decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    youre right, Bayern streak should end soon... DRAW in this game is to be expected
    why do u love draws?
    i don't see a draw here, bayern wins, but might get a goal against.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last year someone said that 2 Bundesliga was great for overs, I did not pay much attention, but thanks to Tom this year will be different

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

Last minute Bayern? anyone?

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    why do u love draws?
    i don't see a draw here, bayern wins, but might get a goal against.
    TSO ended up being spot on with this one. I was expecting a 3-1 ish win for the good guys. Props to Hoffenheim's d for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    Last year someone said that 2 Bundesliga was great for overs, I did not pay much attention, but thanks to Tom this year will be different
    Yeah, those games were ridiculous. I finished well in 2.Bundesliga thanks to those goal fests! The Bavarian side let me down though.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Schalke has been a great over team, as has Hamburg. Hamburg has shored up their defense lately, with just a goal allowed in each of the last two games. However, Schalke is still a scoring side, as they let in their fair share of goals, too. I also put something small on Hamburg to get their first home win of the season, as this is a grudge match of sorts.

I also stay away from the 'other' Nordderby between Hannover and Werder. Hannover has conceded a goal and scored a goal in every home match, so both to score is a solid play, and maybe the over. I steer clear of this and maybe would think Hannover edges it out, or it's a draw. Maybe Werder is a bit lagged from their Ukrainian voyage.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Also, hope you had over in 1860/Dresden matchup, that looks like it has a decent one to finish over. Fürth to win is looking promising, too.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Wow, Hannover up at 2'. Wish I put something more on them than a small parlay. Still have faith Werder can keep it interesting.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Crazy game in Hannover. Five goals, an Abdellaoue hat trick, nine bookings, and a 10-on-11 goal for Pizzaro (Bremen).

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Braunschweig v. Düsseldorf
    preview
    match facts

(they are in German, I tried translating to English, but it made very little sense to me post translation. so hopefully you know a some Deutsche if you're in this thread )

This should be a fantastic game, in my opinion. Braunschweig has transitioned great to 2.Bundesliga play and is somewhat surprisingly in the top third. Düsseldorf does not have a loss so far in the season (16 going back) and is is shaping up to be a serious promotion contender. In the last six matches between the two in Braunschweig, Düsseldorf has not gotten a win. But for those that like overs, the last match between the two was 5:5 (in Braunschweig). But that is doubtful to be repeated, as Düsseldorf hasn't allowed for more than two in a game this year. Braunschweig has a bad 0-3 loss to Eintracht Frankfurt at home, and I'd put Düsseldorf in Frankfurt's class. Although Braunschweig does have solid 3-1 home wins over 1860 and Cottbus. And Düsseldorf has road draws to the likes of Aachen and Paderborn (but also Eintracht Frankfurt). All-in-all it becomes a tough match to call, but I give a slight edge to Düsseldorf. I would say the draw is quite likely and at a solid price, as is the Düsseldorf PK. I may go gutsy and play the Düsseldorf win, though. Top players Vrančić and Kumbela, who has an infection, may both sit out for Braunschweig, so it's something to look for closer to game time.

decado

need me to translate?

it'll be one hell of a game between two of them, hopefully with a lot of goals (this game may end 0-0 or 1-0 as well). i might take over later.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    need me to translate?

it'll be one hell of a game between two of them, hopefully with a lot of goals (this game may end 0-0 or 1-0 as well). i might take over later.
    ha ha, yeah, I can read the german just fine, but don't ask me to word-for-word translate. when i tried google to help out others, it made no sense whatsoever to me. over is definitely looking good, but i dunno, i like dusseldorf a lot in this match and to be promoted. as an aside, seems like quite a few german side are going 4-5-1 lately.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    ha ha, yeah, I can read the german just fine, but don't ask me to word-for-word translate. when i tried google to help out others, it made no sense whatsoever to me. over is definitely looking good, but i dunno, i like dusseldorf a lot in this match and to be promoted. as an aside, seems like quite a few german side are going 4-5-1 lately.
    4-5-1 or do you mean 4-2-3-1 which has been popular in Germany for a while??

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Yeah, any variation of 4-5-1. I think Düsseldorf is a 4-2-3-1 team, and Braunschweig is 4-1-4-1. It seems like a couple of top teams jumped to it a couple years back, and now every bloody team is using it.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Hamburg hired old Bayern boy Thorsten Fink. He's done some good stuff with Basel, so I'm eager to see how well he can shape Hamburg.

escou

Hej TJ how does the 2. Bundesliga games look today?

escou

The Bochum-Eintracht over looks very nice right now, as Bochum has picked up their game lately and Eintracht is, well a good team fighting for promotion. What do you think?

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Sorry, yeah, I was on Eintracht Frankfurt and the 1860 over. I just went 1-1.

I like the Bremen PK (or +0.5) and the u2.5 or u3 in the 1.Bundesliga coming up.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Held off because of a bad NHL night. Wish I played Hamburg with their new coach. But looking at other results FSV/Cottbus under, Dresden/Aachen under, H96/FCK under, I'm glad I held off. I liked Fürth -1.5, but that would still make me probably 2-3 on the day, and a good thing I held off while cold.

So, does this mean Hamburg is back? Or is it just that they played Freiburg?

decado

hamburg's 'coach' today just sit on the bench once and will be replaced anyway. fink did not coach them today and starts on monday. HSV might change their way again
    i also think it's because freiburg is really that bad. cisse will leave them in winter, i am sure of that, there is no future for him in freiburg.

it's quite strange that only one game in BUND2 went over, all other games went under.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Ohh, gotcha, for some reason I thought Fink got in a practise or two. Freiburg is bad. Cisse is saying the right things about wanting to win at Freiburg, but there's no reason for him to stay on board, like you said.

Yeah, it was an odd under day in 2.Bundesliga.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ohh, gotcha, for some reason I thought Fink got in a practise or two. Freiburg is bad. Cisse is saying the right things about wanting to win at Freiburg, but there's no reason for him to stay on board, like you said. Yeah, it was an odd under day in 2.Bundesliga.
    Bad weekend for overs in Bund2, trying to decide if I want to chase an over with this last game.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

I went ahead and played it. St. Pauli at home is always a solid over choice. Was hoping it'd hit in the first, but it's just 1-0 now.

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

i played o2.5 i also replied back to your post in my sbr point request thread.

also on athletico bibalo over 2.5, do you like that?

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

No worries mate, I got back to you. Yeah, I like the over in that one, but I didn't play it myself. I'd just be worried of a 1-1 draw, which both teams seem to have a penchant for.

decado

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Frank Arnesen was coach for that game
    Yes, he's actually the sporting director for HSV. Since Hamburg did not have a coach available, he jumped in to help out until Fink (the new coach for Hamburg, formerly FC Basel) joins today.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

BVB and Bayer are just sad today. Downright sad.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iam on Stuttgart pk +112 and Hannover +1 and +1.5 this weekend.
    Just gut feelings and for small amounts, but i think Stutt. is better than Nurnberg currently and Bayern should not be favored more than 1 goal at 96.

decado

I do like Hannover +1.25 as well. Only worry for me is that they played EL - meaning no rest and probably exhausted as well. In that case Bayern will beat them easy.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

At least the game is on Sunday, but the two days rest will help in Bayern's favour. I may like the Bayern by two plays. With normal rest for both, I'd say Hannover +1.25 is solid, too.

I like Bremen on the road tomorrow. But the play of the day will be 1860 and Paderborn over. 1860's over stats at home are crazy, and Paderborn scores on the road.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Here's what I think of the Friday German matchups. Didn't feel like looking into 3.Liga

Aside from the H96 match, Bremen is a solid defensive squad and should hold Augsberg goalless, but this should definitely finish in the under. I figure this one ends 2-0, 1-1, or 1-0, maybe a 2-1 Werder win, but I say 2-0, 1-0 are the most likely. I doubt it gets much higher than that unless a different Bremen squad shows up in Bavaria tonight. Keep an eye on the Augsberg keeper though, Jentzsch may be out, so Amsif who has just two 2.Bundesliga appearances may get the start and change this to an over match. Weise is also back in net from suspension to be the keeper for Bremen.

Düsseldorf is looking to be a heavy candidate for promotion this year, and Rostock looks like they'll be in danger of heading back to 2.Liga. Düsseldorf is a fantastic home team: 5-0 this year and 13-1-3 last year. Plus they just simply don't lose to inferior opponents. And if I had to pick over/under, I'd go with the under because, Düsseldorf's high scores are usually because they need to score against good opponents, Rostock will likely get shutout here. Also if you can find -1.5 or -1.75 at favourable odds, take it. My -1.25 wasn't that great, so I stuck with -1.

1860 at home is a no brainer for the over. In fact, every match has been over 2.5 this year in Munich. Paderborn is a solid defensive team, but they have potential to score as well and will have to beat Munich at their own game. Could be another 4-2 match at Allianz. Last year's 0-1 makes me slightly weary, but you have to go with what's been happening this year. And at Paderborn, it was 3-2. Tough to pick a winner, I'd say 1860 or draw, but that may be a homer pick, Paderborn looks good this year.

Bochum and Karlsruhe, it's almost impossible to pick a winner. Both are pretty bad and may be eyeing relegation by season's end. Maybe Karlsruhe wins at home, but I'd say this has the makings of a 0-0 or 1-1 draw. Last year's matches both featured two goals: a 2-0 Bochum win at Karlsruhe and a 1-1 draw at Bochum. Should be a solid under play, but watch this be the reverse of last week, all overs. At any rate, I have faith this is a tightly contested match and low scoring.

Daveyboy

At least the game is on Sunday, but the two days rest will help in Bayern's favour. I may like the Bayern by two plays. With normal rest for both, I'd say Hannover +1.25 is solid, too.

I like Bremen on the road tomorrow. But the play of the day will be 1860 and Paderborn over. 1860's over stats at home are crazy, and Paderborn scores on the road.
    After their last Champions League game (home to Manchester City) Bayern put in a very lacklustre performance the following weekend in Hoffenheim. I guess with Hannover playing last night that won't help them.

Daveyboy

Here's what I think of the Friday German matchups. Didn't feel like looking into 3.Liga

Aside from the H96 match, Bremen is a solid defensive squad and should hold Augsberg goalless, but this should definitely finish in the under. I figure this one ends 2-0, 1-1, or 1-0, maybe a 2-1 Werder win, but I say 2-0, 1-0 are the most likely. I doubt it gets much higher than that unless a different Bremen squad shows up in Bavaria tonight. Keep an eye on the Augsberg keeper though, Jentzsch may be out, so Amsif who has just two 2.Bundesliga appearances may get the start and change this to an over match. Weise is also back in net from suspension to be the keeper for Bremen.

Düsseldorf is looking to be a heavy candidate for promotion this year, and Rostock looks like they'll be in danger of heading back to 2.Liga. Düsseldorf is a fantastic home team: 5-0 this year and 13-1-3 last year. Plus they just simply don't lose to inferior opponents. And if I had to pick over/under, I'd go with the under because, Düsseldorf's high scores are usually because they need to score against good opponents, Rostock will likely get shutout here. Also if you can find -1.5 or -1.75 at favourable odds, take it. My -1.25 wasn't that great, so I stuck with -1.

1860 at home is a no brainer for the over. In fact, every match has been over 2.5 this year in Munich. Paderborn is a solid defensive team, but they have potential to score as well and will have to beat Munich at their own game. Could be another 4-2 match at Allianz. Last year's 0-1 makes me slightly weary, but you have to go with what's been happening this year. And at Paderborn, it was 3-2. Tough to pick a winner, I'd say 1860 or draw, but that may be a homer pick, Paderborn looks good this year.

Bochum and Karlsruhe, it's almost impossible to pick a winner. Both are pretty bad and may be eyeing relegation by season's end. Maybe Karlsruhe wins at home, but I'd say this has the makings of a 0-0 or 1-1 draw. Last year's matches both featured two goals: a 2-0 Bochum win at Karlsruhe and a 1-1 draw at Bochum. Should be a solid under play, but watch this be the reverse of last week, all overs. At any rate, I have faith this is a tightly contested match and low scoring.
    I think I'll have a Düsseldorf-Bremen double today
    I think Arnautovic was suspended last weekend - is he back today?

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Arnautović is out I think, or at least won't be starting. I have faith in Pizarro, Rosenborg, and Marin though.

Bayern did have that 'bad' outing against Hoffenheim, but I think with Bayern having 5 days to H96's 3, I like Bayern to be fresher. H96 also just couldn't keep a lead against FCK; would also love to see Dame N'Doye in one of the bigger leagues.

Daveyboy

I think you're right about Bayern... away victory on Sunday

Pizarro very good, I've not seen Marin do anything impressive this season and Rosenborg has yet to convince me but I'm going large on Werder tonight

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Psh, Rosenborg is the best Swedish forward in the game today. Never heard of this 'Zlatan' fellow. But seriously, he had that nice header against Lautern earlier. I like Marin as a setup man; of course he can't fill the boots of Özil, but who can?

First ... 345678 Last