carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

see you are what wrong with blm, so angry that does not cut it

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    lol are you wearing your blm shirt?? or do you have the matching set with the blm diapers
    When you see me at the bash come up to me and talk shit

carolinakid

will you be going out tonite looting or are you staying in

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    since none of you read well. BUBBA DIDNT SEE THE NOOSE OR REPORTED IT. IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE FROM NASCAR
    I'm in full agreement with you here. I don't think that he had anything to do with this at all. That is if anything even happened.

carolinakid

where is he on the track, he must be almost last as i cant find him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

carolinakid

ok i see him, i thought for a min he stop to do a blm commerical

carolinakid

ok enough fun with this crap, time to get serious with the games, sometime it great to have a little fun to clear the thinking........

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quite likely it's yet another Fake News item planted by some neanderthal,
    amusing himself by watching the MSM idiots fall all over themselves....each
    trying to prove how OUTRAGED they are, and reminding YOU, too, how much
    YOU should be, also.

It's a virtue-signalling clown-show orgy at this point. Wake me when it's over.
    Last edited by cybersharp; 06-24-20 at 07:58 AM.

cybersharp
    Update your status
    cybersharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    People are disgusting. I say find the guy that put it in his stall and hang him.
    OK, fine....as long as we get to burn the looter/protesters at the stake IMMEDIATELY after capture.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Wallace is the culprit.
    Racist. Also quite possible; this is a reliable paycheck for MANY blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Sickening! @BubbaWallace my brother! Know you don’t stand alone! I’m right here with you as well as every other athlete. I just want to continue to say how proud I am of you for continuing to take a stand for change here in America and sports! @NASCAR I salute you as well!

- LeBron James
    Goddamn, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Jussie Smollet syndrome most likely
    My first impression, I admit....

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Jussie Smollett did it
    He's in Chicago, sukkin pipe on de West Side.

im watching just to see if anyone has the balls to put him in the wall today......
    Equal opportunity DEMANDS it!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    this isnt white people against black people

this is the elitists and media against normal fukkin people

i dont think black lives matter is a good thing...because they were/are always equal to me

only the people that think blacks didn't matter are now "woke"

they are the racists, not me
    Rudy, nailing it as usual.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Was Jussie Smollett in the area?

Id be very surprised if this wasn't another fake hate crime, only person that could have done it would be a crew member. Fans aren't getting back their, especially these days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I'm in full agreement with you here. I don't think that he had anything to do with this at all. That is if anything even happened.
    People dont learn from Lebron James and Smollett,just get offended without knowing the full truth.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Wallace is the culprit.
    Yep

Was my first thought. Or one of his staff

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    People dont learn from Lebron James and Smollett,just get offended without knowing the full truth.
    Yep

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Bubba has never been a winner at any level.

He has received more attention because of his request to remove the Confederate flag and this noose issue.

I would not be surprised if be put the noose there himself.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I wonder if anyone has this "Noose" (or at least a picture of it) or if someone from his crew just claimed that he found something that resembled a noose. If this was an actual legitimate noose, you would think that pics of it would be plastered all over the internet. Unless it isn't what people are expecting to see.

I would imagine that the authorities are involved, so if this noose exists, they most likely have it in their possession.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Was Jussie Smollett in the area?

Id be very surprised if this wasn't another fake hate crime, only person that could have done it would be a crew member. Fans aren't getting back their, especially these days.
    Its possible a track employee could of done it last night who had access...

carolinakid

he was ahead of the pack today, the only thing it was before the race started lol

carolinakid

bubba in 3rd he letting it all hang out now..........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    have you met this guy?

Does sound like a made up story to me, far fetched.. Could be a copy cat.. Wouldn't be shocked to learn Bubba planted it himself for sympathy, future financial gain and massive media attention.. I'm not saying he did it but it does sound like it's possible.. A noose come on man!!

Great for future sponsors and endorsement props for him anyways going forward regardless, liberal media darling now..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    Bubba has never been a winner at any level.

He has received more attention because of his request to remove the Confederate flag and this noose issue.

I would not be surprised if be put the noose there himself.
    This is exactly why he could be playing us all as another Jessie Smolet made up case and FAKE racial hate story. I don't think I'm buying it myself.. I think it's all BS.

Remember Jessie was claiming he was under paid. Losing and all that, small actor, small salary compared to his crew on set.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-22-20 at 06:45 PM.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11842

Carolina, you are a racist pig and your day is coming. I’m the one that was going to donate a $1 to get you a pro status. I know times are tough for you but I just withdrew my $1.

carolinakid

nope im really not, im just sick of the teen thugs tearing up all the property....i have many mature black folks that i hang out with at times.it a big different.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I wonder if anyone has this "Noose" (or at least a picture of it) or if someone from his crew just claimed that he found something that resembled a noose. If this was an actual legitimate noose, you would think that pics of it would be plastered all over the internet. Unless it isn't what people are expecting to see.

I would imagine that the authorities are involved, so if this noose exists, they most likely have it in their possession.
    Yeah exactly, all these sort of crimes seem to have a similar mo, zero proof of anything. This better not be a scam for promotion.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Its possible a track employee could of done it last night who had access...
    I don't know mate, why risk it with all of the crew members around and cameras all over the joint.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Good interview with him at the end there

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

and right on cue the big story after the race is bubba going to the fans... and wouldn't you know it, those "random fans" just so happen to all be wearing "i can't breathe" and "blm" shirts

what a great race and finish, totally ruined by mainstream media being racists and race-baiters once again... they ONLY GAVE bubba all that tv time because of the color of his skin... which isn't even that dark, heck i'm probably about as black as he is

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    and right on cue the big story after the race is bubba going to the fans... and wouldn't you know it, those "random fans" just so happen to all be wearing "i can't breathe" and "blm" shirts

what a great race and finish, totally ruined by mainstream media being racists and race-baiters once again... they ONLY GAVE bubba all that tv time because of the color of his skin... which isn't even that dark, heck i'm probably about as black as he is
    Yeah, his old man is white.

carolinakid

the sad thing Mike if you make fun of this, people will call you a racist, most mature blacks friends i have talk too, blame the parents of these young black teens looting and tearing up people property, i just dont get people thinking this is ok today just because they have blm on their bodies.......

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Carolina, you are a racist pig and your day is coming. I’m the one that was going to donate a $1 to get you a pro status. I know times are tough for you but I just withdrew my $1.
    You have Carolina pegged, he's about the worst one here on SBR...I have no idea what his issues are, but i wouldn't donate a fukking penny to the guy....Here's one of his many ignorant comments.
    " I thought for a min., speaking about Bubba Wallace, white girls were going to bring out some chicken and watewrmelon to the guy before he got in his car."

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

in nascar country here, people are very upset over nascar the last couple of week, a lot of hard core people said they will never watch it again........again if this was the real nascar from the past he would never make it to the 10th lap today...
    Bad mistake on the part of the NASCAR hierarchy joining the mob. They'll lose a lot of their hardcore fans.
    And I hope they are not dumb enough to think just because their stance on these matters is more 'woke'
    the limousine liberals or the antifa types will pick up the slack.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Bad mistake on the part of the NASCAR hierarchy joining the mob. They'll lose a lot of their hardcore fans.
    And I hope they are not dumb enough to think just because their stance on these matters is more 'woke'
    Most of NASCARS hardcore fans are long gone years ago. If you haven't noticed attendence has been down every year for the last 10 years.

carolinakid

HR if you cant have a little fun with all the crap going on today you will go nuts.some of my best friends are blacks, so there is nothing here to see sir, you need to learn to have fun with all this crap we are in today.......

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Well these hardcore fans haven’t been carrying this product for a few years now. I don’t know why people think they need these fans. They went with the masses. The hardcore fan has been leading to double digit declines for the last few years. If they catered to those fans then the channels that show their product would be mad and it would lead to struggles for sponsorships.
    Simple fact is that corporate sponsors and television channels are keeping this product alive. The hardcore base hasn’t been strong enough before any of this and aren’t worth appeasing. NASCAR was making the best business decision available to them

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Well these hardcore fans haven’t been carrying this product for a few years now. I don’t know why people think they need these fans. They went with the masses. The hardcore fan has been leading to double digit declines for the last few years. If they catered to those fans then the channels that show their product would be mad and it would lead to struggles for sponsorships.
    Simple fact is that corporate sponsors and television channels are keeping this product alive. The hardcore base hasn’t been strong enough before any of this and aren’t worth appeasing. NASCAR was making the best business decision available to them
    good points

but these sports are turning off ALL fans with their non-stop lecturing and virtue signaling

First ... 2345678 ... Last