JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12047

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ban guns
    No body is taking away my guns and bullets. Fock that JJ. I need to protect myself from home invasions, self and property.

Banning guns is a stupid move. All the good guys will be disarmed first while all the bad guys will not.

Arm up to protect and stop the threat!!! We need hero's with guns to step up now! Conceal and carry permits should be handed out like candy to the responsible gun owners in America..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Using dead kids to propel political posts is a sign of a true coward. Thor will forever burn.
    Thor doesn't have a clue. He should ball up in a corner until he finds a safe place.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11240

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If you're doing apples and apples, you would want to go for the guy that sold them the gun, not the manufacturer.
    Go for them all.

Start with the manufacturer, then the suppliers, then the salesmen. The entire supply chain is responsible.

Why do we treat guns like candy in this country? Guns should be treated like controlled substances. Every gun should be tracked. Every gun should have to be inputted in a national database IMO. Why do we need a drivers license to drive a car but you don't need a gun license? This country is dumb when it comes to guns. The manufacturers are in the politicians pockets, so they sell you on the fear that you need more guns to feel safer, when it is exactly the opposite. If I just handed out guns on a playground, why would I think I just got safer? I am more at risk. You are at extreme risk by your neighbors owning guns. You may think you are safe but statistics show that you are more at risk.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So you admit that a guy selling the drugs should be complicit. Then why wouldn't a gun manufacturer be responsible as well???
    Guns are not illegal, drugs are.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He would be the only one complicit in those deaths. You'll never sue the person who made the drugs.
    Actually this is not true. The states sued the company that makes Oxycondin and they won and they are paying billions to the states. Now they are suing Walmart and Walgreens for distributing the Oxy and they will most likely win that lawsuit too.

Same lawsuit can happen against gun manufacturers.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 05-24-22 at 08:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Arm up to protect and stop the threat!!! We need hero's with guns to step up now! Conceal and carry permits should be handed out like candy to the responsible gun owners in America..
    That shit does not work Jibbby. I live in Houston, Texas. This state is an epidemic of gun violence. We have neighborhood apps and every day there's shootings in this city, in these neighborhoods. And these are some of the best neighborhoods in the country. Rich, poor, white Hispanic, black, big, small, young, old, people are getting shot left and right. The amount of road rage shootings here is unreal. Everyday, people are shooting at total strangers for cutting them off at a stop light. It's not just these teenage boys. It's everyone. Women here are shooting up places. Make it stop.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That shit does not work Jibbby. I live in Houston, Texas. This state is an epidemic of gun violence. We have neighborhood apps and every day there's shootings in this city, in these neighborhoods. And these are some of the best neighborhoods in the country. Rich, poor, white Hispanic, black, big, small, young, old, people are getting shot left and right. The amount of road rage shootings here is unreal. Everyday, people are shooting at total strangers for cutting them off at a stop light. It's not just these teenage boys. It's everyone. Women here are shooting up places. Make it stop.
    You should move or conceal and carry to lower your risk of getting shot and dying then.

Mac4Lyfe

Most drugs are NOT ILLEGAL.
    We're not talking about the legality of guns or drugs. Because none of these politicians are willing to outlaw guns and lose their cash cow.

We're talking about responsibility. If I handed someone that was mentally deranged a gun and they shot up a mall, you don't think I should be liable as well? Where do you draw the line?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Same shit different day.

Mac4Lyfe

You should move or conceal and carry to lower your risk of getting shot and dying then.
    NONE OF THE ABOVE will lower your risk or mine of getting shot. You have no idea when a deranged person will decide to shoot up a grocery store. Someone intent on killing with a gun can walk up behind you and snuff you out without you even knowing. Your conceal and carry means nothing to someone who is intent on catching you by surprise. Plus, here you are with your 9mm while this person has high mag, high power assault rifles, tactical gear and shield. Do you really think you are a match for someone prepared and planned?

An Army sniper came to Houston a few years ago and shot up a neighborhood. 2 people tried to engage. 1 was shot dead with one shot to the head and the other had bullet holes all over his body and survived. That guy had a baby on the way. Worse mistake he ever made was thinking he could take down a trained Army kid. It took hours for him to finally kill himself because the police couldn't come close to where he was holed up.

But keep believing the make believe that you and your gun protects you. 9 times out of 10 you will be shot by your own gun.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    There are already over a billion guns in circulation in this country. Banning them now won’t stop much. Those who want guns for illegal purposes will still find a way. It’s time to address the underlying problem of mental health and our divisive politics
    THIS^^^ 99.99999% of gun owners practice RESPONSIBLE FIREARMS OWNERSHIP. How many people died of heart disease and car wrecks and cancer and drug overdoses. People like gold are SO FVCKIN STUPID they think these piece of chit retards are going care one whit about the law? It will just make the general public more vulnerable.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Let's start with shutting down social media. These companies have created social warfare which is spilling into the streets.
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BOA12 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laker another good point

Social media should be banned actually it ruined the world

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nice to see so many fresh takes in here

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Using dead kids to propel political posts is a sign of a true coward. Thor will forever burn.
    Yeah that is the usual talking point from dumb diks like you

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    21 dead is a slow week in Chicago. Where is the outrage for black-on-black shooting deaths?
    YES SIR!! The bodies stack up like cordwood in the ME's freezer EVERY WEEKEND in Chicago and Baltimore and NARY A PEEP from the piece of chit politicians on the news right now milking this for all the political capital they can. When it's black on black shootings OVERWHELMINGLY USING ILLEGAL HANDGUNS in THE STRICTEST GUN LAW AREAS ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY it just doesn't fit the narrative so no dramatic license here. By the way....can anyone name the guy who drove his SUV into the parade in Minnesota?? Course not.

Thor4140

Thor doesn't have a clue. He should ball up in a corner until he finds a safe place.
    If dwight wasn’t here you would be deemed the dumbest sum bitch here.

Thor4140

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

NONE OF THE ABOVE will lower your risk or mine of getting shot. You have no idea when a deranged person will decide to shoot up a grocery store. Someone intent on killing with a gun can walk up behind you and snuff you out without you even knowing. Your conceal and carry means nothing to someone who is intent on catching you by surprise. Plus, here you are with your 9mm while this person has high mag, high power assault rifles, tactical gear and shield. Do you really think you are a match for someone prepared and planned?

An Army sniper came to Houston a few years ago and shot up a neighborhood. 2 people tried to engage. 1 was shot dead with one shot to the head and the other had bullet holes all over his body and survived. That guy had a baby on the way. Worse mistake he ever made was thinking he could take down a trained Army kid. It took hours for him to finally kill himself because the police couldn't come close to where he was holed up.

But keep believing the make believe that you and your gun protects you. 9 times out of 10 you will be shot by your own gun.
    Not every mass shooter is a trained military sniper come on. A mental nut comes into a store or school and starts shooting and you get down and reach for your ankle holster. You go to the range and learn how to be a good shot with your hand gun. You then shoot the bad guy shooter in the school or Store.

Not to long ago there was a church shooting and two members of the church were carrying and shot the shooter dead. Saved the day!!

Better to be armed then not in those situations and to say different is just a very weak argument!

Thor4140

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I hate to sound like a bleeding heart liberal but fuk it. Why is it that in other countries where guns are readily available do these things not happen AS FREQUENTLY? cause US culture is broken. There's abundance of food, instant gratification, zombies on their phones on social media ...everyone is isolated, no one feels anything...Americans are bred to work , work , work and not feel....spend spend spend and not think. Weirdos like these unemphatic scumbags who shoot up schools and Vegas concerts feel like these acts of unthinkable monstrosity are the only way that they FEEL SOMETHING AND ARE HEARD. while in other countries , people have other ways they take their shit out on society, this is what happens in the US....and then everyone blamed each other and asks why...
    the US seriously needs to rethink so many things, including how readily available guns are and how marketing, finance and social media drives everything.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13534

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I hate to sound like a bleeding heart liberal but fuk it. Why is it that in other countries where guns are readily available do these things not happen AS FREQUENTLY? cause US culture is broken. There's abundance of food, instant gratification, zombies on their phones on social media ...everyone is isolated, no one feels anything...Americans are bred to work , work , work and not feel....spend spend spend and not think. Weirdos like these unemphatic scumbags who shoot up schools and Vegas concerts feel like these acts of unthinkable monstrosity are the only way that they FEEL SOMETHING AND ARE HEARD. while in other countries , people have other ways they take their shit out on society, this is what happens in the US....and then everyone blamed each other and asks why...
    the US seriously needs to rethink so many things, including how readily available guns are and how marketing, finance and social media drives everything.
    social media, call of duty (xbox live, playstation), politics shut em down

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd like to get full sniper training one day and perfect the art of long range shooting with a good sniper rig of my own. It's on the bucket list!

Snipers are deadly and go unseen. Best home protection and defense system is being a sniper when civilization finally breaks down. Can really protect self, home and property on a good spread of your own land.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-24-22 at 09:47 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nice to see so many fresh takes in here
    We should just have one big long running Mass shooting thread at this point. Everybody wont end up repeating themselves every few months.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Sharp post

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

The United States is a toxic environment, and when you see the product of such toxicity manifest in acts like this people wonder why..

nick1976
    nick1976's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

It is crazy to me that local PD has given one news conference and gave basically zero info. Did not tell us how many shot. All the reports are coming from the state level. I understand having to notify next of kin but this happened 10 hours ago.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4517

Why did the Mavericks game get played in Dallas after all this?

They shut down plenty of games across many leagues when a crackhead POC is killed 🤦*♂️

nick1976

Steve Kerr had a meltdown pregame

nick1976

how do I post the actual tweet from desktop?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Liberals are so fuking stupid. Pin the tail on the donkey bro. Glad your still around Kermit. Solid poster

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6967

there was a security guard at the AMC theater i went to last week... his job was to basically flirt with the high school girl they had there right beside him to scan peoples tickets on their phone

was there no guards at this school???

First 1234567 ... Last