite theyr awful start I believe this team is a lot underrated by the bookies (mainly probably because of their -4 start b/c of the match fixing scandal). Crotone is a good team for sure but the most I can see here is a draw for them.
    Last year Grosseto collected 4 points out of 6 against Crotone (match in Toscana finished 2-0).

In Serie A I like Torino +0.25 but not at this price. If the odds will rise to 1.95/2.00 range probably I'll put something tonight or tomorrow.
    Of course Fiorentina at home against Catania looks interesting but I never bet on such odds (or high AH) in italian football.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah, now that I see Lanzafame is involved Im gonna have to play Grosseto PK I think at -137. He could create a very dangerous strikeforce with Sforzini and Curiale coming off the bench. Then theyve got solid experience in DelVecchio and Bonnani behind

TheSportsAnalyst

Lega Pro C1/A » Albinoleffe - Entella (Albinoleffe -0.25 @2.200)
    Chiavari is probably the smallest and less known city represented in Prima Divisione this year but Entella have an ambitious president and they built a solid team to be sure to remain in this division next year.
    Anyway I'm very surprised by Albinoleffe performances so far: I expected them to collaps against every other team considering they were unsure to be in Prima (they risked to go bankrupt last season) until mid July.
    They didn't win so far but they were not so far from a victory so maybe the time is coming.
    This is their first game of the season at home (included cup's one) in which they're offered over 2.00 to win and that's a reasonable price to give it a try.
    Anyway I can't pull out a draw from the most likely outcomes so I picked the less risky -0.25 just in case...

Lega Pro C1/A » Portogruaro - Carpi (Portogruaro -0.25 @2.250)
    Lat week I really wanted to put something on Portogruaro but I wasn't able to find an interesting handicap and I passed. My bad.
    I have good feelings for this one. Portogruaro well handled Lumezzane on the road last week (lombardi considered themselves a contender for a playoff spot) while Carpi didn't impressed me against my team Reggiana (despite they won 2-0 and I backed it as you can see reading past posts).
    Now, Carpi is for sure a solid contender in this division, maybe the 2nd strongest team after Lecce (but I believe Cremonese step up at some point) but they continue to say they want to reach 45 points (safe zone) as fast as possible and this sort of reverse jinx could hurt them sooner or later.
    No, I definitely don't see Carpi winning in Porto and I smell a little surprising result here.

Second Divisione maybe this evening or tonight. 4/5 matches I'm monitoring right now.

Italian Football Record so far:
    12.5 W - 8 L - 4.5 P (60.98% SR)
    +4.97u (+24,24% Yield)

TheSportsAnalyst

Serie B » Ternana - Cesena (Cesena +0.5 @1.750)
    Juicy pick (it should be around 1.80 to be interesting) but it's my crazy bet of the day. I don't know why but I really feel this as a lock.
    Speaking clear: Cesena first three matches were absolutely s**t but Ternana isn't exactly the strongest team of the field in Serie B. Mr. Bisoli is expected to give bianconeri extra motivation (he is absolutely crazy on the bench and he went from Serie C1 to Serie A with Cesena at the end of last decade). Ternana performance in Bari 11 v 10 was absolutely terrible.
    Usually picking teams with a newly hired coach is always a good thing to do and maybe (I say maybe) a low scoring draw could be acceptable for both team if the match will be tight.
    Personally I give a slight advantage to Cesena due of the conditions I explained before but with a 1-1 I'll be happy as well.
    Yep, I like this pick. Pray for me.

tasosathsp
    tasosathsp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    Serie B » Ternana - Cesena (Cesena +0.5 @1.750)
    Juicy pick (it should be around 1.80 to be interesting) but it's my crazy bet of the day. I don't know why but I really feel this as a lock.
    Speaking clear: Cesena first three matches were absolutely s**t but Ternana isn't exactly the strongest team of the field in Serie B. Mr. Bisoli is expected to give bianconeri extra motivation (he is absolutely crazy on the bench and he went from Serie C1 to Serie A with Cesena at the end of last decade). Ternana performance in Bari 11 v 10 was absolutely terrible.
    Usually picking teams with a newly hired coach is always a good thing to do and maybe (I say maybe) a low scoring draw could be acceptable for both team if the match will be tight.
    Personally I give a slight advantage to Cesena due of the conditions I explained before but with a 1-1 I'll be happy as well.
    Yep, I like this pick. Pray for me.

thanks for your tip . Good luck to all !!!!!!

tasosathsp
    tasosathsp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your opinion

last week in Serie B only 3 draw in half time . so what you say today to ask in
    system 5/6 draws in half time in this 9 games . its 200 bets and i want to playi it 0,2 euro a bet so total 40 euro . your opinion about this ?

nyyanks773

I never bet on fiorentina but I was eyeing them myself as well

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

20 mins down and Spezia not had a shot on goal yet

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sforzini gives Grosseto the lead

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    These are my thoughts for today and tomorrow in Serie B, short writeups.

Serie B » Ascoli - Spezia (Ascoli +0.25 @1.920)
    Spezia started fast but Ascoli is coming off their first positive result of the season and they're always hard to beat at home (last season they closed with 5 wins and 1 draw). Now they're full healty and they started connecting.
    No recent history between these two teams (last matchup was 5 years ago and went 1-0 for Ascoli).
    Serie B » Grosseto - Crotone (Grosseto -0.25 @2.130)
    With Lanzafame starting for Grosseto I expect a goalfest in Maremma. Despite theyr awful start I believe this team is a lot underrated by the bookies (mainly probably because of their -4 start b/c of the match fixing scandal). Crotone is a good team for sure but the most I can see here is a draw for them.
    Last year Grosseto collected 4 points out of 6 against Crotone (match in Toscana finished 2-0).

In Serie A I like Torino +0.25 but not at this price. If the odds will rise to 1.95/2.00 range probably I'll put something tonight or tomorrow.
    Of course Fiorentina at home against Catania looks interesting but I never bet on such odds (or high AH) in italian football.
    Great call on Ascoli bud...I should of just stuck with Grosseto

TheSportsAnalyst

Ascoli won 2-0 (pretty surprising but quite deserved).
    Grosseto won 1-0.
    Cesena 0-0 luckily was tough enough to hold on the 0-0 in Terni.

3-0 day for me, sorry for your loss Vaugh!

Italian Football Record so far:
    15.5 W - 8 L - 4.5 P (65.96% SR)
    +7.77u (+33,06% Yield)

TheSportsAnalyst

Random thoughts on Seconda Divisione:

Lega Pro C2/A » Castiglione - Giacomense (Castiglione +0 @1.780) Hard game on the road for talented Giacomense.
    Lega Pro C2/A » Vallée d´Aoste - Mantova (Vallée d´Aoste +0 @1.880) This price is a gift. Mantova is still far from fit.
    Lega Pro C2/A » Santarcangelo - Venezia (Venezia +0 @1.780) Venezia is a hors-categorie team. Russian owner built a 1st place squad and they've to recover from a home loss last week against Castiglione (they dominated but were unable to score). Santarcangelo is not the same from last year.

Lega Pro C2/B » Fondi - Calcio Chieti (Fondi +0 @1.980) Just a try, not very convinced but the price seems too big.
    Lega Pro C2/B » Aprilia - Aquila Calcio (Aquila Calcio +0.5 @1.730) Apparently not an appealing price, I know, but these are two very offensive teams and L'Aquila seems very underrated by the bookies despite they beated Salernitana on the road in week 1. It's worth a shot.

GL everyone!

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Also got Sampdoria PK away at Pescara. SHould have enough to get at least a draw if not snatch a win.
    Looking very good at 0-2!!

First ... 456789 Last