Sanfrecce Hiroshima - Shimizu S-Pulse
    Over 2.5,3 goals 1.95 (-105) (10x)

Thank you!!!

LittleTramp
    LittleTramp's Avatar Become A Pro!

We started the day with a winner for the heavy pick +9.5 units

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice to start the season with a winning heavy pick, lets get em this season, silly me I didnt pound that game on time together with Gamba Osaka's over, waited to hit it live but missed it, all I won was a small bet on the Marinos when they were loosing. Nice one LT Just to let you know that I always think good of you and your family and send you all my blessings, but never say it out, cuz it seems kinda phony to me. Thanks and all the best

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

great pick, i tailed you on that one!

LittleTramp

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    Nice to start the season with a winning heavy pick, lets get em this season, silly me I didnt pound that game on time together with Gamba Osaka's over, waited to hit it live but missed it, all I won was a small bet on the Marinos when they were loosing. Nice one LT Just to let you know that I always think good of you and your family and send you all my blessings, but never say it out, cuz it seems kinda phony to me. Thanks and all the best

thank you, really appreciate it

LittleTramp

Quote Originally Posted by imzdeals View Post
    great pick, i tailed you on that one!
    let's hope the second heavy pick will be a winner too

Brazilian soccer
    Brazilian soccer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kapfenberg - Sturm Graz
    Sturm Graz FT 2.00 (+100) (10x)

BOL!!!! I like Sturm Graz.

escou

Some units down, but nothing major, the season is just starting and LT is starting to pick up pace, good luck you are still the best

HKT
    HKT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Let's get the next one LT!

escou

Hey LT is everything okay with you ?

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

LT, any picks for epl?

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope that things are ok with you LT.

LittleTramp

Evening all, sorry for not being able to post anything for the last couple of weeks, I had to take care of some urgent deals for my job. For today:

Lyon - Ajaccio
    Lyon FT AH(-1.5) 2.02 (+102) (2x)

Sochaux - Caen
    Over 2.5 goals 2.07 (+107) (5x)

Vitesse - Venlo VVV
    Vitesse HT 2.20 (+120) (1x)

Could someone let me know the record please (games won/loss and units)? I need to take care of my daughter for a couple of hours and I have no time to review the record. Thanks.

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm following Lyon

gl

LittleTramp

Going 2 - 1 today, + 4.55 units. This is the updated record so far:

Record update:
    12 - 15 (44%) - 3.05 units

Big picks: 1 - 1 (50%)
    Heavy picks: 1 - 1 (50%)

LittleTramp

For tomorrow, early play:

Fukuoka - Frontale Kawasaki
    Over 3 goals 1.95 (-105) (2x)

LittleTramp

Also on Sunday:

Strommen - Asker
    Over 3 goals 1.925 (-107) (3x)

LittleTramp

I have three more picks for today, one heavy and the other two medium ones. This is the heavy pick:

Blackpool - Peterborough
    Over 3 goals 1.95 (-105) (10x)

LittleTramp

The last two picks:

Djurgarden - Orebro
    Djurgarden FT 2.25 (+125) (3x)

Thun - Lausanne
    Thun HT 2.10 (+110) (1.5x)
    Thun FT AH(-1) 2.02 (+102) (3x)

That will be all, cheers

LittleTramp

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTramp View Post
    For tomorrow, early play: Fukuoka - Frontale Kawasaki Over 3 goals 1.95 (-105) (2x) PUSH
    Also on Sunday: Strommen - Asker Over 3 goals 1.925 (-107) (3x) PUSH
    I have three more picks for today, one heavy and the other two medium ones. This is the heavy pick: Blackpool - Peterborough Over 3 goals 1.95 (-105) (10x) PUSH
    The last two picks:Djurgarden - Orebro Djurgarden FT 2.25 (+125) (3x) LOSS Thun - Lausanne Thun HT 2.10 (+110) (1.5x) WINNER Thun FT AH(-1) 2.02 (+102) (3x) WINNER That will be all, cheers
    Record update:
    14 - 16 (46%) - 1.34 units

Big picks: 1 - 1 (50%)
    Heavy picks: 1 - 1 (50%)

Blue_Chips

Good job today! I know you pushed, but you helped me out on the over 2.5. Thank you!

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck LT!

The target remains the same? 400 units this season?

LittleTramp

Quote Originally Posted by OneTipster View Post
    Good luck LT! The target remains the same? 400 units this season?
    of course, nothing changed

LittleTramp

For today, so far I booked:

Manchester City - Swansea

Both teams to score 2.00 (+100) (2.5x)

Despite coming 3rd and winning the FA Cup last season Manchester City disappointed and under achieved for me. Whenever they got close to the top to challenge United they faulted and crumbled eventually finishing a good 9 points off the Champions. Now don't get me wrong the cup win was good and they finished the season very strongly but with more buying this season Mancini's men must mount a stronger title challenge. If they finish 9 points off the top again I can't see Mancini having a job this time next year.

That being said lets not jump the gun here, City could end up champions in May and with the team they have it's definitely within their ability. Some pundits believe that the FA Cup win ultimately saved Mancini's job as it ended the 35 year hoodoo of no trophies for the club and the owners are hoping this could open the floodgates for many more to follow.

The biggest news of the summer has been the ongoing exit of top scorer and club captain Carlos Tevez. The Argentinean was superb last season and for me the player of the season his 21 goals and numerous assists got City out of trouble on numerous occasions and for me he's a tough player to replace.

The tragic thing for City fans is that apparently it's his wife that doesn't like the area and won't live there with their young kids. Instead he wants to go back home to Argentina or even Brazil, although only Corinthians have placed a bid this summer and that was rejected. It now seems that Carlos will end up in Italy or even stay at City until the January window. He still remains a City player but for how long noone knows and he will miss this game on Monday night as he was given extended leave following the Coppa America.

With the bad news out the way the good news is that as expected City has spend big in the transfer window with Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid, £38m), Gael Clichy (Arsenal, £7m), Stefan Savic (Partizan Belgrade, £6m), and Costel Pantilimon (Poli Timisoara, undisclosed) all joining the club.

Aguero is expected to be Tevez's replacement and has all the qualities to succeed in this division, some say he may need time to settle but I think he'll hit the ground running from day one. The bad news for City fans is that he's lacking match practice and is expected to start Monday's game from the bench.

The other signings are all solid enough with Clichy a very fast and experienced left back and Savic a huge up and coming no nonsense centre half that will provide cover for Kompany, Lescott and Kolo Toure.

Some stats last season, City had the most clean sheets with 18 clean including 12 at home. To show how impressive that is only six other teams had 12 clean sheets in total. At Eastlands not many score and already that gives City a huge psychological advantage against their opponents.

Team news is that Carlos Tevez as mentioned above will sit this one out and Aguero will start on the bench. It means Dzeko will start up front and he will be confident following his goal against United in last week's Community Shield. Supporting him we shall see an attacking trio of Balotelli, Silva and Milner with De Jong and Yaya Toure playing behind them. Kolo Toure is still banned so Kompany and Lescott will start at the back and i'm expecting Clichy to start at left back over Kolarov.

Newly promoted Swansea have truly been given a baptism of fire in their debut Premiership game as they travel to Eastlands and face title challengers Manchester City.

Being a Monday night game this will be in front of the Sky cameras and many are looking forward to seeing the attacking, free flowing football that served them so well in last season's Championship. My fear for them however will be if they crumbled against such a superstar side and if they go a goal down early it could get ugly.

Swansea secured Premiership football by beating Reading in the playoff final and their nickname of "Swansealona" tells you all you need to know about how they play their football. Now playing attacking football in the Championship is one thing but in this division they might get found out. Blackpool being the perfect example of how trying to play your way out of the bottom doesn't always get it done.

With a 5 man midfield, all very comfortable on the ball Brendan Rodgers' side plays from the back and looks to retain a very high ball possession throughout the game. Rodgers an understudy to Jose Mourinho at Chelsea is very keen on keeping the ball and this won't change throughout the year it's very much do or die for the Welsh side.

I like the Swansea signings Michel Vorm (Utrecht, £1.5M), Danny Graham (Watford, £3.5m), Leroy Lita (Middlesbrough, £1.75m), Wayne Routledge (Newcastle, undisclosed), Jose Moreira (Benfica, undisclosed), Steven Caulker (Totteham, loan).

Graham was the top scorer in the Championship last season and has scored goals at every level, the only doubt is that he's unproven in the Premiership. He managed to get his goals last year in a poor Watford side so with the creative players in this side he should get his chances. Lita is another striker added to the squad and he comes off a good season with Middlesborough, the last time he was in the Premiership with Reading he had a good season and is a decent #2 striker.

The signing of Routledge is a good signing. Despite never really getting a chance in the league he has been superb at Championship level and I feel he's a better and more mature player these days to cope with the demands of this high tempo league.

At the other end the signings of Moreira/Vorn in goal and Caulker from Spurs a centre half adds more depth to this side. Vorn and Caulker are expected to be in the first eleven and they join an already solid defence that was one of the best in last year's Championship.

Team news for Swansea is that Taylor n ruled out indefinitely with a suspension whilst there are doubts over Monk and Bodde. Skipper monk is the biggest worry with a foot injury and isn't expected to start meaning Caulker will get his debut along side Williams. Other debutantes should include Vorm in goal with Graham up top, Routledge is pushing for a start but Dobbie may get the nod.

LittleTramp

And the second pick:

Monaco - Reims
    Over 2.5 goals 2.40 (+140) (3.5x)

That will be all for Monday. Cheers and good luck

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

of course, nothing changed
    I'm glad to hear that.

Good luck
    !

escou

Hey LT soo nice to have you back, hope all is fine with you and your family. Best Regards

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work LT, really like your insight into the game.

Good luck with your picks!

Blue_Chips

And the second pick:

Monaco - Reims
    Over 2.5 goals 2.40 (+140) (3.5x)

That will be all for Monday. Cheers and good luck
    I tried to give you some points, but it would not let it go through.

Thank you!!!

escou

Hey man nice picks, won both of them, cuz I risked going for the over 2.5 on the Swansea game, since You thought both teams would score and taking under consideration City's squad and attacking formation ... so thank's alot. Ah and yeah the Djurgorden pick would have easily been a win if Orebro wasn't on a nice run and picking up with their game after they were punished for not been able to score goals vs Sarajevo. Thank's you know you are the man

escou

So that is why Lyon had a draw with Ajaccio the other day, cuz they have a game with Rubin?

LittleTramp

Going 1-1 yesterday, +2.4 units. For today, our first pick is from England Championship:

Crystal Palace v. Coventry
    Crystal Palace FT 2.00 (+100) (2x)
    Crystal Palace HT 2.63 (+163) (1x)

There will also be a pick on the Champions League games, around 30 minutes before kick-off.

First 1234 Last