escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for the picks TJ and great picks by Decado yesterday right on target

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

yeah, yesterday was a great day to bet on. four wins and a push. hopefully more to come.
    as for today i am unsure, but there will be goals between gladbach and schalke. ill take over 3 here.

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck guys!

escou

The other game Hannover vs Mainz looks reeeaaaally good for some goals, only thing that is stopping me is that Hannover played and qualified vs Sevilla this week and if they dont have a deep enough squad their players will be tired and on the wings of success they might not push themselvs to score as much, Mainz on the other hand had a really good deffensive record last year, as a matter of fact this year two, but the last game vs Shalke ruined it all for them.

Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bundesliga
    Hannover +130 5x -5
    M'Gladbach/Schalke o2.5 -130 10x -13

Other Leagues
    (EPL/La Liga) ManU/Real parlay bet 20x to win 18.8x +18.8

Pretty bad end to a solid week. I still finished up, albeit slightly, thanks to the parlay (which upon seeing the scores, I should've just thrown 20% on that ) Looks like I had some good company in the M'Gladback/Schalke over with decado. I'm very surprised at how low that finished, but such is football. Hannover was a slight lean, and in retrospect, i probably should've done the PK and squeaked out a minor win. But ohh well, we all have days like that. And thanks to the rest of the week, the totals didn't look so bad. Not home quite, yet, just had to check on the totals from a café.

As an aside 7/11 top team in the Bundesliga is Bayern: http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/new...0000191651.php

Today:1-0-2 +0.8 (0.08%)
    This Week: 9-0-6 +54.3 (5.43%)
    Last Week: 7-0-4 +20.4 (2.04%)
    Total: 16-0-10 +74.7 (7.47%)

escou

No man the picks were good. Hannover missed aloooot of chances at the end of the game, it doesn't seem like they are a second half team, like Shalke, couldn't see the whole Shalke game but I am sure they had some chances, just that Borrusia has a good deffence this year, I was concerned with that Bayern scored only ones against them and they only conceeded 2 goals this year, so I guess it was supposed to come.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jane View Post
    All valid points, for sure. Ulreich has been brilliant this year, and I too think he may get quite a few caps for the national team someday. But for tonight, he's basically playing behind a 2.Bundesliga defense that I'd argue is as bad or worse than Hertha. And I think Adrián Ramos is a solid little forward. I'm also not as down on Kraft as a lot of people are. Did not think Van Gaal should've made him the starter last year, but he had that damn good match against Inter last year (admittedly not the best of Inter squads). But with VfB's attackers against Hertha's defense, I wouldn't be surprised if the over hits. However, all I'm thinking right now is that Hertha pulls this one off.

Nice to see a fellow Bayern fan! Knew they were bound to be around.

Lastly, when did that Kyrgiakos to Wolfsberg move happen? How much does he have left? I remember him being a decent defender for Frankfurt for a couple of years.
    I owe you a beer for the Hertha result on Friday; you were right TJ, I was wrong
    PS - Kyriagos (signed last Monday) and co looked awful from the highlights I saw - Freiburg coulda had 5!!

Daveyboy

You know why that was a bad call on Gladbach, TJ? They play 11 defenders on their road games However, the game had enough chances to hit over 2.5 so it wasn't such a bad tip in the end. First clean sheet in the Bundesliga for Neuer's replacement!

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    The other game Hannover vs Mainz looks reeeaaaally good for some goals, only thing that is stopping me is that Hannover played and qualified vs Sevilla this week and if they dont have a deep enough squad their players will be tired and on the wings of success they might not push themselvs to score as much, Mainz on the other hand had a really good deffensive record last year, as a matter of fact this year two, but the last game vs Shalke ruined it all for them.
    I read all of their results have been 2-1 or 1-1 so far this season... maybe we need to do some correct score betting with these

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Just a quick note that I'm switching user names for bookkeeping purposes. Bye bye 200+ posts

Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    Just a quick note that I'm switching user names for bookkeeping purposes. Bye bye 200+ posts
    I confirm I am indeed myself.

escou

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    I read all of their results have been 2-1 or 1-1 so far this season... maybe we need to do some correct score betting with these

haha yeah and you kow that the best game for taking correct result will not finnish the way we bet it

escou

would be so grimey if someone was trying to fool us it is you
    Well no worries buddy you will reach those 200 posts in no time

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

I owe you a beer for the Hertha result on Friday; you were right TJ, I was wrong PS - Kyriagos (signed last Monday) and co looked awful from the highlights I saw - Freiburg coulda had 5!!
    Yeah, I was thinking Hertha was due for their first and had a favourable matchup on the day. Man, Kyriagos' squad was horrific. If it wasn't Freiburg, there would've been a ManU/Arsenal, Real/Zaragosa, ManCity/Spurs type score. And speaking of Arsenal, I'm eager to see Bremen after Arsenal poaced their captain (and Fenerbahçe).

You know why that was a bad call on Gladbach, TJ? They play 11 defenders on their road games However, the game had enough chances to hit over 2.5 so it wasn't such a bad tip in the end. First clean sheet in the Bundesliga for Neuer's replacement!
    I like Gladbach being in 1.Bundesliga, but yes, they sure do enjoy their random point-sparing tactics, that's for sure.

you may be onto something...

would be so grimey if someone was trying to fool us it is you Well no worries buddy you will reach those 200 posts in no time
    No kidding, shouldn't be too bad with the US Open going on; I may move my picks to its own thread, so we can keep this on topic of Bundesliga chitchat. Especially with Champion's League weeks and Euro qualifying weeks. Looking forward to a David Alaba hat trick and 3-0 victory for Austia over Germany.
    Points Awarded:

OneTipster gave TomJSports 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok...Good luck with this account and with future plays!

10 points for you!

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OneTipster View Post
    Ok...Good luck with this account and with future plays! 10 points for you!
    Well thanks, bud. Spoke with SBR Lou, and probably should get the points merged over, which would be nice. I'm just probably going pro shortly and need to consolidate all of my login names and emails.

Damn, now I see I lost ~20 months on my join date.

Daveyboy

haha yeah and you kow that the best game for taking correct result will not finnish the way we bet it

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Back to Bundesliga play, soon enough. Here's what I'm seeing this week.

Leverkusen at Augsberg: Like Leverkusen to win this one. Great defensive squad that held BVB scoreless going on the road to compete with Augsberg. The Bavarian squad is pretty low scoring, too, so I'd eye the under and perhaps the Bayer win. Would love to see Augberg get the win, but don't see it happening.

Hertha Berlin at BVB: Dortmund has one of the best defenses in the Bundesliga and is taking on a 1.5Bundesliga team. I would bet on the clean sheet here. o3 and -1.5 may be too many goals for me. I'll have to check -1.25 and -1.5 lines as they progress.

Lautern - Gladbach: Gladbach has been a tricky side and dangerous at home. Kaiserslautern will have the poorer team, and I think that translates to a Borussia win at home. At ~-100-105, this is a steal. Will wait till lineups on the over/under.

Freiberg at Bayern: Of course Bayern's going to win this, but are they going to pile on the goals like they have recently. Looking at -2 and o3.5 makes it a little tricky. I like Bayern getting at least two here, so worst the -2 should be is a push, but I'm steering clear in case there's a repeat of the opener. Will also have to wait on the squad post-international week; if Bayern plays a full squad (doubtful) I could see 4-5 in the works.

Hoffenheim at Mainz: Two midtier teams that are arguably equal leave this one pretty tough to call. I'd lean toward the over, since each team can score and get scored on relatively easy, but that would've only hit in 50% of each team's matches, so I'm steering clear.

Hannover at Stuttgart: Hannover 96 is looking like a tough team this year, and VfB is coming off of two ugly 1-0 losses. Historically, VfB has owned H96 at home, but H96 is looking good this year, and at +327 is worth a look, but there's a reason they're a dog. I think this will be a hard-fought, low-scoring game. Probably will go with the under, but will have to check on lineups.

Hamburg at Bremen: Hamburg is in rough shape and has allowed a 'league leading' 14 in four fixtures, including 4 to the likes of Köln. Werder Bremen can and will make them pay, especially at home. I like the -1 a lot in favour of Bremen. Hamburg can score some, too, so the o3 is a decent play as well.

Nürnberg at Köln: A low scoring, defensive Nürnberg squad against a Geißböcke side that allows goals in bunches, but is coming off a four goal effort of their own. A match up of what bends and what breaks in terms of o/u, tough to call. Typically I like Nürnberg here, but Köln is coming off of an emotional victory and is at home. I probably will steer clear, but if any match is most likely to draw, I like this one.

Schalke at Wolfsburg: Schalke had a poor start to the season and has had three great performances since. Wolfsburg, the opposite. I like Schalke to maybe pull off the road win depending on lineups. The last three games in Wolfsburg between the two teams? 2-2, 2-1, 4-3. I like the over here and may make that play on Schalke.

decado

love your plays. very thoughtful and detailed information. this will help lot people betting on german bundesliga. problem is, with transfer period closed, too many last minute transfers and after international week, it's difficult to know how they'll adjust and react.
    wolfsburg with diego, kjaer gone, but hleb joining. pukki joins schalke, mertesacker leaving bremen for arsenal.

i would go with overs in bayern, bremen and wolfsburg. and dortmund -1.25. but i'll wait until saturday with the line-ups.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Yeah, biggest thing is always how much of the pre-international play and transfers carry over. Still like Schalke and Bremen in the matches most effected by those late moves. Biggest thing is, as you said, waiting for the matchday line-ups.

Daveyboy

Leverkusen look a decent price despite scoring a lack of goals.
    Dortmund's odds to win are quite good to add to an acca, even without Gotze.
    Freiburg are pretty poor defensively but it will be interesting to see how Bayern's defence fares in this one because they've been untested to this point. -2 sounds reasonable.
    Expecting lots of goals at Bremen and a home win too (but HSV have had the international break to work on their defence).
    I too am steering clear of Köln, but my gut says they win this one.
    Schalke have got the ball rolling and I too think they will win this one.

I've pretty much agreed with you Tom and added little insight of my own

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Yeah, I locked in with the Bayer win and the under in tomorrow's match. Little worried Leverkusen goes off against an inferior opponent, hence the half bet. Dutt is throwing Sam, Kießling, and Schürrle all out there. Hopefully a 2-0 win; I really don't see Augsberg getting one on Leno and that defense.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

What an odd injury for Paolo Guerrero; you'd assume he'd be used to flying as he's a standout international. Poor kid. I have family members the same way, they have to get Xanax (alprazolam, a benzodiazepine) for any flight. And then imbue copious amounts of booze on the flight. Not recommended at all.

Daveyboy

Yeah, I locked in with the Bayer win and the under in tomorrow's match. Little worried Leverkusen goes off against an inferior opponent, hence the half bet. Dutt is throwing Sam, Kießling, and Schürrle all out there. Hopefully a 2-0 win; I really don't see Augsberg getting one on Leno and that defense.
    Leno never been beaten in the Bundesliga yet! Don't rule out Sascha Molders though - he is a good finisher. But 2-0 sounds about right. Although with Sam, Kießling, and Schürrle against a newly promoted Bundesliga 2 side, is a good opportunity for Leverkusen to rack up some goals!

Daveyboy

What an odd injury for Paolo Guerrero; you'd assume he'd be used to flying as he's a standout international. Poor kid. I have family members the same way, they have to get Xanax (alprazolam, a benzodiazepine) for any flight. And then imbue copious amounts of booze on the flight. Not recommended at all.
    Wow, that's crazy. Hopefully he is fit in time for this weekend. HSV are desperate.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

holy hell, augsburg right off the bat. how about that!

escou

haha yeah and right after that Leverkusen scored 1 back ...

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bayer's now up 2-1. With how they're playing, 2-1 could be the final.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Hell yeah Derdiyok! Great for him to get on the board. Awesome game by Sam. Glad I went light on the under; had a feeling Bayer was due. 4-1 now

escou

Yeah nice for Derdiyok he was struggling to score a goal since the start of the season. Thanks for the nice pick, so many ppl was on that one and yet good odds

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Well, I locked in my picks. I hope they prove fruitful.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Well, I locked in my picks. I hope they prove fruitful.
    what are these picks?

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puda View Post

what are these picks?
    Bundesliga:
    Dortmund -1.5 +130 x5
    Gladbach EV x10
    Bayern -2 -115 x5
    Bremen -1 EV x10
    Bremen/Hamberg o3 -120 x5

Other Leagues:
    Villareal +115 x10
    Ajax -1 -120 x5
    Cruz Azul -130 x5

escou

Is Villareal finally winning today you recon? They haven't had a single good game this year and Sevilla was impressive against 60 million worth of pensioniers Malaga ...

decado

GL with your plays, Tom. i'll take my plays i posted earlier. and bayern -2.
    i'm thinking about taking b2s=yes in bayern game. i have a feeling bayern will get a goal against, freiburg plays well in offense, with cisse still on board.

Is Villareal finally winning today you recon? They haven't had a single good game this year and Sevilla was impressive against 60 million worth of pensioniers Malaga ...
    keep non-bundesliga stuff out of the thread. try ask tom in his thread.

First 123456 ... Last