BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

BTW I troll way less than others, I pick my spots "stay woke fam-less" PS: you're a very troll-able robotic poster.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

& another thing, your write-ups are just a "smidgen" above a toddler as far as info is concerned, leave the shit out & just post picks.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

So what else have we learned here?

We've learned that because Maxinorino spreads his plays around and fudges his numbers, that he fights with everyone because they figured it out and anger is a common mistress of liars being called out.

But he's not a good troll anymore, his cover is blown and Jerky is right. He tried to attack my tracking, the best in the site. He tried to say I hide my plays, or am a coward, but my plays go in one thread that gets thousands of views every day, consistently.

Does any other thread get that?

Not surprised with all this as Maxinorino has clearly become desperate because if tracking skills were translated to hitting a pinata, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I decided to pick a recent Morino thread and just see if he was forgetting losses or rounding his vig, or maybe since everyone is on to him, he decided to curb his behavior.

But no, less that 3 minutes I already found Maxinorino purposely trying to omit losses in a "tracking" (and I use that term loosely) thread.

After tallying up his record, yet another poster had to "remind" Maxinorio of a loss he failed to add in...

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u "forgot" to count keys loss
    Maxinorino has now been exposed, so he is forced to add a loss he thought he could cheat his way out of and of course, he lashes out like any guilty party would do.

This time he decided to get extra creative with his attack...

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Fuk off
    So, yeah, after all of this Auntie Maxinorino is still trying to impress the internet by lying about his records.

After all of this, Auntie Maxinorino is still showing us that if tracking skills were translated to mounting a cow, then this is how he would do...

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I decided to pick a recent Morino thread and just see if he was forgetting losses or rounding his vig, or maybe since everyone is on to him, he decided to curb his behavior.

But no, less that 3 minutes I already found Maxinorino purposely trying to omit losses in a "tracking" (and I use that term loosely) thread.

After tallying up his record, yet another poster had to "remind" Maxinorio of a loss he failed to add in...

Maxinorino has now been exposed, so he is forced to add a loss he thought he could cheat his way out of and of course, he lashes out like any guilty party would do.

This time he decided to get extra creative with his attack...

So, yeah, after all of this Auntie Maxinorino is still trying to impress the internet by lying about his records.

After all of this, Auntie Maxinorino is still showing us that if tracking skills were translated to mounting a cow, then this is how he would do...

I missed one loss and corrected it within 3 hours - get back on the meds this just proves my point that my records are accurate.

Again this little coward can't find 1 thread with an inaccurate record.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    BTW I troll way less than others, I pick my spots "stay woke fam-less" PS: you're a very troll-able robotic poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    & another thing, your write-ups are just a "smidgen" above a toddler as far as info is concerned, leave the shit out & just post picks.
    Shut the fuk up.

thomorino

So what else have we learned here?

We've learned that because Maxinorino spreads his plays around and fudges his numbers, that he fights with everyone because they figured it out and anger is a common mistress of liars being called out.

But he's not a good troll anymore, his cover is blown and Jerky is right. He tried to attack my tracking, the best in the site. He tried to say I hide my plays, or am a coward, but my plays go in one thread that gets thousands of views every day, consistently.

Does any other thread get that?

Not surprised with all this as Maxinorino has clearly become desperate because if tracking skills were translated to hitting a pinata, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

Again not. 1 thread with an inaccurate record, you are a lying coward.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

All the proof has already been posted that's why this thread exist, but the Forum knows that.

Nobody cares what you go on about anymore guy, it's clear you are still up to the same shit as always and are willing to be revealed as a liar about it.

Not surprising since if tracking skills were translated to swinging at a softball, then this is how you would do...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I missed one loss and corrected it within 3 hours..
    Of course guy, of course.

Funny how that seems to happen with you, over and over and over again. You missed the part about how you corrected it after someone points it out to you.

That seems to be a pattern with you, one that still goes on today. Thank you for pointing out yet another tactic you use to fudge your numbers and lie about your record.

None of this is surprising since if tracking skills were translated to throwing a girl in the air in the pool, then this is how you would do...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i've been lookin' for a new technique that would enable me to jam my tongue even further up my wife's ass.....

my search is over.....

thomorino

All the proof has already been posted that's why this thread exist, but the Forum knows that.

Nobody cares what you go on about anymore guy, it's clear you are still up to the same shit as always and are willing to be revealed as a liar about it.

Not surprising since if tracking skills were translated to swinging at a softball, then this is how you would do...

Of course guy, of course.

Funny how that seems to happen with you, over and over and over again. You missed the part about how you corrected it after someone points it out to you.

That seems to be a pattern with you, one that still goes on today. Thank you for pointing out yet another tactic you use to fudge your numbers and lie about your record.

None of this is surprising since if tracking skills were translated to throwing a girl in the air in the pool, then this is how you would do...

I have the most accurate and complete records on the forum - you're a lying coward who hides his tracking - go bye bye.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

I have the most accurate and complete records on the forum - you're a lying coward who hides his tracking - go bye bye.
    Thermaflu, but your brain doesn’t add up. You lose constantly yet time & time again you say you are up. There in lies the problem, councilor.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

Thermaflu, but your brain doesn’t add up. You lose constantly yet time & time again you say you are up. There in lies the problem, councilor.
    I was up more in the NBA this year thanyou are lifetime. Fuk off.

thomorino

Andreescu -1.5 -120

Medvedev -4.5 +125

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's to be expected since if tracking skills were translated to waiting for the barrier to go down before driving across, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I have the most accurate and complete records on the forum...
    Wow, Maxinorino's gone from attacking all posters who call him out for lying about his records and fudging his numbers in every thread, to claiming he's the most accurate here.

Just attacking the real facts head on I see.

Well, we did ask him to change his tactic and what can you expect since if tracking skills were translated to riding a spool down the stairs, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

Bostongambler

That’s a BIG/HUGE negative

Bostongambler

Back when I was running shit & taking names I would flew you out to CR just to get you on my sheet. FACTS

thomorino

Little coward KVB going through all my threads yet can't find a single incorrect record - back to your hidden threads little guy.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I have the most accurate and complete records on the forum...
    Wow what a quote from Maxinorino of all posters. The guy who just got caught, again, trying to ignore losing bets from his record, again...

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u "forgot" to count keys loss
    It's clear Maxinorino is on tilt at this point, just has to respond, thinking if he has the final post in a thread, then his lie will be believed by those he's trying to impress on the internet.

But those he's trying to impress on the internet already know this if tracking skills were translated to jumping over people, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...back to your hidden threads little guy.
    ...He tried to say I hide my plays, or am a coward, but my plays go in one thread that gets thousands of views every day, consistently.

Does any other thread get that?...
    Maxinorino in tilt mode again, with even bigger self burials.

Only a poster who was guilty of fudging his records would try to make such baseless attacks on posters trying to help him learn to track.

He needs it. After all, if tracking were translated to the hammer throw, and even if it were translated to score keeping the hammer throw, then this is how Maxinorino would do on both...

thomorino

Wow what a quote from Maxinorino of all posters. The guy who just got caught, again, trying to ignore losing bets from his record, again...

It's clear Maxinorino is on tilt at this point, just has to respond, thinking if he has the final post in a thread, then his lie will be believed by those he's trying to impress on the internet.

But those he's trying to impress on the internet already know this if tracking skills were translated to jumping over people, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

Maxinorino in tilt mode again, with even bigger self burials.

Only a poster who was guilty of fudging his records would try to make such baseless attacks on posters trying to help him learn to track.

He needs it. After all, if tracking were translated to the hammer throw, and even if it were translated to score keeping the hammer throw, then this is how Maxinorino would do on both...

KVB still lying and getting destroyed.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

All lawyers are liars and cheaters.....

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    All lawyers are liars and cheaters.....
    But he ain’t one.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This is hilarious.

This guy just has to respond, and he has no response to give. Yet he still responds. Who is he trying to impress?

What does he mean when he says "destroyed?" Does he think this is some kind of e-battle or something?

I guess that kind of misguided view will happen when you live in a world where if tracking skills were translated to sliding into second base, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

But he ain’t one.
    Well, nobody said all liars and cheaters are lawyers, Maxinorino is one of those liars and cheaters that clearly doesn't practice law.

It's probably impossible for Maxinorino to pass the exam since if simple tracking skills were translated to carrying a runner on your back while wearing a giant mascot suit, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1237

KVB still lying and getting destroyed.
    I just have to ask....
    How is KVB lying or getting destroyed!!!!!?????
    LMAO..
    Keep up the good work KVB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

thomorino

KVB still can' t cite a single post or thread with an incorrect record. Lying coward keeps having a mental breakdown.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't pretend like there's some burden of proof here and I don't know why you keep singling me out.

All the proof has been posted in other threads, that's why this thread exists, and other posters have posted links and proof of you trying to fudge your records right here in this thread.

Not sure why you keep bringing me up about it. Obsess much guy? Maybe you should just come clean at this point.

What's amazing is that just yesterday you tried to cheat on your tennis record, as shown above, but I suppose that's to be expected since if tracking skills were translated to jumping a bicycle into a lake, then this is how you would do...

thomorino

Don't pretend like there's some burden of proof here and I don't know why you keep singling me out.

All the proof has been posted in other threads, that's why this thread exists, and other posters have posted links and proof of you trying to fudge your records right here in this thread.

Not sure why you keep bringing me up about it. Obsess much guy? Maybe you should just come clean at this point.

What's amazing is that just yesterday you tried to cheat on your tennis record, as shown above, but I suppose that's to be expected since if tracking skills were translated to jumping a bicycle into a lake, then this is how you would do...

Their are 3-4 trolls who are borderline mentally deficient who haven't cited one one thread. Go back to you hidden threads coward - I've owned you over and over again.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

We know, we know Auntie Maxine. You've owned everyone. All 3 or 4 trolls that led to this thread being started.

Ok guy, you just keep telling yourself that, you just keep responding with the same lies to yourself, maybe they'll magically become true and the dozens of posters that have exposed you will just disappear. All those one's you've been fighting with will just go away, maybe.

Meanwhile I'll just remind everyone that if tracking skills were translated to purse snatching, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1237

Their are 3-4 trolls who are borderline mentally deficient who haven't cited one one thread. Go back to you hidden threads coward - I've owned you over and over again.
    I hope to Hell that your not old enough to drive yet...

thomorino

We know, we know Auntie Maxine. You've owned everyone. All 3 or 4 trolls that led to this thread being started.

Ok guy, you just keep telling yourself that, you just keep responding with the same lies to yourself, maybe they'll magically become true and the dozens of posters that have exposed you will just disappear. All those one's you've been fighting with will just go away, maybe.

Meanwhile I'll just remind everyone that if tracking skills were translated to purse snatching, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I hope to Hell that your not old enough to drive yet...
    2 cowards who are both trolls that do nothing but post trash

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, Maxinorino, we know, you are still trolling anyone who points out that you fudge your records and numbers.

I know guy, you need to try to cast some insults.

You really should spend more time learning to track because as it stand now, if tracking skills were translated to reporting on the first big sled day of the season, this is how you would do...

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moroni not that I care about an uneducated bastard like you, but you are buried

First ... 3456789 ... Last