Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

Oops Killary did it again

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I bet she still has connections in the NY DOC from her time as a senator there. Easy game.

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I explicitly said I don't subscribe to the opinion people like Epstein should be able to bang 14 year olds scot free. However, because I had the audacity to say that there may be people in this world who are not pedophiles, but may have just made a fuked up mistake and shouldn't be labeled as one forever on a registry, some people on here would rather lay ad hominem attacks and blindly call people pedos then actually have a productive discussion.

There's a lot of people in-between who don't prey on little kids but for one reason or another made a dumb mistake (whether drunkingly taking a piss on a tree at a playground after leaving a bar at night or being 19 (23 in my buddy's case) and having sex with their 16 year old girlfriend and have the cops called because the girl's parents disapprove) and then have to be labeled for life as being on the same level as Epstein. Some of the laws have gotten far too draconian and because of it are making kids less safe because you're forcing LE to monitor one time Romeo and Juliet offenders who are otherwise not a threat when they would be better off watching monsters who prey on toddlers and little kids
    In Holland where I'm from we have whats called a "common sense clause". If the girl is 14 or 15, but looks older and has matured faster than other girls her age (READ: she has big ), puts on make-up every day and hangs out at the local night club every weekend, then someone within her age range wont be held liable if he slept with her. This is up to the discretion of the judge, if he feels he's predatory he will jail him, but if its somewhat consensual he wont be prosecuted.

I think thats a fair law: https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/netherlands

The Age of Consent in Netherlands is 16 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Netherlands are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Netherlands statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 16 out of wedlock. Close in age exemptions, at the descretion of the prosecution, exist for minors close in age in a relationship within ""social-ethical norms""(outside of these norms could be a group sex or even an unequal relationship, meaning that the offender was not in love with the victim)

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

as usual the credulous proles encircle the trojan horse which is used as a guise to form debate to further the deterioration of their wayward souls. youll be recognizing pedophiles as just another group before long. I reckon theyll have to add the p to lgbtq.
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-12-19 at 04:54 PM.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I love it when a rich man goes to jail and looking at a life sentence for horrible selfish crimes he or she committed!!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!

- not only do you take away their access to money and freedoms you lock them up in a cage like a animal..

Yes EPSTEIN committed suicide by choice.. I'm convinced. Living in jail for the rest of life is a far cry from sailing on your elite yacht on your free time and then now you are sitting in your cage in jail.

I always said the best way to punish a RICH man is take away his wealth, now to take away his freedom as well he'll be looking to check out!!!

That's LIFE fellas.. Karma is a bitch!!! You reap what you sow.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

These people are claiming the 14 year old "whores" weren't innocent and knew what they were doing

IS THAT FAIR TO THOSE POOR WOMEN?

Yes, quite fair. I used the example of 14 year old street thugs, who sell drugs, join gangs, shoot people, harass citizens. Happens every day in Chicago, Baltimore, any urban black city. I don’t see anyone claiming “they are just kids. They don’t know any better”. No, most citizens want those punks thrown in jail, and most if they catch a murder case are going to be tried as an adult.

These thugs are gang banging, getting girls pregnant, running the streets with no respect for anyone. They know right from wrong.

They know what they are doing when they join that life. Same thing for the 14 year old whores.

I don’t understand why a teen whore and a teen gang member should be thought of any differently.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    The age of consent is 15 years in my country. The same as the age of criminal responsibility.

If you are old enough to understand the consequenses of your actions and be sent to jail because of them, then you are also old enough to understand the consequenses of having sex.
    Bingo.

We have some morons in this thread that think a 14 year old knows what they are doing when they pick up a gun and kill someone (see 14 year olds being given life in prison), but they don’t know what they are doing when it comes to sex.

Makes no sense, but it’s the nanny state at work here trying to absolve people from personal responsibilities. Same reason an 18 year old isn’t responsible enough to consume alcohol, but is perfectly responsible enough to go off to war. The laws in this country when it comes to age/responsibility are absolutely retarded.

I blame liberals

Plaza23

Do all the soy boy beta cucks in this thread also believe teen boys who bang their hot teachers are also “victims”?

Just want to know how far your mental illness goes here.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Bingo.

We have some morons in this thread that think a 14 year old knows what they are doing when they pick up a gun and kill someone (see 14 year olds being given life in prison), but they don’t know what they are doing when it comes to sex.

Makes no sense, but it’s the nanny state at work here trying to absolve people from personal responsibilities. Same reason an 18 year old isn’t responsible enough to consume alcohol, but is perfectly responsible enough to go off to war. The laws in this country when it comes to age/responsibility are absolutely retarded.

I blame liberals
    Good stuff.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Yes EPSTEIN committed suicide by choice.. I'm convinced. Living in jail for the rest of life is a far cry from sailing on your elite yacht on your free time and then now you are sitting in your cage in jail.
    IDK according to accusers he had a lot of powerful people involved. Testimony and evidence against some of them would have been very valuable and may have even gotten him a deal for less than a life sentence or at least a comfortable country club life sentence somewhere.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Bingo.

I blame liberals
    I blame the parents when young kids go wrong.. It's a MAJOR responsibility to bring a life into this world, most people just don't get that!!

Beat em with a stick, set ground rules. Paddle them when they do wrong!!! If that doesn't work send em off boot camps.. Military schools.

Take away their cell phones and internet access. Their gaming machines. Parents need to be parents and not friends to their kids when they see them screwing up these days..

Kids will hate you for it early on in life then respect you and thank you for doing it when they become responsible adults..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-12-19 at 08:31 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

only guys that can't get grown up puzzy think it is alright to fuukk a 14 yr old. Otherwise they would still be jacking off. As someone that has lost a family friend to a pedo...brings back anger issues. Now i can understand why plaza thinks it is cool because that guy couldn't get laid in a whore house with a pocket full of money. Reigel showed a pic of him so he should be able to bang grown women. Minn has enough money that he doesn't have to worry.

chico2663

I only hope plaza does it so he can see what happens in the pen to pedos.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    IDK according to accusers he had a lot of powerful people involved. Testimony and evidence against some of them would have been very valuable and may have even gotten him a deal for less than a life sentence or at least a comfortable country club life sentence somewhere.
    clinton,barr,mr tesla and half of wall street are breathing a sigh of relief. Funny by taking away 1.8 billion from the pen fund trumpy bear gave clinton the biggest pass in his life.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Will signed 2 days before death leaving everything to mysterious estate. Some say he is living with the money somewhere now

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

This whole case just stinks

There was some chick allowed to spend hours alone w him in jail too

Weird

jtoler

drip...drip...drip

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

LET'S ask the decrepit, stinky, corrupt, seizin' whore herself.....

hey, hiLIARy, did you and bill have epstein clipped?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    LET'S ask the decrepit, stinky, corrupt, seizin' whore herself.....

hey, hiLIARy, did you and bill have epstein clipped?

JUST IN: The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to "Fox & Friends" in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals

DwightShrute

Famed pathologist Michael Baden says Jeffrey Epstein’s death was homicide
    New York City’s former chief medical examiner insisted Wednesday that Jeffrey Epstein’s death was a homicide. Forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden was hired by the pedophile’s brother…

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Funny how the media has totally buried this story. No coverage of anything on the big media outlets..lol
    I wonder why
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave Heltah Skeltah 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

jtoler

the dumb get dumber

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    the dumb get dumber
    Asleep like the two guards.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No suprise he was killed

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

Esco gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

DwightShrute