rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I bet the under, what do I win? Give it to me!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I was hoping more

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Obama was the greatest president any of you racist fukks will ever live to see. Of course, the alt right predictably tries to tarnish his legacy because we'll, he wasn't white and he was a liberal

The true sign of a great leader is his exit strategy, the product he hands off to the next in charge and it is undeniable that Trump has faced zero trials or tribulations to the magnitude that O or W faced, and Obama overcame two and American thrived under him

And he handed off a white hot economy and the keys to a nation that was better off than it had ever been

100% fact and the history books will tell of Obamas greatness and Trumps revolving door of top cabinet members. Honestly in 3 years time after trump is done his greatest accomplishment may actually be bombing some empty airfields in Syria

I have no doubt you guys are nazi sympathizers and holocaust deniers as well
    OMG Kraker...you're killing me with this post

Obama will go down as the greatest lie of all time

OMG please tell me this post was a joke....please

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Seriously, Obama was the most unqualified person to be president, and by a wide margin, of all time. Now, if your response is, "The presidency is overrated in terms of who you need with savvy, experience, intellect, and actual accomplishments" then fine, I wouldn't continue an argument. The funny thing that proves the point and makes lefty heads explode is that by any standard (and obviously lefty metric too, given what they say) Sarah Palin was far more qualified than Obama to be president. I'm not saying experience as a governor (standard or conventional "wisdom") is a reason or guarantee of quality or experience, but no matter what criterion you use, he was the most unqualified ever to be in the White House. If anyone responds to this and states otherwise, please realize in advance (I guarantee it) that person will present no evidence to the contrary.

These facts are apart from all the corruption and lies you got while in Office, since he was in essence a community organizer and knew the Chicago way. But they point out ahead of time such a performance would be very predictable. Like his VP Biden, they are essentially likeable bro-types. When it comes to understanding the world and applying anything regarding reality, they are at best blowhards/hucksters and at worst, [dangerous] imbeciles.
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 04-15-18 at 10:26 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

The fact you say Trump is fixing shit is a 100% guarantee that Trump is fukking shit up.

I don't even have the time to go back over the last week to find all the dumb shit you've said that was 100% wrong and I proved you wrong on all of it. You need to post less and read more

You are the exact type of person Trump was campaigning to, very simple
    You need to watch real news for once, step outside and look around.. You are delusional if you think Trump is screwing up this Country.. I'm done with your ignorance Kraken and your garbage posts.. It's like dealing with a retarded child living in his own world I swear....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    OMG Kraker...you're killing me with this post

Obama will go down as the greatest lie of all time

OMG please tell me this post was a joke....please
    Of course it was in jest. Main point being beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all of this bickering that Trump is one of the greatest or Obama is the worst is a complete waste of time.

There is no way to define who is/was a great president and was terrible. Tens of millions believe Obama was the greatest president ever, that's their opinion and it's as valid as anyone's opinion that thinks he sucked, who cares. Same with Trump. All opinions that mean nothing.
    '
    Meanwhile these people have such weak core strength they can barely get out of the lazy boy, more important things to discuss/worry about than who was a better president

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Agree krak

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Off topic, me and my little girl started acrobatic arts and circus school today

Learning how to juggle, ride a unicycle, flying trapeze,tight wire walking, other crazy shit. Never thought I'd be doing anything like this

how your lil ones doingg

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

That's good stuff Kraken. Never too old too learn and she's starting young.

She'll be on AGT in a few years juggling shit while riding a unicycle on high wire.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

You harbor a lot of hatred and you've clearly boughten in to it but it doesn't change the truth. History will show that after all the alt-right rhetoric about Obama dies down, he was a President of the people and one of the greatest Presidents ever.
    North & South Korea sitting down to END THE STATE OF WAR that's existed for the past 60 years btw the two countries.

This was proceeded by North Korea's leader having an unsuccessful showdown w President Trump AND South Korea praising Trump for his leadership.

A few months ago the bedwetters were whining the Trump was starting WW III over Korea.

Now they'll try to sweep the win under their carpet of complaint. Good luck with that.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You harbor a lot of hatred and you've clearly boughten in to it but it doesn't change the truth. History will show that after all the alt-right rhetoric about Obama dies down, he was a President of the people and one of the greatest Presidents ever.
    Obama is the greatest lie of all time. From his birthplace to his ethnicity. From his religion to his intentions.

Look up Saul Alinsky.

You are a smart guy. Smarter than me. Put the pieces together.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Destroying the Middle Class was key to bringing America to it's knees. Alinsky studied the teachings of Lenin and Mao. Obama learned from Alinsky...but not directly. People are scared to learn the truth. I am not and never will be.

First 1234