jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Sammy you seem like a great guy and this is nothing personal but after watching your video and the last time I bought a car the salesman has literally lost all value in today’s market. All the research is available online. All the financing is given before going to the lot and the financing and paperwork is done by the finance guy literally see no point in a car salesman.
    yep

Sammy a good guy

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

Sammy you seem like a great guy and this is nothing personal but after watching your video and the last time I bought a car the salesman has literally lost all value in today’s market. All the research is available online. All the financing is given before going to the lot and the financing and paperwork is done by the finance guy literally see no point in a car salesman.
    100% agree buck…the issue is not everyone knows how to work the internet. I mean people still call the hotel to make reservations as well as ask for directions. I had to wait 15 minutes to check into a hotel just last week because some idiot was asking directions to Walmart at the check in counter. You can’t make this shit up

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Good video Sammy!

What's with the grey hair pal??

Sammy, you're a good man, I'd buy a car from you in a heartbeat
    i embrace the greys. My dad and 2 older brothers are basically bald. Both my parents are grey. Ill take grey over bald any day. Silver fox sammy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Ill be honest, didn't watch or read anything in this thread, yeah i suck so what

Is it accurate used trucks and truck prices are just outta the ballpark?

Like I said, sorry if its been covered, just curious
    Yes in my opinion rigt now dont buy used unless you have a solid trade in. Your used is worth more but your used truck is also over priced. If you have no trade in then 100% donot buy used

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Sammy - you should start a tik tok channel devoted to buying cars and then monetize it.
    if i had any type of online popularity i would. I could easily have a car sale pod cast or something. I tried viine back in the day and had like 200 followers. Twitter i get no where with either

is what it is. I dont have tik tok now so not gonna start trying just to work hard on videos to get 15 views

SamsNCharge99

most people cant even pair their phones via bluetooth. I agree that most can be done online.

But in the end you still need the sales person to get paperwork rolling even if you dont need the salesman to show features of the vehicle

i love the online shoppers. Less work for me and i still get paid

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

women like the salt and pepper look. sammy showing us stylin and profilin.

jjgold

Car salesman snakes and that is an understatement

I bought a new car and got screwed never again all will be online like all the sharps do

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

You make a point Sammy lots of people old school and need a good salesman with knowledge of a vehicle and who will spoon feed them thru the process. Seems like you work at a good lot currently still waiting on my GM chip for my heated seats 😡

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Car salesman snakes and that is an understatement

I bought a new car and got screwed never again all will be online like all the sharps do
    all sharps buy 98 dodge neons to hide under the radar

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

My son is telling me Ford are going to follow the Tesla model and compete with their dealers and do direct sales and home delivery. Any truth in that? What will happen to dealer networks if manufacturers do that?

How much commission does the sales person make on a new vehicle typically?

How much does the dealership make per car after volume target bonuses etc?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Great video Sam. Tesla requires a non refundable $250 deposit.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    My son is telling me Ford are going to follow the Tesla model and compete with their dealers and do direct sales and home delivery. Any truth in that? What will happen to dealer networks if manufacturers do that?

How much commission does the sales person make on a new vehicle typically?

How much does the dealership make per car after volume target bonuses etc?
    I cant speak for Ford but we do at home deliveries too if need be. Every situation is different. I did one last week. Drove new car to their house. Signed all contracts in their living room. Switched plates in driveway and drove the trade back to dealership. Its a few a month but every customer and scenario is different.

sales is about adapting to keep generating sales or you get left behind

Commission is different per dealerships i know that. We personally make less money per car but we make a larger salary per week. We also get paid when customer buy after sales (warranties/protection plans/rust proofing/ext)

and also chrysler pays us $50 per new car. So 15 new per month gets you $750 from chrysler on a pre pay card they load every couple weeks

chrysler also pays us in points that we use at their over priced store. My whole kitchen is from chrysler points. Ive bought wild items i would never buy before because i have to use the points. So instead of using cash i just buy shit on their rewards site

example…chrysler sent me a 12 pack of beer every month for a year. Same with cigars. I got ping pong table arcade style basketball hoop. Chargers. Ipads. Golf clubs golf accessories. Tshirts. Polos. I mean tons of stuff through rewarding points i earn

SamsNCharge99

No direct sales to customers. Idk how that would work since you have contracts to sign. And is ford directly going to appraise the vehicle and give the customers a value. Doesnt make much sense

carmax is paying stupid money for used cars now too. And if carmax wants to overpay for a car bc they ship them across the country then let them do that. We dont care

customers sell their car to carmax and then buy the new car from us.

of course 1% will do everything online or avoid the dealership but we are miles away frlm not needing a sales person. Im not concerned about robots or AI taking my job at all

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Doc U Sign is a beautiful thing

jjgold

You have to go electric in the future never ever buy a gas car ever again

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Thinking of buying electric now. Not because I want to- but because I think I'd rather get in now than later.
    I've been around cars my whole life. Grew up at the track, my father was/is a driver and instructs high speed racing schools now in his retirement. Never owned anything besides BMW's in my life. Always modified my cars, performance parts, etc. Going electric sucks because I like the SOUND and FEEL of shifting and actually driving your car. I've got a BMW 340i m package now but maybe go the Tesla route very soon. I actually like the cybertruck a lot. Mainly like Musk. It kills me to go electric (for vehicles) but I just don't see how anyone could buy one now with how the next 3-5 years look.

We wont have a choice pretty soon anyways.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Doc U Sign is a beautiful thing
    Doc U sign is a beautiful thing. I use it all time with real estate transactions or anything of importance! Easy peasy!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

When you drive a new or used car off the lot you immediately lose value on that car and I don't care what anyone says. Dealers have many hidden costs that they spring on you during signing. Sneaky fockers!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-24-22 at 01:03 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Thinking of buying electric now. Not because I want to- but because I think I'd rather get in now than later.
    I've been around cars my whole life. Grew up at the track, my father was/is a driver and instructs high speed racing schools now in his retirement. Never owned anything besides BMW's in my life. Always modified my cars, performance parts, etc. Going electric sucks because I like the SOUND and FEEL of shifting and actually driving your car. I've got a BMW 340i m package now but maybe go the Tesla route very soon. I actually like the cybertruck a lot. Mainly like Musk. It kills me to go electric (for vehicles) but I just don't see how anyone could buy one now with how the next 3-5 years look.

We wont have a choice pretty soon anyways.
    The top higher end Tesla's absolutely rip. You won't be disappointed when you're thrust back in your seat when flooring it. I was impressed. The no sound is weird though I agree.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-24-22 at 02:01 PM.

jjgold

Almost all salesman will try to screw you anyway they can any line of work

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    No direct sales to customers. Idk how that would work since you have contracts to sign. And is ford directly going to appraise the vehicle and give the customers a value. Doesnt make much sense

carmax is paying stupid money for used cars now too. And if carmax wants to overpay for a car bc they ship them across the country then let them do that. We dont care

customers sell their car to carmax and then buy the new car from us.

of course 1% will do everything online or avoid the dealership but we are miles away frlm not needing a sales person. Im not concerned about robots or AI taking my job at all
    I thought the same. But I figure if you have not heard about that Ford plan, it's probably not serious or about to happen.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7818

The real money made at any dealership is in the financing and repair/maintenance.

Tough job being a salesman.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Almost all salesman will try to screw you anyway they can any line of work
    Jj gonaway from this thread. You have 0 clue what youbare talking about. Every post in nonsense

go give more useless tips

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5056

Last car I bought was from Carvana, so much easier than a dealership.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

I might contact you Sammy, do you know much about Mods?
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-24-22 at 04:31 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Jj gonaway from this thread. You have 0 clue what youbare talking about. Every post in nonsense

go give more useless tips
    He's just bent that it would take him 10 yrs to build up the scratch to give u a down-pmt.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

When Sammy was just a youngster and in College at Siena, I always thought he would of been a Doctor, Lawyer, a business man etc. I am sure he does well and makes a great living. I just never figured he would turn out to be a car salesman. I am not knocking the job at all, he probably makes good $, I just perceived him as something different as he grew up.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

I was hoping he’d become a surgeon so I could get a discount on penis removal surgery. No dice

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3114

Potm!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    Potm!!

jjgold

Suckers born every minute at a car dealership
    you can save easy $5000 or more online looking all over the Country for the car you want

To be successful in sales you have to be a great liar, if your honest you get crushed

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    When Sammy was just a youngster and in College at Siena, I always thought he would of been a Doctor, Lawyer, a business man etc. I am sure he does well and makes a great living. I just never figured he would turn out to be a car salesman. I am not knocking the job at all, he probably makes good $, I just perceived him as something different as he grew up.
    Always envisioned Senator Sammyncharge Governor Sammyncharge something.

jjgold

The local dealer will always be the highest prices if you compare to online and get free shipping from dealers throughout USA and you will saver approx $5,000 on a new car but of course takes time and good phone and dealing skills

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0% fact

A lot of terrible advice here but we are talking about brokes

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3220

Sammy,
    You the fkn man .
    Keep at it, get that mfn cash and PPP

I want a new bronco

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Who will win potm for August, Sammy or MACHBA? Or does Daggles do it again? The plot thickens....

First 12345 Last