2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    As this could fall under a hate crime, the FBI is now involved. If anyone can find out they can.

Guesses? Personally i can't imagine Wallace himself, a member from his team or any other team jeopardizing their jobs over this unless their really fukking stupid.

My guess: Someone put a track employee up to doing this. Perhaps someone that could get into the track sometime overnight. jmo
    From what I’ve heard about Wallace (which not a ton since I never heard of him before this, not a nascar guy) by all accounts he a pretty good dude and has never been involved with any political shit.

Not only a hate crime but wouldn’t it also be fair to say at minimum a death threat? After all that exactly what the noose implies. Hate crimes can be a dicey thing, I had a acquaintance who got a pretty raw deal for something that was labeled a hate crime when in reality he was defending himself. I’m sure he brought the need for the self defense on himself cause he was a real asshole but the act itself was protecting himself not attacking someone cause of race. Nonetheless his sentence was far worse due to the other ppl involved being black.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

I guess the announcers will not use the term today when talking about wallace about him letting it all hang out there today........

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29102

Too soon ck lol

ready to cash in today at Dega and forget about the political bs

GL if u guys are playing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I'm ready to cash in today at Dega and forget about the political bs

GL if u guys are playing.
    Who gonna win mike?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who gonna win mike?
    I got a few darts early at great odds. Elliott 1540, Logano 1100 and Almirola 2750..have a few more but like those best. U know we keep the Nascar thread in the sub banker. Stop in

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

From what I’ve heard about Wallace (which not a ton since I never heard of him before this, not a nascar guy) by all accounts he a pretty good dude and has never been involved with any political shit.

Not only a hate crime but wouldn’t it also be fair to say at minimum a death threat? After all that exactly what the noose implies. Hate crimes can be a dicey thing, I had a acquaintance who got a pretty raw deal for something that was labeled a hate crime when in reality he was defending himself. I’m sure he brought the need for the self defense on himself cause he was a real asshole but the act itself was protecting himself not attacking someone cause of race. Nonetheless his sentence was far worse due to the other ppl involved being black.
    he wore an "i can't breathe" t-shirt and his car has a giant "black lives matter" on it

he was also the one person responsible for nascar banning the confederate flag

so how can that not be political

carolinakid

Mike i would love to see some of that black paint on the bama wall today

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    he wore an "i can't breathe" t-shirt and his car has a giant "black lives matter" on it

he was also the one person responsible for nascar banning the confederate flag

so how can that not be political
    I don’t think wearing the shirt means a lot and I’m just saying what I heard today, as I mentioned I never even heard of him before. The few ppl I heard talking about it just said he had never really gotten involved in the political stuff. Maybe they were lying, maybe they don’t consider getting a racist flag taken down as political, beats me. He have to be a hard core political guy and despicable person to have done that himself.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Some sort of crime with the FBI involved.

carolinakid

what no black car today??

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like Hamlin and Fed Ex did the national civil rights museum car today. Prob should have bet him

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

If u have to go to FAMILY REUNION to find ur self a wife then that elucidate everything !! It applies to this states - Carolina , S. Carolina , Tennessee , Florida , Georgia , Alabama , Kentucky , Missouri , Mississippi , Arkansas , Louisiana, Texas , Oklahoma , Kansas - INCEST STATES and general IQ in this states is about 20 -25 points among white people. Stick UTAH in there as well . So the black driver should ignore the mentally handicapped white drivers from south and consider their mental capacity 20-25 points at the very best and their birth place ! ONLY IDIOTS are born there !
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 06-22-20 at 03:27 PM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    If u have to go to FAMILY REUNION to find ur self a wife then that elucidate everything !! Apply to this states - Carolina , S. Carolina , Tennessee , Florida , Georgia , Alabama , Kentucky , Missouri , Mississippi , Arkansas , Louisiana, Texas , Oklahoma , Kansas - INCEST STATES and general IQ in this states is about 20 -25 points . Stick UTAH in there as well . So the black driver should ignore the mentally handicapped white drivers from south and consider their mental capacity 20-25 points at the very best and their birth place ! ONLY IDIOTS are born there !
    Inbred born, children of the corn? Utah like China. Fuk the mormons.

carolinakid

wow they did everything before the race but give wallace a bucket of chicken

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

On Facebook, CBS news posted an article and deleted it. It said that NACAR claimed that what someone thought was a noose was actually a serpentine belt.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    On Facebook, CBS news posted an article and deleted it. It said that NACAR claimed that what someone thought was a noose was actually a serpentine belt.
    Lmao

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Where's Jussie?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Any pictures of this "noose"? They need to take fingerprints of all that had passes.

carolinakid

i think the whole thing was A PR thing, did you see before the start of the race, i thought for a min white girls was going to bring out chicken and watermelon to the guy before he got in the car...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

As the saying goes...bad publicity is still publicity

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Any pictures of this "noose"? They need to take fingerprints of all that had passes.
    This.

Let's verify prints against every last person in that place and get this over with.

milwaukee mike

can't let the truth get in the way of a good narrative!

just like boston newspaper on twitter saying that a staged event with a bomb going off was going to happen, right before it happened at the boston marathon... or the lax shooter, how can anyone take the media seriously after they claim this was a real person and real blood, and a real event... i guess we all just get shot in the face, lose 20 lbs of blood in a big pink blob and still live

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    As this could fall under a hate crime, the FBI is now involved. If anyone can find out they can.

Guesses? Personally i can't imagine Wallace himself, a member from his team or any other team jeopardizing their jobs as well as their Nascar License over this unless their really fukking stupid.

My guess: Someone put a track employee up to doing this. Perhaps someone that could get into the track sometime overnight. jmo
    99% of the time stunts like these are perpetrated by the fukkin' clowns who report them as victims (Jussie Smollet took it to the next level) ... but since we're talking about NASCAR, I'll reduce the chances from 99% chance it was Wallace or his team down to 50%.

That said, this is a tempest in a teapot. 100+ shot this weekend in Chicago, 14 fatally. But let's focus on a NASCAR prank.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    99% of the time stunts like these are perpetrated by the fukkin' clowns who report them as victims (Jussie Smollet took it to the next level) ... but since we're talking about NASCAR, I'll reduce the chances from 99% chance it was Wallace or his team down to 50%.

That said, this is a tempest in a teapot. 100+ shot this weekend in Chicago, 14 fatally. But let's focus on a NASCAR prank.
    Black on black crime doesn’t fit a political agenda....cant fit black lives matter in this context

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Black on black crime doesn’t fit a political agenda....cant fit black lives matter in this context
    why do you care about black lives so much?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    what's truly disgusting is that most people find a piece of rope more offensive than a random dude just walking down the street and sucker punching a 92 year old woman.
    ignorant fuk

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Jussie Smollet syndrome most likely
    i expect better from you. Smollet was one of a kind. going to nascar races now.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Blm rhetoric brings this on
    we wont be silenced.

carolinakid

lol we see down the road...........

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    i expect better from you. Smollet was one of a kind. going to nascar races now.
    lebron one of a kind too? still waiting for pictures of his gate

here's are about 400 more "one of a kinds"

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

carolinakid

if the police will not stop the crap the people will bring on these young black thugs

wikkidinsane

since none of you read well. BUBBA DIDNT SEE THE NOOSE OR REPORTED IT. IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE FROM NASCAR

carolinakid

lol still was a set up for the start of today race, just like a book.i wonder what they will do in chapter 2...

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    if the police will not stop the crap the people will bring on these young black thugs
    come bring it on me pussy

carolinakid

lol are you wearing your blm shirt?? or do you have the matching set with the blm diapers

First 1234567 ... Last