vinnykal2323
    vinnykal2323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

we're gonna have to give him the nickname "Fats Sandusky"

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Oh good grief you guys are insane and completely taking things out of context....

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Oh good grief you guys are insane and completely taking things out of context....
    ah yeah sure we are the ones using stupid ass TALKING POINTS to excuse the disgusting behavior of a guy that trafficked hundreds of children

SICK FUKK, there are several pedo forums in the dark web, thats more your alley, they will embrace your philosophy there,

You are disgusting seriously.

MinnesotaFats

Rolling my eyes right now

Human sexuality has evolved over thousands of years and will continue to evolve for thousands more

Your 2019 point of view is going to be viewed as ridiculous in 100 years from now just as it would be view as ridiculous 100 years ago

That's the only argument I was making here. I'm not advocating for what Epstein did, I'm suggesting that we look at how human nature is legislated and what the rule of law is about it, in other countries and parts of the world, and understand its origins and values instead of a strict White Anglo point of view.

Your knee jerk reaction is over the top.... sex in general is not a crime, and laws about sex change- and vary, by culture, by religion, by race (interracial was illegal a generation ago), by sex act (sodomy illegal a generation ago), by orientation (illegal to be gay in half the world), etc....

What you view as "proper" today, someone could just as easy see as pedophilia in 20 years if the laws you abide by changed....even thou it's still just sex

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm not banging 16 year olds I'm only questioning why the current American POV on this topic is the prevailing one instead of a more comprehensive approach to history and interpretation of international views on this.....
    I get it, you’re being the contrarian, plaing devils advocate. It was also legal not that long ago to make niqqas sit in the back of the bus, drink out of their own fountain, get the absolute worst education in their own segregated schools. And every bit of it was wrong in the worst way, just like the statutory age of consent. So what if its 14, use you’re own judgement to know that is a kid and it is wrong regardless of the law that was decided by men wanting to fukk 14 year olds.

Stop using any countries law to legislate your morality. You know right from wrong, and when it comes to 14 year olds there is no need to play the “well if bot 14 then when” card.

I understand at some point it becomes extremely ambiguous, like a 17 year old the day before her 18th b-day. But 14?

If we’re not worried about morality why not fukk a farm animal? Lets legalize 6 year old boys and girls and all farm animals, because if not 6 then when? And if not a sheep, then what?
    Points Awarded:

vinnykal2323 gave The Kraken 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

HurryUpAndDrink

Rolling my eyes right now

Human sexuality has evolved over thousands of years and will continue to evolve for thousands more

Your 2019 point of view is going to be viewed as ridiculous in 100 years from now just as it would be view as ridiculous 100 years ago

That's the only argument I was making here. I'm not advocating for what Epstein did, I'm suggesting that we look at how human nature is legislated and what the rule of law is about it, in other countries and parts of the world, and understand its origins and values instead of a strict White Anglo point of view.

Your knee jerk reaction is over the top.... sex in general is not a crime, and laws about sex change- and vary, by culture, by religion, by race (interracial was illegal a generation ago), by sex act (sodomy illegal a generation ago), by orientation (illegal to be gay in half the world), etc....

What you view as "proper" today, someone could just as easy see as pedophilia in 20 years if the laws you abide by changed....even thou it's still just sex
    Over the top????? WE GET 1000s of sex tourists coming here to CR to fukk underage girls... I used to respect you, and now you say all this shit!!!?

You have properties in this country!!!!

Of course it makes my blood boil to hear you enabling this BULLSHIT over some new age pseudo philosophy

Countries with lower consent rates are that way exactly to excuse and enable abhorrent behavior.

THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE AN ENABLER JUSTIFYING THIS DEVIANCE IS BECAUSE YOU OR SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU INDULGES IN SEX WITH MINORS CURRENTLY OR RECENTLY, PERIOD.

vinnykal2323

Kraken just dropped the mic on Fats Sandusky's ass

all facts

MinnesotaFats

vinnykal2323

Fats i seriously wouldnt be surprised if you told us you were 45 years old with a 23 yr old wife who got married 9 years ago

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by vinnykal2323 View Post
    Fats, youre saying these 14 yr old girls knew what they were doing?
    yeah they were making a ton of money being whores. Of course, I live in the real word where I see teen moms daily, teens doing meth, teens doing coke, so i don't look at these people as innocent little angels. Especially in Miami. These girls are getting more sex than you most likely.

Not to mention 14 year old gangbangers shooting each other on the street. You think of those people as "kids" too? Cmon go into the real world. If you pull the trigger, you're an adult. You deal with adult consequences. Same thing with banging.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Protecting children goes against human nature?
    No, human nature is when you are able to physically reproduce, you reproduce and act like an adult. From the dawn of civilization to about 1930, it was common for 14-16 year olds to drop out of school, go to work, start families etc etc. Because there wasn't some nanny state to "protect" them. It was an attitude of "you're grown up now, go be an adult". And thats how people lived.

No one in this thread is talking about Epstein banging 8 year olds. These were HS whores. HS girls been fuckin forever. They even had more sex in the 60s than they do today, and nobody said a word about it.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

real world is very scary to these cucks

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Hey brokedick nonpro

Woody Allen called! He wants his pedophile philosophy back

COWARD, SCUM
    My avatar is a 17 year old (well she was 17 when she was in this picture, she's 20 or 21 now). If you wouldn't penetrate her, you are a fagggot. And judging by this thread, we have lot of faggggots here.

I'd rather talk to other men, than can appreciate a good looking WOMAN, than you two scared MeToo cucks. Go be overly sensitive and fake outrage somewhere else.

Adam Carrolla also agrees with me.

vinnykal2323

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    yeah they were making a ton of money being whores. Of course, I live in the real word where I see teen moms daily, teens doing meth, teens doing coke, so i don't look at these people as innocent little angels. Especially in Miami. These girls are getting more sex than you most likely.

Not to mention 14 year old gangbangers shooting each other on the street. You think of those people as "kids" too? Cmon go into the real world. If you pull the trigger, you're an adult. You deal with adult consequences. Same thing with banging.
    lol you dont know where im from kid miami aint shit compared to where im from growing up ive heard of 14 yr olds getting molested everyday difference between me and you is myself and anybody else in my area dont allow it ofcourse these kids will act like they know whats going on when a creep like you or Fats flashes money in front of their face as far as 14 year old gangbangers shooting at each other on the street yes thats been happening for 30 years its called survival keep acting like pedophilia is cool but someday its gonna catch up to ya

reigle9

so youre saying they werent already fukking and some asshole flashing money got them to be whores? lol, i want to live in a fantsasy world so bad

sure do wish youtube didnt whitewash the official "where have all the cowboys gone" vid

Plaza23

WE GET 1000s of sex tourists coming here to CR to fukk underage girls...
    It takes 2 people to fck, does it not? A teen whore, is a whore. She's willingly accepting $$$ to fck. She is making that decision. She is not a victim.

Some of you people I don't think have ever even read the Bible. You realize that Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, was by most accounts most likely 14 years old? That every king in the Bible (from Solomon, to David, to the Persian Kings) had full complete harems that were made up of only the most beautiful virgins. We're talking God's chosen men, had harems, of most likely teenage girls. Because again, up until 1930, nobody thought of teenage girls as anything other than baby makers.

Granted your azz will never let back into the US again, but if you take a walk down to the Mexico border, you'll see many many many 18-19 year old Mexican women carrying with them 2+ kids. How you think they got those kids? They were fckin. Nobody saw them as victims. Because they aren't.

Plaza23

14 year old gangbangers shooting at each other on the street yes thats been happening for 30 years its called survival
    So it's ok for a 14 year old to shoot someone, but they aren't old enough to decide on who they want to fck? Again, you'll not win this argument because your side is not based in logic, or reason.

vinnykal2323

So it's ok for a 14 year old to shoot someone, but they aren't old enough to decide on who they want to fck? Again, you'll not win this argument because your side is not based in logic, or reason.

lol 14 year old gangbangers in englewood chicago shooting at each other for survival is not compared to a 65 yr old billionare Jeffrey Epstein luring girls from a local middle school in manhattan ny to his house so he can trick them to have a massage then sex later on. thats not logic you sound retarded you fukking creep

vinnykal2323

to be honest im not sure why im even responding to you good riddance to you and Fats you guys are sick fukk creeps

Plaza23

lol 14 year old gangbangers in englewood chicago shooting at each other for survival is not compared to a 65 yr old billionare Jeffrey Epstein luring girls from a local middle school in manhattan ny to his house so he can trick them to have a massage then sex later on. thats not logic you sound retarded you fukking creep

There's no trick though. If a girl wants to give a massage for $200, or bang Prince Andrew for $15,000 and go ride in private jets, that is her decision to make. And she made it. She's not a victim.

What I'm saying is that why do you look at a 16 year old girl as a "child", but see these Englewood 14 year olds as thugs? I don't understand it. It's a line that doesn't make sense. If I see a 14 year old gang member kill 3 people, I'm sentencing that person to 40 years in prison. I'm not feeling sorry for them or thinking of them as a victim. Are you? They knew what they were doing when they picked up a gun and joined that life.

Same thing with the teenage whores. They knew what they were doing when they get into that life. They aren't victims.

Plaza23

to be honest im not sure why im even responding to you good riddance to you and Fats you guys are sick fukk creeps
    No, you guys are overly sensitive beta cucks. I thought we'd weeded you out of civilization with Trump's election, but unfortunately you been MeToo'ed into believing a lie.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No, human nature is when you are able to physically reproduce, you reproduce and act like an adult. From the dawn of civilization to about 1930, it was common for 14-16 year olds to drop out of school, go to work, start families etc etc. Because there wasn't some nanny state to "protect" them. It was an attitude of "you're grown up now, go be an adult". And thats how people lived.

No one in this thread is talking about Epstein banging 8 year olds. These were HS whores. HS girls been fuckin forever. They even had more sex in the 60s than they do today, and nobody said a word about it.
    This isn’t 1930 nor 1960. We did a lot of fukked up shit back then, and a lot of it was legal but now we see how fukked up it was. What they did then has no bearing on what we do today. One could only hope we are better versions of ourselves.

HS boys and girls having sex is one thing, getting paid by a 50 year old billionaire to have sex is another. He used his power, money and influence to manipulate children that were too young to know better. Just because they’re old enough to say yes to sex does not mean they’re matured enough to understand the consequences of saying yes, and just how badly they were manipulated. Thats part of being a child.

Stop justifying the fukking of children

HurryUpAndDrink

Someone said some pages ago this thread was to separate the sane from the insane

plot twist...

Separating the pedos from the regular joes

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

There's no trick though. If a girl wants to give a massage for $200, or bang Prince Andrew for $15,000 and go ride in private jets, that is her decision to make. And she made it. She's not a victim.

What I'm saying is that why do you look at a 16 year old girl as a "child", but see these Englewood 14 year olds as thugs? I don't understand it. It's a line that doesn't make sense. If I see a 14 year old gang member kill 3 people, I'm sentencing that person to 40 years in prison. I'm not feeling sorry for them or thinking of them as a victim. Are you? They knew what they were doing when they picked up a gun and joined that life.

Same thing with the teenage whores. They knew what they were doing when they get into that life. They aren't victims.
    from our discourse I knew you were a dumb ass. By law they aren't allowed to make decisions for themselves. You must have a micro penis to want to penetrate a child. I worked in many ghetto's (white and black) and some of those kids had to do whatever they could to survive. It is sad that this is the life they have to live. But to advocate sleeping with a child is gross. First of all it is sad that your id overwhelms your super ego. Take your ass to the philippines and see what happens if you are in the company of anyone under the age of 18 without an accompanying adult. They have the right view.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This isn’t 1930 nor 1960. We did a lot of fukked up shit back then, and a lot of it was legal but now we see how fukked up it was. What they did then has no bearing on what we do today. One could only hope we are better versions of ourselves.

HS boys and girls having sex is one thing, getting paid by a 50 year old billionaire to have sex is another. He used his power, money and influence to manipulate children that were too young to know better. Just because they’re old enough to say yes to sex does not mean they’re matured enough to understand the consequences of saying yes, and just how badly they were manipulated. Thats part of being a child.

Stop justifying the fukking of children
    thee is a sick fukk baseball player that trolled high schools for under aged girls

reigle9

Someone said some pages ago this thread was to separate the sane from the insane

plot twist...

Separating the pedos from the regular joes
    was also likely a cuck

someday you'll look back after you grow a backbone at how dumb and naive you sound with that statement

reigle9

if you agree with chico, you're auto-wrong lol

reigle9

end of story

"There's no trick though. If a girl wants to give a massage for $200, or bang Prince Andrew for $15,000 and go ride in private jets, that is her decision to make. And she made it. She's not a victim."

vinnykal2323

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    end of story

"There's no trick though. If a girl wants to give a massage for $200, or bang Prince Andrew for $15,000 and go ride in private jets, that is her decision to make. And she made it. She's not a victim."
    no trick? lol your a sick fukk thats 3 posters here that support pedophilia

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6967

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He won by 75,000 votes out of 150,000,000 votes. Everything is possible.
    there's absolutely no way all his campaigning and the fact he was a real threat to win to anyone with a brain could get him over the top. never!

i skipped 2012 because people were still clueless about Obama and the republicans had nobody

i didn't skip 2016 - but the russians paid my gambling debt off for my vote so I'm good with the outcome

reigle9

no trick? lol your a sick fukk thats 3 posters here that support pedophilia
    shocking that you don't understand the concept of literal 2nd grade contractions, you're definitely an impossible amount of lifetimes away of understanding my support of free will

let me just call you a retarded \*\*\*\*\*\* to make it easy for you

here, this will support your dipshit learned fake "opinion" of me

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    was also likely a cuck

someday you'll look back after you grow a backbone at how dumb and naive you sound with that statement
    Ah, this is awkward

Dude... I tolerated you cause you are semi funny... but I always knew you were a low IQ Cromagnon.

You are the missing link between Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens!

My point is, I tolerated you because of the occasional cheap humor... but to hear you saying "cuck this, cuck that" kinda gets old when you are defending a billionaire cuck that groomed little girls by sending his whore girlfriend to scout for girls with broken homes and $ problems.

Clearly you 3 assholes have a reason to be invested here peddling the "they were 14 year old whores, move on" narrative.

You are clearly a retard, and if this forum was an island, you 3 cucks would be floating on your way to shark infested waters.

I would bet each and everyone of you 3 have been with minors, sick fukks

reigle9

i'm really, really, really funny

it's on you if you don't get it

it's why only the cool kids are my friends

didnt read past that

reigle9