Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Using dead kids to propel political posts is a sign of a true coward. Thor will forever burn.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    So? Nobody cares
    This is the problem. NO ONE CARES. People hide behind bullshit 2nd amendment that was written 231 years ago. Meanwhile, hundreds of US citizens are dying each day to meaningless gun violence, suicide, etc. When will there be enough suffering for you to do something? How many more people have to die until it's someone that you love? I am to the point where I want ALL future gun manufacturing is outlawed. We do not need more guns. No more. Too many fukking idiots have guns. They are totally responsible and most have mental illness. Talk to 5 people, 1 is mentally ill. Why the fukk would I want them to have access to a gun? More guns do not make you more safe. Wake the fukk up.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is the problem. NO ONE CARES. People hide behind bullshit 2nd amendment that was written 231 years ago. Meanwhile, hundreds of US citizens are dying each day to meaningless gun violence, suicide, etc. When will there be enough suffering for you to do something? How many more people have to die until it's someone that you love? I am to the point where I want ALL future gun manufacturing is outlawed. We do not need more guns. No more. Too many fukking idiots have guns. They are totally responsible and most have mental illness. Talk to 5 people, 1 is mentally ill. Why the fukk would I want them to have access to a gun? More guns do not make you more safe. Wake the fukk up.

What a wanker.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Shooter is not white….therefore it will be out the news cycle by tomorrow.
    What a horrible take. Stop the bullshit. Stop trying to deflect. Who cares what color the shooter or victims are? It does not matter. Another mentally ill American has slaughtered innocent American children.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Even if the school had security guards he would have been no match for these military grade weapons. The Buffalo store also had a security guard.
    Not sure why 17-18 years olds can legally buy military grade weapons when obviously they are not buying them for personal protection but this is something to think about for the future.
    I can't even remember when was the last time a 30 year old or older carried out one of those attacks. It's always young kids.
    There's 30+ year old sickos out there as well but yes a lot of these shooters are young, disturbed teenagers.

NO ONE should be able to carry around these assault rifles. Ban them and lock up and throw away the key anyone that is caught carrying or modifying them. The 2nd amendment does not allow you to bear hand grenades, nuclear weapons, anti-tank artillery. This is crazy pants.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Train and arm all the sissy woke teachers for starters. Armed guards and metal detectors at all the entries at the FULLY gated schools. Problem solved! Treat schools like a prison.
    This is such a horrible idea. Why do you lack so much common sense???

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Election year...these episodes will be the headlines all year. Combined with how the GOP is racist.

Mac4Lyfe

This school wasn't even fully gated. Had fences with openings. Anyone could come in armed and shoot up this school just like this evil punk did. Gotta gate up schools and lock em down!

Reminds me of our Southern border! Same shit different pile.
    Jibbby - you are like a child. What the fukk good will a gate do, when a shooter could just wait outside the fukking gate and start gunning kids down as they approach the gate. You don't need to be in the school to shoot up a school. You are barking up the wrong tree. An 18 year deranged kid should NEVER be allowed to legally purchase those weapons. You are a fukking idiot if you really believe he should.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Train and arm all the sissy woke teachers for starters. Armed guards and metal detectors at all the entries at the FULLY gated schools. Problem solved! Treat schools like a prison.
    You know how much that costs right? Ever seen what it costs to run a prison?
    Weren’t you bitching about your California taxes the other day?
    Instead of spouting off at the mouth why don’t you make suggestions that are viable.
    If they did your method, in a year you would be blaming some democrat for your high tax costs

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Dont even need a permit for a gun in Texas and gun must be in a holster!! We want to go back to the wild wild west days. Japan laughs at us when we say its not the guns fault. They have less then 10 killings a year!! YES, a year, and their population is 126 million!! But our politicians know we love our guns and know everything will be back to normal in a couple weeks.
    No permit, no concealed weapons training, just keep your guns on your lap in your car. You can't get alcohol or cigarettes until your 21 but you can buy a dozen assault rifles in less than 10 minutes with your mommies credit card. WTF?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    As opposed to him taking an f150 and running over children waiting for the bus? It is a disease of the mind and let me guess he was on psych drugs and was known to the FBI. It is a society and diseased brain problem it has nothing to do with guns.
    Stop. Do you know how hard it is to run over and actually kill 20 people? I at least have a chance of getting out of the way of a car, knife, machete. These assault rifles are weapons of mass destruction. They can literally kill dozens of people in less than a minute. It has EVERYTHING to do with guns. These pussies are not running people over in cars because they know someone would knock the fukk out of them when the car came to a stop. They can hide behind the gun like little bitches because they can't fight like a fukking man.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Instead of spouting off at the mouth why don’t you make suggestions that are viable.
    If they did your method, in a year you would be blaming some democrat for your high tax costs
    Cmon man once jibby told me he stood up in class and asked the teacher if the world is round why is a map flat.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Election year...these episodes will be the headlines all year. Combined with how the GOP is racist.

I see the resident dumb fukk paragraph warriors are here

SKIP

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    There are already over a billion guns in circulation in this country. Banning them now won’t stop much. Those who want guns for illegal purposes will still find a way. It’s time to address the underlying problem of mental health and our divisive politics
    Stop manufacturing new guns. Old guns will end up waste and recycled. You don't need to ban current guns or gun owners, just stop these manufacturers who are putting out all these guns into our communities. We need to take these companies to court. They have peddled fear and are ultimately responsible for these killings. Where do you draw the line? We let drug manufacturers peddle their shit that have turned thousands of Americans into pill poppers. They have to be held responsible, just like these guns companies. Sue the shit out of them. Force them out of business. Just like cigarette companies, that are killing our young people.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Stop manufacturing new guns. Old guns will end up waste and recycled. You don't need to ban current guns or gun owners, just stop these manufacturers who are putting out all these guns into our communities. We need to take these companies to court. They have peddled fear and are ultimately responsible for these killings. Where do you draw the line? We let drug manufacturers peddle their shit that have turned thousands of Americans into pill poppers. They have to be held responsible, just like these guns companies. Sue the shit out of them. Force them out of business. Just like cigarette companies, that are killing our young people.
    ya the companies went to the school and shot the kids

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns"
    Sorry Nasher but just look at every country that has banned guns. Outlaws DO NOT have access to guns in those countries.

It sounds good but it's just not true.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Pretty simple solution to a lot of this. You get one democrat with a set of balls stand up in front of the nation and say “look american this bullshit will continue until we vote out the pussies who are so deep in the pockets of the NRA and afraid to go against them and lose that money they bribe them with.” “As long as we keep voting for these scumbags this will continue.” Than you have to get some of their brain dead gullible base to be serious and vote these scumbags out.
    Which laws are the reason you and your loved ones haven't performed a killing? Because clearly to you, a piece of paper saying you can't do this is the way to stop them. Which ones are the most effective to you?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Well, we could start with that $40 billion that just went to Ukraine.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    And Japan would answer you and say "We have plenty of psychos over here. BUT WE MAKE SURE THEY DONT HAVE GUNS. WE HAVE STRICT LAWS ON WHO CAN CARRY A GUN"
    Japan has some of the smartest laws surrounding ownership of a gun.
    I wish the States would adopt some of their laws.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I know a family who has a kid who thinks the govt is tracking him. thinks his parents are trying to poison him. Nobody goes over their home because they are afraid of him. the kid is driving them broke and he can get assistance from the Gov’t but he wont sign the papers so the family continues to go broke. this kid is out there and there is no way to fix this unless you give him meds which he will not take. You just pray the kid never does anything. How many more kids are out there like this? My girl works with special needs kids and has to go to school with the one she works with. He is in a wheelchair and harmless but some of the other students are so out there that most of the teachers are scared.
    Thousands... In every major city. What most people will never tell you is how many of their kids, family members are mentally ill. Statistically, 1 in 5 people will have a mental breakdown at some point in their life. Now give those people a gun and you get what we're seeing across this country. All you have to do is turn on the news in every city and the first 15 minutes is devoted to gun violence.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

21 dead is a slow week in Chicago. Where is the outrage for black-on-black shooting deaths?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 209 Life

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Oh my.

I don't know if this is actually the guy or not. People are claiming it is.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    21 dead is a slow week in Chicago. Where is the outrage for black-on-black shooting deaths?
    How many of those were like this one?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Tots and Pears…

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    ya the companies went to the school and shot the kids
    If a drug dealer was peddling crack cocaine or fetanyl in your neighborhood and kids started dying from crack/fetanyl overdoses. Would you say the drug dealer was or was not complicit in those deaths???

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Why does God let liberals have children?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Another nice deflect. Shouldn't those shootings also be more data that we need to get guns out of dumb citizens hands??? Too many fukking guns.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 05-24-22 at 08:26 PM.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Another nice deflect. Shooting those shootings also be more data that we need to get guns out of dumb citizens hands??? Too many fukking guns.
    Clown

Kermit

If a drug dealer was peddling crack cocaine or fetanyl in your neighborhood and kids started dying from crack/fetanyl overdoses. Would you say the drug dealer was or was not complicit in those deaths???
    He would be the only one complicit in those deaths. You'll never sue the person who made the drugs.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Japan has some of the smartest laws surrounding ownership of a gun.
    I wish the States would adopt some of their laws.

IF GUNS MADE YOU SAFER... We would be the safest country in the world.

Kermit

Another nice deflect. Shooting those shootings also be more data that we need to get guns out of dumb citizens hands??? Too many fukking guns.
    I bet there are at least a 1/2 a billion guns in the country. What can we do?

I have yet to hear anyone give a rational explanation as to how and get rid of them properly.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He would be the only one complicit in those deaths. You'll never sue the person who made the drugs.
    So you admit that a guy selling the drugs should be complicit. Then why wouldn't a gun manufacturer be responsible as well???

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I bet there are at least a 1/2 a billion guns in the country. What can we do?
    I have yet to hear anyone give a rational explanation as to how and get rid of them properly.
    You'll never get rid of guns. That is not the answer. You reduce the amount of guns in circulation. We have more guns than people. Many of these guns get into the wrong hands because people are careless and don't care. If you only had one or 2 guns, you would make damn sure to keep them safe.

Where did this nut get those guns? He bought them at a gun shop. You stop manufacturers from pushing out these high powered rifles first off, then you reduce the total numbers of guns they can make and sell each year. There should be a quota. So, where is this kid going to get the guns? He can still find a gun but it becomes much harder and it certainly wouldn't be the 2 he bought so easily. I have no problem with certain guns like a shotgun for protection or a pistol but you cannot tell me the guns he bought were for hunting or protection. He clearly bought them because he was sick. In what world would anyone sell an 18 year old kid those weapons??? They need to start arresting the people who sell this shit.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

So you admit that a guy selling the drugs should be complicit. Then why wouldn't a gun manufacturer be responsible as well???
    If you're doing apples and apples, you would want to go for the guy that sold them the gun, not the manufacturer.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    We live in a broken world. That's why Jesus died on the cross. Some day, He returns.
    There it is. The Magic Cloud man in the sky coming to save the day.

First 123456 ... Last