bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

viterd is fight4freedom

So we all know when vitterd showed up out of nowhere, it was 24/7 political hate posts from day 1, about 50 or so a day... every day since it showed up.

Checking vitterds last post on 2-15 was about 10:30 central time. An hour later, fight4freedom shows up and over the next 20 hours makes 40ish of the dumbest posts from someone desperately trying to look republican. Unfortunately it reeks of vitterds liberal hate.

During this time vittered is nowhere to be found until finally reappearing just a short time ago when fight4freedom has finished posting.

Nice try clown.

SBR let's clean up this mess. I thought SBR didn't allow ghosts. Especially hate ridden ones.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    So we all know when vitterd showed up out of nowhere, it was 24/7 political hate posts from day 1, about 50 or so a day... every day since it showed up.

Checking vitterds last post on 2-15 was about 10:30 central time. An hour later, fight4freedom shows up and over the next 20 hours makes 40ish of the dumbest posts from someone desperately trying to look republican. Unfortunately it reeks of vitterds liberal hate.

During this time vittered is nowhere to be found until finally reappearing just a short time ago when fight4freedom has finished posting.

Nice try clown.

SBR let's clean up this mess. I thought SBR didn't allow ghosts. Especially hate ridden ones.
    I think the old man has nodded off with drool dripping past his dentures and onto his bib. He's not worth your time, he just makes shit up and every rational person on this site knows it

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I'm doubtful he can get out of his character and into a non TDS one.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Nice try clown.

or maybe the fight man is real, I questioned him and he made some points that I don't believe V would have made concerning a specific denomination of Protestantism. However, my first thought was this could be a liberal attempting to make fun of conservatives, but on further review, nope I simply think he is real and just another crazy far right nut.

there are a ton of you guys and you come in all flavors, some of you make sense, many of you are idiots, and some of you are completely crazy, and let us not forget the very few who take up arms and kill. All right wing nuts.
    Last edited by dante1; 02-17-19 at 01:34 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    or maybe the fight man is real, I questioned him and he made some points that I don't believe V would have made concerning a specific denomination of Protestantism. However, my first thought was this could be a liberal attempting to make fun of conservatives, but on further review, nope I simply think he is real and just another crazy far right nut.

there are a ton of you guys and you come in all flavors, some of you make sense, many of you are idiots, and some of you are completely crazy, and let us not forget the very few who take up arms and kill. All right wing nuts.
    Dante the voice of reason

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    I think the old man has nodded off with drool dripping past his dentures and onto his bib. He's not worth your time, he just makes shit up and every rational person on this site knows iti
    Really. I mean really

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

This^^

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    I think the old man has nodded off with drool dripping past his dentures and onto his bib. He's not worth your time, he just makes shit up and every rational person on this site knows it
    45 is old. Lmao!!! Tell Brady!!!

You post about me no matter what. You’re 34.....find some pussy you loser.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Nice try clown.

Another sbr detective that doesn’t have a clue. Where do you people come up with this nonsense.

One name....always and forever. I’m not Dustyy and jt315 that change names to hide.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Another sbr detective that doesn’t have a clue. Where do you people come up with this nonsense.

One name....always and forever. I’m not Dustyy and jt315 that change names to hide.
    not one person in their right minds believes you and that ahole are the same person.. the crazies on the right, even those crazy bastards know that this man is a far right crazy. they don't like the fact that he and they are one in the same, they want to get as far away from that clown as possible. so strategy number one is blaming the liberals.

actually, at first glance I thought it might be possible, some liberal is goofing on the forum, attempting to make the conservatives look as stupid as they truly are. but no, after I got him to write a mini bio I knew he was for real. He is a complete lunatic and the conservatives attempt to distance themselves, hey what about that King guy. lol . How about A Jones, how about half of Fox.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

oh and one more how about DT, why do only a handful of conservatives tell the truth and back away from that asshole. You know why, of course you know why. Money, their job, and party before country.

Just bought my little grandson a placard with all the presidents on, I will give him a letter with that gift and tell him to open it up when he is 30 years old--it will say Donald Trump will be noted in history books as the worst president ever and he will hold that spot forever and forever.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dante the voice of reason

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    dwightie, should we try another easy math test, this time third grade, what do you say?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

always a big mouth until you ask him to do a simple task, then nothing. he is embarrassed, he is an idiot and doesn't like it. he wants to pretend, he wants you to think he has a clue. the man cannot do grade school math.

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

got your attention how about four easy fractions. what do you think?

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

dwightie here we go

Add . 1/2 . + . 1/3 + 1/6

Subt . 2/9 from 18/27

this is the end of 3rd grade Dwighie--go ahead.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

change you answers to decimals.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

dante1,

By the time Trump is finished exposing the lefto-facists, America will enjoy another 30 years of greatness.

The only reason why Trump was placed in the position of '' COMMANDER IN CHIEF '', was to fix the last 24 years of disasterous leadership America had to endure........

Keep listening to Rachel Maddow and the rest of the neurotic and sociopathic CNN '' non reporters ''... You will continue to be totally ignorant of the truth......
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1 gave slewfan 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon gave slewfan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

guys ask your 10 or 11-year-old child or grandchild to do this math, in 45 seconds when they are finished realize that when you communicate with this idiot (dwightie) he can't do that math.

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    dante1,

By the time Trump is finished exposing the lefto-facists, America will enjoy another 30 years of greatness.

The only reason why Trump was placed in the position of '' COMMANDER IN CHIEF '', was to fix the last 24 years of disasterous leadership America had to endure........

Keep listening to Rachel Maddow and the rest of the neurotic and sociopathic CNN '' non reporters ''... You will continue to be totally ignorant of the truth......
    okay thanks

but it has nothing to do with the task I have at hand.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

still, no answer dwightie, guess what this would have been finished by 3rd or 4th-grade kids in less than one minute. so why do you get angry when I claim you didn't finish middle school. you didn't get close to finishing middle school.

next time I will give you a second-grade math quiz.

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

2nd grade next time my friend, I will prove to this entire forum how stupid you really are.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

then I will ask you to give us a report on that book you loved? and you will reply with nothing

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I love you dwightie (brotherly love) you make my day. laughter is the best medicine.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

I love you dwightie (brotherly love) you make my day. laughter is the best medicine.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

dante1.

What makes you think your task has anything to do with anything...?.... Still does not change the facts.... Trump is Potus and the dumbokrauts don't know what to do about it....

TRUTH BE TOLD

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    dante1.

What makes you think your task has anything to do with anything...?.... Still does not change the facts.... Trump is Potus and the dumbokrauts don't know what to do about it....

TRUTH BE TOLD

I am a little confused. Trump is president, I don't argue that point. The truth has been told, DT is president, and I am thrilled. 100% thrilled but it might be a different reason than why you are thrilled.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

on a totally other subject and I don't want to produce a new thread, but I think this is interesting.

NBC news tonight reported a story concerning helping kids discern real news from not so real news on social media. Fake news from major media outlets is fake, there is no such thing. I have proved that by the countless number of times I asked the crazies to produce this fake news in large numbers, even produce it in small numbers. They failed every time or produced their own fake news.

But, social media is another story, there you can find fake news constantly. These kids were being interviewed about this problem and the answers they provided lifted my heart. One girl said when I read something I am not sure about I type that same headline into google and see if the W Post or the NY Times is supporting that story, if not I know it is fake. Two great things, these kids realize fake news on social media is real and they trust mainstream media--as they should. Two positives my friends.

You know when Russia was floating all the BS on these social media sites and that is no longer debatable that happened and it just so happened that Russia favored DT. We all know this. But, let me tell you something and I mean this from the bottom of my heart if China decided in 2020 to do the same crap but this time for the D's, I personally would be very angry, not happy. I certainly don't want my country being influenced by any foreign government for the D's or for the R's.

good news my friends, sometimes we may not give these kids enough credit, I do the same with millennials. Maybe I am wrong, maybe we are wrong.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

oh but I am not wrong about Dwightie/brooks, the twins are the two dumbest people on the planet. No competition from anyone, that crazy man that spent one day with us, well he too is an idiot. but not dwightie/brooks worthy.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

As I recall many many fake pieces have been presented to you, think Buzzfeed as an example. Think CNN reporting today there is no crisis at the border. Folks with family killed by illegals and the rest of the non TDS country beg to differ.

But in very typical Dante style you ignore the proof and parrot what your handlers tell you.

Pretty easy to be a tard. They tell you what to think and parrot. Probably why you guys run away with the welfare vote.

1234 ... Last