BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Great slogan for Korean or Chinese authorities but not so catchy in Minnesota.
    Georgia?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Well I just read that if you live in MN and go deer hunting for example and accidentally shoot someone by mistake you can get charged with involuntary manslaughter. Perhaps this chick cop should be charged with that crime.

You can't mistake your taser with your hand gun and just shoot on someone by accident and not get charged even if they are resisting I suppose..

This is a tricky one. Little thug was resisting and evading though.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Kid was a idiot clearly what did he think he was just gonna get away jeez and I do believe the dumb ass cop was a fukin retard panicked and had a pistol and not a taser

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    There it is. The female officer looked terrible in this. By terrible I mean unprofessional and pretty fukkin stupid.
    "Oh I shot him...".
    Wow...
    Here we go again with cops that can't do their jobs correctly. They should have apprehended the perp initially. They were fukking around instead of getting the cuffs on him. I blame the guy cop that was trying to hang cuff him initially. What are you doing? Now, the kid was stupid for trying to run but the cops fukked up as well. She'll be fired but most likely won't be found guilty because he should have never ran. I don't think she meant to kill him. Just an honest mistake thinking she was using her taser. Sad for her as she'll never forget this mistake and horrifying for his family. But, I agree the kid should not have jumped back into the car.

I've had this discussion with friends. Why do these perps run? It's hard to say. It doesn't always mean they are guilty. In some cases they are actually in fear for their lives from the police. Watching the news, why would they not? A lot of times they just don't want to go to jail that day. Either way we need bigger and better cops that can actually arrest perps. Why does it take 2, 3, 4 or 5 cops to arrest a guy? Back in the day a cop can put most people in head locks and call it a day. These short guys and women seem to not be fit to apprehend. Maybe have them doing something else but they should not be the ones trying to take down perps.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    You're right Mac

But it's happened to lots of ppl

OF ALL COLORS

It has nothing to do with targeting a certain race

It's about incompetent police officers

But these days it's not even that

It's everyone thinking they have the right to resist

Which leads to escalation

It's that simple
    I totally agree. More white people are shot and killed unarmed by poorly trained police officers and NO ONE gives a dam. White people are profiled and roughed up as well. I really don't care what color the police or perp are because it doesn't matter. Perps need to stop being dumb asses but we need to pay more to get better breed of police officers. Most officers I know today were not the high flyers in school. Being a cop was their 6th, 7th, 8th choice and they just ran out of choices. My niece is a cop after failing at a bunch of other things. I would actually laugh if she tried to take me down. Come on man.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Stop being an ass. Daniel Shaver was from Texas. He was unarmed and shot and killed by phony cop. BLM folks started the protest because people like you don't give a shit and actually ALWAYS side with the cops. BLM also came forward and protested another white man that was killed by bogus police when he answered the door with his legally registered gun.
    When video footage was released Friday of a white Mesa, Ariz., police officer shooting dead a white man after the victim begged for his life while crawling on the floor, it was Black Lives Matter activists who called his death an outrage. The All Lives Matter crowd said nothing about Daniel Shaver's violent demise because All Lives Matter isn't a thing. It's just cynical opposition to the thing that is Black Lives Matter.

You know it's true. If you're wrongly shot by the police nobody shouting "All Lives Matter" is going to speak up for you, march for you, or even write a tweet describing your death as a disgrace. You've got a much better chance getting sympathy from somebody chanting Black Lives Matter even in the case that you aren't black.
    Again, you are not really using your head, are you? I do not blindly take the side of the cops. I have seen their poor practices and arrogance firsthand and far too many times to count; a family friend was shot and killed by an officer in a shooting that should absolutely not have happened and I thought the shooting of Daniel Shaver was repulsive....but Daniel Shaver is not a household name - a shooting of someone like Daniel Shaver does not get people immediately in the streets, protesting, rioting, looting -etc...My general statement plays. It's common sense and deduction -- which are things that are actually still useful (even if less so) in this flipped world of ours.

Yours on the other hand - complete fools gold, fraught with sophomoric arguments and points....

It's all dynamic now, these things are evolving on how people respond - and this would require a longer conversation. Even if many thought they better (eventually) say something about him as well - was it as visceral?

One should be able to spot the differences of a Wolf and a household dog from 25 yards away, without needing to write a list of what the two species have in common. THINK!

Did the whole world immediately know about Daniel Shaver (even after sickening video was released)? Wide-scale media coverage?

Mac4Lyfe

It's everyone thinking they have the right to resist
    Which leads to escalation
    It's that simple
    Some of them may want it to escalate so they can get a payday from the city? Sure his mom is grieving right now but she'll end up with a fat check.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

This is the quality of police you
    Get when nobody wants to do the job and they are poorly funded and not trained well.... who is it wanting to defund the police?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Kid was a idiot clearly what did he think he was just gonna get away jeez and I do believe the dumb ass cop was a fukin retard panicked and had a pistol and not a taser
    You can clearly see the kid started the car and speed away even after being shot. Could have ran over police officers feet and legs. A car is a deadly weapon.

Kid was clearly trying to evade in a car after resisting being handcuffed which was an extremely dumb move. This is a tricky one for sure?? Chick cop went full retard though. That's why I don't think chicks should be cops. They get overpowered and panic in physical situations very easily.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post

There it is. The female officer looked terrible in this. By terrible I mean unprofessional and pretty fukkin stupid.

"Oh I shot him...".

Wow...
    The end result in a state like MN when you let one evil cop represent all the good ones, and make it hard to find quality people to do the job. Yeah, you end up with dummies and low quality cops
    There is no reason for any quality individuals interested in police work, to be a police officer in MN

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Big question is what was the warrant for?

Probation violation.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I've never been a supporter of the police force

Have posts 10+ years ago supporting

Had some bad experiences myself over nothing

But the sh!t they are having to put up with these days is unreal

You resist arrest and try to fight them, you get exactly what you deseve

Especially if you are trouble & a nuisance to society anyhow

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

what is the male cop doing that the driver was not handcuffed immediately? he takes out the handcuffs but does nothing with them really. then i am not really sure why the female comes and grabs the driver's arm. it looked peaceful up until that point. not excusing the driver of course for then resisting and getting into the car. that is no good no matter what race/nationality.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

no matter how much training you do cops will still be incompetent at their jobs for the most part. its also true with every major profession. most ppl are bad at their jobs.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave fried cheese 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PharaohUB gave fried cheese 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm just happy they started airing the COPS show again on reelz (channel 238 Directv).. Love that show.. I fully support law enforcement. They have a tough job that's all I know. They get paid shiiit. The chick cops generally on that show look like a joke when trying to arrest people.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cops not trained well in many areas

I will go on record

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

At this point just hire midgets and dwarfs to be police officers they can hit you in the knees with their billy clubs and 4 or 5 of them can jump on your back trying to get you cuffed. At least it will be funny to watch.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I will go on record
    Definitely not

And there should be a minimum age requirement to become one

If you can't drink until you're 21 you sure the he!! shouldn't be able to have that kind of authority at that young age

A lot of them are young punks

Trust me, I work beside them virtually every day/week

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    what is the male cop doing that the driver was not handcuffed immediately? he takes out the handcuffs but does nothing with them really. then i am not really sure why the female comes and grabs the driver's arm. it looked peaceful up until that point. not excusing the driver of course for then resisting and getting into the car. that is no good no matter what race/nationality.
    Hes letting go of the right side because the female officer is supposed to secure that side by grabbing that arm.She was about to do it but didnt commit. She does nothing and then she accidentally uses her pistol instead of the taser.

Unreal man.

Who trained these people? Why are they allowed to do that job with a live gun? Thats nuts...

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I wouldn't mind BLM torching down their entire city of Minnesota and then leaving them all to scratch their heads in the ashes afterwards with no homes or grocery stores then to go to.
    Yes. The entire city of Minnesota.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Did the whole world immediately know about Daniel Shaver (even after sickening video was released)? Wide-scale media coverage?
    Nope, because most people do not really care when the cops kill someone. We chalk it up to in the line of duty... I am sickened by seeing innocent people gunned down by bad cops. Sure some cases like this one, I blame the perp but some cases the cops just fukk up, I don't think because they are racists, they are just ill prepared/trained for the moment. I don't really blame the cops as much as the system that puts them in bad positions. The media has an agenda. They want to make it about race. A white man getting shot by the police doesn't get a lot of attention. Sad.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    State my bad. Ya got me there.. Brain fart by JIBS.. It happens.

I'd hate to be a cop tonight fighting the rioters.. Dangerous job.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I will go on record
    You know what the dumb democrats answer to this is to defund the police even more.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

So another lowlife died. Why is this even on the news? Who gives a fuk?

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    At this point just hire midgets and dwarfs to be police officers they can hit you in the knees with their billy clubs and 4 or 5 of them can jump on your back trying to get you cuffed. At least it will be funny to watch.
    I like it. In addition, one of Sbr's unemployed posters: landers, would be able to finally land a job!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Probation violation.
    I'm hearing that is was his brother that was on probation, not him.
    But the sh!t they are having to put up with these days is unreal
    You resist arrest and try to fight them, you get exactly what you deseve
    You have to be a bit insane to want to be a cop these days. The pay is shit, you get treated like shit and you are damned if you do, dead if you don't.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Doesn't matter

If he was resisting it's all the same

The warrant was for a gun charge and fleeing from the police.

If you are a cop and you find this out, you are going to be more defensive when dealing with a suspect.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    So another lowlife died. Why is this even on the news? Who gives a fuk?
    Well, this BS led to the Red Sox game at the twinkie pussies getting cancelled today. Nba and Nhl next

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Just like George Floyd he resisted arrest because he knew he was going back to jail on that warrant. Same old story.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Well, this BS led to the Red Sox game at the twinkie pussies getting cancelled today. Nba and Nhl next
    Oh here we go again. What a joke..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Looking to be just a local community mourning and respect move by the twins and MLB, also for safety, as opposed to the dreaded woke protest walkout.

At least that's what it looks like, that truth could easily get adulterated and lead to something more widespread.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

BOAZERO is such an idiot. Trump has permanently taken over what little room there is
    in his/her numbskull.

Everything is Trump-related in BOAZERO's little world-- She/he has Trump-OCD and has clearly lost her/his mind.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Oh here we go again. What a joke..
    It is official: Nets at wolves cancelled

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    edawg - I posted a picture a couple years ago of a dozen Houston Police officers. I wish I could find it. They were ALL midget short and a couple very small women. The picture was a poster board for how fukked up our system is in hiring midgets to try and actually subdue and arrest people. I shit you not, all 12 of them could not subdue me, which is why these idiots have to use a gun. They cannot physically take down a normal sized drunk guy. WTF? Sort of like this pic.

First 1234567 ... Last