Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

SARS-CoV-2 was made in Wuhan Institute of Virology...

Guess who funded this project? No other than Anthony Fauci with the tax payer's money. https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741

Why would they do this? Their ultimate plan is to microchip everyone through vaccines.
    https://biohackinfo.com/news-bill-ga...NKnBGV1q4kQPvI

But luckily Montagnier explains that this man-made altered virus loses it's virulence due to nature rejecting artificial sequences mutating back to it's natural form. This could explain why the death rates have been dropping. Watch the video from 25:45

These evil bastards expected 65 million deaths from this man-made virus in Event 201 but they didn't expect nature to fight back.

Moral of the story? This is Biowarfare and not a pandemic. Global elites want to kill you or control you, one or the other. Vaccines won't help you, strengthen your immune system.
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 11-02-20 at 12:34 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

YES, this woman was on fox news months ago, tucker carlson, i believe........

anyone with an ounce of common sense knew this was manmade as soon as the chink narrative about the wet market fell apart, with the revelations that the initial "patient zeros" had no contact with that market.....

no big surprise, given that the main bitch running the wuhan lab's specialty was "enhancing viruses"......

this certainly warrants wwIII..... we should have attacked their asses already......

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

biowarfare is always the sexy story and thats what they want u to think and they know people will fall for it like gossip but thats a nothing burger and not the truth
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    biowarfare is always the sexy story and thats what they want u to think and they know people will fall for it like gossip but thats a nothing burger and not the truth
    just wait until they get the lethality right and have a 25-33% mortality rate, instead of a .001% weak ass mortality rate, like the present kung flu.......

we wrecked the world's economy over the nearly non lethal kung flu, a real killer virus gets released, it'll be like the lifestyle of the walking dead in no time at all.......

better learn to whistle like Negan if you want to make it in that post apocolyptic world.......

sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

it has a weak mortality on purpose to just slam the economy of the west

they know west couldnt take it and they were right. west has no answer besides nuclear confrontation and that wont happen

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

There is much better info out there for the virus being man made.

edit

That's what you're looking for ^

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

We live in the era of disinformation

She worked for Steve Bannon before his arrest.

If there was an ounce of validity to her story she’d still be on Fox every night and Trump would pushing her story on Twitter non-stop.

Reason she’s disappeared is because everyone knows she lied and the story was a Bannon hoax from the beginning

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Courtesy of Barack Obama's funding.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Trump not firing Fauci long time ago just proves that he is part of the Globalist Agenda. I mean honestly, even if he got reelected, he wasn't gonna fire Fauci. He knew Fauci and crew funded the Wuhan Labs.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Truth. Bio weapon made by the ccp

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I can remember as a kid going to the movie theatre to see a 3 stooges movie. They were hilarious. Threads like these remind me of watching those movies. Lol

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

I don't know why, but I took the time to look up the sources of OP's info.

Li-Meng Yan is an eye doctor, and her paper on covid-19 has been torn apart by every scientific institution that has looked at it. Her work has been described by actual virologists as "junk science" "flawed" and "just so much garbage" among other things.

Luc Montagnier is a disgraced virologist who spends most of his time promoting the quack pseudoscience homeopathy. His work on covid-19 has also been refuted by every scientific institution that has looked at it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I've been saying this since April 2020 so why is it picking up steam now?

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741

Brainwashed lemmings will never understand this is a planned pandemic. Yeah get your spike protein poison!!!

Sadly nothing will happen to Fauci. He's connected to the people in charge of all this...

Auto Donk

been obvious since about feb 2020.......

fauci funded the shit with our tax payer money, deserves the death penalty.....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I don't know why, but I took the time to look up the sources of OP's info.

Li-Meng Yan is an eye doctor, and her paper on covid-19 has been torn apart by every scientific institution that has looked at it. Her work has been described by actual virologists as "junk science" "flawed" and "just so much garbage" among other things.

Luc Montagnier is a disgraced virologist who spends most of his time promoting the quack pseudoscience homeopathy. His work on covid-19 has also been refuted by every scientific institution that has looked at it.
    Lol you're a fukking loser. Go get your mRNA poison and keep believing in fake fackcheckers. Losers like you are siding with the corruption without even knowing it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    been obvious since about feb 2020.......

fauci funded the shit with our tax payer money, deserves the death penalty.....
    Both Fauci and Gates need to be executed

Auto Donk

I say we defer to Shaq, and let him handle what to do with the f'n people in that nation that were developing the bioweapon to slaughter us: