Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    When I went to college, there was always newspaper articles of pharma companies paying money for students to participate in certain trials. You gotta be broke and crazy in the head to be a crash test dummy. You sign away any rights you have to hold those companies liable.

I know Moderna has been working on this type of vaccine for over 12+ years. They have tested it on tens of thousands of subjects. I was very confident in MRNA, which is why I bought and continue to buy their stock.
    I understand that and if you sign on the dotted line then the deal is final, I get it. Ask yourself this though, do you really believe these companies can't be held responsible for injuries and deaths?...I can't bring myself to support that. I just can't. People want to be guinea pigs? fine but they should be compensated for injuries or whatever happens to them and not be shunned or ignored. No company should be immune to this behavior. What about the Hippocratic oath. These people swear to treat people...wtf

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

I am all for the advancement of science and human longevity. A lot of people have had to be tested for us to come as far as we've come. Can you imagine being a tester for anesthesia? I'm pretty sure some of the folks never woke up. But those few have actually saved millions. I don't believe in mistreating animals BUT if we found out that by bashing baby seals over the head, they secreted some miracle drug that cured cancer, I'd be all for beating them mercilessly.

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

I am all for the advancement of science and human longevity. A lot of people have had to be tested for us to come as far as we've come. Can you imagine being a tester for anesthesia? I'm pretty sure some of the folks never woke up. But those few have actually saved millions. I don't believe in mistreating animals BUT if we found out that by bashing baby seals over the head, they secreted some miracle drug that cured cancer, I'd be all for beating them mercilessly.
    You are fucken insane. there is no way you believe what you just typed

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Liberals are Godless people. Of course he believes every word of that nonsense.

They used to keep it a secret. Nowadays, they'll shout it from the mountain tops.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/12/france-god-religion-secularism/620528/
    Last edited by JacketFan81; 11-22-21 at 11:15 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Liberals are Godless people. Of course he believes every word of that nonsense.They used to keep it a secret. Nowadays, they'll shout it from the mountain tops.https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...larism/620528/
    Imagine you saying you're conservative but in a gambling forum... But you're the Godly one. Got it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Huh? What is insane? This is a discussion forum. So far you have not said what I said that is so insane? Bashing baby seals? Clinical Trials/testing?

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

oh Lord i wish you were a baby seal

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Serious question? Have you ever known ANYONE that died from the flu? I've never, ever known anyone. Yet in the last 2 years, I've known at least 2 dozen people who have died from Covid. You can say it's the flu all you want but this shit is definitely more deadly than anything I've ever seen before in my lifetime.

Tell it to this guy. He also ALREADY HAD COVID. He got it again and NOW HE'S DEAD! I will spare you the details but all he did was post bullshit about mandates, masks, etc. Karma got his ass. One less Covidiot.

Michael Link, 54, Greenville, SC. Antivaxxer, dead from COVID complications.

I love these stories.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

"game over qu33rs." -Amish people

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Manny meet me in Lancaster

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Serious question? Have you ever known ANYONE that died from the flu? I've never, ever known anyone. Yet in the last 2 years, I've known at least 2 dozen people who have died from Covid. You can say it's the flu all you want but this shit is definitely more deadly than anything I've ever seen before in my lifetime.

Tell it to this guy. He also ALREADY HAD COVID. He got it again and NOW HE'S DEAD! I will spare you the details but all he did was post bullshit about mandates, masks, etc. Karma got his ass. One less Covidiot.

Michael Link, 54, Greenville, SC. Antivaxxer, dead from COVID complications.

An old fat guy dead from covid with underlying health conditions. So rare!!!they usually are the most healthiest!

HappyGilmore18
    HappyGilmore18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    An old fat guy dead from covid with underlying health conditions. So rare!!!they usually are the most healthiest!
    Yes, fat people are the most at risk for dying from Covid. So 70% of America.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave HappyGilmore18 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

vitty and Mac actively cheering for people's deaths again... what trash human beings

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    vitty and Mac actively cheering for people's deaths again... what trash human beings
    Yeah man they are trash. They are the radical left.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

^^^Vitty and Mac should get a room and jerk each other off. Total rainbow liberal trolling hacks.

Mac4Lyfe

Absolutely Cheering for antivax, antimask, anti American traitors...

Like this COVIDIOT. Lost his job then lost his life.

Kevin Stephens, 50, Independence, MO. anti-vaxxer, dead from COVID

Kevin died on November 16, 2021. He was definitely an anti-vaxxer, so much so that he was willing to lose his job over it as they apparently mandated the vaccine. So, mandates might not work with these these extreme anti-vaxxers.

He probably used this gear at the Jan 6th riots... Selling it because he was scrapped for cash because he lost his job because he wouldn't get vaccinated. Broke, now dead.

Defiant right to the bitter end. Cannot fix stupid. But Covid can.

10 days later he's dead. ONE LESS TRUMP VOTER!!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah man they are trash. They are the radical left.
    Sorry but I'm neither left nor right, conservative or liberal. I know you like to throw labels out but you are just confused.

Demon, Duhwhite, Jibbby, are the first to call someone trash, heartless, whatever BUT these are the same guys who said the guys Rittenhouse killed deserved to die (I agree it was self defense), George Floyd deserved to get snuffed out. Amazing that they can glorify deaths when it suits their purpose. I don't care if some pedo gets shot by Rittenhouse but I am actually ecstatic when an American traitor who is bent on killing other Americans with their lies and deceit die sucking on a ventilator. I enjoy telling their stories of dumbassery. Hopefully their lunacy and gruesome deaths will wake others up to save their own lives.

Mac4Lyfe

ONE LeSS TRUMP VOTER...

Demonata

ONE LeSS TRUMP VOTER...
    You are left or else you wouldn't just say trumps fault blah blah and say not one bad thing about Biden ever. Where does it say in the article he's a trump supporter?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99, and b1slickguy

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Sorry but I'm neither left nor right, conservative or liberal. I know you like to throw labels out but you are just confused.

Demon, Duhwhite, Jibbby, are the first to call someone trash, heartless, whatever BUT these are the same guys who said the guys Rittenhouse killed deserved to die (I agree it was self defense), George Floyd deserved to get snuffed out. Amazing that they can glorify deaths when it suits their purpose. I don't care if some pedo gets shot by Rittenhouse but I am actually ecstatic when an American traitor who is bent on killing other Americans with their lies and deceit die sucking on a ventilator. I enjoy telling their stories of dumbassery. Hopefully their lunacy and gruesome deaths will wake others up to save their own lives.
    and this is what mental illness looks like .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and this is what mental illness looks like .
    mental illness means honestly believing that people with NOTHING TO GAIN are the liars, while people with BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO GAIN are the ones telling the truth

especially when biden, fauci, pfizer, etc... have all been caught lying over and over and over and over
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777 gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Official Public Health England Data Says COVID Infection Rates Higher In Vaxx’d Than Unvaxx’d

The Spectator has published an article citing official data from Public Health England, which states that for the over 30’s, “the rates of Covid infection per 100,000 are now higher among the vaxxed than the unvaxxed.”

Well, this is awkward.

The article, written by Lionel Shriver, is titled ‘The absurd theatre of vaccine passports’.

It points out that according to official data, vaccines only offer about 17 percent protection for the over-fifties.

“As I observed then, this would mean the vaxxed and unvaxxed pose a comparable danger to each other,” writes Shriver. “All Covid apartheid schemes are therefore insensible.”

She then clearly explains how the official data undermines the entire argument behind vaccine passports, which ban the unvaccinated from entering innumerable venues.

“Fresher information has fortified this conclusion of the summer. In every age group over 30 in the UK, the rates of Covid infection per 100,000 are now higher among the vaxxed than the unvaxxed. Indeed, in the cohorts aged between 40 and 79, infection rates among the vaccinated are more than twice as high as among the unvaccinated. PHE’s fruitlessly rechristened body, the UK Health Security Agency, frantically clarifies that the data ‘should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness’, a caveat which I include for the sake of accuracy. But the differences in the infection rates are drastic enough for you to draw your own conclusions.”

Shriver then summarizes how that data demolishes the reason for implementing vaccine passport schemes.

“Gatekeeping of pleasure palaces promotes the wrong impression — statistically, the lie — that the unvaccinated riff-raff exiled to the pavement pose a far graver threat of communicable disease than the diners in the nearby banquette who, like you, have righteously got the shot. In truth, the double-jabbed airline passenger in 24A can be just as risky a seat-mate as the great unwashed banished from the flight.”

Meanwhile, the Times reports the results of another study which “found the double-jabbed are just as likely to pass on Covid-19 as unvaccinated people.”

After Public Health England published the data, government bureaucrats begin to panic that people would use it to suggest vaccines were not that effective.

Office for Statistics Regulation director Ed Humpherson called an urgent meeting with U.K. Health Security Agency during which he worried about the data having “the potential to mislead.”

“We noted that these data have been used to argue that vaccines are ineffective,” Humpherson subsequently wrote.

Isn’t it strange how the government and associated regulatory bodies appear to be afraid of raw data?

If the vaccines are as effective as they tell us, why would they be worried?

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/br...-covid-danger/

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Slick guy ^^^

My guess is because most of the unvaxxed there have already recovered from covid and have natural immunity.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Slick guy ^^^

My guess is because most of the unvaxxed there have already recovered from covid and have natural immunity.

Excellent point. They efficacy of the vax is no where near what the public was sold on initially.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/who-...ons-surge.html

World Health Organization says fully vaccinated need to wear masks and practice social distancing again... But we swear, the shots still work

Mac4Lyfe

Well, well, well. Look who just got hooked up to a ventilator. One of the worst of the worst spreaders of misinformation. Pray for his recovery? Hell no, pray for his death. Fukking treasonous traitor. Die Felicia.

Marcus Lamb, 64, Dallas, TX, Televangelist, anti-vaxxer and anti-vaxx promoter, ICU with COVID.

According to social media posts (below), Marcus is in the ICU with COVID. This is significant because Marcus is responsible for promoting and spreading more anti-vaxx and pro-alternative treatment disinformation to more people than anyone on sorry-anti-vaxxer so far. In fact, he's claimed that he and his wife Joni have been taking Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and vitamins and minerals as a preventative. Apparently that didn't work out for him. Marcus and Joni own Daystar Television Network the second largest Christian Network in the World behind CBN. Throughout the pandemic, they have been hosting and promoting the most notorious anti-vaxxers in the world, many of whom are members of the despicable American Frontline Doctors which is being investigated by Congress for fraudulent practices and spreading misinformation. Marcus and Joni's guests on Daystar have been the likes of RFK, jr., Dr. Sherri Tenpenny (she told lawmakers that vaccines magnetize people), Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Simone Gold (founder of AFLD, and arrested during the Jan 6 attack on the Capital), Del Bigtree (CEO of antivaxx network), Dr. Rashid Buttar (who has claimed all vaccinated would be dead by 2025). You can see all of these performances at https://vaccines.daystar.com or you can stick with me here and I'll show you the one that is the most revealing and infuriating.

Marcus throws in his Government Conspiracy theories, and how the Elites are using this vaccine for population control. Ugh.

In answering a fake question from the 'audience', Dr. Cole goes into the VAERS data. Another grifter technique. He surely knows the purpose and limitations of VAERS. He's choosing to mischaracterize the data, just like all the other anti-vaxxers. If we did VAERS data after drinking a bowl of hot milk the numbers would be similar. People die for all kinds of reasons AFTER they've done something else.
    Then they do the "same as the flu", hell, Ryan even says it's not as bad as the flu.

AND THEN, another preplanned scripted question is about mRNA vaccine causing cancer. This is where Ryan really goes off the rails claiming that "we're seeing" cancer go up because of these vaccines. "Thousands of patients, weeks after the shot, we seeing stage 3 or stage 4 cancer". WTF?!

Well look who just got sick...

HERE COMES THE PRAYERS. They are praying for the devil.

Mac4Lyfe

OMG! I am sure I have just found a cure for COVID in my lab at home!! Wake up sheep! My most recent invitro test has shown that a simple teaspoon of Kosher Salt in a petri dish was able to block the spike proteins from attaching to the ACE2 receptor. I'll soon be submitting for FDA approval and would like to thank all the Prayer Warriors on SAV and the Team from Morton who have suggested re-branding their Kosher Salt product line with the NEW slogan "When it Rains it Cures"! I love you guys �� Thank you thank you this is a great day down in the cave ...I mean Lab ��

Mac4Lyfe

People that believe conspiracy theories and spread antivax content to a small network of friends just out of sheer stupidity could almost be forgiven. Whilst harmful, these types of people truly believe they are doing a good thing.
    Knowingly spreading antivax falsehoods to an audience of millions during a pandemic purely for the purpose of making money is just about as disgusting as it gets. These people have no consideration of the lives they damage. Marcus and his fellow antivax contributors are in the latter category, and analogies can easily be drawn with some of history’s most vile people.
    The best outcome here would be for Marcus to die, as this may hopefully give some of his audience the jolt they need to get them vaccinated.

Mac4Lyfe

The people commenting on his Facebook page sound seriously deranged. They’re engaged in a bizarre form of magical thinking that’s evidently seen as godly in their cult. It takes the weird form of issuing orders to their Supreme Being.

”I decree that Brother Lamb is already healed!”

”No weapons shall touch you! I pronounce you healed!”

”We speak healing in Jesus Mighty Name! You are cured!

What kind of god would take orders from idiots like these?

One of pastor lamb’s followers has just commanded that “the assignment of death be canceled!” Another has demanded that “Father god invade his hospital room and change the atmosphere”

Evidently there’s quite a stench in the room. Rotting lamb, I guess.

The people commenting on his Facebook page sound seriously deranged. They’re engaged in a bizarre form of magical thinking that’s evidently seen as godly in their cult. It takes the weird form of issuing orders to their Supreme Being.

”I decree that Brother Lamb is already healed!”

”No weapons shall touch you! I pronounce you healed!”

”We speak healing in Jesus Mighty Name! You are cured!

What kind of god would take orders from idiots like these?

Mac4Lyfe

He asked for prayer. I give him prayer:

Pastafarian Prayer

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen

Mac4Lyfe

Of course this phony televangelist had a sex scandal.

U.S. NewsTV evangelist Marcus Lamb admits adultery, reveals $7.5 million extortion plot

Updated: Jan. 12, 2019, 5:57 p.m. | Published: Nov. 30, 2010, 9:34 p.m.

NEW YORK -- A prominent televangelist appeared before a worldwide television audience Tuesday to admit that he had an affair with a woman years ago -- and to allege that three people had tried to extort millions of dollars from him to stay quiet about his infidelity.

The Rev. Marcus Lamb, who created DayStar Television Network with his wife Joni, said he and his wife had healed their marriage and had hoped to keep his adultery private, but went public because they would not pay extortionists. The three people demanded $7.5 million, he said.

"They're trying to take our pain and turn it to their gain," said Lamb, during a one-hour live broadcast with his wife by his side and supporters surrounding him. "We're not going to take God's money to keep from being humiliated."

Mac4Lyfe

What did his wife say when she learned of his infidelity???

Joni Lamb described her husband's affair as "an emotional relationship" with a woman that became "an improper relationship." When she learned of his infidelity several years ago, she was devastated and prayed to the Holy Spirit, who told her, "He's worth fighting for."

Dumb, dumb lady misheard the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit really was saying... "He's worth fighting". Kick his cheating ass.

First ... 9899100101102103104 ... Last