KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Hahahaha
    Well BG, Maxinorino doesn't seem to realize the existence of this thread and his past subsequent burials are because he is spreading his bets around and lying about his record. There is no more need of proof for that, it's stipulated.

He's been caught in nearly every thread, you know.

In fact, if tracking skills were translated to riding little pink toy cars down slippery sloped streets then this how Maxinorino would do...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

That’s him. Although I always pictured him as a short bespectacled person.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Well BG, Maxinorino doesn't seem to realize the existence of this thread and his past subsequent burials are because he is spreading his bets around and lying about his record. There is no more need of proof for that, it's stipulated.

In fact, if tracking skills were translated to riding little pink toy cars down slippery sloped streets then this how Maxinorino would do...

You have no evidence of any incorrect records or lines - youre done - I called you a coward and you had a mental breakdown. You'll once again notice I'm not posting in any of your hidden cowardly threads.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    That’s him. Although I always pictured him as a short bespectacled person.
    Interesting, BG.

Did you know that if tracking skills were translated to doing front flips on a trampoline, that this is exactly how Maxinorino would do?...

Well, Maxinorino might relish that last part a little bit longer.

Bostongambler

Interesting, BG.

Did you know that if tracking skills were translated to doing front flips on a trampoline, that this is exactly how Maxinorino would do?...

Well, Maxinorino might relish that last part a little bit longer.
    I heard he’s into Doberman pinchers

thomorino

<br>
    <br>
    You have no evidence of any incorrect records or lines - youre done - I called you a coward and you had a mental breakdown. You'll once again notice I'm not posting in any of your hidden cowardly threads.

thomorino

KVB let out of the asylum early to repeatedly assert lies with not 1 linked thread with any evidence - bye little guy.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Fukk off

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Fukk off
    I know, right?

Hey Harry, it turns out that if tracking skills were translated to throwing a large therapy/workout ball at the back of someone's head, this is how Maxinorino would do...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    ...I called you a coward and you had a mental breakdown. You'll once again notice I'm not posting in any of your hidden cowardly threads.
    This isn't some kind of internet beef you fool. I don't even pay attention to what lies you say about me, your just another BigDaddy.

This isn't trolling.

This is you getting clowned for fudging your numbers in nearly every thread you make.

That's it.

In fact, trying to claim you calling me names has anything to do with this is just another deflection, as if you lying about your record in every thread isn't the cause of all of this nonsense.

The only troll is you for attacking everyone who calls you out for it and continuing to lie about it.

Especially since if tracking skills were translated doing back flips off of goal posts then this is how you would do...

Bostongambler

Ouch!!! That one looked like it hurt. You ok Thermie?

thomorino

KVB is now saying my records are off in every thread you HE CAN'T FIND A SINGLE POST WITH ONE INCORRECT RECORD.

Case close - KVB the coward how does nothing but troll - bye bye.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So what have we learned in this thread?

That we're far past posting links with proof that Maxinorino cheats on his records because that's been done over and over again but I guess Maxinorino still wants to lie about it.

We've also learned that we should be glad Maxinorino isn't in charge of tracking SBR's Sledgehammer plays...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what happens when you think attending kevin hart's discount driving school is a good idea.......

ps, kvb, did you like that gina ryder link I sent ya? she was callin' you by name!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

thomorino

So what have we learned in this thread?

That we're far past posting links with proof that Maxinorino cheats on his records because that's been done over and over again but I guess Maxinorino still wants to lie about it.

We've also learned that we should be glad Maxinorino isn't in charge of tracking SBR's Sledgehammer plays...

The coward keeps breaking down and posting more dumb troll shit - what a loser

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll say this much since it's been proven in the last few threads with Maxinorino.

If tracking skills were translated to manning the watermelon slingshot, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Rangers/Yankees O 9.5 +100
    Kraken 2-1 -0.07u

figure up dildos in a bit. Dont get -105

thomorino

I'll say this much since it's been proven in the last few threads with Maxinorino.

If tracking skills were translated to manning the watermelon slingshot, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

Looks like coward KVB keeps having mental breakdowns, posting hundreds of times about me a day well I don't post in any of his threads. Still not one link to a post with an incorrect record.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Kraken 2-1 -0.07u

figure up dildos in a bit. Dont get -105
    Piece of shit crack head can't add - I'm up quite a bit after today.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Piece of shit crack head can't add - I'm up quite a bit after today.
    Wait, is Maxinorino criticizing someone for his tracking?

That's strange because if tracking skills were translated to a kid ice skating, this how Maxinorino would do...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

superb reaction to impending crash... he prob tensed up... tucked those arms up around his head as he was ejected and then landed nicely on his side using the momentum to send him into a mini roll

The Kraken

Calm down, REAtarD... I’ll figure your number in a bit, Im sure you’re up a small amount. i never said otherwise.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

This isn't some kind of internet beef you fool. I don't even pay attention to what lies you say about me, your just another BigDaddy.

This isn't trolling.

This is you getting clowned for fudging your numbers in nearly every thread you make.

That's it.

In fact, trying to claim you calling me names has anything to do with this is just another deflection, as if you lying about your record in every thread isn't the cause of all of this nonsense.

The only troll is you for attacking everyone who calls you out for it and continuing to lie about it.

Especially since if tracking skills were translated doing back flips off of goal posts then this is how you would do...

why the fukk would you not push back as you jumped up and backwards (not really though)... wonder if he smashed his forehead, nose, chin, neck or all of the above

The Kraken

Wait, is Maxinorino criticizing someone for his tracking?

That's strange because if tracking skills were translated to a kid ice skating, this how Maxinorino would do...

Im not even sure what he’s talking about, two of his plays were still ongoing and I didnt want to calculate his totals yet. Guy is so eager to see +5 u its next to his name he’s losing his mind

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    superb reaction to impending crash... he prob tensed up... tucked those arms up around his head as he was ejected and then landed nicely on his side using the momentum to send him into a mini roll
    Well there's no denying that once posters figure out that Maxinorino is fudging his numbers, and it all crashes, he reacts as any troll would, and he does it superbly.

Did you know that if tracking skills were translated to driving around in a white car then this is how Maxinorino would do?...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Did not read single post.

Siding Omar Moreno and you fukkers know I`m right.

Fukk off !

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

hang w/ Omar over BostonStrangler any day.

fags

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Pitt this isn't about taking sides. It's about the facts.

The fact is that if tracking skills were translated to keeping a smartphones safe and secure, this is how Maxinorino would do...

thomorino

Calling me a liar does you no good Maxinorino, because everyone knows that's not how I roll.

And you've shown that's how you roll.

If tracking skills were translated to backflips off of a swing, this is how Maxinorino would do...

Kvb the coward's mental breakdown continues, still not one link to a thread with an inaccurate record.

thomorino

I'm up at least 2 units after today

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Kvb the coward's mental breakdown continues, still not one link to a thread with an inaccurate record.
    We're way past that kiddo. That's already been done, and this thread is the result of that.

We know, you are an attention whore who got caught trying to impress people on the internet by hiding your plays in multiple threads and cheating on your tracking.

But your so busy caring so much about it that you just have to keep responding, which is cool, I guess, but at least try a different lie this time, since you care.

Your so busy caring to troll that if tracking skills were translated to a bear catching a fish, this is how you would do...

Go ahead Auntie Maxorino, say it.

Say it, sweetheart.

thomorino

I'm on Svitolina -3.5, Medvedev moneyline +106, Dimitrov +6.5, Monafils -2.5
    3-0 with monfils pending

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Well there's no denying that once posters figure out that Maxinorino is fudging his numbers, and it all crashes, he reacts as any troll would, and he does it superbly.

Did you know that if tracking skills were translated to driving around in a white car then this is how Maxinorino would do?...

always wondered why I hate the color white on cars ...

like how they crashed like that. but as soon as ppl approached they threw it into reverse and got the hell outta there quickly but still clipped the edge again

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    always wondered why I hate the color white on cars ...

like how they crashed like that. but as soon as ppl approached they threw it into reverse and got the hell outta there quickly but still clipped the edge again

All those people went from "Hey is he ok, let's help him" to "oh shit, he's trying to get away!" in a split second.

Also, in case you or anyone else was wondering, if tracking skills were translated to a kitten drinking milk out of a bowl, this how Maxinorino would do...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

lol you try and picture what Morino would look like. Video above probably pretty close to the real thing lol
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234567 ... Last