Betpoints: 10

Nobody cares about these thugs when they die

Nobody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Minnesota is such a shit hole

we need to get the BigDays out of there and just torch it and flood it in a Biblical cleansing
    I wouldn't mind BLM torching down their entire city of Minnesota and then leaving them all to scratch their heads in the ashes afterwards with no homes or grocery stores then to go to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good for the cop.

A real hero

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    So here's the MN police state.
    Here we have the violations of the 4th amendment mixing w police state tactics Pulled over for "a window freshener hanging from the mirror "
    Seriously, just get rid of the fukking cops, they are all worthless and do more harm and cost more than they are worth
    Abolish city policing, only limited Sheriff service and full jail terms for violent crime, rehab and education for drug use (can't win drug war sorry)
    George Floyd died over a $20 bill. This kid died over a fukking air freshener. I do not agree with getting rid of the police. They do a job that I damn sure don't want to do. But I agree, some of these police tactics are archaic and just stupid. All coming from higher aboves that set the system up for their financial gain. Now, they are getting sued out the ass because their system isn't working. These cities end up settling for millions of dollars taking away from their profit centers.

Years ago, I went to the LA county courthouse to dispute a ticket. I sat there as the judge was handing out fines for bogus shit. Teen riding a bike without a back reflector... $1,300. Jaywalking... $900. Busted tail light... $1,500 added to her previous fines plus interest and she was on a payment plan with the city around $4k. WTF did I get into? I didn't see one person not have to pay less than $750. I went to the clerk and asked her... "can I pay for this ticket here". I paid that shit (like $56) and got the hell out of that place. It was a small city, I'm guessing several thousand people there. Multiple courtrooms on like a 25 story building. Fukk that. I never got another ticket living in Cali. You do not want to get caught up in that system.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    All these little black thugs need to do is .... NOT BE BLACK!
    Fify

I'm still trying to figure out why they keep saying this kid was black and why does it matter? Did you see his mom? He doesn't look black to me. More tan and beige but we have to make everything about color.

jjgold

Wouid be chaos without cops

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody cares about these thugs when they die
    Nobody

Good for the cop.
    A real hero
    JJ - you and Trump are the best things to ever happen to the Democratic party. You keep being you.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wouid be chaos without cops
    Looks like a lot more chaos with cops.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I don't know enough yet to offer my opinion. I can speculate though... kid was probably running or fleeing and showing no deadly force and the cop got feelings hurt and decided to kill him because the public will see a criminal record or a black man and just say that because the person wasn't a good member of society he decided to just kill. Im telling you, this is not affecting you now but keep giving cops this power that goes unchecked and they will be on your lawn at 3am in the morning knocking down your door without a warrant. OK, that was my 2 cents without getting any info on this story other tha. the suspects name
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave wikkidinsane 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane

I wouldn't mind BLM torching down their entire city of Minnesota and then leaving them all to scratch their heads in the ashes afterwards with no homes or grocery stores then to go to.
    bruh every protest is not blm. Blm is trendy now. Not because you spot someone wearing a Blm shirt means all the people there is Blm. I am telling you guys these protest is.mixed with regular folks criminals and agitators

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Minnesota is such a shit hole

we need to get the BigDays out of there and just torch it and flood it in a Biblical cleansing
    and leave the El Ninos to perish. You can be such a cold hearted conservative sometimes.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    bruh every protest is not blm. Blm is trendy now. Not because you spot someone wearing a Blm shirt means all the people there is Blm. I am telling you guys these protest is.mixed with regular folks criminals and agitators
    Law and Order Nixon, relied on agitators. Wrote a scathing essay in '73, since confiscated by cheny/bush gang, who REALLY hated me. My perspective, made 'em look like criminals.

wikkidinsane

chi Bigday is not a racist so his doorsteps will be passed over. pun intended . And if any threat of harm would come to him I would load up and travel across Statelines and stand guard at his residence

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    So here's the MN police state.

3M developed the license plat scanning data system and gave every mn le agency the software for free.

It scans every plate and gives you the bio on the owner and known associate or family members

Here we have the violations of the 4th ammendment mixing w police state tactics

Pulled over for "a window freshener hanging from the mirror "

Yeah...the the dui cop pulled you over for that white light illuminating your plate....

No, the data in the plate reader told police he had an outstanding warrant so they initiated an illegal traffic stop

Seriously, just get rid of the fukking cops, they are all worthless and do more harm and cost more than they are worth

Abolish city policing, only limited Sheriff service and full jail terms for violent crime, rehab and education for drug use (can't win drug war sorry)
    And yet they won't dare go into Muslim neighborhoods. Get out while the getting is good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The guy that was shot (Daunte Wright) refereed to himself as a hustler and a thug. His street name was Fammo Gamble. he has all kinds of pictures posing with guns and fanning out money. His friends and family all commenting for him to "Stay Safe out there"

Fammo Gamble? Wonder if he ever posted here?

Seems to me this little black thug would have eventually ended up dead in a gang shooting or end up in jail for life on murder charges. Cop probably did him and society a favor by shooting him dead.

Oh and the only way he's flashing that kind of cash around in the picture above is by slinging dope and or robbing and stealing. He didn't have a job and he also dropped out of school.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Just so I'm clear Jibby, society would be better off if I were shot in Las Vegas after I posted a picture of my poker winnings?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    What kind of a chump poses with cash using 10's and 20's? Maybe he's never heard of a C-note because he can't count to 100.
    You've visited the Vegas thread, you know what kind of chump does this

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You've visited the Vegas thread, you know what kind of chump does this
    Clean Up hitter, never strikes out.

jjgold

Blacks know not to go into white areas because they are done if they try

Thugs prey on their own with force and intimidation

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why they keep saying this kid was black and why does it matter? Did you see his mom? He doesn't look black to me. More tan and beige but we have to make everything about color.
    I have no opinion on this matter as a whole right now (other than I feel a tremendous amount of sadness for the kid and his family), but I do want to jump in the fray not knowing any of the details, not unlike walking into a barroom brawl in your hometown and while not knowing what is going on completely, knowing instinctively who you might need to punch, tackle or peel off...

They wouldn't be in the streets if he was considered white, simple as that. Don't be obtuse....or disingenuous; neither of those things help, especially the latter.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Seems to me this little black thug would have eventually ended up dead in a gang shooting or end up in jail for life on murder charges. Cop probably did him and society a favor by shooting him dead.

Oh and the only way he's flashing that kind of cash around in the picture above is by slinging dope and or robbing and stealing. He didn't have a job and he also dropped out of school.
    10’s and 20’s

Clearly selling dope .

A good gambler would be holding hundreds.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Ibecause the public will see a criminal record or a black man and just say that because the person wasn't a good member of society he decided to just kill.
    What freakin Public are you talking about?

jjgold

Another black killed that was heavily into crime

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I wonder if the WNBA is going to 'really show the world' again by sitting out their games in protest

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12464

Groups of thugs just weighting for something like this to happen.
    Alot of buisneses looted in St Paul and Minneapolis.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    George Floyd died over a $20 bill. This kid died over a fukking air freshener.
    Wrong and wrong.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    I have no opinion on this matter as a whole right now (other than I feel a tremendous amount of sadness for the kid and his family), but I do want to jump in the fray not knowing any of the details, not unlike walking into a barroom brawl in your hometown and while not knowing what is going on completely, knowing instinctively who you might need to punch, tackle or peel off...

They wouldn't be in the streets if he was considered white, simple as that. Don't be obtuse....or disingenuous; neither of those things help, especially the latter.
    This is because white people wash their hands of white criminals when they get killed, not riot over them and turn them into martyrs.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is because white people wash their hands of white criminals when they get killed, not riot over them and turn them into martyrs.
    yep great post

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Statement released by The Police claims the officer thought she was holding a taser, screams taser three times but, was holding her firearm and that's what led to the death.
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 04-12-21 at 12:20 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

A good way to solve these problems in MN in the future is to only hire black cops. Black cop shoots a black thug that almost cancels out BLM from the start.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The idiot Liberals are out in force today, having to now defend criminals and Joe Biden. The truth of the matter is that posters like Boa12, Mac4Lyfe, and their Liberals lovers are nothing more than a bunch of chicken s**t little girls who do not have a pot to pee in. All these idiots do is bitch and moan about everything that does not go their way, which is most everything in life. They do not know caca about the law, police tactics, or life in general. Where I live, if you are seen flashing a gun, you are immediately shot to death. End of statement. If any of you dumb bastardo's ever show your face armed in my neighborhood, I PROMISE you that I will blow your brains out. Criminals do NOT survive shooting incidents out here. The nice part about living in an area that is not all cluttered like a major city is that there are many places to hide things. It would take years to find you, if you were found at all, if someone wanted to get rid of you. You poor gutless fools get what you deserve. None of you fools have ever been shot, or have ever shot and killed someone. Until you have, keep your worthless Bull S**t to yourselves.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

should be required viewing by all hood rats, on a quarterly basis at least:

not excusing a dumb kunt woman cop shooting this guy instead of tasing his dumb ass, but you got to use your f'n brain when dealing with mother fukkin' cops......

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The idiot Liberals are out in force today, having to now defend criminals and Joe Biden. The truth of the matter is that posters like Boa12, Mac4Lyfe, and their Liberals lovers are nothing more than a bunch of chicken s**t little girls who do not have a pot to pee in. All these idiots do is bitch and moan about everything that does not go their way, which is most everything in life. They do not know caca about the law, police tactics, or life in general. Where I live, if you are seen flashing a gun, you are immediately shot to death. End of statement. If any of you dumb bastardo's ever show your face armed in my neighborhood, I PROMISE you that I will blow your brains out. Criminals do NOT survive shooting incidents out here. The nice part about living in an area that is not all cluttered like a major city is that there are many places to hide things. It would take years to find you, if you were found at all, if someone wanted to get rid of you. You poor gutless fools get what you deserve. None of you fools have ever been shot, or have ever shot and killed someone. Until you have, keep your worthless Bull S**t to yourselves.
    Big fukin daddy, the only American Hero, at SBR. Give praise, to the Almighty Involuntary soldier. Idiot,conservative trump, called you U an idiot and stole from your brothers. BIG fukin' daddy, glad you R on the other side, j*g *ff. Big guns R out, 19thNero And Big fukin daddy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Just so I'm clear Jibby, society would be better off if I were shot in Las Vegas after I posted a picture of my poker winnings?
    This little black gang banger thug didn't win that cash gambling and or throwing dice in some back alley with all the other hood rats trust me. Crack rock sales for $10 and $20's is a common denomination with street selling...

Oh and that new Iphone sitting in his lap and those new shoes he's wearing were probably stolen goods if I had to guess.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-12-21 at 12:44 PM.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Involutary soldier, how many sealed records U got. More or less, than the conservative, trump? Only cowards, settle Their problems W/guns, big fukin daddy style. You'd never see me, U stupid,con-servative fuk. trump, 2nd's that.
    Last edited by BOA12; 04-12-21 at 12:48 PM.

First 12345 ... Last