Login Search

Epstein found dead

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
jibby, quit claiming italian

even if you are, we hate you

nascar.......i dont fukkin lose \*\*\*\*\*\*
How can you win in Nascar? It's all luck, if the cars aren't working right your bet is toast.. If the Drivers aren't feeling it on that day your bet is even more toast.. If the pit crew are hung over and under performing your bet is toast again..

Teach me something I don't already know about NASCAR betting????

Do you have a real angle I don't know about? Maybe a system or legit theory on how to play and win? I'm all ears or eyes!!!..

If you say you are winning betting NASCAR then prove it!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-11-19 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
What is justice here???

The crime wouldn't even be a crime in many countries (14, 16 age of consent in many places and prostitution legal). It's an American centric view here but these girls knew what they were doing. They wanted the cash and the free trips, etc
after reading comments on this thread i cant believe some of the stuff i am seeing theres actually people that support pedophilia in this forum

fukking disgusting

Ok, for one thread its nice to see we can set our political differences aside and just call out the pedos

And here I thought the left and eight was running out of middle ground to agree on

Outed pedos on sbr

Ttrwarrior
Minny Fats (multiple threads)
Reigle9
Plaza

Probably more but thats all I can think of, 3 in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Ok, for one thread its nice to see we can set our political differences aside and just call out the pedos

And here I thought the left and eight was running out of middle ground to agree on

Outed pedos on sbr

Ttrwarrior
Reigle9
Plaza

Just hold your horses here!!!

Why is the American legal definition the rule of morality here?

If you can get married in Missouri at 16 is that immoral?

Less than 2 generations ago, particularly in SE USA it was common practice to wed 13, 14 yr olds....

In many latin American countries 16 is consensual

In some former Soviet block states 15 is considered marriage material

Many European countries legalize prostitution

I understand that the viewpoint is a contemporary understanding of US law and current ethics and cultural norms, HOWEVER, it is not the mandatory worldview on the subject.

It's difficult to completely sympathize with these girls when they have every advantage in the world over their international peers and choose to do this for money, fame, prestige, access, etc. At no point did any man put a gun to their heads.

This was an international sex club basically operating as thou international rules apply....and in NY they don't- NY law applies and that is what caught Epstein.

But keep this in mind....as late as 2002 14 was legal in Hawaii.

Laws change, what is illegal today can be illegal tomorrow and vice versa (pot, alcohol, etc). Just because American says "NO" doesn't mean the girls didn't say "YES"....there are millions of girls doing this professionally worldwide.

If it were my daughter yes I'd be outraged...my neighbor, damn right I'd frown upon it. But I'm not going to pass judgment on Epstein or his crew because there isn't any evidence of forced assault....no physical harm....nothing against anyone's will.

If this were in Amsterdamn there's no case....if it were 1919 and not 2019 there's no case, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Outed pedos on sbr

Ttrwarrior
Reigle9
Plaza

True, Fats has several strikes with this subject4

I'm appalled, a 16 girl IS A KID

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
True, Fats has several strikes with this subject4

I'm appalled, a 16 girl IS A KID
I'm not banging 16 year olds I'm only questioning why the current American POV on this topic is the prevailing one instead of a more comprehensive approach to history and interpretation of international views on this.....

I'm not banging 16 year olds I'm only questioning why the current American POV on this topic is the prevailing one instead of a more comprehensive approach to history and interpretation of international views on this.....
THATS EXACTLY WHAT PEDO APOLOGISTS SAY/ARGUMENT!!!!

Seriously man who do you think you are talking to here? Do you know how many pedophiles I have exposed in my short lived citizen journalist career? There's no discussion necessary, 18 years or older period!!!!!

Ive heard every excuse and every argument in the book, you have made similar comments lots of other times...

I would not trust you with any underage girl, PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
THATS EXACTLY WHAT PEDO APOLOGISTS SAY/ARGUMENT!!!!

Seriously man who do you think you are talking to here? Do you know how many pedophiles I have exposed in my short lived citizen journalist career? There's no discussion necessary, 18 years or older period!!!!!

Ive heard every excuse and every argument in the book, you have made similar comments lots of other times...

I would not trust you with any underage girl, PERIOD.
I think it's high handed

Like temperists during prohibition

Fanatic Christian's views of Mormons

Archeologists views of Mayan sacrifice

You can't pass judgment based on a law alone that has evolved in the US from 10/12/14/15/16/17/18 all in the last 100 years

If the law went to 21 tomorrow would you call a guy who bangs a 18 year old a pedophile? And don't think it can't...drinking was 19 now 21. 18 to 21 to smoke now in some places, .15 was legal now its .08...insurance from mom till 26 now.

These things change over time..... step down from the soap box and reevaluate. This is an international group with the Lolita fantasy, all willing participants. If the girls are legal (17 consent in NY) your opinion contradicts NY law. 30 states have 16 as consent....

Just hold your horses here!!!

Why is the American legal definition the rule of morality here?

If you can get married in Missouri at 16 is that immoral?

Less than 2 generations ago, particularly in SE USA it was common practice to wed 13, 14 yr olds....

In many latin American countries 16 is consensual

In some former Soviet block states 15 is considered marriage material

Many European countries legalize prostitution

I understand that the viewpoint is a contemporary understanding of US law and current ethics and cultural norms, HOWEVER, it is not the mandatory worldview on the subject.

It's difficult to completely sympathize with these girls when they have every advantage in the world over their international peers and choose to do this for money, fame, prestige, access, etc. At no point did any man put a gun to their heads.

This was an international sex club basically operating as thou international rules apply....and in NY they don't- NY law applies and that is what caught Epstein.

But keep this in mind....as late as 2002 14 was legal in Hawaii.

Laws change, what is illegal today can be illegal tomorrow and vice versa (pot, alcohol, etc). Just because American says "NO" doesn't mean the girls didn't say "YES"....there are millions of girls doing this professionally worldwide.

If it were my daughter yes I'd be outraged...my neighbor, damn right I'd frown upon it. But I'm not going to pass judgment on Epstein or his crew because there isn't any evidence of forced assault....no physical harm....nothing against anyone's will.

If this were in Amsterdamn there's no case....if it were 1919 and not 2019 there's no case, etc....
Fats you were one of the few people i respected on this forum cause your posts were very intelligent but i absolutely have no respect for you now that i see your view on this subject

you are one sick mother fukker