• A legitimate concern

48 40.68%
  • The powerful trying to keep control

70 59.32%
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The vast majority of deaths will be the old and obese or those w underlying respiratory issues

Jesus man, it's always been this
    There are plenty of people in America that are old, fat and unhealthy, and they've always had higher rates of mortality when compared to younger, healthier people... this is obvious

And sadly now, younger and healthy unvaxxed people are dying more frequently from covid than old, fat and unhealthy vaxxed people

It'll all work itself out in the end

But in the meantime, facts matter and you dont have access to them. You dont see it on a daily basis. You dont have no clue who is dying, who is hospitalized, the shifting demographics etc...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by the kraken View Post
    there are plenty of people in america that are old, fat and unhealthy, and they've always had higher rates of mortality when compared to younger, healthier people... This is obvious

and sadly now, younger and healthy unvaxxed people are dying more frequently from covid than old, fat and unhealthy vaxxed people

it'll all work itself out in the end

but in the meantime, facts matter and you dont have access to them. You dont see it on a daily basis. You dont have no clue who is dying, who is hospitalized, the shifting demographics etc...
    FAKE news!!!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    FAKE news!!!
    One of us sees it daily, the other watches Newsmaxx

You're ignorant Jibby, prolly have covid brain

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    One of us sees it daily, the other watches Newsmaxx

You're ignorant Jibby, prolly have covid brain
    WHat are you seeing daily?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    WHat are you seeing daily?
    I see dead people

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I see dead people
    Pmed you

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I see dead people
    .006 %

all pre-existing conditions plus doctors are botching surgeries and calling them C-19 deaths FACT

hospital admin are some of the most evil folks on earth

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

As soon as the news surrounding the election started coming out, the radical left immediately went back to their coronavirus playbook. Just like a good coach of a sports team that found a play that works, the left went back to their play which forced Americans into submission and helped eliminate Donald Trump.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

already back up over 50,000 new cases a day and rising like a rocket ship

manny24
    pay Bobby

they're trying their best to get HS fall sports cancelled now

fuk

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Texas Dems in Congress vaccinated are now testing positive for Covid.. Lol.

https://news.yahoo.com/3-texas-democ...175929854.html
    All three asymptomatic, which suggests the vaccine is doing what it's supposed to (prevent hospitalizations and deaths).

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Stop being cry baby little twats! Get the fukking shot(s) and be done with it. It takes longer to fill out the paperwork than it does to get a little prick, pricks!

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Stop being cry baby little twats! Get the fukking shot(s) and be done with it. It takes longer to fill out the paperwork than it does to get a little prick, pricks!
    50% of people who got the shot are also getting the virus. I’ll take my chances with the 99.9% survival rate.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Emily_Haines 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Rkelly we are PRO choice

name-calling and promoting unapproved experimental gene therapy is dangerous and irresponsible

Emily_Haines

PM Johnson got the shot and now he has to quarantine because of an exposure. And these dumb ass libs are wondering why people are saying FU to the vaccines.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    50% of people who got the shot are also getting the virus. I’ll take my chances with the 99.9% survival rate.
    The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. If you do get it, you won't have to be hospitalized or die. Key word....DIE!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

So, we're all supposed to get a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting the virus or spreading it

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Rkelly we are PRO choice

name-calling and promoting unapproved experimental gene therapy is dangerous and irresponsible
    That's fine if it's non life threatening to others. This is a whole nother ball game. I think you people are yellow spineless idiots afraid of a pinprick you can't feel and a sore arm for a day that use freedom and pro choice to hide behind.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    So, we're all supposed to get a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting the virus or spreading it
    Everyone is different. Some will get it, most won't or spread it. Trick is to wear your mask even after you get vaccinated. So many stories of people just like you who wished they got vaccinated when they got sick and died. I haven't yet heard of anyone dying after getting the virus that were vaccinated. Have you?

Emily_Haines

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. If you do get it, you won't have to be hospitalized or die. Key word....DIE!
    Funny how it how the narrative has changed from preventing you from getting the virus to now going from a .001 chance of dying to not dying.

If that really is the case whether I get it or not does not put you at any risk so why not just leave me the fuk alone then?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

I feel like you are trying to have it both ways here, once the vaccine has been made available to everybody who wants it there should be no issue with non-vaccinated people. People who chose not to get the vaccine can only spread it to those who have not been vaccinated. But if what you're saying is true and you can still get the virus and spread it in spite of taking the vaccine, The Logical question would be why would anyone agree to get that vaccine?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I feel like you are trying to have it both ways here, once the vaccine has been made available to everybody who wants it there should be no issue with non-vaccinated people. People who chose not to get the vaccine can only spread it to those who have not been vaccinated. But if what you're saying is true and you can still get the virus and spread it in spite of taking the vaccine, The Logical question would be why would anyone agree to get that vaccine?
    makes no sense why liberals want others to get the vaccine

just make sure all your loved ones get it

pretty simple?????

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

FAKE news!!!
    Yeah the kraken the king of fake news.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Exactly!!! It's because people will fo whatever the news or the government says no matter what.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    already back up over 50,000 new cases a day and rising like a rocket ship
    not true actually.

it's ~$36,000 cases a day in the US right now with ~350 deaths.

factor in at least 15% of the cases are probably false positives and/or false diagnosis by the doctors (for whatever reason you wish to insert, whether real or contrived) and you get ~30,500 cases per day and ~300 deaths.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I see dead people
    You ain't seeing shiiit you blind bat. You're spreading lies. Stop your non sense Kraken..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bingo!!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    makes no sense why liberals want others to get the vaccine

just make sure all your loved ones get it

pretty simple?????
    Because it can help to end the spread and end the pandemic. Helps everybody. Pretty simple.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    All three asymptomatic, which suggests the vaccine is doing what it's supposed to (prevent hospitalizations and deaths).
    Some people simply cannot comprehend this concept.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Just keep making stuff up if you makes you feel good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Since when do liberals and Democrats care about Republicans not getting vaxxed anyways? I would think they want Trump supporters to die, no?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Everyone is different. Some will get it, most won't or spread it. Trick is to wear your mask even after you get vaccinated. So many stories of people just like you who wished they got vaccinated when they got sick and died. I haven't yet heard of anyone dying after getting the virus that were vaccinated. Have you?
    There are some. About 1% of deaths now are vaccinated people.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Funny how it how the narrative has changed from preventing you from getting the virus to now going from a .001 chance of dying to not dying.

If that really is the case whether I get it or not does not put you at any risk so why not just leave me the fuk alone then?
    The narrative didn't change - you just weren't paying attention. It's what they said all along.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

0.005% mortality rate. Ill take my chances.
    My immune system is armed with phosphorus grenades, shoots the virus straight down the colon

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Since when do liberals and Democrats care about Republicans not getting vaxxed anyways? I would think they want Trump supporters to die, no?
    I think the point is they are worried that the hospitals could be overrun in the winter or that there will continue to be more variants that develop over time if enough people don’t get vaccinated which maybe the vaccine isn’t able to minimize the effects and therefore it could cause another shutdown. There’s a reason people don’t get measles, polio, and other diseases that have been eradicated due to vaccines. I’m curious why people are ok with those vaccines but not this one. Wouldn’t it be easier to kill everyone off with one of those? Or are people not getting those either if they are anti vax?

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last