Betpoints: 1053

bump

this needs to be dealt with

im fuckkin tired of fake dossiers and people

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    So we all know when vitterd showed up out of nowhere, it was 24/7 political hate posts from day 1, about 50 or so a day... every day since it showed up.

Checking vitterds last post on 2-15 was about 10:30 central time. An hour later, fight4freedom shows up and over the next 20 hours makes 40ish of the dumbest posts from someone desperately trying to look republican. Unfortunately it reeks of vitterds liberal hate.

During this time vittered is nowhere to be found until finally reappearing just a short time ago when fight4freedom has finished posting.

Nice try clown.

SBR let's clean up this mess. I thought SBR didn't allow ghosts. Especially hate ridden ones.
    Can you really trust a guy that managed to spell vitterd wrong 3 times including in the title of the thread? I think not.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

SlewFan has upped the game in this forum as well. He’s coming in throwin 100mph heat.

I wasn’t aware DT was actually President.

I’d never swap accounts. No way I can leave behind my 70 bet points.

Gonna need them when the recession hits.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

[QUOTE=keely85;28433291]SlewFan has upped the game in this forum as well. He’s coming in throwin 100mph heat.https://youtu.be/3f2g4RMfhS0?list=RD...8QUQQaUrw&t=88

We are all aware who is Potus Keely85.....

Reminding people as such is just saying all the hate, vitriol and distaste for him is not healthy..... if people would just stick to the facts, stop calling names and spewing hate, I would imagine as a nation, we would grow to be strong..... The TDS is pathetic and futile, thus; the ''reminder'' who is running America.....

I disliked Clinton, hated Bush and rooted for Obama, (with disappointing results)..... Compared to these 3...?... Trump is a genius..... The left side of the isle is a total disgrace to Americans....

If you are waiting around for a recession, you are missing out on one of the most prolific investing periods of your life.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

[QUOTE=slewfan;28433937]
    Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    SlewFan has upped the game in this forum as well. He’s coming in throwin 100mph heat.https://youtu.be/3f2g4RMfhS0?list=RD...8QUQQaUrw&t=88

We are all aware who is Potus Keely85.....

Reminding people as such is just saying all the hate, vitriol and distaste for him is not healthy..... if people would just stick to the facts, stop calling names and spewing hate, I would imagine as a nation, we would grow to be strong..... The TDS is pathetic and futile, thus; the ''reminder'' who is running America.....

I disliked Clinton, hated Bush and rooted for Obama, (with disappointing results)..... Compared to these 3...?... Trump is a genius..... The left side of the isle is a total disgrace to Americans....

If you are waiting around for a recession, you are missing out on one of the most prolific investing periods of your life.

this is well written but you know what is funny, I heard this same type of verbiage when DT wasn't in office long enough to even take a good piss. that makes me think that the "die was already cast" are you following my meaning?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

[QUOTE=dante1;28433991]
    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    '

this is well written but you know what is funny, I heard this same type of verbiage when DT wasn't in office long enough to even take a good piss. that makes me think that the "die was already cast" are you following my meaning?
    I for one am not following your drift or meaning..... You are probably such a high thinker, most of us little people have a hard time understanding your prose....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=slewfan;28434059]
    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

I for one am not following your drift or meaning..... You are probably such a high thinker, most of us little people have a hard time understanding your prose....
    sorry, "the die is cast" is what J Caesar supposedly said right after crossing the Rubicon. meaning it is too late to go back now and the battle must happen. it has since been used as a saying that means well this is already in motion and nothing can stop it now.

do you get it now?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    bump

this needs to be dealt with

im fuckkin tired of fake dossiers and people
    sherri looked at this thread and determined i was the bad guy lol

no women should have any power in anything

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

sherri looked at this thread and determined i was the bad guy lol

no women should have any power in anything
    lol, regie my friend the day will come when WIC, women in charge will be the norm. and guess what my friend, the world will be a much better place, they will straighten out the men, the laws, democracy and how it should work.

now, don't get me wrong, I wanna just strangle them by the way they drive. but in everything else, they are going to be in charge. and you will thank them.

reigle9

wow

reigle9

sherrie nor any other woman is going to fukk you for being a raging \*\*\*\*\*\*, there's no +ev in it

you're out of your mind

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

sherrie nor any other woman is going to fukk you for being a raging \*\*\*\*\*\*, there's no +ev in it

you're out of your mind
    actually I don't know what you are really writing about here, I have had encounters with Sheri and I don't remember her being unreasonable about anything, is it the same girl, I don't know. and I don't know really what ******** really means. I don't think you are giving enough info for us here.

but, if it is the original sherri I can't see her being an ahole.

reigle9

women have a terrible sense of humor and generally understand nothing, especially american humor

she just has no shot at liking me

well she used to when i posted my dikk lol, unreal

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Can you really trust a guy that managed to spell vitterd wrong 3 times including in the title of the thread? I think not.
    I really dont care how you spell your name. You bring nothing but hate and rage. vitard. vitterd. vitturd. whatever. Hate-fueled TDS poster. That's all most people on here see.

reigle9

viturd is def a terrible person, no getting around that

meanwhile, i get infractions while helping old ladies on a daily basis

liberal logic

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I think V is a good guy, I never caught him lying, and I can't say that for a couple on the right that I know. Credibility is important to me, if you are credible R or D, left or right, you are okay in my book. even if you are stupid, some people can't help stupid, and some people are not stupid they are just ignorant (not educated) V is not a liar and he is not stupid. I can understand why people might not like him, I understand why people don't like me.

Especially dwightie/brooks but they are both stupid and both huge liars. I have no time for that combo.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

I think V is a good guy, I never caught him lying, and I can't say that for a couple on the right that I know. Credibility is important to me, if you are credible R or D, left or right, you are okay in my book. even if you are stupid, some people can't help stupid, and some people are not stupid they are just ignorant (not educated) V is not a liar and he is not stupid. I can understand why people might not like him, I understand why people don't like me.

Especially dwightie/brooks but they are both stupid and both huge liars. I have no time for that combo.
    show just one my lies. just one. loser. perv.

reigle9

i was going to skip by that and say fukk it

these people are just terrible people and it's not going to change, whatever

just drink, listen to hank, and do whatever you want to keep your liberty

vitterd

All very true. I don’t expect Trumptards to like me....if they did....I’d be embarrassed. These people are the low of the low. The Dwight’s and Brooksy of the world are just horrific liars.

vitterd

viturd is def a terrible person, no getting around that

meanwhile, i get infractions while helping old ladies on a daily basis

liberal logic
    I think you should probably be under supervision.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    I really dont care how you spell your name. You bring nothing but hate and rage. vitard. vitterd. vitturd. whatever. Hate-fueled TDS poster. That's all most people on here see.
    What do you bring? So far, I’ve seen nothing but garbage. You are so dumb you thought I was some other poster.

Here’s some advice....don’t go thru life stupid....it’s harder.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

All very true. I don’t expect Trumptards to like me....if they did....I’d be embarrassed. These people are the low of the low. The Dwight’s and Brooksy of the world are just horrific liars.
    but you do 8-year old boys

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    “It doesn’t matter if what I post is false”—Dwight

We know Dwight, we know.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

After you’re done sucking each other’s d**ks have the fraud show the forum the two banks where this is possible you idiot . Because you know , plenty of rich people like him do it .

Or maybe you’re just dumb enough to believe him .

Originally Posted by vitterd
    250k is the limit insured you dummy and rich people will spread out between two accounts and earn 5 percent you dipshit. Plenty of us do just that.

reigle9

these people and their kid fuking, they just can't stop

they for sure, 100% of them, love sucking little boys' weiners, it's weird

reigle9

^ this is what msm is 24/7, but you dont care, it's what you want to hear

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    After you’re done sucking each other’s d**ks have the fraud show the forum the two banks where this is possible you idiot . Because you know , plenty of rich people like him do it .

Or maybe you’re just dumb enough to believe him .

Originally Posted by vitterd
    250k is the limit insured you dummy and rich people will spread out between two accounts and earn 5 percent you dipshit. Plenty of us do just that.
    You back from your disappearance. Lmao

So much for that “perma ban” thing huh? I’m not banned anymore!!

Did BAS pay those guys yet? He’s been fired for being a shitty mod....just like I said. He’s a bum, just like you.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

that asshole asked me to prove one lie again tonight, so I went through a litany of some of his lies like I have so many times before. Imagine that, he asks me every few months to prove a lie, and I do.

how many times did you read him asking me to prove a lie since you were here, about 4, this must be the 10 times at least? does he think I won't? lol

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

You back from your disappearance. Lmao

So much for that “perma ban” thing huh? I’m not banned anymore!!

Did BAS pay those guys yet? He’s been fired for being a shitty mod....just like I said. He’s a bum, just like you.

Who’s d**k did you suck to get back you waste of sperm ?

Fuckimg loser still snooping around a place he claims he told he would never come back to . LOL !

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

these people and their kid fuking, they just can't stop

they for sure, 100% of them, love sucking little boys' weiners, it's weird
    reigie, let me tell you something. SBR draws the line when it comes to children and sex, you can get barred. They don't like that combination and I don't blame them. Dwightie got caught twice and he is on his last chance. Seriously my friend.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Who’s d**k did you suck to get back you waste of sperm ?

Fuckimg loser still snooping around a place he claims he told he would never come back to . LOL !
    Did you see me post there? I told you I was banned for no reason and once the real cancer was gone....I’d be back.

You were wrong again. You backed jdeucebag and BAS.....they are stiffed and look who remains standing!! Vitterd!!

You lose again!! Go back there Lenbo!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

oops I will report this. V you should too.

vitterd

reigie, let me tell you something. SBR draws the line when it comes to children and sex, you can get barred. They don't like that combination and I don't blame them. Dwightie got caught twice and he is on his last chance. Seriously my friend.
    They are weird with that. Dwight and reigle....very creepy. No wonder he took off to Costa Rica.

First 12345 Last