BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

White guy chases and shoots at a black kid asking for directions to school.

DETROIT —— A Michigan man has been charged with shooting at a teenage boy who knocked on his door to ask for directions, authorities say.
    Jeffrey Zeigler, 53, a retired Detroit firefighter, was arraigned Friday on charges of assault with intent to murder and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony, according to a release from the Oakland County Sheriff's Office.
    The victim, who is African-American, and his mother said they believe the shooting was racially motivated.
    Bond was set at $50,000, and Zeigler was ordered to wear a GPS tether upon release, to undergo alcohol testing and to stay at least 10 miles away from the victim and refrain from contacting him.

Rochester High School freshman Brennan Walker, 14, told WXYZ-TV that he missed the bus Thursday and got lost while walking the 4 miles from his home to school. He knocked on the door of Zeigler's home in Rochester Hills to ask directions.

Brennan said he was met by a woman yelling at him. She called her husband to the door, and he had a shotgun.

Oakland County sheriff's deputies responded Thursday morning to a caller who reported that a black male was attempting to break into a house and that her husband chased him into the yard.

Police determined that the male homeowner chased Brennan into the yard and fired at him with a 12-gauge shotgun. They found Walker — unharmed — down the street.

Walker’s statement to police differed from that given by Zeigler, according to assistant prosecutor Kelly Collins.

“We do have the benefit of home security video,” Collins told the court Friday. He said Zeigler’s account was not borne out by the video.

“The victim in this matter, a 14-year-old child, indicated what had happened to the police and his version did bear out on that video,” he said.

The video was taken from Zeigler’s home security system.

Zeigler attempted to give an account of the events Friday at his court appearance which was via video from the county jail.

“There’s a lot more to the story than what’s being told and I believe that will come out in court,” he told Judge Julie Nicholson. “I was in bed yesterday morning and my wife came screaming and crying. ...”

It was there that Nicholson stopped Zeigler, whose attorney was not in court for the arraignment.
    Brennan and his mother, Lisa Wright, told WXYZ that they believe the shooting was racially motivated.

“After watching the video and hearing the wife say ‘Why did these people choose my house?’ I knew it was racially motivated,” Wright said. “I don’t know what other ‘these people’ she could possibly have been talking about. He was by himself.”

Rochester Hills Mayor Bryan Barnett issued a statement addressing the incident:

“Over the last 24 hours, I’ve been working with the leadership of the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office and Rochester Community Schools and have been kept apprised of the terrible incident which occurred yesterday in one of our neighborhoods," Barnett said.

He added that Rochester Hills has a "strong and unwavering policy when it comes to acts of hatred."
    Zeigler faces life in prison if convicted.

<font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: arial"><font size="5"><strong>

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ons/516576002/
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 05-06-18 at 10:44 PM.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Two things jump out at me here. 1.Why did the white dude or his wife even answer the door if they are that paranoid about being robbed

2.Then what 14 year old kid doesn’t have a phone to figure out where he is

Either way the guy shouldn’t be shooting at people just because they knock on his door JMO

later

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lock that scumbag homeowner up

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL what are you trying to do here Bugbusiness?

This happened almost a month ago. You scour the internet for white criminals and post them here acting like crime isn't a racial thing, or maybe you're even trying to say whites are more criminal.

It IS a racial thing. Your handpicked incidents a la Black Lives Matter don't change:

1)FBI statistics
    2)Worldwide crime statistics by race
    3)The insanely disproportionate amount of horrific violence committed by blacks that went unreported during the time your example happened and when you posted this
    4)The intuitive common sense of any reasonable, logical person that realizes overall blacks are more criminal and violent than whites

Stop being such a
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3519

Knock it off BB,take this to the Saloon.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I love these kind of threads lol

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

lots of shootings in chicago don't cover those much eh

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Old news from last month.

If we wanted, we could fill this forum up with news stories about blacks attacking whites. In fact, it happens so frequently that it isn't even news.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Two things jump out at me here. 1.Why did the white dude or his wife even answer the door if they are that paranoid about being robbed

2.Then what 14 year old kid doesn’t have a phone to figure out where he is

Either way the guy shouldn’t be shooting at people just because they knock on his door JMO

later
    A 14 year old kid simply asking for directions to get to school.....

sigh... Well he's looking at life in prison. It's a very good chance he gets it.

lock that devil away.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

not a chance in the world he gets life in prison guy was former lt in fire dept looking at 2-5 years MAX

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post

sigh... Well he's looking at life in prison. It's a very good chance he gets it.
    Here is a video of a white man who teaches at a school minding his own business walking down an alley, and a 15 year old black kid sucker-punches him and knocks him out cold.

You think maybe behavior like this is one of the reasons why white people(and even black people) are so cautious and feel threatened when it comes to young black teens?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Did they find the way to the school? That’s what I want to know.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not a chance in the world he gets life in prison guy was former lt in fire dept looking at 2-5 years MAX
    The system looks down on grown men shooting at kids with a 12 GUAGE for no reason. According to the latest updates, life in prison is a very real possibility.

His home surveillance camera is hanging him out to dry.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Who knocks on random ppl doors asking for directions? Seems strange. Who knows wtf behind that door???

Not saying dude should be shooting at kid, just saying not real bright to go knocking on random doors.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who knocks on random ppl doors asking for directions? Seems strange. Who knows wtf behind that door???

Not saying dude should be shooting at kid, just saying not real bright to go knocking on random doors.
    The kid just turned 14....

come on dude.

Bostongambler

What about on Halloween?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    What about on Halloween?
    Little different. Ppl expect that to happen on Halloween. Again ain't saying anything bad bout the kid, just not something I'd do.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

How do you fire a 12 gauge and miss? That stuff sprays, unless your patio is the one Daniel day Lewis had in there will be blood

2daBank

The kid just turned 14....

come on dude.
    I ain't mad at him. Just saying it don't make lot of sense to knock on random ppl doors asking for directions..way easier to flag someone down on street to ask directions.

Bostongambler

Little different. Ppl expect that to happen on Halloween. Again ain't saying anything bad bout the kid, just not something I'd do.
    What about door to door vacuum cleaner salesmen?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    What about door to door vacuum cleaner salesmen?
    Lmao. Personally I couldn't do that. No way could I knock on strangers doors to pester them. Do ppl still sell things like that? Only randoms I get at my door those annoying religious weirdos!

packerd_00

lock that devil away.
    He ain't getting life

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    He ain't getting life
    How could he? He didn't even hit him, you have to shoot someone above the waist to get attempted murder. In the leg and it just aggravated assault or something. Sadly dude would get far more time for selling dope than for this.

Bostongambler

Lmao. Personally I couldn't do that. No way could I knock on strangers doors to pester them. Do ppl still sell things like that? Only randoms I get at my door those annoying religious weirdos!
    Lol... I don’t know. Maybe the Avon lady 🤔😂

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

So what's the point of this thread So if it was just a guy who shot a kid at his door you would still post this right?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

o my what has become of this board, lets keep it classy fellas

packerd_00

How could he? He didn't even hit him, you have to shoot someone above the waist to get attempted murder. In the leg and it just aggravated assault or something. Sadly dude would get far more time for selling dope than for this.
    I agree,was just responding to BB, although I feel like im taking the bait when I post in his threads.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Why did the black kid want to go to school?

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    There in lies the dilemma. Sadly we will never know.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Free lunch ?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

People do stupid shit....

This is our new world.........

Pretty soon we won't give two fukks if we see our neighbors
    get slaughtered.........

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Free lunch ?
    Can’t he eat lunch at his after school job? Oh wait, nevermind.

packerd_00

BB im sure we could pepper this board with counter articles to youre's,but where would that get us

Growup abit.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-06-18 at 07:33 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Dis ain't nuttin

I juss heard about some brother who din do nuffin he just bussed a nut in him favorite hooker and den two other brothers rolled up on him tryin to buss some caps in his ass

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    o my what has become of this board, lets keep it classy fellas
    Only way to do that woule be for the dumb Fukk who started the thread to apologize and then have the thread closed

This is nothing but a bait thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

1234 ... Last