Originally posted on 05/24/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
I couldn't disagree more.

Woman are intelligent, functional, capable human beings in a free society with their own agency to act.

She DOES NOT have some special status like a child, retard, elderly person and/or someone of disability.

If you want to walk up on someone and get aggro with someone 3 times your size, then you've made your choice.

We treat woman as these little shaking baby deers hiding in the forest after losing their momma and getting rained on.

Would I run up on someone 340lb Linebacker on the road getting buck? penetrate no. So my gender determines if that is stupid or not?
I didn’t see her walk up on him. I saw her say something to him and he came back to her and chose to shove her. Wonder why he didnmt shove one of the guys when they were next to him?

I didn’t mean to imply women should get special treatment. I was trying to approach it from a more pragmatic standpoint in that if you’re on a crowded street at night and push a girl, expect to get jumped. Maybe its wrong in theory but in real life thats how its gonna go