goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    This is the same guy that said he should not be taken seriously and is for entertainment only

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8521

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    This is the same guy that said he should not be taken seriously and is for entertainment only
    Think about your statement and see if that makes any sense at all. Of course it doesn't. Of course Tucker never said that. A little Google and accessing the reasonable part of your brain will confirm it.

Tucker is the smartest guy on any news network that has his own show. That's my opinion of course but he does have the highest rated news show anywhere. The video above is full of good insights and he quotes actual studies. Studies which are extremely difficult to find on other news channels.

Fox pays for Tucker's lawyers and they said something to that effect when defending him in a ridiculous lawsuit. Same thing MSNBC did for Rachel Madcow and I am positive lawyers for CNN did the same thing many times including when they settled with the Covington kid and when they will have to settle with Rittenhouse.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

2 children have Monkeypox. Both children are traced back to the men who have sex with men gay community.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Think about your statement and see if that makes any sense at all. Of course it doesn't. Of course Tucker never said that. A little Google and accessing the reasonable part of your brain will confirm it.

Tucker is the smartest guy on any news network that has his own show. That's my opinion of course but he does have the highest rated news show anywhere. The video above is full of good insights and he quotes actual studies. Studies which are extremely difficult to find on other news channels.

Fox pays for Tucker's lawyers and they said something to that effect when defending him in a ridiculous lawsuit. Same thing MSNBC did for Rachel Madcow and I am positive lawyers for CNN did the same thing many times including when they settled with the Covington kid and when they will have to settle with Rittenhouse.
    Only an idiot thinks high ratings means quality content. Jersey shore and honey boo boo were once the highest rated shows. Tucker is only smart to dumb people.

Every single time something is fact and said on video by trump or Tucker you say “ he didn’t say that”. You are not in reality.

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave StratPlayer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave StratPlayer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind, and b1slickguy

goduke

But what is he fulfilling with this news story? Like I’ve said the whole time, if the vaccine is some sort of killer what does it matter now? Get over it. No one can take back getting the shot and if 100 million people die good luck on getting the economy to get straightened out.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

DwightShrute

But what is he fulfilling with this news story? Like I’ve said the whole time, if the vaccine is some sort of killer what does it matter now? Get over it. No one can take back getting the shot and if 100 million people die good luck on getting the economy to get straightened out.
    seriously? If no one tells you about it, then how would you know? What's wrong with information? Especially when it comes to public health such as this pandemic?

It wouldn't be a story if the vaccine didn't hurt people or if it prevented people from catching and infecting others with Covid. Right? What I am missing here man?

Why is it only people like Tucker and Fox that reports these things? They aren't made up. He's quoting actually studies. Things like facts. You know, so that you the viewer can be informed. Is that a bad thing somehow? I am dumfounded by your post.

Of course no one can take it back the shots. Duh! But perhaps you can use this knowledge for if and when this happens again. If I smoked, this is the time I would need one.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

deborah birx "i knew these vaccines weren't going to prevent infection"

everyone think about that for a minute... the people who were telling us to take vaccines, and telling companies to force vaccines, knew that they didn't work

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    deborah birx "i knew these vaccines weren't going to prevent infection"

everyone think about that for a minute... the people who were telling us to take vaccines, and telling companies to force vaccines, knew that they didn't work

shouldn't be charged with something?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

The largest medical experiment the world will ever witness. Pretty amazing if you think about it.

DwightShrute

Great video

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Never forget what these liars and tyrants did to our country.

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

goduke

seriously? If no one tells you about it, then how would you know? What's wrong with information? Especially when it comes to public health such as this pandemic?

It wouldn't be a story if the vaccine didn't hurt people or if it prevented people from catching and infecting others with Covid. Right? What I am missing here man?

Why is it only people like Tucker and Fox that reports these things? They aren't made up. He's quoting actually studies. Things like facts. You know, so that you the viewer can be informed. Is that a bad thing somehow? I am dumfounded by your post.

Of course no one can take it back the shots. Duh! But perhaps you can use this knowledge for if and when this happens again. If I smoked, this is the time I would need one.
    He’s quoting studies that have not been peer reviewed. They have tons of holes in them. If he’s giving me factual evidence that I can take to my grave then fine but it’s not it’s just whatever he can grab to strengthen his narrative.
    My point to the whole thing is let’s say it’s true what he says, it’s really not going to matter. It’ll be a catastrophic mistake that will cripple humanity. Why would people want to push that narrative and hope that’s right?
    Why don’t we just move on and reevaluate in 20 years when everyone is fine. We as a society are wasting too much time discussing this vaccine. We are fractured as a society

DwightShrute

He’s quoting studies that have not been peer reviewed. They have tons of holes in them. If he’s giving me factual evidence that I can take to my grave then fine but it’s not it’s just whatever he can grab to strengthen his narrative.
    My point to the whole thing is let’s say it’s true what he says, it’s really not going to matter. It’ll be a catastrophic mistake that will cripple humanity. Why would people want to push that narrative and hope that’s right?
    Why don’t we just move on and reevaluate in 20 years when everyone is fine. We as a society are wasting too much time discussing this vaccine. We are fractured as a society
    he's not pushing anything. In the clip he even said he sincerely hopes its not true. Is this a subject that cannot even be discussed? maybe you can provide a list of subjects which are acceptable to discuss.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Degenerate Mike
    Degenerate Mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Times Now News has since removed the article because they knew it was BS.

<iframe class="rumble" width="640" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v1b34gb/?pub=4a6g1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

funny how they had that ice bucket challenge where literally millions of people around the world were pouring ice water over themselves. I don't recall a slew of heart attacks then.....funny huh.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

the great MF Hoax of the liberal left FJB & everything left

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):

goduke

he's not pushing anything. In the clip he even said he sincerely hopes its not true. Is this a subject that cannot even be discussed? maybe you can provide a list of subjects which are acceptable to discuss.
    What are we discussing it for though? When discussion occurs it’s to institute change right? We can’t change what happened. Maybe if down the road something happens we can use this as a comparison but at this point the discussion solved nothing. You are missing the point. If you can’t change what’s already happened then you got to move on and try to talk about things that you can change. Living in the past helps no one

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Are you going to ask them to give the money back?

milwaukee mike

What are we discussing it for though? When discussion occurs it’s to institute change right? We can’t change what happened. Maybe if down the road something happens we can use this as a comparison but at this point the discussion solved nothing. You are missing the point. If you can’t change what’s already happened then you got to move on and try to talk about things that you can change. Living in the past helps no one
    the change many of us are looking for, is that people use common sense and don't blindly follow ridiculous rules that AREN'T LEGAL... like forcing people to wear a mask or take a vaccine... and it appears to be working, the places with mask mandates lately, those places would've had 95% compliance and now they have far less than that

everything is tied together, and the same people that bullied healthy strangers into doing something they didn't want to do... those are the same people that will keep bullying innocent people into doing all sorts of things they don't want to do, maybe giving up their car? giving up their home? who knows... they already willingly gave up so many of their freedoms the past 2 years for no reason other than some scumbag liars on tv told them to

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Are you going to ask them to give the money back?

Asking will have no effect.

milwaukee mike

to recap the entire pandemic...

people around the world allowed their schools, churches, businesses to be shut down... because a few psychopathic vaccine salesmen went on tv and said that was the healthy thing to do... birx now says she KNEW that the vaccines would do nothing to protect against infection, and fauci now says he never suggested lockdowns. so 2 of the main vaccine pushers and lockdown advocates admit it was all a lie

and nobody from any mainstream news outlet was allowed to ask what the risk/reward was... because they were all sponsored by pfizer/moderna
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firstclass gave milwaukee mike 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: firstclass, and 19th Hole

DwightShrute

Kermit

I see that San Francisco (No surprise there) has declared a public health emergency over the Monkey-pox.

But please, don't stereotype that city.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...gency/2963044/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I see that San Francisco (No surprise there) has declared a public health emergency over the Monkey-pox.

But please, don't stereotype that city.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...gency/2963044/
    Pride month in June.
    Monkeypox outbreak in July.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

everyone in healthcare that touted vaccines should be forced to booster weekly and n95s sewn on their face
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Kermit

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The results are in. Monkeypox will now officially be called “Schlong Covid.” <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/nEFZjvWAnV">pic.twitter.com/nEFZjvWAnV</a></p>&mdash; Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1552834184409976835?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >July 29, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    What a retard. Russian stooge

DwightShrute

First ... 203204205206207208209 ... Last