HappyGilmore18
    HappyGilmore18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

We are facing 2 pandemics right now:

1. Covid

2. Growing amount of anti-vax morons.

I don't know which one is worse but at least there is a cure for Covid. There is no cure for low iq stupidity.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave HappyGilmore18 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGilmore18 View Post
    The vaccines are very safe. Stop spreading misinformation, people die of heart attacks and other conditions all the time.
    Being healthy and getting covid is very safe. No reason to risk getting hurt from the vaccine. I know people that have died from the vaccine or in serious health complications after.

Demonata

We are facing 2 pandemics right now:

1. Covid

2. Growing amount of anti-vax morons.

I don't know which one is worse but at least there is a cure for Covid. There is no cure for low iq stupidity.
    There isn't a cure from covid. With the vaccine you still get covid you dumbass liberal.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Being healthy and getting covid is very safe. No reason to risk getting hurt from the vaccine. I know people that have died from the vaccine or in serious health complications after.
    I call bullshit!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Too all you Vaxx-tards out there:

1) Ex brother-in-law's cousin, 55 y.o., fully vaxxed recently, dead of a heart attack last week. Yeah, vaxxtards, no pre-existing conditions not overweight. You dumb cawksuckers.

2) Mother knows 5 friends in her age group (70's) all FULLY vaxxed, dead within the last month. Sure, just say old people die all the time and it means nothing. You vaxxtards, just wait until the end of winter when some of you aren't back here to post again. I hope it doesn't happen to you, but its likely to late. Maybe you as*holes got a "saline solution" instead.

Perhaps, some of you I warned not to take the shot, and will see people die around you can buy me a fukking beer someday for convincing you and saving your life from the Dark Lord Fanuci.
    I believe we already lost a few posters. Turd Ferguson and Darrel, the guy with a bag over his head as his avatar. A few others I can't name. Don't know if they were permabanned or dead. Not recent, before vaccine.

Demonata

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I call bullshit!
    I don't care since I know it's true.

HappyGilmore18

There isn't a cure from covid. With the vaccine you still get covid you dumbass liberal.
    I'm not a liberal, I am a rational conservative who looks at statistics.

Most Republicans in this thread seem brainwashed. Way too far right and very unintelligent.

There are a few normal ones however.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata

I'm not a liberal, I am a rational conservative who looks at statistics.

Most Republicans in this thread seem brainwashed. Way too far right and very unintelligent.

There are a few normal ones however.

There are way more than a few. The ones that believe in freedom are the normal ones.

HappyGilmore18

How many people are healthy? Yes if you are an athlete you likely won't end up in hospital. However, the average American is not healthy lmao.

Demonata

How many people are healthy? Yes if you are an athlete you likely won't end up in hospital. However, the average American is not healthy lmao.
    That's there choice.

HappyGilmore18

There are way more than a few. The ones that believe in freedom are the normal ones.
    As us conservatives like to say in Canada, you are the "Free Dumb" fighters.

Keep on and hopefully you don't need the vaccine if you get Covid bro.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11309

Your assertion would be more believable if you could at least post a Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, newspaper Obituary article listing the person dying from the vaccine? That shouldn't be so hard to do?

Like this antivax Covidiot guy who is currently sucking on a ventilator. He'll be sleeping with the fishes any day now and I'll update this thread. Just the facts Demonseed. Please just ONE TIME post the facts. You can easily google this guy. He's real. Not imaginary like your 40 hour job in security harassing homeless people.

Bruce Gjovig, 70, Grand Forks, ND, Author, Anti-vaxxer. ICU in coma and on ventilator with COVID.

Updated: 21 hours ago

According to this article Bruce is on a ventilator in an induced coma with COVID. According to the article, Bruce is considered a conservative politics "powerbroker" in Grand Forks. He was the head of the University of North Dakota Innovation Center. He has been an Air Force-appointed community liaison with the local Air Force base since 2016 (no idea what that means). Bruce wrote a lot about COVID, vaccines, and mandates on his Facebook page. He's definitely an anti-vaxxer as you'll see.

Demonata

As us conservatives like to say in Canada, you are the "Free Dumb" fighters.

Keep on and hopefully you don't need the vaccine if you get Covid bro.
    I got covid once already and had no symptoms except sense of taste was weird a few days . Still worked out etc just fine. I'm young and healthy though.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Your assertion would be more believable if you could at least post a Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, newspaper Obituary article listing the person dying from the vaccine? That shouldn't be so hard to do?

Like this antivax Covidiot guy who is currently sucking on a ventilator. He'll be sleeping with the fishes any day now and I'll update this thread. Just the facts Demonseed. Please just ONE TIME post the facts. You can easily google this guy. He's real. Not imaginary like your 40 hour job in security harassing homeless people.

Bruce Gjovig, 70, Grand Forks, ND, Author, Anti-vaxxer. ICU in coma and on ventilator with COVID.

Updated: 21 hours ago

According to this article Bruce is on a ventilator in an induced coma with COVID. According to the article, Bruce is considered a conservative politics "powerbroker" in Grand Forks. He was the head of the University of North Dakota Innovation Center. He has been an Air Force-appointed community liaison with the local Air Force base since 2016 (no idea what that means). Bruce wrote a lot about COVID, vaccines, and mandates on his Facebook page. He's definitely an anti-vaxxer as you'll see.

A 70 year old died? Who cares.

Mac4Lyfe

A 70 year old died? Who cares.
    Of course you don't care, yet you call me heartless for posting these Covidiots.

Mac4Lyfe

You probably should care though... 1 less Trump voter.

HappyGilmore18

Anti vaxxers are the worst. Just get your shot so you don't take up all the hospital beds dummies.

No one cares about your microchip and "I know 10 people who died from the vaccine" conspiracies.

Funny because the only people I know who "know someone" who had bad effects from the vaccine are the ones who refuse to get the jab. Seems like virtue signalling to me. Stop trying to convince yourselves this is some mass conspiracy against Trump, stfu and get the jab like a normal person.

Oh and Trump got the vaccine you stupid pieces of shit.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata

Of course you don't care, yet you call me heartless for posting these Covidiots.
    Yep. Old people die every day. Should I post an obituary of every old person that dies.

Demonata

You probably should care though... 1 less Trump voter.
    Where does it say in the article that it's a trump supporter?

Demonata

Anti vaxxers are the worst. Just get your shot so you don't take up all the hospital beds dummies.

No one cares about your microchip and "I know 10 people who died from the vaccine" conspiracies.

Funny because the only people I know who "know someone" who had bad effects from the vaccine are the ones who refuse to get the jab. Seems like virtue signalling to me. Stop trying to convince yourselves this is some mass conspiracy against Trump, stfu and get the jab like a normal person.

Government trust and big pharma trust people are the worst. They believe anything fauci says even though he was caught lying in front of Congress.

How is the truth a conspiracy?

Stop being a communist and being against freedom. A normal person knows not to get the vaccine if you had covid already and healthy. Also a normal person believes in freedom.

Mac4Lyfe

Yep. Old people die every day. Should I post an obituary of every old person that dies.
    I've shown you 20 year olds that have died from this pandemic. You love to blow it off by saying they were old, fat or unhealthy. You always have an excuse when people die needlessly from this pandemic.
    Where does it say in the article that it's a trump supporter?
    See, I deal in facts, you deal in fantasy. I double check shit to make sure it's legit. It's not very hard to do if you are not lazy.

President Trump's campaign committee receives $2,800 from Bruce Gjovig

By NYC Gazette
    Sep 1, 2020

The campaign committee of Republican Party candidate Donald Trump, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., received $2,800 from Bruce Gjovig on August 31, according to the Federal Election Commission (FEC).
    Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. has received $58.2 million in contributions since the beginning of the year.
    The following table lists the 100 largest contributions reported by the committee this year.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2891

Wow! You douche bags have almost made it to 100 pages. The thread should be retitled; '100 pages of insults.' That's all I see in here

Demonata

Loony lefty mac4lyfe I'm still waiting for proof that the dead person was a trump supporter. Quit spreading misinformation.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Demonta wrecked in here constantly
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Demonata

Vitterd loses here daily.

HappyGilmore18

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Demonta wrecked in here constantly
    This guy is clueless, it isn't even worth arguing with him.

He just ignores facts.

Demonata

This guy is clueless, it isn't even worth arguing with him.

He just ignores facts.
    So you believe like vitterd that Hitler would have been a better president than Trump? Is that another brilliant fact by the terd?

rkelly110

Happy not happy anymore dealing with anuses. Bringing the smackdown!

vitterd

So you believe like vitterd that Hitler would have been a better president than Trump? Is that another brilliant fact by the terd?
    Your right wing buddies say hitler is better than Biden but you have no problem with that? Why? You are always a hypocrite. Just like the male nurse thing.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Your right wing buddies say hitler is better than Biden but you have no problem with that? Why? You are always a hypocrite. Just like the male nurse thing.
    Ok I'll ask them and let you know what they say.

Mac4Lyfe

Loony lefty mac4lyfe I'm still waiting for proof that the dead person was a trump supporter. Quit spreading misinformation.
    OMG Demon. Do you have Covid brain fog??? I posted where the guy donated to Heir Trump. You do know that it is public information?

Bruce Gjovig
    Do you want me to post a pic of him with a MAGA sign too?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Wow! You douche bags have almost made it to 100 pages. The thread should be retitled; '100 pages of insults.' That's all I see in here

vitterd

OMG Demon. Do you have Covid brain fog??? I posted where the guy donated to Heir Trump. You do know that it is public information?

Bruce Gjovig
    Do you want me to post a pic of him with a MAGA sign too?
    It’s almost like Demonta likes getting his ass beat here.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6955

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I believe we already lost a few posters. Turd Ferguson and Darrel, the guy with a bag over his head as his avatar. A few others I can't name. Don't know if they were permabanned or dead. Not recent, before vaccine.
    Didn't realize SBR had a thread to get MSNBC or CNN member updates.

Darrell74 (bag head) posted 2 weeks ago and is in the contests. What makes you say shit like this? Jeezus, every time you guys get spot checked we find that you are spreading disinformation.

First ... 96979899100101102 ... Last