ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Let me introduce to the man who has had the most incredible life of all men!

His name is Gianni Russo. My God, what a life he has had, and he is still going strong at 78.
    Do not underestimate this man. He not only has seen it all [ Marilyn, JFK, RFK, Gotti, Columbo, Costello, Escobar, The Godfather and Brando]

The lucky sob had hollywood looks a decade or 2 ago, and has the most gifted personality, too. Damn you, Russo.
    He is no bull#$itter, either, but he dearly loves the attention but also feels the need to inspire other citizens of the world, because of from his near zero chances he came from, he made it and he says, "so can you."

I've watched this man be interviewed, hour after hour and I still cannot get enough.
    Google him and find the interviews.

* This one story of him and MM, while he was only 15 1/2, is enough for one lifetime, but not for this little genius of only 5'5 inches.

ABEHONEST

Here Russo is 28 years ago. That little SOB was smooth as silk and had that hollywood look, too.
    Damn him, anyway.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3636

Great subject.
    Michael Franzese another incredible life story.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Great subject.
    Michael Franzese another incredible life story.
    Michael F. is good but nobody touches this man. Watch all his vids and you'll see why.