eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I think the real story here has nothing to do with race....what 14 year old doesn't know how to get to school???? Its not like it was the first day of the school year
    That is what made me confused about the whole story, and hard to believe at first; you are 14, how do you not know how to get to school? But the more I read about it, I'm pretty sure these this couple don't care too much about black people. I hope the video is released, because I'm still confused on how opening a door to someone jumps straight into yelling at them and saying they are breaking into the house after the individual only asked for directions.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    that guy some years ago on the side of the road that tried or managed to eat a guy's face who was on bath salts I believe was some crazy stuff. see I was always too chicken to watch even exorcist, damien and the lot, yet I call myself a lover of scary movies. maybe thats what that isis guy was on
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    This flakka shit is 100x worse than bath salts............

Did you ever see my Krokodil crosses over to U.S. from Russia thread?

Krokodil is a super addicting synthetic drug that somehow
    eats your flesh to the bone and you'll still take the shit
    even after you see what it does to you.........

When I posted this thread 5 years ago as everyone
    who posted were completely horrified,bitching me out for
    ruining their day,Lol.........

Since you don't want to see the thread I'll just post the responses,Lol......

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Baines View Post
    Wow. That is the most disgusting image that I have ever seen in my life. Puts rotten.com to shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Ban op this is fuking disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    What the fukk is wrong with you
    Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I regret opening this thread

How about a disclaimer next time Pauly
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Christ get this shit out of here, my thread burying tt spent less time in PT than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Only really sik fuks have the need to view this type of crap.

Bye Pauly. You sik fuchead
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I logged in just to say

FUCK YOU PAULY

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Pauly, 10/10 for shock value here...

Keep the twisted shite coming...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Since you don't want to see the thread I'll just post the responses,Lol......

I clicked on it and yes regret it lol, 1 pic was enough for me. read some of the article some crazy stuff in this world
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    That is what made me confused about the whole story, and hard to believe at first; you are 14, how do you not know how to get to school? But the more I read about it, I'm pretty sure these this couple don't care too much about black people. I hope the video is released, because I'm still confused on how opening a door to someone jumps straight into yelling at them and saying they are breaking into the house after the individual only asked for directions.

Authorities have already confirmed the video. The couples original story does not hold up while the kids story does.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You're trolling just like BB.
    Surprised you would think that, you've been posting with me a while and know my views

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Authorities have already confirmed the video. The couples original story does not hold up while the kids story does.
    Ok but a smart thief who is checking to see if someone is home before breaking in would have that story ready to go if they happen to answer. Has absolutely nothing to do a color, there plenty of white theifs too, maybe he really just has terrible sense of direction and is rude enough to not mind bothering folks he doesn't know? Say what you want but I'm right on this as clearly it turned out to be a bad idea!! Lol

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

But it's All speculation

There is no evidence the kid is lying or was up to no good.

What we know is that the guy shot at him as he was running away. Regardless of color, age or even intention, can't shoot people if they're running away

Unless you're an officer

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

all depends on the jury, look what happened with oj no doubt guilty got off

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

About an hour ago, Some black guy got shot in the stomach and tried to get into my cousin's house(2 blocks away from me) he said that he needed help because the people were still after him. Now they have said there is more gun fire a few streets from there and someone stole a truck from a gas station and ran someone over.

Spring is in the air.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ok but a smart thief who is checking to see if someone is home before breaking in would have that story ready to go if they happen to answer. Has absolutely nothing to do a color, there plenty of white theifs too, maybe he really just has terrible sense of direction and is rude enough to not mind bothering folks he doesn't know? Say what you want but I'm right on this as clearly it turned out to be a bad idea!! Lol
    In another article, it says the kid just turned 14 and has never had any trouble with the law whatsoever. Got to give him the benefit of the doubt. Most likely extremely sheltered growing up. Missed the bus 4 miles away. Nothing seems suspicious about that.

But what's really crazy is how the couples story doesn't match what authorities have seen in the video. They blatantly lied. Absolutely no reason to run down the street shooting at this kid with a fukkin 12 guage.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    But it's All speculation

What we know is that the guy shot at him as he was running away. Regardless of color, age or even intention, can't shoot people if they're running away

Unless you're an officer
    Oh I have no doubt the guy who was shooting at him prob a racist piece of shit. Just saying to me seems like a bad idea to be knocking on folks you don't know door (for all ya know you knocking on a meth cooks door for 1, they not gonna like that!) asking for directions, little rude too!! Certainly not a good reason to get shot at tho! Lol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Without ready the article, why were they lost anyway?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    But it's All speculation

Unless you're an officer
    Authorities have the footage. Already stated the couples story doesn't hold up.

“We do have the benefit of home security video,” Collins told the court Friday. He said Zeigler’s account was not borne out by the video.

“The victim in this matter, a 14-year-old child, indicated what had happened to the police and his version did bear out on that video,” he said.

The video was taken from Zeigler’s home security system

2daBank

Authorities have the footage. Already stated the couples story doesn't hold up.
    Well it must be true then, we know the authorities never lie!! Unless it a black suspect right?? Then the authorities some crooked scumbags!!
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Well it must be true then, we know the authorities never lie!! Unless it a black suspect right?? Then the authorities some crooked scumbags!!
    Why on earth would authorities lie about footage, hanging a retired local firefighter out to dry? Do you know how many law enforcement personnel and lawyers have probably already seen it? They took it from the piece of shyts house.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i'll give you life in prison sentence at 100-1 odds u can risk 2 betpoints to win 200

Kermit

Why on earth would authorities lie about footage? Do you know how many law enforcement personnel and lawyers have probably already seen it? They took it from the piece of shyts house.
    I don't even need to see any footage to know that the home owner and his wife were probably in the wrong.

2daBank

Why on earth would authorities lie about footage? Do you know how many law enforcement personnel and lawyers have probably already seen it? They took it from the piece of shyts house.
    They lie all the time. I really don't care. Just fukkin around. Seems to matter to you, is the sbr racist peanut gallery right bout you having a agenda here??

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't even need to see any footage to know that the home owner and his wife were probably in the wrong.
    Well clearly. Not many good reasons to be shooting at a kid running away.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i'll give you life in prison sentence at 100-1 odds u can risk 2 betpoints to win 200
    He's been in trouble before with the law.... I'll take that bet.

2daBank

Why does that matter?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

They lie all the time. I really don't care. Just fukkin around. Seems to matter to you, is the sbr racist peanut gallery right bout you having a agenda here??
    Ask Dlowilly and Jibby.

Kermit

Right now at 11:30 EST within several blocks of my house, there are multiple shootings happening all being committed by young black men.

So if I go out side right now and see a group of young black guys walking down my street, is it racist of me to be suspicious of them?

This is the shit that is driving white people crazy. It's not the skin color, it's the behavior being displayed by the people with that skin color.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    how do u know? maybe the kid threatened them , maybe he thought the kid had a gun, a knife maybe the kid tried to get into the house it's early yet let the trial play out, everybody thought george zimmerman and oj simpson and casey anthony were guilty didnt work out how people thought

2daBank

how do u know? maybe the kid threatened them , maybe he thought the kid had a gun, a knife maybe the kid tried to get into the house it's early yet let the trial play out, everybody thought george zimmerman and oj simpson and casey anthony were guilty didnt work out how people thought
    Not being convicted doesn't mean they weren't guilty.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

“We do have the benefit of home security video,” Collins told the court Friday. He said Zeigler’s account was not borne out by the video.

“The victim in this matter, a 14-year-old child, indicated what had happened to the police and his version did bear out on that video,” he said.

Kermit

I could tell by looking at that kid and listening to his interview that he didn't do anything wrong.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

I knew it!

White man is the DEVIL alright.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

ok so the kid was running away doesn't mean the guy couldn't feel threatened, i'm not saying the guy is innocent just not ready to give him life in prison before the trial starts, maybe he will work out a plea deal take a lighter sentence if he doesn't have a previous criminal record with felonies doubtful life in prison
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 05-06-18 at 10:48 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

ok so the kid was running away doesn't mean the guy couldn't feel threatened, i'm not saying the guy is innocent just not reading to give him life in prison before the trial starts, maybe he will work out a plea deal take a lighter sentence if he doesn't have a previous criminal record with felonies doubtful life in prison

Kermit

I am 99.9% certain that kid did nothing wrong.

2daBank

ok so the kid was running away doesn't mean the guy couldn't feel threatened, i'm not saying the guy is innocent just not reading to give him life in prison before the trial starts, maybe he will work out a plea deal take a lighter sentence if he doesn't have a previous criminal record with felonies doubtful life in prison
    Even w priors there no chance he gets anywhere close to life. Not sure how his lawyer ain't pleading it down to next to nothing? Unlawful use of a firearm or some bs? How can they prove intent if he didn't hit him? Couldn't he argue he just shot in air to scare him off? Without priors bet dude wouldn't even see inside of cell!! How could he? You can shoot someone below waste and not get attempted murder, how ya gonna get more for missing completely??

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

maybe the neighborhood had some break ins recently, maybe that couple had been robbed before and were scared of a stranger at their door, if the guy shot the kid ok life in prison , do we know if he shot at him maybe it was a warning shot in the air let's see the video from the security cams

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

He's been in trouble before with the law.... I'll take that bet.

It is not the first time he got into trouble with a gun. Warren police arrested Zeigler for shooting at a car in a road rage incident on I-696. It happened in 2004.
    Zeigler faced an aggravated felonious assault charge, but plead guilty to a misdemeanor. He got one year of probation plus fines and court costs.

but that is not going to factor into this case 14 years ago a misdemeanor, this guy was an ex fire fighter with no felonies on him he's not getting life in prison it won't happen
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 05-06-18 at 11:02 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

It is not the first time he got into trouble with a gun. Warren police arrested Zeigler for shooting at a car in a road rage incident on I-696. It happened in 2004.

First 12345 Last