vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    It's over with. Spend your energy finding a solution on fixing the economy Bidenettes...
    Yeah but you said it was over for Biden before the 2020 election. Why should we take your advice now.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yeah but you said it was over for Biden before the 2020 election. Why should we take your advice now.
    I underestimated America's stupidity. All signs point to them having learned their lesson. Have you?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

now that everyone has access to the biden pics/etc that have him under control, the media will turn against him

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

DwightShrute

"The latest data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms the double and triple vaccinated population in England now account for a shocking 92% of all Covid-19 deaths, and 4 in every 5 of those deaths are among the triple jabbed.

But what’s more concerning is that deaths among the vaccinated population in the past 4 weeks are double the number of deaths recorded among the vaccinated population throughout December at the height of the Omicron wave. Whereas deaths among the unvaccinated population have halved."

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    now that everyone has access to the biden pics/etc that have him under control, the media will turn against him

How stupid are you?

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29836

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Let’s be transparent here and add a few republicans into this mix. Koch brothers first to come to mind

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    some things take longer for the truth to come out but it usually does eventually.

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Fauci, Other US Officials Subpoenaed Over Alleged Collusion With Big Tech To Suppress Free Speech

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/fa...s-free-speech/

Fauci Discovery Request:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...covery-request

DwightShrute

goduke

Imagine what people who fought for real freedoms would think about this governor thinking masks is a huge restriction of a persons freedom. They would think he is a complete idiot. The thing with Desantis that annoys me is that he’s so transparent. Every move he makes is to appeal to a certain base in efforts to run for president.
    If this guy strictly was just being the governor fine I could probably look past it but it’s just “look at me” tactics which makes him not seem genuine. Plus masks is not something we should be shouting to the clouds about freedoms restricted.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Imagine what people who fought for real freedoms would think about this governor thinking masks is a huge restriction of a persons freedom. They would think he is a complete idiot. The thing with Desantis that annoys me is that he’s so transparent. Every move he makes is to appeal to a certain base in efforts to run for president.
    If this guy strictly was just being the governor fine I could probably look past it but it’s just “look at me” tactics which makes him not seem genuine. Plus masks is not something we should be shouting to the clouds about freedoms restricted.
    I doubt those who fought in the war would think that. I am assuming fighting in a war is what you meant by real freedoms. Comparing that to wearing masks is silly which he wasn't doing to begin with. There is no science showing these mask work for an air born virus. Its like putting up a chain link fence thinking it will keep out mosquitoes. Six foot safe ... five foot danger LOL!

Also, is it suddenly a bad thing to have a transparent politician? That's funny because that in one of the most important traits I look for in any person. It's shows how real they are.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Well, when we just went through 2 years of learning that masks don't do diddly-squat, you can't blame people for being upset.

goduke

I doubt those who fought in the war would think that. I am assuming fighting in a war is what you meant by real freedoms. Comparing that to wearing masks is silly which he wasn't doing to begin with. There is no science showing these mask work for an air born virus. Its like putting up a chain link fence thinking it will keep out mosquitoes. Six foot safe ... five foot danger LOL!

Also, is it suddenly a bad thing to have a transparent politician? That's funny because that in one of the most important traits I look for in any person. It's shows how real they are.
    Transparent in the terms of he only focuses on certain talking points that gets the right wing voters worked up.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well, when we just went through 2 years of learning that masks don't do diddly-squat, you can't blame people for being upset.
    Whether they work or don’t work it’s such an insignificant thing to divide people on and that’s what his comments are, just a way to get his base all riled up. And I just get annoyed when he talks about this battle for freedom and then it’s just whether someone has to wear a mask or not.
    Let’s battle for real freedoms.

DwightShrute

Transparent in the terms of he only focuses on certain talking points that gets the right wing voters worked up.
    He speaks to his base which are common sensed people who love the community, Their freedoms, their children and their country. That shouldn't be a right wing thing but it seems to be.

vitterd

He speaks to his base which are common sensed people who love the community, Their freedoms, their children and their country. That shouldn't be a right wing thing but it seems to be.
    They attacked the Capitol and hate their country. They are hateful angry people.

DwightShrute

Whether they work or don’t work it’s such an insignificant thing to divide people on and that’s what his comments are, just a way to get his base all riled up. And I just get annoyed when he talks about this battle for freedom and then it’s just whether someone has to wear a mask or not.
    Let’s battle for real freedoms.
    Why are they so eager to have everyone wear masks again? Because nothing evokes fear better than visual symbols. We are visual creatures. We always have been. That is why the Left always uses race and skin color as a weapon. You know they do. Its easy to see. Easy to identify. The facemask is a symbol of the power of government. It keeps the fear alive.

goduke

He should be trying to bring all bases together not practicing dividing them. If you love your country you should care about the people in it. If you care about freedoms you should not be restricting women.
    I don’t want to get into a debate here but your above comment was so drinking kool aid I had to say something. I want to see you be able to hold republicans accountable too

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is like the 10th time I posted this. Watch it this time.

goduke

Why are they so eager to have everyone wear masks again? Because nothing evokes fear better than visual symbols. We are visual creatures. We always have been. That is why the Left always uses race and skin color as a weapon. You know they do. Its easy to see. Easy to identify. The facemask is a symbol of the power of government. It keeps the fear alive.
    It’s not a power of anything it’s just your perception. You want power of government look at China. That’s real restriction which also I think now people are seeing that and suddenly the narrative “China created covid” seems to not stand firm since they are more in chaos then we are

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

vitterd

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">They want us sick and dead. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/ydgloUFBey">pic.twitter.com/ydgloUFBey</a></p>&mdash; Merissa Hansen ���� (@MerissaHansen17) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/MerissaHansen17/status/1551281985108279297?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >July 24, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Schmuker!! Lmao. That guy is a Russian loving tool. Only brainwashed sheep listen to that beta cuck.

First ... 202203204205206207208 ... Last