mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Another 10K cases in FL today. Buried.
    Most these guys said it was a hoax and this is a sham.

ERBtheGREAT
    ERBtheGREAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Another 10K cases in FL today. Buried.
    That's a good thing. Better treatment and knowledge at this point, when NY was at it's peak, 1k a day were dying, Florida 100 a day.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

I live in the most densely populated tri-county area in the State Of Florida.
    In your travels,how many people are wearing N95 or better masks?

PAULYPOKER

One in five of Florida's residents are 65 or older.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pauly numbers off a little on a daily basis but numbers very high

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pauly numbers off a little on a daily basis but numbers very high
    What?
    Today>
    USA
    State
    Total
    Cases
    New
    Cases
    Total
    Deaths
    New
    Deaths
    Active
    Cases
    Tot Cases/
    1M pop
    Deaths/
    1M pop
    Total
    Tests
    Tests/
    1M pop
    Source Projections
    USA Total 3,321,900 +30,114 137,073 +402 1,709,276 10,036 414 41,325,196 124,849
    Florida 254,511 +10,360 4,197 +95 218,244 11,850 195 2,477,810 115,366 [view by county] [1] [2] [3] [projections]
    Yesterday>

USA
    State
    Total
    Cases
    New
    Cases
    Total
    Deaths
    New
    Deaths
    Active
    Cases
    Tot Cases/
    1M pop
    Deaths/
    1M pop
    Total
    Tests
    Tests/
    1M pop
    Projections
    USA Total 3,291,786 +71,787 136,671 +849 1,694,620 9,945 413 41,010,213 123,897
    Florida 244,151 +11,433 4,102 +93 208,495 11,368 191 2,423,992 112,861 [projections]

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17048

It keeps going to 10K or similar

And btw almost anyone in Gundy's position making millions coaching mostly black kids would've backed down incl you
    no, there is nothing better than getting paid millions for not working.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I live in Florida. No one cares about case numbers here because people understand if you are under 80, it’s no more of a threat than the regular flu.

Sorry libtards. More cases, lower death rate, just reinforces how low of a risk this disease is.

You idiots are panicking over something no more serious than the common flu for anyone under 80.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I live in Florida. No one cares about case numbers here because people understand if you are under 80, it’s no more of a threat than the regular flu.

Sorry libtards. More cases, lower death rate, just reinforces how low of a risk this disease is.

You idiots are panicking over something no more serious than the common flu for anyone under 80.
    How old is Pimike?

Wow,41 year old actor dies of COVID19 after 95 days in the hospital!!!

We have one from our area , she's been in 110 days...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

2 people in South Dakota in the 30-39 age range died yesterday in the midst of south Dakota's record high death toll.

You were 2.6 times more likely to die of Covid if you resided in SD vs California yesterday.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Tell that to the college football commissioners of the power 5 conferences who are about ready to cancel the 2020 season within the next few weeks or month.

These decision makers need to hear it

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22616

Another 10k cases and 100 dead today.....opening Disney complex should help.
    If not.... the awesome, it's beautiful NBA Bubble season starts soon also.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Tell that to the college football commissioners of the power 5 conferences who are about ready to cancel the 2020 season within the next few weeks or month.

These decision makers need to hear it
    I agree they are complete idiots, but liberals run colleges. Listen to Clay Travis radio show. He’s the only one in the sports media calling out the hypocrisy.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22616

The world needs you.
    The entire planet took this seriously and it's only a flu for those under 80? Who would have guessed that?
    The countries that are now laughing at America had a different view than you, and are now fine, even the 80 year olds.
    Expect things to get worse or in your world better.....reality time.
    It's just a flu....in a few days we'll go from 15 cases to near zero............

PAULYPOKER

Plaza's a big fat pussy who puts anyone who has a different view than him on ignore.

Total PUSS.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Things are so bad in Florida that I still don’t know anyone who has tested positive.

Things are so bad in FL that I bought about 7 shirts and 5 pairs of shorts at Old Navy yesterday (everyone wearing masks) then bought a bunch of furniture at City Furniture (same masks).

Then I went to a cigar bar (social distanced) nd watched Sounders v Earthquakes and had 3 cigars and 3 bourbons.

Things are unbearable in Florida.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Another 10k cases and 100 dead today.....opening Disney complex should help.
    If not.... the awesome, it's beautiful NBA Bubble season starts soon also.
    Where are most of the cases?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

BREAKING: Florida smashes record for daily new #coronavirus cases with the FL Dept of Health reporting 15,300 new cases today on it's website -- a record for any state in the U.S.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Plaza's a big fat pussy who puts anyone who has a different view than him on ignore.

Total PUSS.
    plaza the teen puss lover lol

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    BREAKING: Florida smashes record for daily new #coronavirus cases with the FL Dept of Health reporting 15,300 new cases today on it's website -- a record for any state in the U.S.
    Holy crap. That’s insane.

ERBtheGREAT

Tremendous news. Lots of younger people who will be fine and get them closer to herd immunity. Once it hits 20% corona dies out.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24868

Wow. That is a huge number.
    Previous high for Florida was like 11.5k.

On a side note, I'm impressed they can complete that many tests in a day.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

The concern is Florida isn't going to be alone. It's going up in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, the Carolinas, etc. Don't think this is just spiking in Fla. Right now it's just in the South, but if it moves back up North into NY and that, this thing could get out of control much worse than March. Already some parts of the North, like Ohio and Pa., starting to see numbers get back to 1,000+.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ERBtheGREAT View Post
    Tremendous news. Lots of younger people who will be fine and get them closer to herd immunity. Once it hits 20% corona dies out.
    I think they said 70+% is needed for "herd immunity", if such a thing exists. Long way to go.

Some people who had Covid in March/April are seeing antibodies drop exponentially (e.g Tom Hanks). Its making doctors question if herd immunity is possible long-term. Still a lot of unknowns with this virus.

PAULYPOKER

Holy shit!

ERBtheGREAT

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    I think they said 70+% is needed for "herd immunity", if such a thing exists. Long way to go.

Some people who had Covid in March/April are seeing antibodies drop exponentially (e.g Tom Hanks). Its making doctors question if herd immunity is possible long-term. Still a lot of unknowns with this virus.
    If people actually knew how many people have REALLY been infected so far, the media would have a field day. Most people simply don't show symptoms.

PAULYPOKER

You mean like this guy?

He thought he was immune.

Good for the ignorant bastard

37-year-old Port Clinton war vet dies from COVID-19 complications on Fourth of July

Richard Rose in April posted on Facebook that he would not wear a mask. In an unlikely turn of events, he lost his battle with COVID-19 three days late

37-year-old Port Clinton war vet dies from COVID-19 complications on Fourth of July

By Kelly Kennedy | July 10, 2020 at 11:15 PM EDT - Updated July 11 at 8:48 PM

PORT CLINTON, Ohio (WOIO) - Richard Rose was only 37 years old when he died at his home from complications due to COVID-19. He was born and raised in Port Clinton.

Those who knew Rose described him as kind, funny, and caring.

His family said he was very active in helping homeless vets and in preventing veteran suicide.

The Port Clinton man served in the U.S. Army for nine years and did two tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He died at his home from complications related to COVID-19 on the Fourth of July.

“We were blown away, you know? You hear about this virus and you don’t expect it to affect people, younger people like ourselves,” said Nick Conley, who was Rose’s friend.

Conley met Rose through a shared love of video games. He is crushed that he lost his friend to this virus, but he’s also hurt by something Rose posted on Facebook back in April.

That post has now been shared more than 10,000 times. It reads, “Let’s make this clear. I’m not buying a mask. I’ve made it this far by not buying into that damn hype.”

“Rick is getting slaughtered online right now for his decision that he made not to wear a mask and that’s not right,” Conley said. “We should still be compassionate whether we agree with someone’s beliefs or not. Someone has passed away and we should have some compassion towards that.”

Rose’s family said he tested positive for COVID-19 on July 1 and died just three days later. Rose’s family said he had no known pre-existing health conditions.

“It’s horrible that we lost Rick but the even more tragic part of that is who else became infected because of the actions that he chose,” Conley said.

Conley hopes his friend’s death will serve as a warning to others.

“I know a lot of people that haven’t met someone that they know of that has been diagnosed with the virus and I wanted people to see it was real and my hope is that people will see that this does happen and people will be more cautious,” he said.
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-12-20 at 11:05 AM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Things are so bad in Florida that I still don’t know anyone who has tested positive.

Things are so bad in FL that I bought about 7 shirts and 5 pairs of shorts at Old Navy yesterday (everyone wearing masks) then bought a bunch of furniture at City Furniture (same masks).

Then I went to a cigar bar (social distanced) nd watched Sounders v Earthquakes and had 3 cigars and 3 bourbons.

Things are unbearable in Florida.
    if you know someone who tested positive they will probably Not admit it you.

my opinion: people are afraid to admit positive COVID-19 tests because if someone they came in contact with prior to knowing their result, actually dies, they don't want to be blamed for exposing them to the virus

ERBtheGREAT

One person dying doesn't change the fact that 99% of younger people will be fine.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Thread delivers.

Broke dikk TGF rejects and some ESL candidates.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Have queer revolver spin some weaves over here.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

If people actually knew how many people have REALLY been infected so far, the media would have a field day. Most people simply don't show symptoms.
    Good point. Asymptomatics may be as high as 40-50%.
    If it is correct, we would be closer to the necessary number for "herd immunity".

But, since they are still not sure how long antibodies remain with us, it is still a questionable goal to reach.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    The concern is Florida isn't going to be alone. It's going up in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, the Carolinas, etc. Don't think this is just spiking in Fla. Right now it's just in the South, but if it moves back up North into NY and that, this thing could get out of control much worse than March. Already some parts of the North, like Ohio and Pa., starting to see numbers get back to 1,000+.
    It seems inevitable, except for the fact that some states are much more rigorous with protocols -- masks, social distancing, hand washing, etc. That can be the only difference. Because people travel freely among states.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

If it is correct, we would be closer to the necessary number for "herd immunity".

But, since they are still not sure how long antibodies remain with us, it is still a questionable goal to reach.
    Right. I mean let's say someone who was infected in March in NYC. They may very well be still able to get infected again on October. We have no idea.

ERBtheGREAT

Agreed. I’m in PA and things seem to be doing ok here. I wear my mask when going into stores, no problem doing that. I choose to be optimistic and hope this all ends soon.

First ... 234567 Last