goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i wonder how any other region of the world has ever survived without illegal immigrants! my gosh how does grass ever get cut in switzerland if there are no mexicans around!
    You pick a country that it’s easier to be documented than the US. Also you picked a country that when they had over 70k in illegals they work with the group to get documented.
    And Switzerland has rejected strict immigration laws repeatedly.
    Can’t really use a country that is much more open to immigration than the US

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You pick a country that it’s easier to be documented than the US. Also you picked a country that when they had over 70k in illegals they work with the group to get documented.
    And Switzerland has rejected strict immigration laws repeatedly.
    Can’t really use a country that is much more open to immigration than the US
    i picked a country with almost no mexicans/south americans... since your point was that only those types of hispanics seem willing and able to be painters/roofers/landscapers... i guess nothing ever gets painted in switzerland, and nothing ever got painted here in the usa before we had all of these hispanics

at least switzerland is still a country, like most of the world... the usa no longer has any cultural or moral majority ... in our largest cities there are more people that DON'T speak english as their first language, than people that DO

i'm not mad or upset about any of this, in fact i'm quite pleased that i am comfortably retired and no longer pay income taxes into a system that has turned completely rotten and corrupt

so many people are too busy running the rat race to question who designed the race, and why they are running in it

goduke

i picked a country with almost no mexicans/south americans... since your point was that only those types of hispanics seem willing and able to be painters/roofers/landscapers... i guess nothing ever gets painted in switzerland, and nothing ever got painted here in the usa before we had all of these hispanics

at least switzerland is still a country, like most of the world... the usa no longer has any cultural or moral majority ... in our largest cities there are more people that DON'T speak english as their first language, than people that DO

i'm not mad or upset about any of this, in fact i'm quite pleased that i am comfortably retired and no longer pay income taxes into a system that has turned completely rotten and corrupt

so many people are too busy running the rat race to question who designed the race, and why they are running in it
    The US has always been a melting pot. I mean everyone that came here outside of Native Americans are from descendants who didn’t live here.
    Even if everyone who came now to America was legal and the process was quicker I still don’t think you or any of the right would like immigration.
    As for speaking English 80% percent of the population speaks English so I’m doubtful of your above statement.
    I get that you want to sit and yell at the clouds because you’re retired but to just dream that everything is going to go back to the 60s/70s is unrealistic. When your parents were your age and bitch about society advancements I guarantee you thought about how out of touch they were. Don’t be hypocritical now.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The real question is why do you care so much others? And if you think these people are all sheep what are you doing to enlighten people or teach them better? How does making fun of them improve everyday life? How does it help our society not get out of the rut we are in?
    It becomes a laughing matter when statistics show... vaccinations don't do anything to help the cause. I should be hearing reports that it effectively helps EVERYONE by 99.9%. In which it doesn't. What it does conclusively show is... "THE PLAN" effectively stabilized fear into a citizen. In which... I WILL NOT STAND FOR. You want to subtly use your speech to weigh everything out??? Look at other options??? There is no other options. You pick a side and stay with it... you've had numerous months to figure this out.

The EVIL outweighs the GOOD. If they took the time to figure out a better "pandemic plan"... and not piece it together daily... like they did... you probably could of turned more sheep out there. But because most stories and plans are BOTCHED... you are less credible.

It takes 5+ years maybe even longer... to effectively produce a clear cut vaccination...so... we're going to trust the govt to inject this "toilet water" into our systems? I'd take my chances elsewhere.... their story has MANY HOLES IN IT. You can't see that??

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave DwightShrute 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

The US has always been a melting pot. I mean everyone that came here outside of Native Americans are from descendants who didn’t live here.
    Even if everyone who came now to America was legal and the process was quicker I still don’t think you or any of the right would like immigration.
    As for speaking English 80% percent of the population speaks English so I’m doubtful of your above statement.
    I get that you want to sit and yell at the clouds because you’re retired but to just dream that everything is going to go back to the 60s/70s is unrealistic. When your parents were your age and bitch about society advancements I guarantee you thought about how out of touch they were. Don’t be hypocritical now.
    i wasn't talking the usa, i was talking the 4 largest cities in the usa... combine the populations of houston, nyc, la, and chicago... and it's more than 1/2 that don't speak english as their main language at home

you can call me a liar but facts are facts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...living-US.html

you like to guarantee a lot of shit that you know nothing about... since you know so much about me, when did my mother die? how long did i get to hear her get to complain about society "advancements"? if you really think society has advanced, then i respectfully disagree... as a whole people in the usa are way less happy than they were 50 years ago
    Last edited by milwaukee mike; 08-01-22 at 07:55 PM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

sweden holds the playbook for immigration they are against it

big nationalist scene there to keep yugoslavians and others OUT

racist ? yes

successful ? yes high employment, low crime, clean cities, black lives do not matter to them at all

heaven on earth
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

milwaukee mike

remember when sweden was bashed all the time by the media for their lack of covid masks?

just like "death-santis"... if our terrible media hates you, then you have to be doing something right!

pelosi bashes florida while buying up property there... cnn bashes florida at the same time anchors are vacationing there
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

goduke

remember when sweden was bashed all the time by the media for their lack of covid masks?

just like "death-santis"... if our terrible media hates you, then you have to be doing something right!

pelosi bashes florida while buying up property there... cnn bashes florida at the same time anchors are vacationing there
    thats rich people ducking taxes. Doesnt matter if they hate the politics there are you going to pay millions or more to the government just because you hate politics? I mean lets not stretch why they have properties there. If Florida had a state tax there would be less people but its still a warm weather state with alot of beaches. They arent going to vacation in Milwaukee

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Well this is just common sense. If you have millions of people taking a shot and something happens you could crush the company. I mean it doesnt matter if they were 99% sure it would still be a stupid move to risk a whole companies future on it.

goduke

i wasn't talking the usa, i was talking the 4 largest cities in the usa... combine the populations of houston, nyc, la, and chicago... and it's more than 1/2 that don't speak english as their main language at home

you like to guarantee a lot of shit that you know nothing about... since you know so much about me, when did my mother die? how long did i get to hear her get to complain about society "advancements"? if you really think society has advanced, then i respectfully disagree... as a whole people in the usa are way less happy than they were 50 years ago
    they were just as unhappy 50 years ago they just didnt have a voice to say anything or they shut their mouth about it. People naturally are complainers, just look at this forum. You guys havent been able to let go masks and shots for years now.
    As for your english statement, you changed the parameters after i called you out. So it wasnt a fact based on your first statement, it may be factual now but who cares, learn a language. Everyone i know was taught French/Spanish in high school and college. Not a big deal.
    I didnt guarantee anything I stated a point that you like to bitch but dont have solutions. It made more sense when i figured out you were retired. Just sitting there wishing the world was something from the past while life passes you by. News flash man, you arent going to fix it. Adapt or die

goduke

Also sweden wasnt bashed, they have a smaller population density and they went with a different style which was herd immunity. It worked for them due to the layout of the country.
    Last edited by goduke; 08-02-22 at 09:03 PM.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It becomes a laughing matter when statistics show... vaccinations don't do anything to help the cause. I should be hearing reports that it effectively helps EVERYONE by 99.9%. In which it doesn't. What it does conclusively show is... "THE PLAN" effectively stabilized fear into a citizen. In which... I WILL NOT STAND FOR. You want to subtly use your speech to weigh everything out??? Look at other options??? There is no other options. You pick a side and stay with it... you've had numerous months to figure this out.

The EVIL outweighs the GOOD. If they took the time to figure out a better "pandemic plan"... and not piece it together daily... like they did... you probably could of turned more sheep out there. But because most stories and plans are BOTCHED... you are less credible.

It takes 5+ years maybe even longer... to effectively produce a clear cut vaccination...so... we're going to trust the govt to inject this "toilet water" into our systems? I'd take my chances elsewhere.... their story has MANY HOLES IN IT. You can't see that??
    Well hospitalizations are down, deaths are down so essentially it has served a purpose. Millions of people got it and are still alive. Now its not a cure and that was obviously from the beginning. Its like the flu, cold, etc., you are not going to cure it and the vaccine was meant to stop the burden of the hospitals. Was that commuicated poorly by politicians and the press...yes. But in the end who cares its done and over with now. What are you looking to gain by dwelling on it? Keep the divide? You arent going to convince 50% of the nation that you are right, its statistically impossible so wheres the benefit of still talking about it.
    Honestly a part of me thinks that alot of you people that are against it hope it kills 300 million people, that way you can say "i told you so" to the graves. But when you do that you might feel good for a moment and then you'll realize when the world collapses that you may have needed some of those people. You are not helping anyone by living in the past

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Also sweden wasnt bashed, they have a smaller population density and they went with a different style which was herd immunity. It worked for them due to the layout of the country.

amazing

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Until they started getting sick. Which they did bigly.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

amazing
    Is it hard to understand population per square mile?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

In accordance with the newest scientific data, non-citizens must be vaccinated to enter New Zealand unless you are Ukrainian.

milwaukee mike

apparently according to goduke this is "changing the parameters"

i'm done discussing anything in a civil manner with you goduke... you called me a liar, i showed that i wasn't a liar, and then you called me a liar anyway and said i changed the parameters

largest cities means the largest cities, it's obvious you have comprehension issues which is why you were tricked into thinking fake vaccines were a good thing

and you're right about one thing, i wouldn't cry about 300 million people dying if it meant all the cowardly morons were gone!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Until they started getting sick. Which they did bigly.

also, you have literally posted this dozens of times now ...

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    ^^^ WTF is this foreign POS doing in here?
    so how come you are discussing what happens in Sweden?

Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-03-22 at 10:31 AM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Why weren't people dying from the ALS ice bucket challenge a few years ago?

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 514

Well hospitalizations are down, deaths are down so essentially it has served a purpose. Millions of people got it and are still alive. Now its not a cure and that was obviously from the beginning. Its like the flu, cold, etc., you are not going to cure it and the vaccine was meant to stop the burden of the hospitals. Was that commuicated poorly by politicians and the press...yes. But in the end who cares its done and over with now. What are you looking to gain by dwelling on it? Keep the divide? You arent going to convince 50% of the nation that you are right, its statistically impossible so wheres the benefit of still talking about it.
    Honestly a part of me thinks that alot of you people that are against it hope it kills 300 million people, that way you can say "i told you so" to the graves. But when you do that you might feel good for a moment and then you'll realize when the world collapses that you may have needed some of those people. You are not helping anyone by living in the past

Exactly it's like the flu if you feel you're at risk get a covid shot and booster multiple times a year if you feel like you're not at risk don't

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

goduke

i'm done discussing anything in a civil manner with you goduke... you called me a liar, i showed that i wasn't a liar, and then you called me a liar anyway and said i changed the parameters

largest cities means the largest cities, it's obvious you have comprehension issues which is why you were tricked into thinking fake vaccines were a good thing

and you're right about one thing, i wouldn't cry about 300 million people dying if it meant all the cowardly morons were gone!
    Largest cities in first quote but only 4 of those cities in second quote. That would be a parameter change.
    It’s amazing that I had to say that to you

And if 300 million people died you would act tough now but you would be living in tent city

goduke

Also tell me this….I have a vaccine you don’t now without me saying that how does getting a shot for 10 seconds make me tricked?
    Let’s say the vaccine had absolutely no health benefits, you are acting like you are high and mighty because you saved 10 seconds in your day? That’s what you are fighting for, it’s almost comical.
    In order to be “tricked” I would think something bad has to happen to me. Hmmm strange that I’m fine

milwaukee mike

Largest cities in first quote but only 4 of those cities in second quote. That would be a parameter change.
    It’s amazing that I had to say that to you

And if 300 million people died you would act tough now but you would be living in tent city
    ridiculous

if i asked you to name the largest cities in any country, there is no way you would name more than 4... how many would you expect someone to list if you asked them to name the largest cities in the us? 35? LOLOL

if 300 million people died, why would i live in a tent? there would be millions of fantastic homes i could live in, heck i could just stay in mine which is pretty great... i have plenty of survival skills so me and the family would do quite well, even if there was no electricity

DwightShrute

goduke

ridiculous

if i asked you to name the largest cities in any country, there is no way you would name more than 4... how many would you expect someone to list if you asked them to name the largest cities in the us? 35? LOLOL

if 300 million people died, why would i live in a tent? there would be millions of fantastic homes i could live in, heck i could just stay in mine which is pretty great... i have plenty of survival skills so me and the family would do quite well, even if there was no electricity
    The world would collapse. It kind of baffles me that you think 300 million dying would just allow you to live in a fantastic home and that you would do fine with your family. Starting to question your sanity but i guess it makes sense when you seem to be fine with that many people dying. Why dont you just move to an island or off the grid at this point if you hate it so much?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

milwaukee mike

The world would collapse. It kind of baffles me that you think 300 million dying would just allow you to live in a fantastic home and that you would do fine with your family. Starting to question your sanity but i guess it makes sense when you seem to be fine with that many people dying. Why dont you just move to an island or off the grid at this point if you hate it so much?
    when did i say i hate anything? life is good... we have lived better than the kings and queens used to live... i just like pointing out that there are a small number of psychopaths pulling the strings and trying to ruin societies in order to globalize everything

we could survive off the grid, but why would anyone choose to do that? life is so much easier and better with creature comforts

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    lol yep

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

when did i say i hate anything? life is good... we have lived better than the kings and queens used to live... i just like pointing out that there are a small number of psychopaths pulling the strings and trying to ruin societies in order to globalize everything

we could survive off the grid, but why would anyone choose to do that? life is so much easier and better with creature comforts
    Everything is already global, the concept of nations is basically dead. One world, one people, one future

Mike, you're gonna get left behind friend. This isnt the 1920's

First ... 205206207208209210211 ... Last