DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8889

I doubt they will let Biden debate. It will be a bloodbath. Way worse than in 2020.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20679

There are enough votes to pass Ukraine aid, but extreme MAGA Republican Speaker Mike Johnson, urged on by TFG is in Putin’s pocket and won’t put the Bill on the floor.

Poland is likely the next one to be invaded and a war between Russia and NATO would be catastrophic.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Truth Social closed down 5.4% today. TFG only lost a couple hundred million in (toilet) paper value.
    This was their best performing day in a while. Congrats!

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Truth Social closed down 5.4% today. TFG only lost a couple hundred million in (toilet) paper value.
    This was their best performing day in a while. Congrats!

Hareeba!

Hareeba!

This is the most incompetent majority in American history.

Republicans have tried and failed to pass their own rules seven times this congress.

Before this Congress, it had been 20 years since a rule failed.

It’s been 50 years since we’ve seen this many rules go down.

The Republican who managed debate on the rule voted against the rule.
    I don’t think that’s ever happened.
    The person they picked to represent their position couldn’t even be trusted to do it.

Maliciously incompetent.

Hareeba!

TFG posted an article multiple times that accused DeSantis of being a paedophile.

He elevated, praised, & continues to hang out with activists who accused his wife of faking her cancer.

And now Ron will raise money for him.

Welcome to the Cruz/Graham/Rubio Grovel Club, Ron.

Hareeba!

On the House floor next week:

The MAGA Party appear to believe that your appliances should have more freedom than your daughters, sisters, wives and mothers.

And that Putin is welcome to conquer Ukraine and destabilise Europe and world order.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1645

With US congress now paralyzed from preventing any of Russia's actions, FBI Director Wray confirms Russians are not only attacking US critical infrastructure such as cutting undersea cables, but doing reconnaissance on the US energy sector.

and

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act allows the federal government to spy on Russians.
    So, of course,
    TFG demanded today that Moscow Mike and friends in the House kill it. And they did.

Putin is running the American House of Representatives!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11772

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act allows the federal government to spy on Russians.
    So, of course,
    TFG demanded today that Moscow Mike and friends in the House kill it. And they did.
    FISA isn't that the program that let Washington operatives knowingly use a fake hoax (Trump & hooker non-existent pee pee tapes) to try and spy on just about everyone in an incoming presidential administration?

And I said "try and spy" because a solitary patriot in the know got word to Trump before he even was sworn in that the town was trying to do him dirty. Such lovely people, such dedication to service.

Par for the course - and you justify it with Russia Russia Russia, of course.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30692

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10643

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    FISA isn't that the program that let Washington operatives knowingly use a fake hoax (Trump & hooker non-existent pee pee tapes) to try and spy on just about everyone in an incoming presidential administration?

And I said "try and spy" because a solitary patriot in the know got word to Trump before he even was sworn in that the town was trying to do him dirty. Such lovely people, such dedication to service.

Par for the course - and you justify it with Russia Russia Russia, of course.
    an FBI went to prison for forging the FISA application to spy on Trump. The MSM will never talk about it just like when Crooked Hillary was fined for the fake Russian collusion lie. Sure, they mentioned it the day it happened but then buried it. If Trump did that, it would be on CNN and MSNBC every single day since.

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to Steele dossier funding fine
    AP News
    https://apnews.com › article › russia-ukraine-2022-midt...
    Mar 31, 2022 — Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113000 to settle a Federal Election ...

Hareeba!

Playing to the gullible cultists

Trump's Viral Hug At Chick-fil-A Was With a MAGA Operative

Michaelah Montgomery is a "political consultant" and former Georgia GOP intern

Nothing about Trump or his campaign is authentic. Every event is careful set up ahead of time and staged. They all fit into the same pattern every single time. On every road trip to an event or rally, the campaign sets up an excursion to a fast food restaurant either before or after his speech.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/tru...maga-operative

DwightShrute

Hareeba!

Stand by for TFG's and Johnson's spewing of lies which the media will no doubt simply regurgitate

Here is the fact:18 U.S.C. §611 already makes it a felony for noncitizens to vote in federal elections.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13941

Stand by for TFG's and Johnson's spewing of lies which the media will no doubt simply regurgitate

Here is the fact:18 U.S.C. §611 already makes it a felony for noncitizens to vote in federal elections.
    When was the last time the elderly man with a poor memory did an off script Q&A ?

Gutfeld -

Biden is the mummy on Metamucil

Trump is Godzilla with gonads

Last edited by jt315; 04-12-24 at 04:35 PM.

Hareeba!

In a press conference targeting nitwits and pinheads, Mike Johnson says he and Trump are introducing a bill to ban non-citizens from voting.

They're also contemplating introducing a bill to ban murder and arson. No word on banning rape or treason.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

DwightShrute

In a press conference targeting nitwits and pinheads, Mike Johnson says he and Trump are introducing a bill to ban non-citizens from voting.

They're also contemplating introducing a bill to ban murder and arson. No word on banning rape or treason.
    everyone knows these aren't your words. You aren't witty.

Illegals are already voting in municipal elections is some States.

Undocumented immigrants are allowed to vote in local ...

VERIFYThis.com
    https://www.verifythis.com › verify › elections-verify
    Claim: Some cities allow undocumented immigrants to vote in local elections
    Fact check by VERIFYThis.com: True. About a dozen cities let...

Laws permitting noncitizens to vote in the United States

Ballotpedia
    https://ballotpedia.org › Laws_permitting_noncitizens_to...
    As of March 2024, six states have decided on six ballot measures related to citizenship requirements for voting since 2018. Voters approved each one. Three ...

And speaking of treason, who let in millions of illegals into the country, went to court to stop Texas from preventing the invasion of illegals entering, and who flew millions of illegals aliens to several States? Secret deals with his crackhead son with Ukraine and the CCP isn't treason? What about politicizing the justice system agains your political opponent?

Hareeba!

So Mike Johnson flew to Mar-a-Lago on your tax dollars to tell you that he's pushing a bill he knows won't even pass that aims to make illegal what is already illegal.

Then he hid behind
    TFG because he's scared to death of EmptyG.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

So Mike Johnson flew to Mar-a-Lago on your tax dollars to tell you that he's pushing a bill he knows won't even pass that aims to make illegal what is already illegal.

Then he hid behind
    TFG because he's scared to death of EmptyG.

I'm more concerned with my tax dollars being sent to foreign countries.

Such as Ukraine...
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave Itsamazing777 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

The same week Trump gets a family member to co-chair the GOP (in an effort to use donor funds for his legal troubles*), he welcomes an autocrat into his home with open arms.
    Axios first reported that Biden used campaign donations for the fees, citing two people familiar with the matter and campaign finance records. It found the DNC paid more than $1.5 million to the president's personal lawyer, Bob Bauer, and the firm Hemenway & Barnes LLP.

8 hours ago

Hareeba!

TFG spent today hiding at Mar-a-Lago while Mike Johnson visited in a desperate effort to keep his job.

They decided to hold a sad excuse for a press conference, speaking behind a tiny Mar-a-Lago Club sign.

Like a good stooge, Johnson nodded in agreement with every lie
    TFG pathologically told
    .https://www.dworkinsubstack.com/p/tr...il-to-distract

Hareeba!

Organizer of Trump fundraiser in ATL says that Gov “Brian Kemp cannot stand Donald Trump,” and is outraged that his wife said she won’t vote for him: “This is incredible! She’s saying she’d rather vote for Biden than Trump.

This is the Republican Gov of GA & his First Lady!”

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68859

Nice to see Trump and Speaker Johnson propose a bill to ban NON- citizens from being able to vote in elections.

Only problem is, that law ALREADY EXISTS in Federal Law.

What the heck, it was Friday anyway.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Nice to see Trump and Speaker Johnson propose a bill to ban NON- citizens from being able to vote in elections.

Only problem is, that law ALREADY EXISTS in Federal Law.

What the heck, it was Friday anyway.

So why isn't it being enforced?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    I don’t know. Maybe Johnson needs to make sure it is instead of grandstanding to confuse the issue and helping block bills to do so.

And I’m not going to argue this crap with you. I was simply pointing out the absurdity that is a daily occurrence lately.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    No light bulb needed Dwight.

Nothing up my sleeve … presto.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    No light bulb needed Dwight.

Nothing up my sleeve … presto.

its illegal to come across the border into the country. So why isn't being enforced? Every time I have gone to the States, I have to show ID. Whether I am flying in or driving across. Every time. I don't get a free credit card loaded with cash, a cellphone, and a place to live. In fact, they will at times ask me why do I want to go here and how much money am I bringing with me.

Its illegal for the president to use taxpayer money to pay off people's loans in order to get votes. Congress approves spending. The SCOTUS said Biden cannot do this. He did it again yesterday. So why isn't being enforced?

Aren't these legitimate questions?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10560

Thomas Jefferson is born On this day in history, April 13, 1743, Thomas Jefferson is born.

He would write the Declaration of Independence, be America's Ambassador to France,
    be the first Secretary of State and the 3rd President of the United States. Jefferson was born to a plantation owning family.

He inherited a large amount of land and slaves when his father died when he was only 14 years old.

He was educated by private tutors until he began attending the College of William and Mary where he met eminent lawyer George Wythe.
    Jefferson became a protégé of Wythe, who trained him to become a lawyer.

Over the years, Jefferson learned 5 languages, studied architecture, religion and science and learned to play the violin. Jefferson first became involved in politics when he was elected to Virginia's House of Burgesses in 1769.

As tensions increased with Great Britain, he wrote A Summary View of the Rights of British America, which detailed the grievances against England and the rights of the colonists, in 1774. Jefferson was sent to the Continental Congress from Virginia in 1775.

When the time came to declare independence from Great Britain, the other members of Congress, who were impressed with A Summary View, asked Jefferson to write the first draft of the Declaration of Independence.

Congress reworded portions of it, but the language is largely Jefferson's. During the war, Jefferson continued to serve in the Virginia legislature and as governor from 1779-1781.

While governor, he was nearly captured by British Lieutenant Colonel Banastre Tarleton at Monticello. After the war, Jefferson served for a time in the Confederation Congress
    and was appointed Minister to France from 1785 to 1789.

When the new US Constitution was adopted, Jefferson returned to the United States and accepted an appointment from George Washington as his first Secretary of State.

He soon became aligned with James Madison and they formed the Democratic-Republican party to oppose Washington and the Federalist Party. In 1796, Jefferson received the second highest number of votes for President and thus became Vice-President under John Adams, whom he opposed in most matters. In 1800,
    the unpopular Adams was not re-elected and Jefferson won the presidency, which he would hold for two terms.

During his first term, Jefferson attempted to reduce tensions with the Barbary states of North Africa and made the famous Louisiana Purchase from Napoleon, which doubled the size of the United States.

In 1804, he sent the famed Lewis & Clark Expedition to explore the new lands and find a path to the Pacific. During his second term, tensions increased with Great Britain, later breaking out into the War of 1812. In his retirement, Jefferson founded the University of Virginia, which he had been planning for years.
    Though he inherited slaves when he was young, he was not able to release them by law. Jefferson advocated the abolition of slavery his entire life and was known to treat his slaves well.

Jefferson wrote his own epitaph, which points out the three accomplishments he was most proud of:
    HERE WAS BURIED THOMAS JEFFERSON, AUTHOR OF THE DECLARATION OF AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE, OF THE STATUTE OF VIRGINIA FOR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
    AND FATHER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10560

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS JEFFERSON

First ... 178179180181182183184 ... Last