vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    oops I will report this. V you should too.
    It’s at least the 3rd time he’s accused me of this. I’m not sure why that’s a thing for him. Very creepy.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Did you see me post there? I told you I was banned for no reason and once the real cancer was gone....I’d be back.

You were wrong again. You backed jdeucebag and BAS.....they are stiffed and look who remains standing!! Vitterd!!

You lose again!! Go back there Lenbo!!

Right . They just unbanned you out of the blue . LMAO !

Youre a f**kimg loser .

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Guys please Enough with the be pedophilia stuf.

One thread already got addressed like this.
    Last edited by Hman; 02-18-19 at 09:01 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

oops I will report this. V you should too.
    just pointing out facts. you know ... like you do.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Right . They just unbanned you out of the blue . LMAO !

Youre a f**kimg loser .
    Lmao. You have no clue. None at all. You’re a loser and it’s always been one guy....and now that he’s on the run....of course I’m back.

You’re a broke stiff and liar just like the mod you suck off. Get lost Lenbo.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

It’s at least the 3rd time he’s accused me of this. I’m not sure why that’s a thing for him. Very creepy.
    well, I have a theory about it but we are not allowed to use those words, and those words should not be allowed. especially if you can't prove it.

I will report him again, it is only a matter of time until he does it again. and I will report that too, eventually they will can his ass. you see he can't compete with intellect or vocabulary so he runs into the gutter with all the rest of the scum and the rot and the rats. I get this man so angry and he can't help himself, you know why he gets so angry. Because every single word I write is the truth, not one lie, not one exaggeration, every single word.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Guys please Enough with the be pedophilia stuff guys.

One thread already got addressed like this.
    It’s really just two guys. Dwight and reigle. It’s creepy weird and it’s a bunch of times. I have no idea why they do this.

jt315

Lmao. You have no clue. None at all. You’re a loser and it’s always been one guy....and now that he’s on the run....of course I’m back.

You’re a broke stiff and liar just like the mod you suck off. Get lost Lenbo.
    Did you have to swallow or wipe the jizz off your face to get back you f**kimg loser .

DwightShrute

well, I have a theory about it but we are not allowed to use those words, and those words should not be allowed. especially if you can't prove it.

I will report him again, it is only a matter of time until he does it again. and I will report that too, eventually they will can his ass. you see he can't compete with intellect or vocabulary so he runs into the gutter with all the rest of the scum and the rot and the rats. I get this man so angry and he can't help himself, you know why he gets so angry. Because every single word I write is the truth, not one lie, not one exaggeration, every single word.
    at least 20 times today you lied. all documented. hard to believe sbr allows it

it must be hard to stay 500 ft away huh. That's why you were fired. We all know. You are not fooling anyone. sicko

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Pretty sure a couple other posters just got infractions for the pedophile name calling in another forum.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    just pointing out facts. you know ... like you do.
    well, I think you are going to need to lie and make up another excuse my friend. you won't find me using language like that, oh you are stupid and a liar but those words are allowed.

and if you want proof try posts 14, through 17 in that wonderful thread.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Pretty sure a couple other posters just got infractions for the pedophile name calling in another forum.
    yep, they don't like that. you can do many things in this forum but that word is not allowed. and rightly so that is an ugly word to call somebody without proof. you can easily prove a man is dumb or a liar, but not that ugly word--I think a serial offender should be gone. I really do, this is dwighites 3rd time at least

DwightShrute

well, I think you are going to need to lie and make up another excuse my friend. you won't find me using language like that, oh you are stupid and a liar but those words are allowed.

and if you want proof try posts 14, through 17 in that wonderful thread.
    they must not care at sbr because you are still here

sicko
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-18-19 at 09:10 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

it may have even been dwightie, lol. he has a great propensity to use that word, he can't compete any other way.

vitterd

Did you have to swallow or wipe the jizz off your face to get back you f**kimg loser .
    Why would I? I was banned for no reason. Once that was pointed out....it was over.

Your “perma ban” was a total lie and now you’re crying instead of admitting you didn’t have a clue what you were talking about. This is why you’re Lenbo.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

they must not care at sbr because are still here

sicko
    that sentence doesn't make any sense dwightie, "must not care at sbr because are still here. Is that Russian or Polish, you see my friend why I use the word stupid with you. when you get real angry you can't control yourself, you lose all sense of direction/purpose. you become my personal idiot. lol

DwightShrute

yep, they don't like that. you can do many things in this forum but that word is not allowed. and rightly so that is an ugly word to call somebody without proof. you can easily prove a man is dumb or a liar, but not that ugly word--I think a serial offender should be gone. I really do, this is dwighites 3rd time at least
    you are a perv. its proven. you lost your job because it. I havent called you the P word since you cried to sbr.

DwightShrute

that sentence doesn't make any sense dwightie, "must not care at sbr because are still here. Is that Russian or Polish, you see my friend why I use the word stupid with you. when you get real angry you can't control yourself, you lose all sense of direction/purpose. you become my personal idiot. lol
    you're your own personal idiot. Also the resident sbr idiot.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

they must not care at sbr because you are still here

sicko
    well I will report you again, and I will report this post that claims they don't care. I am a law and order man dwightie, I believe that if you want to do the crime you must do the time.

jt315

Why would I? I was banned for no reason. Once that was pointed out....it was over.

Your “perma ban” was a total lie and now you’re crying instead of admitting you didn’t have a clue what you were talking about. This is why you’re Lenbo.

So you asked to be unbanned from the place you told you weren’t going back to .

More proof you’re a mod d**k sucking loser with no life . LOL !

DwightShrute

well I will report you again, and I will report this post that claims they don't care. I am a law and order man dwightie, I believe that if you want to do the crime you must do the time.
    report what sicko?

coward.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you are a perv. its proven. you lost your job because it. I havent called you the P word since you cried to sbr.

I will report this also. lol

vitterd

So you asked to be unbanned from the place you told you weren’t going back to .

More proof you’re a mod d**k sucking loser with no life . LOL !
    You’re assuming things again. You were wrong and can’t admit it. You have 3,000 posts that say “perm ban” and they are all wrong. How’s that feel?

Go back Lenbo. I destroyed you again.

vitterd

report what sicko?

coward.
    You are weird. I think you were the one that said I did stuff to my kids. What is it with you and that stuff? You know that’s really creepy right? Normal people don’t say that shit.
    Last edited by vitterd; 02-18-19 at 09:23 PM.

jt315

You’re assuming things again. You were wrong and can’t admit it. You have 3,000 posts that say “perm ban” and they are all wrong. How’s that feel?

Go back Lenbo. I destroyed you again.
    What mod did you get on your knees for you waste of sperm ? LOL !

I told them I wasn’t coming back .....oh wait ....please let me back.. please !

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

reigie, let me tell you something. SBR draws the line when it comes to children and sex, you can get barred. They don't like that combination and I don't blame them. Dwightie got caught twice and he is on his last chance. Seriously my friend.
    dante, let me tell you something

your fake moral authority is fuckin over, it's fuckin over

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

brb, watching the flintstones

so hilarious

vitterd

What mod did you get on your knees for you waste of sperm ? LOL !

I told them I wasn’t coming back .....oh wait ....please let me back.. please !
    Your hero has been stripped of everything!! Lmao.

Vitterd!! Vitterd!! Vitterd!!

You lose....admit your perma ban stuff was all a lie. This is why I’m Vitterd and you’re Lenbo.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

"you lost your job because it" nice sentence dwightie, I got you red hot tonight my friend, you are back a bunch of years when you were unable to print a coherent sentence. why are you so angry--it is because you are a liar and I exposed you again. you think people didn't read posts 14 through 17, you think people aren't thinking, yeah dwightie why not answer those questions.

they are my friend, they all are. you should be more like me, I never lose my temper, I never become angry, it is counterproductive dwightie, but you won't know what that means.

never let them see you sweat you idiot. lol

DwightShrute

You are weird. I think you were the one that said I did stuff to my kids. What is it with you and that stuff? You know that’s realky creeoy right? Normal people don’t say that shit.
    you would be wrong.

DwightShrute

I will report this also. lol
    go ahead. I am just posting facts.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    dante, let me tell you something

your fake moral authority is fuckin over, it's fuckin over
    is it, well we will see about that mr reigie. you will be no contest for me, I will eat you up and spit you out like the POS you are.

that is a promise my friend, you are now on my radar, congrats.

DwightShrute

"you lost your job because it" nice sentence dwightie, I got you red hot tonight my friend, you are back a bunch of years when you were unable to print a coherent sentence. why are you so angry--it is because you are a liar and I exposed you again. you think people didn't read posts 14 through 17, you think people aren't thinking, yeah dwightie why not answer those questions.

they are my friend, they all are. you should be more like me, I never lose my temper, I never become angry, it is counterproductive dwightie, but you won't know what that means.

never let them see you sweat you idiot. lol
    reported it lol

vitterd

you would be wrong.
    Could be....going by memory but you’ve said stuff about kids before and it’s real weird. Get it together.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

go ahead. I am just posting facts.
    I did we will see what SBR has to say about "perv" and all your bs.

never let them see you sweat my friend, you get angry too easily and when you get angry you lose everything. your buddy reigie just got angry he will be easy too.

First 12345 Last