packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    For sure. Been that idiot one too many times. Grew out of that long ago though. Embarrassing to look back and think about the dumb shit I did when out at the bar. Been the guy getting kicked while he was down too. Don’t remember it but I probably ran my mouth and deserved a beating. It actually saved me later since I shat myself. Long story.
    Yeah its so easy to get caught up in something, that ends up turning ugly. You live and learn eh.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    Whoever pays that fat security guard might want to re-evaluate if he's worth it.
    its on the sidewalk. dude makes $8 an hour. we need less security guards who think they are on the delta force not more.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

The dude filming needs to be euthanized

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    The dude filming needs to be euthanized
    I still don't understand why everyone is so negative about the camera guy?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Guys, it's written on the first page of the Bible--women are trouble.
    This

WTF is that girl doing bowing up to that guy? Game of Thrones is fiction ya hoe.

I was shocked the parties were all white american. Would have bet a big figure at least some were Russian or something. Oh and LA seems like a shithole. Shout out to Jose Feliciano and Calvin Klein briefs

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    They were all looking for trouble, and they all found it. Dont feel bad for any of them
    This is an alarming post from a nurse

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This is an alarming post from a nurse
    Well it was white on white violence so you don't expect any compassion from Kraken.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Some of you are no better than those 3 punks who beat him up. So what if he pushed the girl? It was just a push and you can see on the video that he had regret right away once he pushed her. Since when someone should be murdered for just pushing a drunk bitch? And I will never understand head stomping someone when that person is already unconscious. Also have to love the crowd. Just standing around and watching. Nobody even checked if the guy is fine. I hope those punks end up in jail for many years.
    Last edited by Outsider626; 05-23-19 at 02:07 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    People need to stay out of strangers business. Unless its some old lady getting mugged,thats abit diffrent.
    If I see a dude put his hands on a chick like that I would lay him out too, def attempt a few 50 yard fgs into his ribs for good measure. Make dude think twice before putting his hands on a lady again. You would stand and watch?

Years ago in my crazy days I was bowling w a friend of mine and there was this couple next to us. Group of wigger ass wanna be thugs starts saying bunch of rude shit to the girl. I let it go on for few minutes, figuring her date would be a man and put a end to it. He didn’t, and it was starting to really interrupt my bowling which I took serious back then. So I asked girl if she knew these mfers, she said no so I told this mob of bitches it time to leave the lady alone or I’m gonna check their mfin hearts. Ring leader thought he had strength in numbers so said something that made me flip my lid! Walked right up on him, dumb Mfer musta thought I was worried bout gettin jumped and stood there cocky as I got close enough to turn a elbow right across his jaw and lay him out. His little group maybe thought bout jumping but my partner had his pistol out by then, lol ( I never carried a gun but I knew he did!!!). Told his crew get him the fukk outta here unless any the rest wanted to go one on one in parking lot.. they left and I got back to my game!!! Bowling alley ppl and the girl both thanked me. Told girl no worries, I woulda stopped it sooner but didn’t wanna upstage ur date. I prob coulda took her home! Lol

I make shit my business when some punk mfers treating obviously weaker, decent ppl not looking for trouble in rude disrespectful way. You wanna act a fool be a man and start shit w the type mfers that don’t give a fukk, not going around picking on weaker passive types that don’t want any trouble., Me and my friends will always be their huckleberry. I wish a Mfer would try me, which prob why that almost never happens!!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    Some of you are no better than those 3 punks who beat him up. So what if he pushed the girl? It was just a push and you can see on the video that he had regret right away once he pushed her. Since when someone should be murdered for just pushing a drunk bitch? And I will never understand head stomping someone when that person is already unconscious. Also have to love the crowd. Just standing around and watching. Nobody even checked if the guy is fine. I hope those punks end up in jail for many years.
    Put your hands on a chick get what you deserve. I would’nt need 2 other dudes to jump in but I’d have damn sure put him on the ground. Guarantee not 1st time he put his hands on a lady, maybe that ass whipping will make him think twice before doing it again. They better charge him for assault if they charge the dudes who taught him some manners.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If I see a dude put his hands on a chick like that I would lay him out too, def attempt a few 50 yard fgs into his ribs for good measure. Make dude think twice before putting his hands on a lady again. You would stand and watch?

Years ago in my crazy days I was bowling w a friend of mine and there was this couple next to us. Group of wigger ass wanna be thugs starts saying bunch of rude shit to the girl. I let it go on for few minutes, figuring her date would be a man and put a end to it. He didn’t, and it was starting to really interrupt my bowling which I took serious back then. So I asked girl if she knew these mfers, she said no so I told this mob of bitches it time to leave the lady alone or I’m gonna check their mfin hearts. Ring leader thought he had strength in numbers so said something that made me flip my lid! Walked right up on him, dumb Mfer musta thought I was worried bout gettin jumped and stood there cocky as I got close enough to turn a elbow right across his jaw and lay him out. His little group maybe thought bout jumping but my partner had his pistol out by then, lol ( I never carried a gun but I knew he did!!!). Told his crew get him the fukk outta here unless any the rest wanted to go one on one in parking lot.. they left and I got back to my game!!! Bowling alley ppl and the girl both thanked me. Told girl no worries, I woulda stopped it sooner but didn’t wanna upstage ur date. I prob coulda took her home! Lol

I make shit my business when some punk mfers treating obviously weaker, decent ppl not looking for trouble in rude disrespectful way. You wanna act a fool be a man and start shit w the type mfers that don’t give a fukk, not going around picking on weaker passive types that don’t want any trouble., Me and my friends will always be their huckleberry. I wish a Mfer would try me, which prob why that almost never happens!!! Lol
    Yeah and alot of the time,the girl will end up blaming you for it,shell normally always end up siding with the bf. Youve been around the block bud, getting in between strangers business, normally ends up blowing back in your face.

People are f@cking crazy.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

you realize the girl in that video is the same as the guy you knocked out. shes talking shit to a guy because she feels safe with 3 friends backing her up. only difference is he didnt have some guy with a gun to back him up and got ganked.

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Put your hands on a chick get what you deserve. I would’nt need 2 other dudes to jump in but I’d have damn sure put him on the ground. Guarantee not 1st time he put his hands on a lady, maybe that ass whipping will make him think twice before doing it again. They better charge him for assault if they charge the dudes who taught him some manners.
    There is a difference between putting him on the ground and head stomping when he is already unconscious. Thats the best way to send someone in Vegetative state or even kill. They went overboard. Would you jump on someone's head?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah and alot of the time,the girl will end up blaming you for it. Youve been around the block bud, getting in between strangers business, normally ends up blowing back in your face.
    This girl was incredibly appreciative, these punk bitches were saying all kinds of foul shit to her. I wasn’t gonna stand around and let it go on, plus as I mentioned it was pissing me off enough to start messing w my game!! I told her sorry I couldn’t let it go on, I woulda stopped sooner but figured her date would man up. Lol. Doubt he got laid. I’ll be damned if im gonna let some punk wiggers have some poor girl about to break down in tears while I’m in a position to shut it down. Imo it everyone’s business to prevent shit like that. If you turn your head the other way you part of the problem.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    There is a difference between putting him on the ground and head stomping when he is already unconscious. Thats the best way to send someone in Vegetative state or even kill. They went overboard. Would you jump on someone's head?
    No. I’ve been known to try and kick a 50 yard fg into their ribs but for most part just looking to make it painful not kill a Mfer.. I had my head stomped once in a got jumped situation, luckily it was on a rocky beach so the ground had a lot of give, still wasn’t any fun tho and I was frying liquid acid, so didn’t really hurt but for hours thought my eardrum was blown all tripping couldn’t figure out if I could hear!! Lol., I’m not down w the 3 on1 no matter the reason. Only time I’ve been involved in those I was the 1. Lol

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Where the penetrate do you find this shit lol? Kicking a guy in the head when hes already down and temporarily immobilized is a real scummy thing to do. They are lucky that the security guy is a fcking retard and this guy didnt end up in a coma. Could be in some serious trouble.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Banker, you're painting a picture of some poor, little innocent damsel in distress when she was clearly escalating a situation between a couple of drunk bros. I'm not saying she deserved to be pushed but it's pretty stupid and antagonistic to position yourself directly in the line of fire when emotions are high, and then fan the flames with insults. She knew she could get away with it because of the privilege of being a woman.

She was standing in between the two of them like an idiot human shield and got pushed. Again, not called for, but neither were her actions that led to it. The guy, drunk and adrenalized, responded with a push, not a punch to the dome or anything crazy like that. Hell she didn't even hit the ground. It warranted retaliation but not in the form of three guys curb stomping him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Banker, you're painting a picture of some poor, little innocent damsel in distress when she was clearly escalating a situation between a couple of drunk bros. I'm not saying she deserved to be pushed but it's pretty stupid and antagonistic to stand directing in the line of fire when emotions are high. She knew she could get away with it because of the privilege of being a woman.

She was standing in between the two of them like an idiot human shield and got pushed. Again, not called for, but neither were her actions that led to it. The guy, drunk and adrenalized, responded with a push, not a punch to the dome or anything crazy like that. Hell she didn't even hit the ground. It warranted retaliation but not in the form of three guys curb stomping him.
    Yea you right, my situation was much different. That said I’ve had few instances w loud mouth get in my face oysters. Their punk boyfriends wouldn’t even come outside so I could beat their asses for not checking these ho’s asses. They followed us out mouthing all the way, my ex wife and her sister made me so mad they didn’t punch those bitches. Took everything I had not to slap the bitches and throw my girl on top of them like she did it!! Lol. But ya know what, I didn’t cause as much these dumb broads were begging for it real men don’t put their hands on ladies.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Yeah you shouldn't be pushing a girl like that unless its onto a soft mattress and shes like it rough. If that scene paints a good picture of what LA is like with people just laughing in the background after something like that I have no interest what so ever.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All 3 will get time

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Think of the damage they could have done if they tied their shoes.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Yeah you shouldn't be pushing a girl like that unless its onto a soft mattress and shes like it rough. If that scene paints a good picture of what LA is like with people just laughing in the background after something like that I have no interest what so ever.
    +1 this all day

bunch of entitled fukks...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

bunch of fukkin baboons

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All 3 will get time
    As they should.

One or 2 punches wouldve been enough, but not like 20 of them. Clearly assault
    Last edited by Esco; 05-23-19 at 10:35 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Dude was out control and asking for it. I love seeing loud mouths get knocked out. Those 3 dudes are total hero's in my book..

Justice served..

Dude did get pounded though, soccer ball kicks to the head when already knocked out are very dangerous. He got up though, swelling on the brain later is a possibility from that. Maybe that will teach him a lesson.

Niggga dead.. lol...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    As they should.

One or 2 punches wouldve been enough, but not like 20 of them. Clearly assault
    The head stomping against the concrete could bring attempted murder charges.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is still one of the better knock out street gifs..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

dlowilly

Dude in the purple shirt at 1:07

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Not a fan of kicking a man while he’s down.
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    That is the theme of SBR though
    Really hope you aren't referring to yourself after you were exposed

You skipped around this forum acting like nothing happened creating the same old threads with the same old spreadsheets and even deleted them when they got too bad

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

1:53-1:55

"Not the e-bikes! Not the e-bikes!"
    Last edited by Baraldsson; 05-23-19 at 01:19 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Not the e-bikes!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Esco

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That’s an assault

They are fukked
    Oh good. Let's protect the little waif that thought she could get into a guys face 3x her size. They are just buff social justice warriors.

There are ******. The response did not match his force.

She might have a scratch on her butt.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dude was out control and asking for it. I love seeing loud mouths get knocked out. Those 3 dudes are total hero's in my book..

Justice served..

Dude did get pounded though, soccer ball kicks to the head when already knocked out are very dangerous. He got up though, swelling on the brain later is a possibility from that. Maybe that will teach him a lesson.

Niggga dead.. lol...
    Oh you're one of them ok.

So if we want all equal sexes, equal rights, feminist want to be the same as a man.

Then if you step up to a man and try to start a fight, well, let em fight it out.

These fuggin cucks trying to be a hero for pussy. She won't penetrate any of them anyway, which is why they are little hovering betas trying to protect her glory.

He shoved her...wooow...shoved....when she was coming at him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Oh you're one of them ok.

So if we want all equal sexes, equal rights, feminist want to be the same as a man.

Then if you step up to a man and try to start a fight, well, let em fight it out.

These fuggin cucks trying to be a hero for pussy. She won't penetrate any of them anyway, which is why they are little hovering betas trying to protect her glory.

He shoved her...wooow...shoved....when she was coming at him.
    You obviously didn't watch the video, he was getting in the face of the other guy, then pushed that little girl hard like a man.. I would have dropped him too.. He was out of control and deserved a beat down.

Those 3 guys are hero's in my book!!

I can't tell you many times in my life I've come across loud mouth instigators trying to mess with innocent people minding their own business in public or public places.. I hate it!!! I've had to hold myself back at times.. Usually drunks.. There's been a few big women to.. I just walk away as I don't want to go to jail for cold cocking some idiot and breaking his face...

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Anyone notice the dude in the red jacket on the right side of the tape, early on...

Hes wearing a rubber mask...

WTF

First 12345 Last