jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mexican Lives Matter
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The guy that was shot (Daunte Wright) refereed to himself as a hustler and a thug. His street name was Fammo Gamble. he has all kinds of pictures posing with guns and fanning out money. His friends and family all commenting for him to "Stay Safe out there"

Fammo Gamble? Wonder if he ever posted here?

Says it all
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Another mommas boy cop

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Says it all
    He was going to be MN's future governor too

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Then you have shit-for-brains Joe Biden asking for an investigation to see if the shooting was intentional. Yeah, that'll help calm things down.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fawk.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Then you have shit-for-brains Joe Biden asking for an investigation to see if the shooting was intentional. Yeah, that'll help calm things down.
    With Eric Holder leading the investigation.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Come on Minny. 25 years for making a mistake? She didn't intend on killing this kid. She wanted to tazer him to get him to straighten up. She should do zero time.

Chauvin on the other hand laid on GF for 9+ minutes. Bystanders were telling him he was killing him and he just stayed their smirking as he snuffed the life out of him. How you can defend Chauvin is crazy.
    Chauvin used a non lethal technique for submission that a healthy individual would survive.

This cop used lethal force.

Both deaths accidents, only one used lethal force. If you libs are intent on turning the world upside with redefining everything that logic has already defined then by all means let the woman walk.

Hell, LEE County Florida just voted to allow everyone to use any bathroom they'd like legally....

I will never understand why people cannot accept nature for what it is, or the common sense that liberals apply to the easiest of life's questions

jjgold

kid would of died eventually with drug dealing

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

The warrant was for a gun charge and fleeing from the police.

If you are a cop and you find this out, you are going to be more defensive when dealing with a suspect.
    I guess that's even worse than being on probation and not checking in if that's what people are saying

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Man, you're cold and ruthless

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I guess that's even worse than being on probation and not checking in if that's what people are saying
    I also read the guy had a court date for robbing someone at gun point and stealing their rent money or some shit.

This guy shouldn't have been shot, but people need to stop repeatedly putting themselves in these situations because it's just a matter of time before things don't end well.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    hw got pulled over for an airfreshner hanging from his rear view mirror. wtf?
    Yeah it's fukking ridiculous

The police state

One has to go, the police & their union OR the Democrat party

Combined, when both are in power, it's George Orwell shit man. I've been ranting about this for 10 years on here

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Chauvin on the other hand laid on GF for 9+ minutes. Bystanders were telling him he was killing him and he just stayed their smirking as he snuffed the life out of him. How you can defend Chauvin is crazy.
    This is how...

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Chauvin used a non lethal technique for submission that a healthy individual would survive...
    Minny Fatty not only fails to grasp what Chauvin did, he also fails to grasp the numerous things Chauvin did wrong.

He just doesn't get it, even after it was spelled out to him by the Minneapolis Police chief.

It's a strange denial to say the least.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

I also read the guy had a court date for robbing someone at gun point and stealing their rent money or some shit.

This guy shouldn't have been shot, but people need to stop repeatedly putting themselves in these situations because it's just a matter of time before things don't end well.
    Just another criminal gone. I'm sure he was about to turn his life around tomorrow and become a doctor.

jjgold

Thug that’s all

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Dont need no bonus to come up

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Segregation. One race can’t live with the others...they can’t even live peacefully amongst themselves. Sad really

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Chauvin used a non lethal technique for submission that a healthy individual would survive.

This cop used lethal force.

Both deaths accidents, only one used lethal force. If you libs are intent on turning the world upside with redefining everything that logic has already defined then by all means let the woman walk.

Hell, LEE County Florida just voted to allow everyone to use any bathroom they'd like legally....

I will never understand why people cannot accept nature for what it is, or the common sense that liberals apply to the easiest of life's questions
    Are you out of your penetrating mind? A knee from a mans body weight on your neck for 9 minutes is non-lethal? The racism level on sbr is insane! The kind of people in the past that would hang a black man for supposedly whistling at a white woman and stand around smiling for the camera.

I'll buy you a plane ticket to Indy and we'll test your theory! Any time and I don't need to handcuff you first

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This is how...

Minny Fatty not only fails to grasp what Chauvin did, he also fails to grasp the numerous things Chauvin did wrong.

He just doesn't get it, even after it was spelled out to him by the Minneapolis Police chief.

The bystander lol

Yeah, the bystanders are in charge of the crime scene

The technique was legal & lawful

The death accidental

My issue w this latest deal is HOW did they know there was a warrant

Does anyone here REALLY believe the freshener was the true reason for the pullover, or was the data held via the license plate the reason????

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Black ghetto culture is ****** up. Deep down nobody can really deny that, BUT ZERO GODDAMN EMPATHY is a bigger problem in America.
    If murder on video doesn't bother you because of someones skin tone then you're a defective human being. End of story

Kids get shot up in a school and the same people say "You're not getting my guns. Its all a liberal hoax, etc" ITS ALL ABOUT ME AND WANT I WANT. penetrate the public good. penetrate the next guy. penetrate the kids
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Fred The Hammer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PharaohUB gave Fred The Hammer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

That’s my tio foo

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

In my 50s on my way out..yay...if u r in 20s u r in for a run of a lifetimemm0roviding the earth doesn't explode by 2022 with a deadly asteroid I Ike many say.....everyone go to stores n ripoff stuff. My neighbor says he ripoff 100 a week for years a rs..lol

jjgold

King Mayan a tough guy
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I must say that lady cop has more balls than the other cops.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Are you out of your penetrating mind? A knee from a mans body weight on your neck for 9 minutes is non-lethal? The racism level on sbr is insane! The kind of people in the past that would hang a black man for supposedly whistling at a white woman and stand around smiling for the camera.

I'll buy you a plane ticket to Indy and we'll test your theory! Any time and I don't need to handcuff you first
    We've had testimony that confirmed it was on his shoulders,consistent w training, and one ME suggested that compression along w his 90% blockage contributed to the cardioartihmy (sp) or whatever.

He didn't sit on his neck...and if this technique was unapproved by the force he'd have used something else.

You say Chauvin did wrong, Mac says Chauvin did numerous things wrong

Cite them for me. What procedure did he fail to follow and what would be the appropriate counter procedure?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Black ghetto culture is ****** up. Deep down nobody can really deny that, BUT ZERO GODDAMN EMPATHY is a bigger problem in America.
    If murder on video doesn't bother you because of someones skin tone then you're a defective human being. End of story

Kids get shot up in a school and the same people say "You're not getting my guns. Its all a liberal hoax, etc" ITS ALL ABOUT ME AND WANT I WANT. penetrate the public good. penetrate the next guy. penetrate the kids
    IMO this situation is way worse than the Floyd one what you have here is a stupid kid and an incompetent cop that ended tragically. The Floyd situation was two life long A holes coming together under the wrong time in each other's life. I disagree on the guns because if you don't have a second amendment you will eventually have no freedoms. It is a society people problem not a gun problem.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: toddsclowns

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That’s my tio foo

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Are you serious? I know you are just talking out of your ass because all the medical doctors who investigated this have all said that had it not been for Chauvin using his knee, Floyd would have been alive. Now, Let's have 3 grown men hold you down and the weight of 170 lb knee for 9 minutes and have that knee dig into your neck, grinding, sliding up and down on your throat and see how you fare. Hell, we don't even need a person. Take a 100 pound weight and lay it on your neck for 9 minutes. Come back and post how it worked out for you, if you can? The sad thing about this case is if it was a dog or small child, you would be outraged. Chauvin deliberately and maliciously kept his knee on an unarmed, CUFFED man. Floyd laid there lifeless and he kept strangling him. You, like a bunch of other people, if serious, are going to hell.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The lengthy jail sentence he was facing with his pending felony warrants may have saved him for several years until he was let out again.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Are you serious? I know you are just talking out of your ass because all the medical doctors who investigated this have all said that had it not been for Chauvin using his knee, Floyd would have been alive. Now, Let's have 3 grown men hold you down and the weight of 170 lb knee for 9 minutes and have that knee dig into your neck, grinding, sliding up and down on your throat and see how you fare. Hell, we don't even need a person. Take a 100 pound weight and lay it on your neck for 9 minutes. Come back and post how it worked out for you, if you can? The sad thing about this case is if it was a dog or small child, you would be outraged. Chauvin deliberately and maliciously kept his knee on an unarmed, CUFFED man. Floyd laid there lifeless and he kept strangling him. You, like a bunch of other people, if serious, are going to hell.
    Lmao, and where do you think you’re going when you die?

Mac4Lyfe

We've had testimony that confirmed it was on his shoulders,consistent w training, and one ME suggested that compression along w his 90% blockage contributed to the cardioartihmy (sp) or whatever.
    Shoulders??? You are as credible as Big Bird. Tell us that Floyd was already dead in the car. That seems more plausible than the shit you're pushing. The police usually protect their own but they can't escape the video. Why do you think he was immediately fired and they paid a huge multimillion dollar lawsuit? The cops have thrown him under the bus.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Lmao, and where do you think you’re going when you die?
    Not the same place set aside for you.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22962

Anyone out after Curfew with the exception of LE should be jailed if they resist make it so they can never resist again this includes the media if they disobey a lawful order to leave make it so they leave & Never Return and only to be be seen in HELL

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This is how...

Fatty is one of those guys who reads an article on the internet and acts like he's been an expert in said subject for 25 years...basically someone who likes to hear themselves talk, typically an overcompensation for something in my experience

First ... 3456789 ... Last