thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

All those people went from "Hey is he ok, let's help him" to "oh shit, he's trying to get away!" in a split second.

Also, in case you or anyone else was wondering, if tracking skills were translated to a kitten drinking milk out of a bowl, this how Maxinorino would do...

The coward in full breakdown mode now off his meds and unable to fine any posts with a wrong record so he keeps posting stupid videos no one cares about. Little kvb coward.

thomorino

This coward is now posting to me a hundred times a week - check yourself into an asylum you need to get back on the meds.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Auntie Maxine hasn't said it in a while, Maxinorino on tilt a bit here.

Perhaps that's because if tracking skills were translated to boogie boarding at the beach then this is how Maxinorino would do...

thomorino

Auntie Maxine hasn't said it in a while, Maxinorino on tilt a bit here.

Perhaps that's because if tracking skills were translated to boogie boarding at the beach then this is how Maxinorino would do...

The coward is up all night trying to defend his posting of plays no one can track, check into an asylum little guy.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Morino, your plays are impossible to keep track of. The whole reason you get the rep you have is because your plays were scattered about, you tried to say your record was x when it was really y, and then you went back and edited all the plays when Mike called you out.

Now everyone just assumes you're lying.

If I care to track KVB he makes it pretty easy. You, not so much. Please stop.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Morino, your plays are impossible to keep track of. The whole reason you get the rep you have is because your plays were scattered about, you tried to say your record was x when it was really y, and then you went back and edited all the plays when Mike called you out.

His reactions help support the fact that he's lying.

Attacking my tracking, that's his answer? He thinks these GIF's are me defending my tracking?

The truth is clear.

The truth is that if tracking skills were translated to posing for a nice lakeside picture with a lady, then this is how Maxinorino would do....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Exactly. They’re everywhere. He’s been kind enough to post them in here thus far but I still have no clue on price. Plus I know he’s not gonna keep up with posting them in here. I think he went 4-0 yesterday but Im not sure, and Im not sure if he posted plays elsewhere

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Exactly. They’re everywhere. He’s been kind enough to post them in here thus far but I still have no clue on price. Plus I know he’s not gonna keep up with posting them in here. I think he went 4-0 yesterday but Im not sure, and Im not sure if he posted plays elsewhere
    You'll never get a straight answer on price, sometimes "to win" isn't that, when he loses.

That's because if tracking skills were translated to tying off a boat, well there is no "if" here, we have actual footage of how Maxinorino did...

thomorino

The coward keeps going off and not taking his meds, kvb still needing help. A 2 year old could track my plays, my rep is fine it's just 3-4 trolls, most in this thread who are too dumb too keep up

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Maxinorino, you are no longer lying to us.

You are clearly lying to yourself at this point.

Probably best for your self esteem since if tracking skills were translated to big breasted blondes riding shopping carts in the streets, then this is how you would do...

thomorino

Every pick I have had an accurate record that's why kv b the coward can't link a single thread.

Kraken since I see you're a toddler I'll link each thread with my picks.

thomorino

Kvb off his meds posting hundreds of times a day to me.

thomorino

Bencic winner for the toddler in my us open thread

thomorino

2 team totals yesterday, for the toddler, 1 pushed , 1 lost, -1.24 units

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Every pick I have had an accurate record that's why kv b the coward can't link a single thread.

gauchojake already posted a link of you lying, then making excuses for it, in this very thread.

But we are past that, all the proof is done from other threads, that's why this thread exists.

I know you have to respond, you are trying to defend your e cred and honor while at the same time trying to inflate yourself to impress somebody.

But if all you can do is attack me, one of the straightest shooters in the Forum, then you essentially admit you are guilty.

I can't help but think that if you spent a little more energy trying to actually track, in the face of the Forum calling you out, then it wouldn't be the case that if tracking skills were translated to impressing girls on the beach, then this is how you would do...

thomorino

gauchojake already posted a link of you lying, then making excuses for it, in this very thread.

But we are past that, all the proof is done from other threads, that's why this thread exists.

I know you have to respond, you are trying to defend your e cred and honor while at the same time trying to inflate yourself to impress somebody.

But if all you can do is attack me, one of the straightest shooters in the Forum, then you essentially admit you are guilty.

I can't help but think that if you spent a little more energy trying to actually track, in the face of the Forum calling you out, then it wouldn't be the case that if tracking skills were translated to impressing girls on the beach, then this is how you would do...

You've fallen apart mentally since I called you a coward. Again my credibility is fine, why no one has found a single incorrect record in any threads. Those post cited did not have an incorrect record, it was an honest discussion of a 1 percent differnce, your done an dyouve been done for a while. Go bye bye.

I'm starting to think you are in an asylum posting with internet access an hour a day, you are posting to me hundreds of times a week. I don't go into your cowardly little hidden threads that no one can track, mine are front and center all with verified and accurate records - get lost.

thomorino

On a side note not that I care kvb the coward's mental breakdown is making tracking this thread difficult, the dumb shit seems to think posting lies hundreds of times makes them more likely to be true - part of his mental breakdown.

The Kraken

Thanks pops

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

On a side note not that I care kvb the coward's mental breakdown is making tracking this thread difficult, the dumb shit seems to think posting lies hundreds of times makes them more likely to be true - part of his mental breakdown.
    Here's another one Maxinorino's tactics to hide his fudged numbers and deflect when the Forum calls him out.

It's called projection. He is taking his own actions and trying to project them onto others.

It goes along with the one's where he gets called out for faking his records, then calls those brave posters names, then goes on to claim that they only called him out because he called them a name.

Just another tactic to hide why this thread is here, because many posters have posted links to his lying and incorrect numbers already, in other threads and this one too.

Just more evidence that if tracking skills were translated to high jumping, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

The Kraken

Actually no need to link, I’ll find them. I dont want you just linking winners

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks pops
    It's only a matter of time before he starts spewing plays everywhere, the "forgets" to put some plays here so he past posts the winning ones.

But the other plays he "forgot" to put here pre game, the one's that lose, you won't here about these.

This thread is a total bust if Maxinorino is relied upon for any part of the tracking, from posting the plays to adding them up.

He has no credibility and his posts about others shows he has even less integrity, he can have no part in the record keeping.

Obviously, because if tracking skills were translated to jumping a giant barrel coming down hill toward you, then this is how Auntie Maxinorino would do...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually no need to link, I’ll find them. I dont want you just linking winners
    I see we are on the same page here, Krackles.

It's good, because if tracking skills were translated to teeter tottering, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

thomorino

Kvb the coward's mental breakdown continues kraken given what atoddler you are I'll still link the threads.

We know kKvb can't link any threads since he's lying as usual.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

It's good, because if tracking skills were translated to teeter tottering, then this is how Maxinorino would do...

Great gif lol

The Kraken

Ya, 100%... Ive got my girl tonight so after she’s asleep I’ll figure out where he stands as of today

You see that JTS thread Its like the Bahamas over there, pure fukking chaos. I said one thing that I thought was over the top dripping with sarcasm and I nearly got dismembered ... Peeps on edge over there

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Ya, 100%... Ive got my girl tonight so after she’s asleep I’ll figure out where he stands as of today

You see that JTS thread Its like the Bahamas over there, pure fukking chaos. I said one thing that I thought was over the top dripping with sarcasm and I nearly got dismembered ... Peeps on edge over there

It's ugly in there that's for sure lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Nobody wants Morino around....guy is useless in everything at life

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Nobody wants Morino around....guy is useless in everything at life
    Fuk off

thomorino

Fuk off

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

moron-oh theme song:

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    moron-oh theme song:

Fuk off

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Not that I care what this broke dik think I've never been caught manipulating a single record or bet - which is why this douche bag will never link a single thread with any evidence - another lying troll.
    You're a total Gas Bag., say something else for Christ Sake.

The Kraken

Bears -3 -115
    Oak A’s -160

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    You're a total Gas Bag., say something else for Christ Sake.
    You're an annoying troll who posts at the level of a toddler - get lost

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

You're an annoying troll who posts at the level of a toddler - get lost
    Much better ! At least we got some different kind of material/rebuttal out of you finally, keep it coming DICK.

First ... 2345678 ... Last