b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

Just avoid the issue and drag up something irrelevant to cloud the facts!

THE ISSUE HERE IS SUNUNU!!, NOT STEPHANOPOULOS
    Irrelevant? What if Tucker Carlson went to a I-Just-Got-Out-Of-Jail-For-Underaged-Rape celebration dinner ... and then went around questioning people's ethics?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

^Biden should really be impeached for the open boarders. The buck stops at him!

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68605

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^Biden should really be impeached for the open boarders. The buck stops at him!
    I would agree except congress killed the bill to close the border. And I understand the argument that it had pork in it apparently, as I was told, but still.
    Just introduce a stand alone bill, against Trumps wishes, and while you alienate him, if it passes and you are a hero for everyone and if Trump loses, heck run in 26 for the top job if you want to.
    That’s my view. Only a radical would not want that.
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave str 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    I would agree except congress killed the bill to close the border. And I understand the argument that it had pork in it apparently, as I was told, but still.
    Just introduce a stand alone bill, against Trumps wishes, and while you alienate him, if it passes and you are a hero for everyone and if Trump loses, heck run in 26 for the top job if you want to.
    ___

Your Democrat support is obvious more and more after each new post.
    You can put your "smooth" baby powder on each new post but it doesn't hide the
    reason for a diaper change nor the hidden carcinogens applied

The actual reason for the open border and the flood of millions of illegal immigrants can
    be found in an executive order the Biden signed on his first day of his presidency.
    Biden reversed President Trump's memorandum that excluded undocumented immigrants.

Biden can reverse his open border policy at any time.
    His faulty executive orders can be reversed at any time.
    The bill to close the border is simply a straw man.

Best of luck on your wagers.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 04-16-24 at 12:11 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8433

Congress killed a lousy bill full of pork and did nothing to stop the invasion of illegals aliens. It allowed 5000 people to enter the country illegally before they would take any action, and even then, they could decide not to. You can easily read about it.

The GOP have a bill that deals with the border only, its called HR2 but no democrats would support it and the senate won't bring it to a vote. It's been sitting on Schumer's desk for months. It's a stand alone bill. https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...tdown-threats/

All Biden needs to do is reverse his execute orders he made on day one of his presidency which Trump already had in place. But he won't. Its just politics. He wants millions of people to come into the country illegally. That is why Biden secretly flew hundreds of thousands of them all over the country until he was caught.

Biden doesn't want to fix the border. Every action he's done only proves it. The fact that some of you still believe otherwise, is rather astonishing. Wake the fuk up.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave DwightShrute 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1872

Trump may be greedy, but Biden is evil

He will forever burn in the lake of fire.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20555

The Bill for the DJT Grift is Presented: OPINION

Could it be the largest, most blatant pump-and-dump in memory?
    https://www.meidastouch.com/news/the...t-is-presented

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Irrelevant? What if Tucker Carlson went to a I-Just-Got-Out-Of-Jail-For-Underaged-Rape celebration dinner ... and then went around questioning people's ethics?
    Nothing you have raised changes the hypocrisy evident in Sununu's answer, i.e. "irrelevant" as stated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Oh really?

The border was under control and that all changed the first month Biden took office. Now it's fully out of control.. Congress was not involved with that for Trump and or Biden. Trump tried hard to build the wall.. Democrats and fake news shot that idea down.. That's what I remember.

Get Trump back in the white house and the border will be FULLY secure again. No Congress bills needed only executive orders.. FACT!

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh really?

The border was under control and that all changed the first month Biden took office. Now it's fully out of control.. Congress was not involved with that for Trump and or Biden. Trump tried hard to build the wall.. Democrats and fake news shot that idea down.. That's what I remember.

Get Trump back in the white house and the border will be FULLY secure again. No Congress bills needed only executive orders.. FACT!
    It’s always the blame game. That IS politics.
    When self preservation gets in the way of the right thing to do there isn’t much left to say. Both sides are seemingly very guilty of that. I have posted the guilt of both recently in here. We all know what it is.

Hareeba!

The Bill for the DJT Grift is Presented: OPINION

Could it be the largest, most blatant pump-and-dump in memory?
    https://www.meidastouch.com/news/the...t-is-presented

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

___

Your Democrat support is obvious more and more after each new post.
    You can put your "smooth" baby powder on each new post but it doesn't hide the
    reason for a diaper change nor the hidden carcinogens applied

The actual reason for the open border and the flood of millions of illegal immigrants can
    be found in an executive order the Biden signed on his first day of his presidency.
    Biden reversed President Trump's memorandum that excluded undocumented immigrants.

Biden can reverse his open border policy at any time.
    His faulty executive orders can be reversed at any time.
    The bill to close the border is simply a straw man.

Best of luck on your wagers.

The highlighted is a GREAT line. Kudos to you .

I am actually a moderate. I am certainly not a democrat. Was a republican in the beginning. For years. I truly feel that both parties have good things and ideas to offer. But in THIS election it seems to me to be more like pick your poison.

I've been in business for myself since I was 20 years old. Two businesses. Retired from one, started another. But these days to be called a
    "business man", in my mind is a slap in the face. And Trump has as much to do with that as anyone. The way he treats people and what he does is everything I have always been against. If he had stayed a democrat like he was, this thread would have a whole new look. I guess I would be accused of being a republican.
    It is fair to say and you can bet that whatever Trump is, I am not. Anyone else but him, sure, why not. So moderate with no affiliation is where I am.
    But I will never line up with any human being like him.

Best of luck on your wagers as well sir.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Congress killed a lousy bill full of pork and did nothing to stop the invasion of illegals aliens. It allowed 5000 people to enter the country illegally before they would take any action, and even then, they could decide not to. You can easily read about it.

The GOP have a bill that deals with the border only, its called HR2 but no democrats would support it and the senate won't bring it to a vote. It's been sitting on Schumer's desk for months. It's a stand alone bill. https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...tdown-threats/

All Biden needs to do is reverse his execute orders he made on day one of his presidency which Trump already had in place. But he won't. Its just politics. He wants millions of people to come into the country illegally. That is why Biden secretly flew hundreds of thousands of them all over the country until he was caught.

Biden doesn't want to fix the border. Every action he's done only proves it. The fact that some of you still believe otherwise, is rather astonishing. Wake the fuk up.
    Wake the fuk up ?

Ouuu. Dwight angry. Anger make Dwight strong. Others that don't agree weak. Seriously?

I explained before that I really cannot dive into politics. Certainly I won't drop F bombs but don't let that stop you.

I could be mean and say maybe you should have hollered that from the courtroom at the trial yesterday to your guy, but I won't. And no it is NOT fake news. It's called being his age and anyone that thinks otherwise has a thrill coming if they are fortunate enough to live that long.

We have already discussed this topic. Reread it if you like. But right now it seems that Dwight angry and strong. I'll let you cool off.
    Last edited by str; 04-16-24 at 04:38 PM.

DwightShrute

Wake the fuk up ?

Ouuu. Dwight angry. Anger make Dwight strong. Others that don't agree weak. Unreal.

I explained before that I really cannot dive into politics. Certainly I won't drop F bombs but don't let that stop you.

I could be mean and say maybe you should have hollered that from the courtroom at the trial yesterday to your guy, but I won't.

We have already discussed this topic. Reread it if you like. But right now it seems that Dwight angry and strong. I'll let you cool off.

ok let me say I wasn't saying that directed at you. It was meant to be a general statement. That is why I said "some of you". But I can't see how you'd think that was directed at you. My apologies. I try and keep it civil for those that try to do the same.

Having said that, yes it was a rant because the MSM are outright lying and lying by omitting the facts in order to fool people. They keep doing it because they know that people are too lazy to do their homework. Its amazing to me how people continue to fall for it when the MSM have been caught hundreds of times lying to their viewers.

Would you continue to believe someone who continuously gets caught lying to you? I doubt that you would. Perhaps I am mistaken but let's say I am correct, why does one keep believing the lies? Russian collusion for 3 years every single day. All fabricated lies. Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation 51 former intelligence officials signed a letter saying so. Blatant lie. People believe it still today. Same with Trump calling Neo Nazi's in Charlottesville "very fine people", Trump made fun of a reporter's disability, and Trump told people to drink Bleach. ALL lies. Yet even Biden repeated those lies in the last few weeks and even posters like Hareeballs repeated these lies.

Why do you think people do this? My opinion is there are dishonest and don't care about the truth because the partisan affiliation with the democrats is too strong that it supersedes any intellectual honestly. That and TDS.

You claim you are a moderate. Ok, I ill try and take you at your word. Just try not make it so difficult to do so.

Hareeba!

The media is finally acknowledging Trump is not cognitively capable of being President.

If he’s not capable of staying awake in a court room, he’s not capable of being the Commander in Chief.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-16-24 at 05:42 PM.

Hareeba!

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

ok let me say I wasn't saying that directed at you. It was meant to be a general statement. That is why I said "some of you". But I can't see how you'd think that was directed at you. My apologies. I try and keep it civil for those that try to do the same.

Having said that, yes it was a rant because the MSM are outright lying and lying by omitting the facts in order to fool people. They keep doing it because they know that people are too lazy to do their homework. Its amazing to me how people continue to fall for it when the MSM have been caught hundreds of times lying to their viewers.

Would you continue to believe someone who continuously gets caught lying to you? I doubt that you would. Perhaps I am mistaken but let's say I am correct, why does one keep believing the lies? Russian collusion for 3 years every single day. All fabricated lies. Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation 51 former intelligence officials signed a letter saying so. Blatant lie. People believe it still today. Same with Trump calling Neo Nazi's in Charlottesville "very fine people", Trump made fun of a reporter's disability, and Trump told people to drink Bleach. ALL lies. Yet even Biden repeated those lies in the last few weeks and even posters like Hareeballs repeated these lies.

Why do you think people do this? My opinion is there are dishonest and don't care about the truth because the partisan affiliation with the democrats is too strong that it supersedes any intellectual honestly. That and TDS.

You claim you are a moderate. Ok, I ill try and take you at your word. Just try not make it so difficult to do so.
    Yeah. I have been for a moderate for a very long time.
    I felt it was me because you said some of you. That means me right? I assumed. Whatever. I have already forgot about it. No apology needed.

I do not know why people on either side have such a radical view of other people. Maybe because they have never spent any time with them and because they are different they are scared of them? That answer is yes, at least in my experience.
    It is certainly one reason as to why. I've seen it too many times including from my father. But all and all, I can't answer that fully I don't think.
    My dad was born in Picayune Mississippi in 1914. Think about that time frame. His dad died of the Spanish Flu in 1918. Said he witnessed the aftermath of more than one lynching before he was 12 years old.

By the time I came around in the 50's and into the 60's with all the racial strife, he was ALL republican. Once I got out into the world I quickly realized that people and things were not as I was necessarily told. I formed my own decisions. I listened to a lot of different people. The racetrack showed me the best and worst in people and it had nothing to do with skin color or religion. Very enlightening Dwight.
    Since then, I have had my own opinions and certainly not those of a party or candidate.

And the only reason I can think of as to why it looks like I am a staunch democrat is because of my distain for the actions of the presumptive nominee. I guess that's it.

Is what it is I suppose.
    Last edited by str; 04-16-24 at 06:11 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

How many times has this d-bag been arrested while in office?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 917

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    How many times has this d-bag been arrested while in office?

LOL. That is how most elected officials think of us peasants. Above the law. I’d execute him because he will only get worse.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2077

The highlighted is a GREAT line. Kudos to you .

I am actually a moderate. I am certainly not a democrat. Was a republican in the beginning. For years. I truly feel that both parties have good things and ideas to offer. But in THIS election it seems to me to be more like pick your poison.

I've been in business for myself since I was 20 years old. Two businesses. Retired from one, started another. But these days to be called a
    "business man", in my mind is a slap in the face. And Trump has as much to do with that as anyone. The way he treats people and what he does is everything I have always been against. If he had stayed a democrat like he was, this thread would have a whole new look. I guess I would be accused of being a republican.
    It is fair to say and you can bet that whatever Trump is, I am not. Anyone else but him, sure, why not. So moderate with no affiliation is where I am.
    But I will never line up with any human being like him.

Best of luck on your wagers as well sir.
    "But I will never line up with any human being like him". Simple and to the point, some praise and adore him. They're a lot like him so it seems.

Take a look at Project 2025, always been theiR ultimate make America great again, Southern Plan on steroids being pushed by a Yankee

snake oil salesman plan.

I don't praise any politicians, I condemn some. The only thing worse than the two party is system is the one party system.

Best of luck with all your wagers sir.

Also consider myself an Aggressive Progressive.
    Last edited by BOA12; 04-17-24 at 06:21 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

Nothing you have raised changes the hypocrisy evident in Sununu's answer, i.e. "irrelevant" as stated.
    I don't understand, is Sununu not entitled to his opinion?

And judging from his answers, we can see:

1) He is not a fan of Trump.

2) He thinks the legal case Trump is absurd.

Apparently with a "Us vs. Them" mindset you lug around, any one who isn't a fan of Trump needs to ignore blatant legal buffoonery.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

"Reminder to vote for President Biden when you are in the United States. We need another four years of his term to stay open."

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10396

It is truly amazing how liberals do not intend to listen or read anything that represents reality. They choose the lies and regurgitate the propaganda as a validation to their alternative reality. The harm done to themselves, their family, our country, and the world are not even part of their thinking,
    or lack there of.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

pretty much what's happening in the USA

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    "Reminder to vote for President Biden when you are in the United States. We need another four years of his term to stay open."

wait, the Left keeps saying illegals can't vote.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8425

Trump has said a lot from 2015 until now, that I can agree with, but when it comes to actions not so much. In 2015-2016 one of his biggest talking points against Obama was the number of executive orders he written.
    He said that our system of government was not supposed to be run by executive orders. Trump said" I will not govern that way, I'll go to the other side of the isle and negotiate a deal because, I'm the king of negotiating." Of course, he signed many, many executive orders after declaring he would not.
    This is just one case, where I agree with what Trump said, but his actions once again, did not go with his word.

Your alarm is ringing, good morning. Time to rise and shine!!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Trump has said a lot from 2015 until now, that I can agree with, but when it comes to actions not so much. In 2015-2016 one of his biggest talking points against Obama was the number of executive orders he written.
    He said that our system of government was not supposed to be run by executive orders. Trump said" I will not govern that way, I'll go to the other side of the isle and negotiate a deal because, I'm the king of negotiating." Of course, he signed many, many executive orders after declaring he would not.
    This is just one case, where I agree with what Trump said, but his actions once again, did not go with his word.

Your alarm is ringing, good morning. Time to rise and shine!!

I agree president's use executive orders too much because since they aren't laws passed by congress, they can be overturned by the next president. Having said, and knowing how divided congress has been lately, I can only comment on which ones I see as necessary.

So here's is specific example. Do you agree with what Biden did on his day in office with executive orders when he overturned all the border policies Trump made? Should be a yes or no answer, but my guy says I won't get one.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-17-24 at 12:55 PM.

jackpot269

Oh really?

The border was under control? That is being untruthful. If you said, it was better, that would be a lot closer to the truth, but it was never under control. I don't care what any news outlet says either way.
    How do I know this? Not from TV or the internet.
    From where I live, there was as many drugs, and plenty of illegals, for all jobs that nobody else would do.
    Drug dealers fighting over conners to sell the drugs, because there were more drugs than customers and there is a lot customers, usually lined up at the drop off.

If the border had been under control, all these drugs coming from Mexico would not have been here.
    Illegal drug prices dropped by up to 50% during Trumps term (in the Tri-state area where I live anyway) had there been a shortage they would have gone up.

So, under Trump it was better for overall crossings, but the cartels were not slowed at all. If they were, you could not tell it in the area where I live. NOT FROM WHAT I SEE AND HERE ON TV, BUT ACTUAL LIFE, SEEING IT FOR MYSELF.

The wonderful wall.
    Show me how you can build a wall on the southern border without taking private land (something the GOP used to fight against) and also without giving away our natural resource. The River!!

DwightShrute

The border was under control? That is being untruthful. If you said, it was better, that would be a lot closer to the truth, but it was never under control. I don't care what any news outlet says either way.
    How do I know this? Not from TV or the internet.
    From where I live, there was as many drugs, and plenty of illegals, for all jobs that nobody else would do.
    Drug dealers fighting over conners to sell the drugs, because there were more drugs than customers and there is a lot customers, usually lined up at the drop off.

If the border had been under control, all these drugs coming from Mexico would not have been here.
    Illegal drug prices dropped by up to 50% during Trumps term (in the Tri-state area where I live anyway) had there been a shortage they would have gone up.

So, under Trump it was better for overall crossings, but the cartels were not slowed at all. If they were, you could not tell it in the area where I live. NOT FROM WHAT I SEE AND HERE ON TV, BUT ACTUAL LIFE, SEEING IT FOR MYSELF.

The wonderful wall.
    Show me how you can build a wall on the southern border without taking private land (something the GOP used to fight against) and also without giving away our natural resource. The River!!
    ok , my mistake. Not under control. I meant much better than it is now obviously and has been under Biden. No one can argue that fact. When I mean no one, I mean most people. Obviously you'll find a way.

jackpot269

I agree president's use executive orders too much because since they aren't laws passed by congress, they can be overturned by the next president. Having said, and knowing how divided congress has been lately, I can only comment on which ones I see as necessary.

So here's is specific example. Do you agree with what Biden did on his day in office with executive orders when he overturned all the border policies Trump made? Should be a yes or no answer, but my guy says I won't get one.

IMMIGRATION DAY ONE.

Unwind Trump’s changes to the census

yes

Strengthen legal protections for “Dreamers”

yes

Abolish the “Muslim ban”

Yes- I need to clarify just quickly. I was not for an all-inclusive ban.

Cancel the Trump administration’s interior enforcement rule

Not sure on this one. Sorry, it's not just a yes or no. I'm trying.

Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall

yes

Extend deportation protections for Liberians

not sure

jackpot269

ok , my mistake. Not under control. I meant much better than it is now obviously and has been under Biden. No one can argue that fact. When I mean no one, I mean most people. Obviously you'll find a way.
    That was in response to jibbby on that one.

DwightShrute

IMMIGRATION DAY ONE.

Unwind Trump’s changes to the census

yes

Strengthen legal protections for “Dreamers”

yes

Abolish the “Muslim ban”

Yes- I need to clarify just quickly. I was not for an all-inclusive ban.

Cancel the Trump administration’s interior enforcement rule

Not sure on this one. Sorry, it's not just a yes or no. I'm trying.

Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall

yes

Extend deportation protections for Liberians

not sure

there was no Muslim ban. That is a fake news' narrative.

The border patrol and ICE all agree that a wall is vital to protecting the border. I guess you know better.

what about Trump's remain in Mexico? And how he convinced Mexico to deploy over 13,000 (might have been 18,000) of their own Military to be deployed to Mexico's southern border to stop them coming? Biden ripped that agreement and told anyone who wants to come to the US to come.

First ... 180181182183184185186 ... Last