SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Car buying advice. Video

Responding to another thread.

1. my work shut off SBR so im limited to how i can post. Its a pain always posting from phone i know i miss threads and responses

2. If you have car questions always message me im happy to help.

3. i know its a long video but solid information for anyone that needs it.

4. im an expert. This is literally my job/career. Most responses are likely bitter experiences from the past. What happened in 2020 is different than 2022. So your 2010 experience is a joke and history. Just like cowboys winning superbowl in 90s. Doesnt matter for todays game

5. do work

Points Awarded:

payupsucker gave SamsNCharge99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

matt711 gave SamsNCharge99 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla gave SamsNCharge99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole gave SamsNCharge99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DrunkHorseplayer gave SamsNCharge99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, 19th Hole, TheMoneyShot, and DrunkHorseplayer

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

sammy laying the smackdown with this video. rocking the goat.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Sammy, looking to buy a 2023 Audi RS 7, hard to get , any chance of finding one in your state and getting it shipped?

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Excellent tutorial from a true professional in the car industry!

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Sammy, looking to buy a 2023 Audi RS 7, hard to get , any chance of finding one in your state and getting it shipped?
    I dont sell audi. Contact your local audi dealership

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I want to see a video of a customer getting in Sammy's face and getting put in their place.

Great vid man.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I want to see a video of a customer getting in Sammy's face and getting put in their place.

Great vid man.
    Last time it happened was maybe 6 weeks ago. Guy drove 2 vehicles going through different options. I pull up a 3rd option and he says i absolutely wont buy a black car. I said great no big deal an pulled it back and pulled up a white one. He was happier and now we had it down to 2 options

he says can you work up numbers on all 3. I said no ill do it on these 2. You flat out told me you wont buy a black vehicle

customer says excuse me what did you just say

me….i said ill do numbers on 2. Why would we do numbers on a vehicle you dont want to buy. That doesnt make sense

customer….if i ask you to do numbers on 12 cars thats what you will do bc i told you to

me…laughing….absolutely not i wont. And good luck finding any dealership/sales person to do that. Mr customer my job literally is to select the vehicle you want to buy. You told me you dont want black. So why would i giveyou numbers on a car you dont want to buy. Does that make sense??

customer leaves dealership

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Will you take $500 over on a Dodge Ram 4x extra cab?

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Thank you, Sam!!..............

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Last time it happened was maybe 6 weeks ago. Guy drove 2 vehicles going through different options. I pull up a 3rd option and he says i absolutely wont buy a black car. I said great no big deal an pulled it back and pulled up a white one. He was happier and now we had it down to 2 options

he says can you work up numbers on all 3. I said no ill do it on these 2. You flat out told me you wont buy a black vehicle

customer says excuse me what did you just say

me….i said ill do numbers on 2. Why would we do numbers on a vehicle you dont want to buy. That doesnt make sense

customer….if i ask you to do numbers on 12 cars thats what you will do bc i told you to

me…laughing….absolutely not i wont. And good luck finding any dealership/sales person to do that. Mr customer my job literally is to select the vehicle you want to buy. You told me you dont want black. So why would i giveyou numbers on a car you dont want to buy. Does that make sense??

customer leaves dealership

What a prick

No respect....good riddance

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

how is the business going sammy

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    sammy laying the smackdown with this video. rocking the goat.
    OK, Sammy, let's do it again. SBR Pro membership now meaningless, so:

*I'll kick in $500 toward any SBR Member who buys car from Sammy by end of month (August).
    *If JJ Gold is the buyer, I'll make it a full dime ($1000).

You know I'm good for it. If it happens, let me know.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

You’re a good man Sammy

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Good vid Sam. THX

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    how is the business going sammy
    Im a 20-25 car sales type of salesman. Sales are down the last few months but im not too far outside my pace. Sitting today with 12 delivered plus pending. Will likely end high teens

But ive placed 9 orders for customers in last 2 months. So i always have cars in the process waiting to be built and in transit and some arriving shortly so always have sales pending

managers added orders to the pay plan so i get paid now when customers place orders and paid again when it comes in and i deliver it

volume down slightly but im always selling and making my money

in the grand scheme of it all we have over 75 vehicles on lot. So we are doing better than most in terms of vehicles onlot ready for sale

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    OK, Sammy, let's do it again. SBR Pro membership now meaningless, so:

*I'll kick in $500 toward any SBR Member who buys car from Sammy by end of month (August).
    *If JJ Gold is the buyer, I'll make it a full dime ($1000).

You know I'm good for it. If it happens, let me know.
    Awesome!!!!! Sammy will throw in accessories as well. I know how to hide money within dealership too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone buying a new car is a jerk off unless you’re rich

This is the worst time in American history to buy a car or a house but all squares will do it

payupsucker
    payupsucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7813

Sammy what's your opinion on the electric vehicles?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Used cars are bank now. Good time to probably sell your used gas guzzler car and maybe buy a new one that gets good or better gas mileage. I agree with Sammy.

Problem is people should be concerned about buying gas gussling cars and trucks new these days if you drive alot. Democrats are fazing out to electric cars now and gas prices will rise again. We got 2 more years of this green new deal crap with Biden in office, now if he or another Democrat wins the white house again in 2024 it's just gonna continue.

Solar panels on your roof and buying a Tesla is the push where I live here in Southern California. I got a friend that did just that. I laughed at him but then thought he was smart.

I gotta say though the Tesla S is a decent ride and my buddy just plugs it in at his house every night with his solar panels all over his roof charges it right up for the next morning. His electric house bill is zero every month and he gets rebates from the city. It's a good gig.

My bud has all electrical appliances in his house, a pool that needs electric heating, etc. His solar panel set up on the roof covers it all. He lives near Magic Mountain where it is blazing hot and sunny every day though.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Used cars are bank now. Good time to probably sell your used gas guzzler car and maybe buy a new one that gets good or better gas mileage. I agree with Sammy.

Problem is people should be concerned about buying gas gussling cars and trucks new these days if you drive alot. Democrats are fazing out to electric cars now and gas prices will rise again. We got 2 more years of this green new deal crap with Biden in office, now if he or another Democrat wins the white house again in 2024 it's just gonna continue.

Solar panels on your roof and buying a Tesla is the push where I live here in Southern California. I got a friend that did just that. I laughed at him but then thought he was smart.

I gotta say though the Tesla S is a decent ride and my buddy just plugs it in at his house every night with his solar panels all over his roof charging it up. His electric house bill is zero every month and he gets rebates from the city. It's a good gig.

My bud has all electrical appliances in his house, a pool that needs electric heating, etc. His solar panel set up on the roof covers it all. He lives near Magic Mountain where it is blazing hot and sunny every day though.

Thank you for the info, brother....informative...........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ I left out his home air conditioning unit is where he really saves with his solar panel roof set up. He was paying like $700 a month to run his air condition 24/7 and around the clock at his home. His bill is zero now with the solar paneling setup on his roof running the air conditioning. FREE RIDE!!

Utility prices are going up as well under this Biden administration. We get rolling black outs which suck also here now in SO CAL. Solar energy may be the way to go.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by payupsucker View Post
    Sammy what's your opinion on the electric vehicles?
    Mehhhhh. We have hybrids now. Max miles is 25 on full eletric then switches over. Really for short drives and commutes. So our 4xe models only appeal to a limited number of buyers and only chrysler pacifica and jeep wrangler offer it as of now

in next 3 years a lot of vehicles are switching over

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

get a tacoma thank me later

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Good video Sammy!

What's with the grey hair pal??

Sammy, you're a good man, I'd buy a car from you in a heartbeat

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I hate the stop start engine function when you come to a full stop with the newer cars and trucks trying to be full efficient. I always feel like they won't start back up at some point.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Ill be honest, didn't watch or read anything in this thread, yeah i suck so what

Is it accurate used trucks and truck prices are just outta the ballpark?

Like I said, sorry if its been covered, just curious

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Sammy - you should start a tik tok channel devoted to buying cars and then monetize it.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Sammy you seem like a great guy and this is nothing personal but after watching your video and the last time I bought a car the salesman has literally lost all value in today’s market. All the research is available online. All the financing is given before going to the lot and the financing and paperwork is done by the finance guy literally see no point in a car salesman.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

A friend of mine said he went to the dealership, and asked to talk to the guy that ran the car fleet that comes in. He said he did this to get the best deal. Does this make sense?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

^ I left out his home air conditioning unit is where he really saves with his solar panel roof set up. He was paying like $700 a month to run his air condition 24/7 and around the clock at his home. His bill is zero now with the solar paneling setup on his roof running the air conditioning. FREE RIDE!!

Utility prices are going up as well under this Biden administration. We get rolling black outs which suck also here now in SO CAL. Solar energy may be the way to go.
    Solar roof/panels are the way to go now in California. That is with a power wall. With the rolling brown/black outs, it is worth it. Those black outs won't stop because they are going to keep doing it because of wind/fire fears. So this will be happing every year from now on.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    A friend of mine said he went to the dealership, and asked to talk to the guy that ran the car fleet that comes in. He said he did this to get the best deal. Does this make sense?
    I never get tired of your avatar pal, I love

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

Solar roof/panels are the way to go now in California. That is with a power wall. With the rolling brown/black outs, it is worth it. Those black outs won't stop because they are going to keep doing it because of wind/fire fears. So this will be happing every year from now on.

I heard the major expense were the batteries in which could eventually fail as soon as 4 years from installation? Plus, what about homeowners in which need a new roof and have these panels installed on their roof? You would need to remove the solar panels... replace the shingles... and then reinstall the solar panels again. Always a variety of things to think about. So... are you really saving money?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Sammy, who you voting for in November 2023???

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

your still drinking to much sammy ..

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I gotta say though the Tesla S is a decent ride and my buddy just plugs it in at his house every night with his solar panels all over his roof charges it right up for the next morning. His electric house bill is zero every month and he gets rebates from the city. It's a good gig.

Nice, I was at Magic Mountain today, first time I went in 25 years.

1234 ... Last