JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Just another criminal gone. I'm sure he was about to turn his life around tomorrow and become a doctor.
    Lol.. His immediate family just hit the lotto!!!

There is going to be a MASSIVE multi million dollar settlement going out to this little thug's family now.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you serious? I know you are just talking out of your ass because all the medical doctors who investigated this have all said that had it not been for Chauvin using his knee, Floyd would have been alive. Now, Let's have 3 grown men hold you down and the weight of 170 lb knee for 9 minutes and have that knee dig into your neck, grinding, sliding up and down on your throat and see how you fare. Hell, we don't even need a person. Take a 100 pound weight and lay it on your neck for 9 minutes. Come back and post how it worked out for you, if you can? The sad thing about this case is if it was a dog or small child, you would be outraged. Chauvin deliberately and maliciously kept his knee on an unarmed, CUFFED man. Floyd laid there lifeless and he kept strangling him. You, like a bunch of other people, if serious, are going to hell.
    What the hell lol

The ME said if he'd died alone w this level of feytynol she'd have classified it as an OD. But because there are other circumstances she cannot classify death by overdose.

Policing is a business. There are protocols and procedures established for officers to follow so Noone acts like Wyatt Earp. Chauvin did this.

What is the alternative procedure? The kneeling was established by MPD and determined a safe way to restrain. He followed the book and the guy died, accidentally.

As I explained earlier, it is not the responsibility of the MPD to ensure GF survives his overdose or is comfortable while being restrained for a crime plus resisting arrest. You forget, GF could have sat in the squad car....but he didn't. So now what's the procedure? You sound like you wanna bring GF a big leather chair to sit in while being arrested...seriously. think about how many rules and procedures even a fukkinh McDonald's has in place for washing a bathroom...I assure you the MPD has a procedure in place and Chauvin followed it. If he didn't, the prosecution would be waiving the employee handbook around like a giant flag.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I must say that lady cop has more balls than the other cops.
    Why?

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Not the same place set aside for you.
    What place is that? I’m dying to know

toddsclowns

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    What the hell lol

The ME said if he'd died alone w this level of feytynol she'd have classified it as an OD. But because there are other circumstances she cannot classify death by overdose.

Policing is a business. There are protocols and procedures established for officers to follow so Noone acts like Wyatt Earp. Chauvin did this.

What is the alternative procedure? The kneeling was established by MPD and determined a safe way to restrain. He followed the book and the guy died, accidentally.

As I explained earlier, it is not the responsibility of the MPD to ensure GF survives his overdose or is comfortable while being restrained for a crime plus resisting arrest. You forget, GF could have sat in the squad car....but he didn't. So now what's the procedure? You sound like you wanna bring GF a big leather chair to sit in while being arrested...seriously. think about how many rules and procedures even a fukkinh McDonald's has in place for washing a bathroom...I assure you the MPD has a procedure in place and Chauvin followed it. If he didn't, the prosecution would be waiving the employee handbook around like a giant flag.
    Exactly. Mac buried again. Always got to watch out for the folk who react purely on emotion, it’s a sickness.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

poor guy white mother grieving

wikkidinsane

money can't buy his life back jibby. keep defending bad cops

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    poor guy white mother grieving
    LOL I'm sorry I spit out my diet coke

Wikki lol

toddsclowns

Yep, very true. Good and bad in every profession. If Wall Street scum carried guns instead of algos, we’d all have a lot more to worry about than our 401’s

wikkidinsane

the cop was a veteran of the force. cops usually carry taser in less dominant side. unreal. stick to the facts

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

You say Chauvin did wrong, Mac says Chauvin did numerous things wrong

Cite them for me. What procedure did he fail to follow and what would be the appropriate counter procedure?
    Where do I start? I won't even go over how Chauvin harassed then illegally arrested Floyd and the passengers. What proof did he have that Floyd had a counterfeit $20 bill? He never confiscated the bill in question. I won't go into the incident because it's everywhere... But let's start with the following.

• Chauvin racked up 18 complaints over his 19-year career as a police officer.
    • Chauvin had a reputation for being overly aggressive and combative, according to the nightclub owner who employed him as a security guard.
    • One woman who filed a complaint against him in 2007 said Chauvin and another officer pulled her out of her car with no explanation.

Then there is this little nugget. His wife left his ass btw.

Derek Chauvin and his estranged wife, Kellie, now face felony tax evasion charges in Washington County.

Court documents filed Wednesday reveal the Chauvins, who filed for divorce in late May, are accused of not reporting and underreporting hundreds of thousands of dollars of income.
    Assistant County Attorney Scott Haldeman says the investigation began days after the death of George Floyd, when the Minnesota Department of Revenue received information about the Chauvins.
    “They’re accused of not filing tax returns from the years of 2016, 2017 and 2018. The Chauvins did file returns in 2014 and 2015, but severely underreported the income in those returns,” Haldeman said.
    Investigators searched the Chauvins’ Oakdale home, looked at bank records and talked with employers.

By the numbers, the Chauvins are accused of underreporting $464,433 of income, and they owed $21,853. With penalties and interest, they now owe $37,868.

Then this happened. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Nearly three years before the Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on George Floyd as he cried that he couldn’t breathe last May, Zoya Code found herself in a similar position: handcuffed facedown on the ground, with Chauvin’s knee on her.
    The officer had answered a call of a domestic dispute at her home, and Code said he forced her down when she tried to pull away.
    “He just stayed on my neck,” Code said, ignoring her desperate pleas to get off. Frustrated and upset, she challenged him to press harder. “Then he did. Just to shut me up,” she said.

Chauvin knelt on 6 other people's neck. 6. This guy was just waiting to choke someone out eventually.

Here's another doozy. You are protecting a real saint.

The man, named in the arrest report as Sir Rilee Peet, 26, followed one officer to his squad car. After Peet refused to take his hands out of his pockets, the officer tried to grab him, and they scuffled, the police report said.
    That is when the other officer, identified in the report as Chauvin, sprayed Peet with Mace. Chauvin restrained him by the neck and pinned him facedown on the ground by kneeling on his lower back, according to the prosecutors’ description of body-camera video.
    Skinaway said he remembers seeing the officer on top of Peet, but also something not mentioned in Chauvin’s account in the arrest report. Skinaway said the officer put Peet’s head, face down, in a rain puddle. Other officers were present as well, he said.
    “He said, ‘I can’t breathe — can I just put my head up?’” Skinaway said. “And they just held his face in the water, and I couldn’t see a purpose for that.”

toddsclowns

Where do I start? I won't even go over how Chauvin harassed then illegally arrested Floyd and the passengers. What proof did he have that Floyd had a counterfeit $20 bill? He never confiscated the bill in question. I won't go into the incident because it's everywhere... But let's start with the following.

• Chauvin had a reputation for being overly aggressive and combative, according to the nightclub owner who employed him as a security guard.
    • One woman who filed a complaint against him in 2007 said Chauvin and another officer pulled her out of her car with no explanation.

Derek Chauvin and his estranged wife, Kellie, now face felony tax evasion charges in Washington County.

Court documents filed Wednesday reveal the Chauvins, who filed for divorce in late May, are accused of not reporting and underreporting hundreds of thousands of dollars of income.
    Assistant County Attorney Scott Haldeman says the investigation began days after the death of George Floyd, when the Minnesota Department of Revenue received information about the Chauvins.
    “They’re accused of not filing tax returns from the years of 2016, 2017 and 2018. The Chauvins did file returns in 2014 and 2015, but severely underreported the income in those returns,” Haldeman said.
    Investigators searched the Chauvins’ Oakdale home, looked at bank records and talked with employers.

By the numbers, the Chauvins are accused of underreporting $464,433 of income, and they owed $21,853. With penalties and interest, they now owe $37,868.

Nearly three years before the Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on George Floyd as he cried that he couldn’t breathe last May, Zoya Code found herself in a similar position: handcuffed facedown on the ground, with Chauvin’s knee on her.
    The officer had answered a call of a domestic dispute at her home, and Code said he forced her down when she tried to pull away.
    “He just stayed on my neck,” Code said, ignoring her desperate pleas to get off. Frustrated and upset, she challenged him to press harder. “Then he did. Just to shut me up,” she said.

Chauvin knelt on 6 other people's neck. 6. This guy was just waiting to choke someone out eventually.

The man, named in the arrest report as Sir Rilee Peet, 26, followed one officer to his squad car. After Peet refused to take his hands out of his pockets, the officer tried to grab him, and they scuffled, the police report said.
    That is when the other officer, identified in the report as Chauvin, sprayed Peet with Mace. Chauvin restrained him by the neck and pinned him facedown on the ground by kneeling on his lower back, according to the prosecutors’ description of body-camera video.
    Skinaway said he remembers seeing the officer on top of Peet, but also something not mentioned in Chauvin’s account in the arrest report. Skinaway said the officer put Peet’s head, face down, in a rain puddle. Other officers were present as well, he said.
    “He said, ‘I can’t breathe — can I just put my head up?’” Skinaway said. “And they just held his face in the water, and I couldn’t see a purpose for that.”
    Wait, so what does this have to do with the procedures that day? You say we should forget the criminal’s past, and that he was an innocent guy, yet everything you post about the cop...is his past. Huh?

Also, if he knelt on 6 other people’s necks, and none of them died...doesn’t that prove Fatty’s point? Asking for a friend

MinnesotaFats

So I actually summer in Washington County and am family w his tax case, it's a non story about earning cash on the side doing security work..

Divorce was done pre trial so wide could get half pension legally in case he loses it..

I'm aware of his past incidents and he was cleared over 10 times by the DA / MN DA Amy Klobuchar!!!!

Now, my point was, because look I hate cops period, but what did Chauvin do wrong, procedurally, in the GF incident. Cite me one protocol he didn't follow or his other officers

Mac4Lyfe

Stop trying to spread lies and confusion. Yes, she said she if she had no other information, she would have most likely labeled it as an OD that is IF she had no other information BUT because she saw the video and examined his dead body, she KNEW he died from Chauvin's knee on his neck. When pressed if it could have been an OD, she and several other professionals all said NO WAY. The actual amount of fentanyl in his system was very low and very rarely causes death. Damn near impossible, so no he did not have a lethal amount in his system. No he did not OD. GF died from lack of oxygen NOT Fentanyl. Please keep up and at least learn how to spell Fentanyl.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Chauvin seems pretty disgusting and should be in jail...Now if you connect the above with the other thread regarding the BLM fraud, and this is why the situation is so lamentable...

Chauvin was an all-around jerk, to say the least...Turn it into a race thing only and you can make billions of dollars off it and shake the country/world down (and up) while not really helping the Black communities -- it's more of a mafia think, an extortion thing....as evidenced by the BLM lady who is spending millions of dollars on houses outside the communities. It is not about rolling up your sleeves and helping people, it is about taking powerful shots from the comforts of nice homes....Gimme, gimme, give us...This is not progress....

MinnesotaFats

Stop trying to spread lies and confusion. Yes, she said she if she had no other information, she would have most likely labeled it as an OD that is IF she had no other information BUT because she saw the video and examined his dead body, she KNEW he died from Chauvin's knee on his neck. When pressed if it could have been an OD, she and several other professionals all said NO WAY. The actual amount of fentanyl in his system was very low and very rarely causes death. Damn near impossible, so no he did not have a lethal amount in his system. No he did not OD. GF died from lack of oxygen NOT Fentanyl. Please keep up and at least learn how to spell Fentanyl.
    It doesn't matter

As in the DWI correlation, to high functioning alcoholics .08 may not be intoxicating or impair them, but it's still legally defined as intoxicated and impaired.

A level 3 fentonyl is defined as an overdose. His was 3.5 and the prosecution own witness testified he ingested more just prior to death, the fuukkin pills were found in the squad car even lol

So, high level user or not, he was legally OD, he had a sometime lethal amount of fentonyl in his system.

He also had meth...small amounts of meth, but that indicates a speedball, right...we all know that. So how does that cocktail effect your bad heart and 80% blocked artery??? Is it good for it like a fruit smoothie or bad for it??

See the reasonable doubt creeping in here??

The Minny Senator Klobuchar over 10 times deemed this procedure lawful and non lethal.

Do we ask her to resign now? She's a Dem....do Dems ever resign or admit wrong? Coumo? Virginia blackface? Clinton? IDK...I guess Dems are always right because when you take both sides of an issue you can never be wrong lol

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Wait, so what does this have to do with the procedures that day? You say we should forget the criminal’s past, and that he was an innocent guy, yet everything you post about the cop...is his past. Huh?
    Also, if he knelt on 6 other people’s necks, and none of them died...doesn’t that prove Fatty’s point? Asking for a friend
    GF WAS NOT a career criminal like some of you want to say. He served his time and you CANNOT find any arrest or criminal record in the last decade. What does Chauvin's aggressive behavior have to do with anything? It shows a pattern of a guy that brutalized people as an officer. It shows that he used this technique to subdue people by putting his knee on them. 6 other people, allegedly, those people said that they didn't resist. Just because he didn't kill those previous 6 people is irrelevant. How many of them did he kneel for 9+ minutes?
    What procedure did Chauvin violate? I don't need to tell you. Let his former boss and the department tell you. He failed to follow training and violated policy while restraining GF. They train officers to NOT apply pressure to the neck as it can cause injury and death. They teach to use it on the back and only until they stop resisting. Chauvin failed. Here is the exact statement his boss gave...

Derek Chauvin “absolutely” violated Minneapolis Police Department policies and his sworn oath to serve and protect when he knelt on George Floyd's neck for more than nine minutes, the city's police chief testified Monday.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Chauvin seems pretty disgusting and should be in jail...Now if you connect the above with the other thread regarding the BLM fraud, and this is why the situation is so lamentable...

Chauvin was an all-around jerk, to say the least...Turn it into a race thing only and you can make billions of dollars off it and shake the country/world down (and up) while not really helping the Black communities -- it's more of a mafia think, an extortion thing....as evidenced by the BLM lady who is spending millions of dollars on houses outside the communities. It is not about rolling up your sleeves and helping people, it is about taking powerful shots from the comforts of nice homes....Gimme, gimme, give us...This is not progress....
    The media turns it into a race thing because people make it a race thing. If floyd was a white woman, jibbby, mnfats, jj would all say that Chauvin was a murderer. But because it was a black beast, it's okay for him to put him down. BLM, FOX, CNN all profit on dividing people. I could care less the color of Chauvin or Floyd. Me watching anyone illegally arrested, handcuffed and kneeled on for 9 minutes after a dozen people is telling the officer that he's killing him is all I need to see. The people defending Chauvin is some kind of fukked up.

toddsclowns

GF WAS NOT a career criminal like some of you want to say. He served his time and you CANNOT find any arrest or criminal record in the last decade. What does Chauvin's aggressive behavior have to do with anything? It shows a pattern of a guy that brutalized people as an officer. It shows that he used this technique to subdue people by putting his knee on them. 6 other people, allegedly, those people said that they didn't resist. Just because he didn't kill those previous 6 people is irrelevant. How many of them did he kneel for 9+ minutes?
    What procedure did Chauvin violate? I don't need to tell you. Let his former boss and the department tell you. He failed to follow training and violated policy while restraining GF. They train officers to NOT apply pressure to the neck as it can cause injury and death. They teach to use it on the back and only until they stop resisting. Chauvin failed. Here is the exact statement his boss gave...

Derek Chauvin “absolutely” violated Minneapolis Police Department policies and his sworn oath to serve and protect when he knelt on George Floyd's neck for more than nine minutes, the city's police chief testified Monday.
    So Chauvin’s history shows a “pattern” but the criminal’s doesn’t. Mac, maybe take some time off SBR and get your emotions in check. You don’t seem to even know what you know. . Best of luck out there

Mac4Lyfe

See the reasonable doubt creeping in here??
    The Minny Senator Klobuchar over 10 times deemed this procedure lawful and non lethal.
    Do we ask her to resign now? She's a Dem....do Dems ever resign or admit wrong? Coumo? Virginia blackface? Clinton? IDK...I guess Dems are always right because when you take both sides of an issue you can never be wrong lol
    I don't doubt that Chauvin will most likely go free. That's the facts. The police are like NFL refs. They have a license to kill, steal, maim, hurt and not have to pay for it. We condone them. We empower them to lord over us. We give up our personal freedoms so easily. I don't give a shit about Dems. Not sure what they have to do with this encounter? Just another bogus cop who got off with bullying citizens. GF's life didn't mean much to most people, so it doesn't really matter. If the people witnessing the snuff film really cared, they would have pushed Chauvin off of Floyd but they didn't value Floyd's life either.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    So Chauvin’s history shows a “pattern” but the criminal’s doesn’t. Mac, maybe take some time off SBR and get your emotions in check. You don’t seem to even know what you know. . Best of luck out there
    What criminal? GF? Please show us, legally what Floyd did wrong? Please show me where Floyd was a criminal? Not decades ago. GF served his time. He was not a criminal. Actually GFs pattern shows that he recovered from being a criminal in his past. Now, please go ahead and try to crucify him. Counterfeit bill that the police never confiscated nor the business produce. You can't tie the bill to GF nor could you prove that he purposely tried to use it. Please tell me about his addiction to Opioids. I'll show you millions of other people that are on the same drugs. Should we send Chauvin to their houses so he can bend the knee?

Mac4Lyfe

If GF was some leader of a counterfeit ring, wouldn't you think the police would easily be able to tie him to counterfeit bills in the area? How convenient that the $20 bill mysteriously disappeared. You are so naïve.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What criminal? GF? Please show us, legally what Floyd did wrong? Please show me where Floyd was a criminal? Not decades ago. GF served his time. He was not a criminal. Actually GFs pattern shows that he recovered from being a criminal in his past. Now, please go ahead and try to crucify him. Counterfeit bill that the police never confiscated nor the business produce. You can't tie the bill to GF nor could you prove that he purposely tried to use it. Please tell me about his addiction to Opioids. I'll show you millions of other people that are on the same drugs. Should we send Chauvin to their houses so he can bend the knee?
    Floyd committed numerous crimes that very day.

WTF is this comedy hour?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If GF was some leader of a counterfeit ring, wouldn't you think the police would easily be able to tie him to counterfeit bills in the area? How convenient that the $20 bill mysteriously disappeared. You are so naïve.
    "The pictures in this exhibit show crumpled up money, two – counterfeit twenty-dollar bills, and two one-dollar bills, lodged in between the center console and the passenger seat. Right where Lane saw Floyd put his right hand," the memo said.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2615804...ill-found-car/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I never defended the cop that thought her gun was a taser. She screwed up big time!!

I don't like chick cops period as I think they are useless and a liability in physical confrontations on the mean streets. They only put other male cops at risk. Chicks have no business being cops. They get knocked out and over powered easily by thug man criminals that are desperate.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Jibbblets must have gotten shot down by a female officer, along with women from every other profession.

#Incel4life

wikkidinsane

yo bring all that George floyd shitbto the George floyd thread. did anyone post a thread about the cop who pulled over a military lt yet?

MinnesotaFats

He's a distributor of the fake $$$

It's made by the White Earth Rez

I can 100% non emotionally guarantee this, I've had reports of him in my shops, and others, trying to sell 20s for $100s

MinnesotaFats

You're cherry picking. The testimony stated:

Chief Arradondo said Mr. Chauvin’s actions might have been reasonable in the “first few seconds” to get Mr. Floyd “under control.” But, he said, “Once Mr. Floyd had stopped resisting, and certainly once he was in distress and trying to verbalize that, that should have stopped.”

Ok, and the Chief confirmed the pressure was on the shoulder not neck.

Ok, so Mr police Chief, where in your handbook does it say how long is OK? 3 min? 6 min? 12 min?

OHHH it doesn't, that's right.you just testified Chauvin followed procedure and wasn't taught or trained as to limit or extent of time was reasonable....then gave your OPINION that 9 min is too long, but at no time since you took the job did you put that definition in writing or verbally address your officers. The Chief of Police looked worse than Fauci in his attempt to spin the training versus his opinion.

Mr Police Chief,you are fired and should be on trial as well for negligence you worthless affirmative action political hack race baiting fukk up liberal hire.

That's the real story here in MN. Minneapolis is a liberal utopia wanna be- but the reality is, the females and mioities are destroying the city from the inside out.

From the 9/11 terrorists coming from Mpls, to Ellison beating the shit out of his wife, to Omar hating Jews and whites, to the police dept disaster, to the faggy limp ducked mayor, to the flower pot gang on the city council, to the failures of light rail, smoking bans, min wage and downtown improvement projects,the Dems gave PROVEN 100% that liberals cannot govern, cannot lead, cannot accomplish. And yet they co tinge to prop up these minorities and trivial ideas about equality and fairness and preservation.

It's so hypocritical it should make anyone w common sense throw up and vote conservatives or libertarian forever, yet no...anyways Democrats in these failing shitholes w failing leaders and failing poli ies who NEVER HELP the very people they promise to aid.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Jibbblets must have gotten shot down by a female officer, along with women from every other profession.

#Incel4life
    In all seriousness the main problem with female cops is that the male cops are overaggresive trying to protect or impress them. Same problem in the military and even go to a commercial gym. You will find performance and discipline decline.

toddsclowns

You're cherry picking. The testimony stated:

Chief Arradondo said Mr. Chauvin’s actions might have been reasonable in the “first few seconds” to get Mr. Floyd “under control.” But, he said, “Once Mr. Floyd had stopped resisting, and certainly once he was in distress and trying to verbalize that, that should have stopped.”

Ok, and the Chief confirmed the pressure was on the shoulder not neck.

Ok, so Mr police Chief, where in your handbook does it say how long is OK? 3 min? 6 min? 12 min?

OHHH it doesn't, that's right.you just testified Chauvin followed procedure and wasn't taught or trained as to limit or extent of time was reasonable....then gave your OPINION that 9 min is too long, but at no time since you took the job did you put that definition in writing or verbally address your officers. The Chief of Police looked worse than Fauci in his attempt to spin the training versus his opinion.

Mr Police Chief,you are fired and should be on trial as well for negligence you worthless affirmative action political hack race baiting fukk up liberal hire.

That's the real story here in MN. Minneapolis is a liberal utopia wanna be- but the reality is, the females and mioities are destroying the city from the inside out.

From the 9/11 terrorists coming from Mpls, to Ellison beating the shit out of his wife, to Omar hating Jews and whites, to the police dept disaster, to the faggy limp ducked mayor, to the flower pot gang on the city council, to the failures of light rail, smoking bans, min wage and downtown improvement projects,the Dems gave PROVEN 100% that liberals cannot govern, cannot lead, cannot accomplish. And yet they co tinge to prop up these minorities and trivial ideas about equality and fairness and preservation.

It's so hypocritical it should make anyone w common sense throw up and vote conservatives or libertarian forever, yet no...anyways Democrats in these failing shitholes w failing leaders and failing poli ies who NEVER HELP the very people they promise to aid.
    It makes me think Mac may be getting his info from our esteemed media machine. I mean, why would they ever lie about something like this? Could it be to play on people’s out-of-control emotions?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well the rioting and looting is just starting now. MN a ghetto shittt hole. Shoot em all in the streets I say. All agitators and opportunists. I don't care if they are white or black...

MinnesotaFats

Breaking news...JJ TAYLOR just said fukk it, agrees to sell the largest Minnesota beer distributor to Chicago's Rocky Wirtz

Another 300 jobs lost from one of the biggest beer wholesalers in the usa!

toddsclowns

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post

#Incel4life
    Lol, right on Pablo, just a guy not being able to practically deal with his emotions, so manifests it in unrealistic scenarios. This isn’t war, cops aren’t supposed to be supporting each other in battle. Quite the opposite, one would hope.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

send in the military and blow a few of these thugs away. 1, 10, or 100. Don't matter. They will get teh message. Do it once and they won't do it again. You can't allow this shit to happen in a civilized society.

Minnesota turning into Somalia.

Wait until the Floyd cop is found not guilty.

First ... 45678910 ... Last