teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Buddy, you are over the top since this Covid shit began. More oneupsmanship from you. Such a surprise. Seems that's all you or most everyone else on social media cares about these days. You have to agree that grown men insulting each other for 100 pages is a colossal waste of time.

HappyGilmore18
    HappyGilmore18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So you believe like vitterd that Hitler would have been a better president than Trump? Is that another brilliant fact by the terd?
    No, Trump was a decent president despite what the left thinks.

Way better than Biden.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I believe we already lost a few posters. Turd Ferguson and Darrel, the guy with a bag over his head as his avatar. A few others I can't name. Don't know if they were permabanned or dead. Not recent, before vaccine.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Didn't realize SBR had a thread to get MSNBC or CNN member updates.

Darrell74 (bag head) posted 2 weeks ago and is in the contests. What makes you say shit like this? Jeezus, every time you guys get spot checked we find that you are spreading disinformation.
    Darrel74's last activity was this morning. Break it to him gently, he may not know that the Grim Reaper has visited him.

You guys are shameless with the info you toss out

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

You are correct. I shouldn't have called people douchebags. That's my bad.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave teecee 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

I've shown you 20 year olds that have died from this pandemic. You love to blow it off by saying they were old, fat or unhealthy. You always have an excuse when people die needlessly from this pandemic.

See, I deal in facts, you deal in fantasy. I double check shit to make sure it's legit. It's not very hard to do if you are not lazy.

President Trump's campaign committee receives $2,800 from Bruce Gjovig

By NYC Gazette
    Sep 1, 2020

The campaign committee of Republican Party candidate Donald Trump, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., received $2,800 from Bruce Gjovig on August 31, according to the Federal Election Commission (FEC).
    Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. has received $58.2 million in contributions since the beginning of the year.
    The following table lists the 100 largest contributions reported by the committee this year.
    If you believe what Fauci and Gates say, your so called fact checking is irrelevant

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Your assertion would be more believable if you could at least post a Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, newspaper Obituary article listing the person dying from the vaccine? That shouldn't be so hard to do?

Like this antivax Covidiot guy who is currently sucking on a ventilator. He'll be sleeping with the fishes any day now and I'll update this thread. Just the facts Demonseed. Please just ONE TIME post the facts. You can easily google this guy. He's real. Not imaginary like your 40 hour job in security harassing homeless people.

Bruce Gjovig, 70, Grand Forks, ND, Author, Anti-vaxxer. ICU in coma and on ventilator with COVID.

Updated: 21 hours ago

According to this article Bruce is on a ventilator in an induced coma with COVID. According to the article, Bruce is considered a conservative politics "powerbroker" in Grand Forks. He was the head of the University of North Dakota Innovation Center. He has been an Air Force-appointed community liaison with the local Air Force base since 2016 (no idea what that means). Bruce wrote a lot about COVID, vaccines, and mandates on his Facebook page. He's definitely an anti-vaxxer as you'll see.

after you said you had dozens of friends/family that died from covid, i asked you to post ONE obituary so i could send my condolences, and you couldn't even do that

you are the liar in this thread, not anyone else
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    after you said you had dozens of friends/family that died from covid, i asked you to post ONE obituary so i could send my condolences, and you couldn't even do that

Why would anyone send an obituary of a loved one who died of covid to an anti vaxxer? Your condolences are a slap in the face. Nobody wants comments from someone like you. Seriously, are you fuxcked up or what? Do you think a grieving person wants condolences from a guy that thinks covid and the vaccine are a hoax?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

I don't recall you ever asking for an obit. Maybe you can show me where you did??? Do you really want to send condolences or are you just talking shit?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Why would anyone send an obituary of a loved one who died of covid to an anti vaxxer? Your condolences are a slap in the face. Nobody wants comments from someone like you. Seriously, are you fuxcked up or what? Do you think a grieving person wants condolences from a guy that thinks covid and the vaccine are a hoax?
    the vaccines weren't even available when that conversation was happening

but i guess i was already an anti vaxxer lol

here are some other "anti vaxxers" who said they would never take the vaccines

biden
    harris
    pelosi

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

They are a hoax= a lie.
    Neither help you

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    They are a hoax= a lie.
    Neither help you
    Completely false.

vitterd

the vaccines weren't even available when that conversation was happening

but i guess i was already an anti vaxxer lol

here are some other "anti vaxxers" who said they would never take the vaccines

biden
    harris
    pelosi
    Untrue. None of them ever said that. You numbskulls always post a video and cut it off because you live off fake news.

milwaukee mike

Untrue. None of them ever said that. You numbskulls always post a video and cut it off because you live off fake news.
    of course they did, and it proves that the whole ordeal is a political scam

biden, aug 6 2020... If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done.

harris, oct 7th 2020...
    if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it

vitterd

of course they did, and it proves that the whole ordeal is a political scam

biden, aug 6 2020... If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done.

harris, oct 7th 2020...
    if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it
    I notice you stop the quotes. Harris says right after that, if Fauci says to take it, she would. No reasonable person trusts trumps word.

Biden didn’t say he wouldn’t take it, he didn’t think it would get done as fast.

You completely misrepresent what they actually said. Not surprised though.
    Points Awarded:

milwaukee mike

all politicians are liars but the scumbags we have now really take the cake

Biden in December 2020: “No, I don’t think they (vaccines) should be mandatory. I wouldn’t demand it to be mandatory.”

Fauci in August 2020: “You don’t want to mandate and try and force anyone to take a vaccine. We’ve never done that. … It would be unenforceable and not appropriate.”

vitterd

all politicians are liars but the scumbags we have now really take the cake

Biden in December 2020: “No, I don’t think they (vaccines) should be mandatory. I wouldn’t demand it to be mandatory.”

Fauci in August 2020: “You don’t want to mandate and try and force anyone to take a vaccine. We’ve never done that. … It would be unenforceable and not appropriate.”
    That’s before anyone realized how many idiots wouldn’t take and then die. Changing your stance after watching stupidity of people isn’t a bad thing.

milwaukee mike

I notice you stop the quotes. Harris says right after that, if Fauci says to take it, she would. No reasonable person trusts trumps word.

Biden didn’t say he wouldn’t take it, he didn’t think it would get done as fast.

You completely misrepresent what they actually said. Not surprised though.
    how many more years are you going to wear a mask and get jabbed like a good little bitch?

or are you ever gonna grow some balls

vitterd

how many more years are you going to wear a mask and get jabbed like a good little bitch?

You think you’re tough not getting the vaccine? You’ll be the first bitch crying while on a ventilator like these other anti vaxxers.

I listen to my doctors, not Joe Rogan and twitter idiots like you.
    Points Awarded:

milwaukee mike

You think you’re tough not getting the vaccine? You’ll be the first bitch crying while on a ventilator like these other anti vaxxers.

I listen to my doctors, not Joe Rogan and twitter idiots like you.
    i already had covid, it's the flu, nothing more, nothing less... and yes 10s of thousands of people die in the us every year from the flu

there's video of fauci in 2019 essentially saying people aren't afraid enough of the flu, so it has to be called something different in order to scare people enough to give them endless mrna injections

i'd post the video but you would call it fake lol

vitterd

i already had covid, it's the flu, nothing more, nothing less... and yes 10s of thousands of people die in the us every year from the flu

there's video of fauci in 2019 essentially saying people aren't afraid enough of the flu, so it has to be called something different in order to scare people enough to give them endless mrna injections

i'd post the video but you would call it fake lol
    It’s scary that people like you exist. I’ve already proven you put yo fake quotes. You should stop now before I make you look even dumber….If that’s possible at this point.

The flu. Lmao. Only about 300,000 a year difference. You need to get educated

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

No reason to take a vaccine if you can still get covid even while vaccinated.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

OMG Demon. Do you have Covid brain fog??? I posted where the guy donated to Heir Trump. You do know that it is public information?

Bruce Gjovig
    Do you want me to post a pic of him with a MAGA sign too?
    hey MacDonald'sdikkinyourmouth4Lyfe just admit Trump is your daddy

you can't wait for him to come back home

morbidly obese but they have not come up with a designation for the kind of dumb you are yet

master Fauci says daily vaccines will flatten the curve now

if you don't get a couple boosters today you are part of the problem magnetic Mac !

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Darrel74's last activity was this morning. Break it to him gently, he may not know that the Grim Reaper has visited him.

You guys are shameless with the info you toss out
    That's great news! Thanks. He did take a long hiatus, tho because I checked like you did.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Newport News Shipbuilding employees tell News 3 they feel tricked

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. - Newport News Shipbuilding employees are expressing high and mixed emotions after CEO Mike Petters released a letter [https://www.wtkr.com/news/newport-ne...for-employees] Tuesday night saying most workers do not have to get a COVID-19 vaccine anymore.

"They made me get it and then lifted it," said Deshawn Royal, a Newport News Shipyard employee. "I didn't want to get it, but they said I had to get it or we were going to get fired. And then they lifted it. Y'all did us wrong."
    https://www.wtkr.com/news/yall-did-u...ate-suspension

Another HII employee, Rodney Apop, says that while he was happy to get vaccinated against COVID-19, many of his fellow coworkers felt similarly to Royal.

"They went ahead and jumped, and they didn't have the choice to do it," Apop explained. "And now when they take [the mandate] away, they wish they had known so they didn't have to."

The deadline to get the vaccine was originally set for December 8 and then moved back to January 4.

The mandate was set by Huntington Ingalls Industries, the parent company of Newport News Shipbuilding.

Employees speculate the suspension came after workers threatened to quit.

While the mandate is lifted, HII says they are still encouraging all 25,000 Newport News Shipbuilding employees to get the vaccine and their mask requirements will remain in place.

HII did not answer when asked if new hires will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine.

milwaukee mike

federal courts issued (2) separate injunctions saying osha/biden has no authority to issue vaccine mandates

raggedy ann psaki says "nothing has changed"

isn't that the definition of a dictatorship? issue illegal mandates, then when they are declared illegal, say nothing has changed and you should follow them anyway

if you are ever bullied, coerced, bribed, or shamed into doing something, you can be 100% sure it's not in your best interest

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Even the Eurotrash aren't playing around with your lockdowns and mandates anymore:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-violence.html

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Even the Eurotrash aren't playing around with your lockdowns and mandates anymore:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-violence.html
    Yeah, they have the highest numbers of cases. More DA's.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1772

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    You post once a month now and that’s when you decide. To light bulb that whack job? You know he’s monitored by the state right? Where you been?

HappyGilmore18
    HappyGilmore18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No reason to take a vaccine if you can still get covid even while vaccinated.
    Are you just not intelligent or something?

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

The lawsuits are coming against these sick fuks that are poisoning the entire fuking world....

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    The lawsuits are coming against these sick fuks that are poisoning the entire fuking world....
    Why would you post a video on Astrazenika's vaccine? You do know that it is not FDA approved???

What chance do you think she has of suing them for taking part in a clinical trial??? 0.0

Mac4Lyfe

Serious question? Have you ever known ANYONE that died from the flu? I've never, ever known anyone. Yet in the last 2 years, I've known at least 2 dozen people who have died from Covid. You can say it's the flu all you want but this shit is definitely more deadly than anything I've ever seen before in my lifetime.

Tell it to this guy. He also ALREADY HAD COVID. He got it again and NOW HE'S DEAD! I will spare you the details but all he did was post bullshit about mandates, masks, etc. Karma got his ass. One less Covidiot.

Michael Link, 54, Greenville, SC. Antivaxxer, dead from COVID complications.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Why would you post a video on Astrazenika's vaccine? You do know that it is not FDA approved???

What chance do you think she has of suing them for taking part in a clinical trial??? 0.0
    These poor people were pro vax. They had faith in the system not realizing the corruption. They are trying to wake people up. There were only a handful there but there are hundreds even thousands more unheard. More and more people by the day are speaking out and if left unheard it will continue more and more. These scumbag pharmaceutical companies won't be able to ignore this forever. Reports being altered, numbers unreported, changing definitions, the list goes on and on of the fuckery these companies are guilty of. Trust me when I say that it might not happen now or next months or even a year from now, but these fuk sticks are going to pay for what they are doing to people.

Mac4Lyfe

When I went to college, there was always newspaper articles of pharma companies paying money for students to participate in certain trials. You gotta be broke and crazy in the head to be a crash test dummy. You sign away any rights you have to hold those companies liable.

I know Moderna has been working on this type of vaccine for over 12+ years. They have tested it on tens of thousands of subjects. I was very confident in MRNA, which is why I bought and continue to buy their stock.

First ... 979899100101102103 ... Last