DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8894

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    American Government under Biden.

FBI alleged a decrease in crime rates, but then an independent group of analysts dug a little deeper and found otherwiseApril 9, 2024 by Olivia MurrayFake stats everywhere—did these bureaucrats receive their numerical training from the Ministry of Plenty? More
    when that narrative of crime being down came out, the usual suspects jumped for joy but we all knew it was bullshit. How could we not believe the FBI? LOL.

Worth another re-post ...

You say the crime down, is it because people are committing less crime? No
    Are criminals being locked up? No.
    Are there more police arresting more people? No
    Its because you stopped calling something a crime or not reporting it as a crime! That's why the stats dropped.
    Its a denial of observable reality. When you deny the observable reality, you offend every person who's a victim of crime or lives in a community where there is crime or knows a victim of crime. That's all of us. Step out of denial and into the real world and look at all the closed businesses, the empty subways of NY, the streets of the cities which are lined with the homeless and syringes. We see it. The democrat's strategy is, whether its crime, the border or inflation, is deny the observable reality and just hope they forget. - Gutfeld

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8439

American Government under Biden. FBI alleged a decrease in crime rates, but then an independent group of analysts dug a little deeper and found otherwise[FONT="][/FONT][FONT="]April 9, 2024 by Olivia Murray[/FONT][FONT="]Fake stats everywhere—did these bureaucrats receive their numerical training from the Ministry of Plenty? More[/FONT]
    This was in that article and did not say what classifications had changed or how they had changed.''A new report claims violent crimes are significantly underreported, and FBI crime classification has changed[.]''This was also in that article; it gives no examples of what 'classifications for certain violent crimes changed' or foot notes of where they got the information from.''Kennedy said that, particularly in the aftermath of the 2020 George Floyd riots, several police departments redefined the classifications for certain violent crimes and transitioned away from a decades-old recording system.''At the top of the article it blames the numbers, they claim are wrong on the FBI for changing their classification. Then later blame the same on the good men and women that wear the blue.I'm sure numbers are not correct a lot of times for many reasons. You have to take into account this came from Fox. The news company that paid out 3/4 of a billion. Without even a challenge in court, for defamation.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8439

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    when that narrative of crime being down came out, the usual suspects jumped for joy but we all knew it was bullshit. How could we not believe the FBI? LOL.Worth another re-post ...You say the crime down, is it because people are committing less crime? NoAre criminals being locked up? No.Are there more police arresting more people? NoIts because you stopped calling something a crime or not reporting it as a crime! That's why the stats dropped.Its a denial of observable reality. When you deny the observable reality, you offend every person who's a victim of crime or lives in a community where there is crime or knows a victim of crime. That's all of us. Step out of denial and into the real world and look at all the closed businesses, the empty subways of NY, the streets of the cities which are lined with the homeless and syringes. We see it. The democrat's strategy is, whether its crime, the border or inflation, is deny the observable reality and just hope they forget. - Gutfeld
    You had no problem believing the FBI when they were lying on the Bidens.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30687

That's a classic! Further proof that the best, brightest and most qualified are not the ones running for office, much less being elected.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19198

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    You're kidding, right? Do you think that's all the companies that gave raises? You do realize that the vast majority of people in the country work for non publicly traded companies, right? Amazon ended 2017 with a minimum wage of $12 an hour, by late 2018 it was $15, I believe now it's $19. We actually got the poverty rate to the lowest in history in 2019. Things were going so well democrats were tripping over themselves to take credit for it.

Show your evidence I didn't watch the videos, no evidence Hicks. Nothing you posted attempted to show we could redistribute our way out of global poverty. You posted a quote saying we could meet everyone's needs, but still haven't posted any evidence that's true.

You disagree that companies are outsourcing now?

We don't have anything near an unregulated economy. You're just making things up again no evidence Hicks. I post up money to grow and expand businesses so people can have jobs. I'd like to say it's shocking how ignorant you are on economics, but by now I'm used to it.

Yeah, it's also companies raising their minimum wages to higher than what Bernie wanted in 2016.

In the 50s and 60s the lowest bracket was 20%. There was no standard deduction like there is now. There were a lot more loopholes and deductions back then, so much so that we passed the Alternative Minimum Tax in 1969 because so many people were making 7 figures in today's money and not paying any federal income tax. During the 90% top bracket we had no Medicare or Medicaid and most government spending was on defense. WWII had caused a lot of out competition to blow itself up, and much of the world was throwing itself into far left politics, so there wasn't much competition for us. We also had the military draft that taught a lot of the men in this country a lot of skills they used as civilians to produce a decent living.

Nice lie of omission.
    Again, I never said redistribute. Corprations run the country, unfettered. Yea you produce nothing, Josh the financial parasite. You don't do anything to produce jobs, you do it to make money. Your not fooling anyone parasite.

Your link said Walmart to raise wages to 11 an hour. Bernie wanted 15 an hour and got Amazon to pay 15. Lying Josh.

WTF are you talking about lying Josh?

Yea rich people didn't pay anything, that's why they have been crying for and getting tax cuts since the 1980s.

We spend a trillion on war every year.

That would be the GI bill that gave vets free college, not what they did during the war dumbass.

This would be a lot easier if you would just say I'm a greedy rich guy who's name is lying Josh. At least Roy Bacon would admit it.

Josh wants his cake and want to screw people over to. At least Dwight gave your miser ass a point for this dribble you typed out.
    Last edited by khicks26; 04-09-24 at 09:19 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    You had no problem believing the FBI when they were lying on the Bidens.

what were they lying about on the Bidens?

Also, just to follow up on the bonus crime statistics being down lie, the FBI said they were guesses! Fake news ran with it as did Biden and the democrats. That's called election interference or rigging. Your choice. They blatantly lied in order to give a false narrative about what's actually happening. Don't believe your own eyes they tell us. And I got to ask again. How many of these lies are you guys willing to continue to believe because you admit you are being taken advantage of and treated like a fool? Is there a number?

khicks26

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10643

I will be identifying as African American soon. Unless of course they drop us from the welfare and free giveaway policies.

Dem House member suggests blacks should be exempt from taxes

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4301

Right now, April 10, 2024, Joe Biden leads if you take a sampling of the entire nation. However, as we all know, that isn't how President is decided.

As of this morning, Trump leads Biden 283-255 in electoral votes if you take the most recent polling data on a state by state basis. It is important to note that even if Arizona flips from Trump to Biden based on yesterday's AZ Supreme Court ruling (which isn't showing in the polls yet) then Trump still leads 272-266.

There is a lot of time to November. In fact, I bet that there is probably some issue which isn't on anyone's radar right now which will become a huge election issue over the next 6+ months. But when we consider the fact the Trump tends to do better in the elections than how he polls, one would have to conclude he is currently the favorite - albeit a very, very slim one.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1645

Former attorney Michael Avenatti predicted Tuesday that former President Trump will be convicted in the New York hush money trial slated to begin next week.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8202

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Again, I never said redistribute. Corprations run the country, unfettered. Yea you produce nothing, Josh the financial parasite. You don't do anything to produce jobs, you do it to make money. Your not fooling anyone parasite.

Your link said Walmart to raise wages to 11 an hour. Bernie wanted 15 an hour and got Amazon to pay 15. Lying Josh.

WTF are you talking about lying Josh?

Yea rich people didn't pay anything, that's why they have been crying for and getting tax cuts since the 1980s.

We spend a trillion on war every year.

That would be the GI bill that gave vets free college, not what they did during the war dumbass.

This would be a lot easier if you would just say I'm a greedy rich guy who's name is lying Josh. At least Roy Bacon would admit it.

Josh wants his cake and want to screw people over to. At least Dwight gave your miser ass a point for this dribble you typed out.
    How do you plan on meeting everyone's needs without redistribution? Corporations don't run the country unfettered, you're lying again. The guy in your avatar produces nothing, and you think highly of him. I put up money so businesses can grow and expand to employ more people.

Amazon's average starting pay is over $19 an hour, and that was from 1.5 years ago. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/28/amaz...y-workers.html

You said you disagree with everything. Here's #1: businesses are outsourcing factories, investments, & jobs to places like China and Mexico. I guess you disagree with that.

There's a reason they created the Alternative minimum tax. You're just misrepresenting the facts again. There were so many loopholes and deductions that hardly anyone paid the 90% rate. And again, the lowest bracket was 20%.

I agree we spend way to much on defense.

Show your evidence that most vets went to college on the GI Bill. I don't know how many times I have to show you this chart, but vets across the board make more money than non vets regardless of education level. I'm not saying that going to war is good, but they have to learn skills that they can use when they get back to civilian life.

I'm less greedy than you. I want to get paid what I earn, you want to get paid enough to life a comfortable life, even if you don't produce enough to have a comfortable life.

You just want to make the groups you love better off at the expense of the groups you hate

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    How do you plan on meeting everyone's needs without redistribution? Corporations don't run the country unfettered, you're lying again. The guy in your avatar produces nothing, and you think highly of him. I put up money so businesses can grow and expand to employ more people.

Amazon's average starting pay is over $19 an hour, and that was from 1.5 years ago. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/28/amaz...y-workers.html

You said you disagree with everything. Here's #1: businesses are outsourcing factories, investments, & jobs to places like China and Mexico. I guess you disagree with that.

There's a reason they created the Alternative minimum tax. You're just misrepresenting the facts again. There were so many loopholes and deductions that hardly anyone paid the 90% rate. And again, the lowest bracket was 20%.

I agree we spend way to much on defense.

Show your evidence that most vets went to college on the GI Bill. I don't know how many times I have to show you this chart, but vets across the board make more money than non vets regardless of education level. I'm not saying that going to war is good, but they have to learn skills that they can use when they get back to civilian life.

I'm less greedy than you. I want to get paid what I earn, you want to get paid enough to life a comfortable life, even if you don't produce enough to have a comfortable life.

You just want to make the groups you love better off at the expense of the groups you hate
    Whatever Josh/Brooks. This conversation is so over your head it's not even fun anymore. Piss Off

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10643

Democrat Barach Biden is a liar and an Anti American political puppet.

‘Biden has made Americans poorer’: Inflation rises in March, prices up nearly 20% under POTUS

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13941

Democrat Barach Biden is a liar and an Anti American political puppet.

‘Biden has made Americans poorer’: Inflation rises in March, prices up nearly 20% under POTUS

Following up on his inflation is transitory gem of a statement , the Fed Chair tells us he foresees 3 rate cuts in ‘24 .

DwightShrute

The democrats have no idea except spend more money.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10560

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Real love!

The man of the people.

19th Hole

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

I remember this when it first aired.

19th Hole

If you are a LIBERAL/DEMOCRAT in 2024 then you cannot see the country
    swirling down the toilet because of your parties policies.

Get help as soon as possible as you must suffer much pain and a bruised head
    from walking into walls with your eyes closed.

WAKE UP!
    Stop Hating America.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 04-10-24 at 08:02 PM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20679

The real reason MAGA is obsessing over FISA is they don't want anyone seeing their love letters to the Home Office in Moscow.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole

Demonrats follow the belief that if you tell a lie often enough then
    people will believe it.

They do this over and over.

Guess what?
    Everyone is catching on and all of their lies and hatred are exposed.

Hareeba!

A member of Trump’s campaign leadership was arrested after he threatened a mass shooting against law enforcement, threatened to rape his boss’ wife, and was having inappropriate relations with a teenage girl.

He gave Trump an inscribed AR-15.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0999df35397ba

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Demonrats follow the belief that if you tell a lie often enough then
    people will believe it.

They do this over and over.

Guess what?
    Everyone is catching on and all of their lies and hatred are exposed.

Hareeba!

With US congress now paralyzed from preventing any of Russia's actions, FBI Director Wray confirms Russians are not only attacking US critical infrastructure such as cutting undersea cables, but doing reconnaissance on the US energy sector.

and

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act allows the federal government to spy on Russians.
    So, of course,
    TFG demanded today that Moscow Mike and friends in the House kill it. And they did.

Putin is running the American House of Representatives!
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-11-24 at 01:02 AM.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    With US congress now paralyzed from preventing any of Russia's actions, FBI Director Wray confirms Russians are not only attacking US critical infrastructure such as cutting undersea cables, but doing reconnaissance on the US energy sector.andThe Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act allows the federal government to spy on Russians. So, of course, TFG demanded today that Moscow Mike and friends in the House kill it. And they did.Putin is running the American House of Representatives!
    ```
    Hairyballs--

A naive globalist posing as a knowledgeable adult.
    Klaus Schwab would be sniggering.
    International communism is so easily imparted to the undiscerning.
    Understanding the dangers of FISA is beyond your grasp.

As Always--- Forever Clueless

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13941

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    The real reason MAGA is obsessing over FISA is they don't want anyone seeing their love letters to the Home Office in Moscow.
    The real reason is FISA 702 isn’t meant to spy on Americans through backdoor searches .

Got it genius ?

FBI improperly used warrantless search powers more than 278,000 times in 2021, FISA court filing reveals

First ... 177178179180181182183 ... Last