Login Search

Noose found hanging in Bubba Wallace's (black Nascar racer) stall

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
Wouldn't be surprised if Wallace is the culprit.
If this turned out to be true I think he should get more punishment than someone who actually did it. Both acts disgusting, a racist putting that noose up is a bottom of the barrel pos, the one actor guy who faked the hate crime equally as disgusting, doing something like that to incite more division is flat out horrible. It is so sad how far ppl stoop these days.

I know so little about nascar I wasn’t even aware they had a black driver, lol. From all the stuff I’ve heard about him the last day i assume it would be incredibly unlikely he did it himself.

You would think this be incredibly hard to get away with right now, such limited access these days cause corona and you gotta figure lots of cameras around the area! Feds will figure this one out, if they don’t that would make it look more suspicious!
Last edited by 2daBank; 06-22-20 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Just making sure I have this correct, you saying not acting like a racist is “caving”?
i think he is saying acting like a racist is caving... anyone giving money to BLACK CAUSES, and supporting blm, etc is a RACIST

how can anyone logically say they are against judging people by the color of their skin, and then they turn around and set up a $100 million fund that ONLY applies to people of color

As this could fall under a hate crime, the FBI is now involved. If anyone can find out they can.

Guesses? Personally i can't imagine Wallace himself, a member from his team or any other team jeopardizing their jobs as well as their Nascar License over this unless their really fukking stupid.

My guess: Someone put a track employee up to doing this. Perhaps someone that could get into the track sometime overnight. jmo
Last edited by HockeyRocks; 06-22-20 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
i think he is saying acting like a racist is caving... anyone giving money to BLACK CAUSES, and supporting blm, etc is a RACIST

how can anyone logically say they are against judging people by the color of their skin, and then they turn around and set up a $100 million fund that ONLY applies to people of color
Fair I suppose, never thought of that way. I’ve always said it much more a economic issue than race. For the most part poor white ppl get the shaft as much as black. Although I do believe money or not black folks have a bigger target on their backs with many police officers.