firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

The Sheep keep taking those shots and pills

Do they still think they made the right choice ?

Pfizer COVID pill showed no benefit in adults under 65, study finds (msn.com)

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28935

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    yes another retarded health care worker science in real timer

Krakles worships the fake numbers they feed him the other nurses laugh their bags off
    One too many branches fell on your head fam

Keep the faith, Im sure you know more than all of us

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave StratPlayer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    One too many branches fell on your head fam

Keep the faith, Im sure you know more than all of us
    Kraken it's far easier to take the path of less resistance with so many asses to kiss ... and clean!

now get back to work fat boy and you'll move up soon make your bosses proud !!

The Kraken

Kraken it's far easier to take the path of less resistance with so many asses to kiss ... and clean!

now get back to work fat boy and you'll move up soon make your bosses proud !!
    Facts Manner

And you have certainly chosen the path of least resistance, and least informed

Now get back to youtube, they need their sheep for views

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Just sharin a true, personal scenerio.

To me, this is just like bettin........no one knows the probable result.

Everything has become politicized; even "gettin sick".

I "took the bait" and got required shots and still got "sick as a bastard."

1 case (lol) small sample size I know.

The only friend in my group who didn't get the shots, was, ironically the only one who didn't get sick.

Can the government lie? Sorry to say: "yes they can."
    much much more than they tell the truth.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I just had Covid for the second time. I survived.

Second time around wasn't fun though, had to be a different strain. It's still lingering around just a tiny bit today after two weeks of being pretty sick by my standards. I'll live though. Lost taste and smell the first go around. Just fevers and sweating and no energy the second go around. I'm almost fully recovered now though.

I never get the flu or get sick either so this was a stunner especially this second go around.

I'm in my 50's and it didn't kill me. Next...
    Just got it last week for the first time.

Started with a scratchy throat. Actually different from the sore throat that typically starts a cold. Then had the fever at night, while I was at Disney Magic Kingdom walked like 10 miles that day. Anyway, next morning was flattened in bed. Sweated a few gallons. By that evening felt human again. Since then still lingering chest congestion and a little runny nose. And lethargy. Not gonna kill me, but I'm afraid this shit's gonna linger. 9 days on I wouldn't normally still have cold symptoms. Had one night a massive coughing fit at 2am. Very weird.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

It's Game. Set. Match. The truth eventually comes out. 100% humiliating. When you constantly change the story on a daily basis.... it's hard to cover up the lie.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Started with a scratchy throat. Actually different from the sore throat that typically starts a cold. Then had the fever at night, while I was at Disney Magic Kingdom walked like 10 miles that day. Anyway, next morning was flattened in bed. Sweated a few gallons. By that evening felt human again. Since then still lingering chest congestion and a little runny nose. And lethargy. Not gonna kill me, but I'm afraid this shit's gonna linger. 9 days on I wouldn't normally still have cold symptoms. Had one night a massive coughing fit at 2am. Very weird.
    Hope you feel better soon. I don't like to see anyone ill.

Are we ever going to say germs attacked us anymore??? Or just a simple flu bug? The next 5 years.... it was ONLY COVID that got us sick.... right? There's absolutely nothing else around us.... that wrecked our immune system? We're just immortal every day?

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Some day, maybe not in my lifetime, there will be another virus. Will we respond any better than we did this time? Probably not. People still aren't very smart or logical.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Some day, maybe not in my lifetime, there will be another virus. Will we respond any better than we did this time? Probably not. People still aren't very smart or logical.
    It will depend whether or not we have a President that one side wants to get rid of.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

perhaps in the past couple years, you took something that permanently harmed your immune system?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    perhaps in the past couple years, you took something that permanently harmed your immune system?
    No, because this is only the second anything that I've had. And it's always when I go out of town. Every time. And I think it's because I've never had covid before and covid is different from the normal cold. Otherwise, I have no indication that my immune system has been compromised at all.

milwaukee mike

No, because this is only the second anything that I've had. And it's always when I go out of town. Every time. And I think it's because I've never had covid before and covid is different from the normal cold. Otherwise, I have no indication that my immune system has been compromised at all.
    oh so this time it's difference because you have "covid" instead of a normal cold, got it

if a few months from now you have lingering symptoms from another virus, what will the excuse be then? will it be impossible for people to admit that they were totally tricked into wearing masks and taking vaccines?

how many unvaxxed people do you know that have been getting sick lately? in my little world, every single person that has been sick in the past 6 months was vaxxed... and every unvaxxed hasn't been sick... prior to 2022 nobody was getting cold/flu symptoms in the SUMMER, with vitamin d (SUNLIGHT)

in almost 50 years on this earth, i have never once heard of anyone getting cold symptoms in florida in the summer

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

oh so this time it's difference because you have "covid" instead of a normal cold, got it

if a few months from now you have lingering symptoms from another virus, what will the excuse be then? will it be impossible for people to admit that they were totally tricked into wearing masks and taking vaccines?

how many unvaxxed people do you know that have been getting sick lately? in my little world, every single person that has been sick in the past 6 months was vaxxed... and every unvaxxed hasn't been sick... prior to 2022 nobody was getting cold/flu symptoms in the SUMMER, with vitamin d (SUNLIGHT)

in almost 50 years on this earth, i have never once heard of anyone getting cold symptoms in florida in the summer
    Well yeah, because covid is different from a cold.

And it doesn't matter the time of year or where I go, whenever I fly and go on vacation, I come back with some sort of illness. And otherwise, I never get sick. I can only stay healthy in Illinois.

I only know (afaik) one unvaxxed person and he doesn't get sick because he generally avoids people and masks.

TBH, I threw caution to the wind here more than I had before, and I'm paying for it. Masking and distancing definitely works. Is it feasible or enjoyable to do forever? No. And I won't. But it certainly works.

I hope not, but I might have lingering symptoms from this. And obviously I'd attribute it to covid, not the virus. I'm pretty darned sure the first booster saved me from getting it in Dec/Jan. Back then, literally everyone around me had it and I dodged it (and I tested myself). Reason being that I had taken the booster a few weeks before.

At this point, I thought maybe I was super-immune and couldn't catch it. But I guess not.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

my fawking niece and her daughter travel a lot and boom both caught it so mom is staying away at hotel for weekend

they are going to wind up infecting me like wtf exposing your selves to 100's of strangers in other states

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post

why did you post this?

DwightShrute

great monologue

milwaukee mike

Well yeah, because covid is different from a cold.

And it doesn't matter the time of year or where I go, whenever I fly and go on vacation, I come back with some sort of illness. And otherwise, I never get sick. I can only stay healthy in Illinois.

I only know (afaik) one unvaxxed person and he doesn't get sick because he generally avoids people and masks.

TBH, I threw caution to the wind here more than I had before, and I'm paying for it. Masking and distancing definitely works. Is it feasible or enjoyable to do forever? No. And I won't. But it certainly works.

I hope not, but I might have lingering symptoms from this. And obviously I'd attribute it to covid, not the virus. I'm pretty darned sure the first booster saved me from getting it in Dec/Jan. Back then, literally everyone around me had it and I dodged it (and I tested myself). Reason being that I had taken the booster a few weeks before.

At this point, I thought maybe I was super-immune and couldn't catch it. But I guess not.
    that is totally untrue and proven untrue by pretty much every single study anywhere

fauci and the cdc have admitted that cloth masks do more harm than good, and they've admitted that more than once... even super masker cnn dr wen recently admitted that masks were worthless against a virus, and harmed the development of her children

milwaukee mike

the ONLY REASON to promote masking and distancing was to scare people enough to take vaccines, and to then be able to say "well if you take these magic unicorn vaccines then you don't have to wear a mask"

people believe the dumbest stuff... oh you have to wear a mask when entering the restaurant, but while you're eating and drinking the virus knows to avoid you, so no mask... and milwaukee county masks are required, but once you cross that imaginary line then you're fine

DwightShrute

that is totally untrue and proven untrue by pretty much every single study anywhere

fauci and the cdc have admitted that cloth masks do more harm than good, and they've admitted that more than once... even super masker cnn dr wen recently admitted that masks were worthless against a virus, and harmed the development of her children

unfortunately these facts won't matter to Lefties. They didn't matter back then and the definitely won't matter now. They are dug in their foxhole and nothing that is said will get them to leave. They will stay there until they die.

TheMoneyShot

the ONLY REASON to promote masking and distancing was to scare people enough to take vaccines, and to then be able to say "well if you take these magic unicorn vaccines then you don't have to wear a mask"

people believe the dumbest stuff... oh you have to wear a mask when entering the restaurant, but while you're eating and drinking the virus knows to avoid you, so no mask... and milwaukee county masks are required, but once you cross that imaginary line then you're fine
    You can't help these people MM..... it's as easy as DON'T PISS INTO THE WIND. But people still try it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Anecdotal sure but I finally ditched the mask to go on vacation and I ended up with covid. Maybe I would have still gotten it if I masked everywhere, but I kinda doubt it. I hate wearing it everywhere though, so it's a tradeoff for sure. But I'm confident even just a decent surgical mask does reduce transmission though.

On the vaccines, in terms of transmission I think the efficacy is very time-limited and wanes pretty quick after a few months.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

unfortunately these facts won't matter to Lefties. They didn't matter back then and the definitely won't matter now. They are dug in their foxhole and nothing that is said will get them to leave. They will stay there until they die.
    But you are still yet to prove why it matters to you. If someone else where’s a mask how does it effect you? Why do you care? I’m starting to think you don’t have an actual purpose your goal is just to post nonsense

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But you are still yet to prove why it matters to you. If someone else where’s a mask how does it effect you? Why do you care? I’m starting to think you don’t have an actual purpose your goal is just to post nonsense
    I wouldn't say it matters to me necessarily. Only when I see someone posting a lie or nonsense, I like to chime in. Also, this is an actual forum as far as I am aware. I checked to see if this has changed just to make sure. And just as I thought ...

How do online forums work?
    In a standard Internet forum, a user creates a post. That post can be accessed by other users at any time. Posts can contain questions, opinions, images, videos, links, and more. Users can respond to the post, which creates a dialogue other users can participate in, also called a thread.

Why does me sharing my thoughts matter to YOU? Why do YOU care? What is the purpose of YOUR latest post?

So let's talk nonsense then. You stand apart 6 feet at the airport and you have to wear a mask. When you get on a plane, you are crammed like sardines but you can take it off your mask to eat. LOL. Remember that one guy who took his sweet time to eat? He spent the entire flight without having to wear his mask! LOL.

I personally don't care if you wear a mask or not. People go swimming with a mask. They drive alone in their car with a mask. They sleep with a mask. They eat with a mask. Its not a crime to be dumb. Its not crime to post hundreds of math questions or keep falling for fake news' hoaxes either.

and then there's this ...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

You none covid people are idiots. I have lost my tio to uncle. His estate was 750,000,000. He was personal friends with the bushes, Johnny Cash before cash died, willie Nelson more than a few famous people. Funny he had all the money in the world but died. I caught that shit twice. First time was sick for 28 days. Second time the after effects cause me to lose part of thumb and pointing finger on dominant hand. They froze me. I was in a coma for 8 days. It caused me from having a nice Johnson to being built like j.j.. It also caused me to have chronic kidney disease. I went from walking 6 miles a night to having issues walking. It also caused me edema which there is no cure for. My weight went from 220lbs lifting 350 bench press to 300 lb lucky to lift 100. Anyone who thinks it is a joke should have to live a couple of days like this.
    i had a friend in Hamilton,ohio who was a great athlete. Won state pitching in high school for Hamilton ,ohio. Struck Griffey out 3x in high school playoffs. He is softball hall of fame. Didn’t go to college because his dad and brothers were cops.I tried to warn him. He died from covid. Now they all have their shots. I got mine but I caught this shit before it had name. I have been pronounced dead twice. But God doesn’t want me. But for all you dip shits that don’t believe. I sort of believe it was our govt that is doing this shit.

chico2663

As far as masks go buy an n95 at a store that sells medical supplies.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I wouldn't say it matters to me necessarily. Only when I see someone posting a lie or nonsense, I like to chime in. Also, this is an actual forum as far as I am aware. I checked to see if this has changed just to make sure. And just as I thought ...

How do online forums work?
    In a standard Internet forum, a user creates a post. That post can be accessed by other users at any time. Posts can contain questions, opinions, images, videos, links, and more. Users can respond to the post, which creates a dialogue other users can participate in, also called a thread.

Why does me sharing my thoughts matter to YOU? Why do YOU care? What is the purpose of YOUR latest post?

So let's talk nonsense then. You stand apart 6 feet at the airport and you have to wear a mask. When you get on a plane, you are crammed like sardines but you can take it off your mask to eat. LOL. Remember that one guy who took his sweet time to eat? He spent the entire flight without having to wear his mask! LOL.

I personally don't care if you wear a mask or not. People go swimming with a mask. They drive alone in their car with a mask. They sleep with a mask. They eat with a mask. Its not a crime to be dumb. Its not crime to post hundreds of math questions or keep falling for fake news' hoaxes either.

and then there's this ...

You better thank God that he loves the idiots. Only reason you are still alive.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You better thank God that he loves the idiots. Only reason you are still alive.
    you are mentally enslaved

The Kraken

Fukk that

I dont even wear an n95 in the hospital when taking care of someone with covid

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

For what? So you don't swallow a fly?

Maybe you haven't heard yet, but the masks don't do anything. Dr. Falsey told you fools this over 2 years ago.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Facts Manner

And you have certainly chosen the path of least resistance, and least informed

Now get back to youtube, they need their sheep for views
    from a quadruple vaxxed Fauci fluffer probably on the pill too !!

First ... 208209210211212213214 ... Last