DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Anyone notice the dude in the red jacket on the right side of the tape, early on...

Hes wearing a rubber mask...

WTF
    I think he is Thanos?

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Would like to see a news update on this to see if they were ever identified and charged

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I would have pushed that penetrating oyster too and I would of had a fist ready for the first guy to eat. 1 down, 2 to go.

People who stood around and watched that are bitches.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

We all know bitches escalate things... but just walk away. Dude went up to the other dudes face... got right in his grill... and he didn't fight back. Dumbest move to push the girl.... and then all hell broke loose.

Just walk away... get in the cab/uber and go.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

dude was definitely SMACKED he didn't know who was in front of him girl knew it that's why she instigated the whole thing

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well it was white on white violence so you don't expect any compassion from Kraken.
    Why should I have compassion for a man that shoved a girl and escalated a benign event into a fight that ended with him getting ko’d? He had his chance to walk away, he could’ve pushed one of the guys or swung on them, but he picks a tiny little femal and shoves her, fukk him, he got what he had coming to him

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Why should I have compassion for a man that shoved a girl and escalated a benign event into a fight that ended with him getting ko’d? He had his chance to walk away, he could’ve pushed one of the guys or swung on them, but he picks a tiny little femal and shoves her, fukk him, he got what he had coming to him
    I couldn't disagree more.

Woman are intelligent, functional, capable human beings in a free society with their own agency to act.

She DOES NOT have some special status like a child, retard, elderly person and/or someone of disability.

If you want to walk up on someone and get aggro with someone 3 times your size, then you've made your choice.

We treat woman as these little shaking baby deers hiding in the forest after losing their momma and getting rained on.

Would I run up on someone 340lb Linebacker on the road getting buck? penetrate no. So my gender determines if that is stupid or not?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

The thing about the dude who pushed the girl is that if you watch the video you can clearly see a moment of sobriety and regret when he pushed her. He even extended his arms in a failed attempt to auto-correct. It's not like he was seeking to assault the woman. The beef was clearly between him and her man.

Nearly everyone in that video was an idiot, including the cameraman, but I didn't see any cause for anyone to lose brain function or even life over it. The girl is fine, she's not made of porcelain. The dude who his got his head kicked in may have been the biggest dumbfukk of them all, but he was subdued rather quickly... the excess shots were just guys thinking they had a free pass to assault someone.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The thing about the dude who pushed the girl is that if you watch the video you can clearly see a moment of sobriety and regret when he pushed her. He even extended his arms in a failed attempt to auto-correct. It's not like he was seeking to assault the woman.
    No offense but... where do you see forgiveness from him.... in literally 0.7 seconds?

Dude got mauled.

We've all been drunk... and we've all been in a situation similar to this. We all know the bitches at parties... and the bar etc. Stay clear... because you know she has a million friends to stick up for her. No matter if you think you can take the dude 1 on 1 or not.... it isn't going to be 1 on 1... so just walk away.

The Kraken

I agree with 100% of what you wrote, he did not deserve that, especially the kicks. Legally I believe those 3 guys would be held responsible for any damages he incurred.

With that said, I still don't feel bad for him. He initiated the physical contact and it was a domino effect after that. If you shove a girl in front of her boyfriend you should probably expect to get clocked, regardless if you’re regretful or not. Unfortunately, his boys were there and escalated it further.

Thats why I steer clear of the goofballs and knuckleheads.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Woman are intelligent, functional, capable human beings in a free society with their own agency to act.

She DOES NOT have some special status like a child, retard, elderly person and/or someone of disability.

If you want to walk up on someone and get aggro with someone 3 times your size, then you've made your choice.

We treat woman as these little shaking baby deers hiding in the forest after losing their momma and getting rained on.

Would I run up on someone 340lb Linebacker on the road getting buck? penetrate no. So my gender determines if that is stupid or not?
    I didn’t see her walk up on him. I saw her say something to him and he came back to her and chose to shove her. Wonder why he didnmt shove one of the guys when they were next to him?

I didn’t mean to imply women should get special treatment. I was trying to approach it from a more pragmatic standpoint in that if you’re on a crowded street at night and push a girl, expect to get jumped. Maybe its wrong in theory but in real life thats how its gonna go
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    No offense but... where do you see forgiveness from him.... in literally 0.7 seconds?

Dude got mauled.

We've all been drunk... and we've all been in a situation similar to this. We all know the bitches at parties... and the bar etc. Stay clear... because you know she has a million friends to stick up for her. No matter if you think you can take the dude 1 on 1 or not.... it isn't going to be 1 on 1... so just walk away.
    In an instant he knows what he did was a bad decision... The body language shows it. Yes, it was quick because he was mauled soon after. It doesn't absolve him but the two "white knights" taking multiple cheap shots when the drunk fukk was already unconscious was 1000x more cowardly than the drunk fukk's actions in the first place. And to Chaoz's point, you don't stand between two bucks in heat and then cry when you get touched.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

In an instant he knows what he did was a bad decision... The body language shows it. Yes, it was quick because he was mauled soon after. It doesn't absolve him but the two "white knights" taking multiple cheap shots when the drunk fukk was already unconscious was 1000x more cowardly than the drunk fukk's actions in the first place. And to Chaoz's point, you don't stand between two bucks in heat and then cry when you get touched.
    Yeah I get Chaoz point, women need to realize there are some savages out there, that said, I didnt really see her being that nasty with him for him to shove her... he should have been a man and taking his rage out on the guy,

I have been in situations like that, even worse where the woman put her hands on me, and I never harmed her, I dragged her boy out of the car and handled it with him. (tiny Mexican skinny guy, knocked down bleeding in 10 seconds and it was over).

The chick stood with him yelling at me while I took a couple of key bumps after delivering justice.

You dont hit/touch a woman with full force unless she's an immediate threat to you or a loved one, thats my philosophy.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Yeah I get Chaoz point, women need to realize there are some savages out there, that said, I didnt really see her being that nasty with him for him to shove her... he should have been a man and taking his rage out on the guy,

I have been in situations like that, even worse where the woman put her hands on me, and I never harmed her, I dragged her boy out of the car and handled it with him. (tiny Mexican skinny guy, knocked down bleeding in 10 seconds and it was over).

The chick stood with him yelling at me while I took a couple of key bumps after delivering justice.

You dont hit/touch a woman with full force unless she's an immediate threat to you or a loved one, thats my philosophy.
    Same here, just couldn’t do it.

I’ve realized over the years its pretty easy to avoid those situations altogether though, just walk away. Its just not worth it to stay and fight, either I get seriously hurt and lose a ton of money by not working, or I seriously hurt someone and get charged with assault, and will probably be sued and lose.

I got a kid now, I’m only throwing if I absolutely have to

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I’ve realized over the years its pretty easy to avoid those situations altogether though, just walk away. Its just not worth it to stay and fight, either I get seriously hurt and lose a ton of money by not working, or I seriously hurt someone and get charged with assault, and will probably be sued and lose.

That changes everything period. Thats the priority, provide and lead by example... but yeah sometime is best to just walk way

If its a recurring with someone you see often or in neighborhood, wait for the best time to attack and dont act in a rush

thechaoz

I didn’t see her walk up on him. I saw her say something to him and he came back to her and chose to shove her. Wonder why he didnmt shove one of the guys when they were next to him?

I didn’t mean to imply women should get special treatment. I was trying to approach it from a more pragmatic standpoint in that if you’re on a crowded street at night and push a girl, expect to get jumped. Maybe its wrong in theory but in real life thats how its gonna go
    True, wrong in theory but bros gunna bro because they think ganging up on some guy is going to let them enter her Vag, when really they are already beta orbiters and would of been hitting it in the Subaru an hour ago in the alley if she was really down.

thechaoz

I've seen sly bitches run up on people like that and pull little blades or knives.

I don't give a penetrate what's between your legs, you roll up like that and I'm sending you to the international space station uppercut style.

A lot of times these are hog woman and outweight me and could get me in a bind. This video isn't the best example
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave thechaoz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Anyone notice the dude in the red jacket on the right side of the tape, early on...

Hes wearing a rubber mask...

WTF
    jeans with holes(not from natural wear)...

track pants that are too short...

skinny jeans...

guy in a rubber mask...

guy vaping...

Hollywood blvd seems like a living nightmare...freak show...those people think they are cool too(delusional)...if hell exists, that it...id rather wear a loincloth and live in the jungle and eat bugs...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    jeans with holes(not from natural wear)...

track pants that are too short...

skinny jeans...

guy in a rubber mask...

guy vaping...

Hollywood blvd seems like a living nightmare...freak show...those people think they are cool too(delusional)...if hell exists, that it...id rather wear a loincloth and live in the jungle and eat bugs...
    Get all kinds of characters show up on the Hollywood walk of stars. I stay clear of that part of Hollywierd.. Get alot of tourists. Freaks come out for sure over there though especially at night..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

title was confusing, not sure if it was the guy, or the girl's holes, who was/were destroyed after the incident.....

if the latter, I know just the guy who can destroy holes if I'm not available......

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

She instigated the whole thing and nothing will happen to her. I hope the 3 "tough guys" end up in jail for assault.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Any nudes of the girl?
    Lol

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I enjoyed this post

Especially the shaking baby deer part, great imagery

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

I'm an OLD guy, grew up on the streets of LA....dude got exactly what he deserved!!

Yeah 3 on1 is a litte shitty BUT he had his chance to walk away....

JUSTICE DEALT!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I went to Hollywood a few years ago my first time in LA, biggest disappointment ever, thankfully it was during the day.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Solid post.. I concur in a sense.. Still you can't go beating on stupid little chicks that get in your grill yelling, you can always walk away.. Now if a girl starts hitting and slapping you in the face for no reason perhaps that's grounds to push or slap the shit out of her to make her stop..

Fine line there.. I'm never in favor of putting my hands on a chick and would avoid doing that at all costs in a public situation..

brooks85

and that was your first mistake. First you knock that oyster down then kick her boyfriends ass. That way everyone learns a lesson.

The way you did it only exacerbates the problem with these stupid bitches.

girls are not special. They are oysters and should be treated as such. It's 2019, give them what they want; equal treatment. Be a man.

one of the best moments of my life is when someone drilled me right in my spine, hurt like fuk. I turned around and some bitch standing there like she knew me even though I had never seen her or her friends in my life. I kicked that penetrating oyster right in the chest and no one did shit about it. That was almost 20 years ago now, I was ahead of the times as usual.

bitches deserve to be hit but it takes a real man to do it.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-25-19 at 01:15 PM.

brooks85

you couldn't hit anyone because you're on record as a cowardly little bitch. Try to keep up.

you are going to raise a stupid fuking oyster just like the one in this video and you can rest assured when that little oyster touches my son he is going wreck her and thanks to stupid little oysters like you he won't do any time.

You got what you wished for you stupid beta-male.

brooks85

and really guy shouldn't have pushed her. He should have grabbed her, threw her into the street then he would have be more prepared for the bitches who tried to defend that oyster. Gotta be smart about it.

streets of LA known for being full of bitches. That's why midwest is far better.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Street justice!!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    lol that just made my day
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Now there's a guy ^^^ who took notes when the Texas Tornado was in the ring!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and that was your first mistake. First you knock that oyster down then kick her boyfriends ass. That way everyone learns a lesson.

The way you did it only exacerbates the problem with these stupid bitches.

girls are not special. They are oysters and should be treated as such. It's 2019, give them what they want; equal treatment. Be a man.

one of the best moments of my life is when someone drilled me right in my spine, hurt like fuk. I turned around and some bitch standing there like she knew me even though I had never seen her or her friends in my life. I kicked that penetrating oyster right in the chest and no one did shit about it. That was almost 20 years ago now, I was ahead of the times as usual.

bitches deserve to be hit but it takes a real man to do it.
    This is true,I mean dont we always get hell for trying to treat women like the fairer sex. They cant have it both ways,either they want to be treated that way or they dont.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-25-19 at 06:44 PM.

The Kraken

You guys crack me up

Not putting women on a pedestal doesn’t mean treating them like shit

I can only imagine some of you out in the real world. If you’re ever in a position to have to punch a woman you’re probably doing life wrong

First 12345 Last