sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

The only thing that makes money real is the work we have to do in order to get it. Slave work for most of us.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    if you have to ask ?
    Russia can wipe out all Americans and survive.
    Eh no

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    any bombs yet. Seems like nothing is going to happen
    relax otter. no one is going to get bombed this time. just keep finding those lead pipe cinches and releasing them before they start.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

nothing left to bomb

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

If bombs and missiles start flying we could be at war with Russia.. Not sure how we should handle this or if we should be involved?..

Seems like we just can't leave the Middle East alone which is the same old story President after President... I don't like the Middle East period... World problem...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dive dive dive!!!

We going to war against Russia just like all the Democrats wanted.. An excuse for Hillary losing the election.. Russia Russia Russia blame game... It's gonna rear it's ugly head and fight back..

PAULYPOKER

Make us fight on the hill in the early day
    Constant chill deep inside
    Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey
    On they fight, for they're right, yes, but who's to say?
    For a hill, men would kill, why? They do not know
    Stiffened wounds test their pride
    Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
    Gone insane from the pain that they surely know

Take a look to the sky just before you die
    It's the last time you will
    Blackened roar, massive roar, fills the crumbling sky
    Shattered gore fills his soul with a ruthless cry
    Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
    He hears the silence so loud
    Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
    Now they see what will be, blinded eyes to see
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-11-18 at 06:40 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

id rather not get in a conflict with russia over stupid syria, here's a thought why don't we mind our own business and forget about the middle east, when somebody comes close to our country and attacks us then we do something about it

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    id rather not get in a conflict with russia over stupid syria, here's a thought why don't we mind our own business and forget about the middle east, when somebody comes close to our country and attacks us then we do something about it
    I honestly don't think you understand. What is logical is not how this stuff works.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

America needs to worry about America right now.. Not Syria... One little gas attack in Syria doesn't mean we should start conflict with Russia and bomb the shit out of Syria.. This is something Hillary would have done if she won office not Trump...

I don't like this at all or where it is leading.. Russia is very capable of firing on one of our war ships and killing 100's if not 1000's of US Navy soldiers... Even worse that might send Russia subs to our west coast again and really be ready to act this time around..

Putin won't lay down if attacked.. Bombing Syria does nothing to help America right now..

PAULYPOKER

^

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Pauly, what do we do here? What's the best way to tell people that this isn't how the world works?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Pauly, what do we do here? What's the best way to tell people that this isn't how the world works?
    Nothing we can do which is why it will never stop..........

People have to learn on their own as the way you and I did..........
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thechaoz

Why is Russia in Syria? They are about to make a grave mistake.

Now you penetrating Trump tards are blaming Hillary for Trump calling out Russia and deciding to launch missiles?

The amount of compartmentalizing that takes is unhuman.

You won, it's your Prez, his people, his decision.

No one else

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dive dive dive!!!

We going to war against Russia just like all the Democrats wanted.. An excuse for Hillary losing the election.. Russia Russia Russia blame game... It's gonna rear it's ugly head and fight back..

You need help if you think Hillary has anything to do with this. She's a civilian. Start with lithium.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave thechaoz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You need help if you think Hillary has anything to do with this. She's a civilian. Start with lithium.
    I don't blame Hillary if we go to war against Russia but I will blame the Media and the Democratic party for pushing this Trump/Russia collusion crap for ratings and political approval that after a year has produced nothing.. Trump was never in bed with Putin.. Hillary did blame everything on Russia though that started this mess....

Trump wanted to be friendly with Putin and Russia but now he's all about throwing sanctions on Russia and about to go to war with them.. Why? Because a small town in Syria got gassed? 2 Russian former agents got gassed in England?

I don't see grounds to go bomb the shiiiit out of Syria for that and provoke Russia/Putin into perhaps World War 3... CNN and MSNBC are sure pushing for it though.. Hmmmmm?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.... It all stinks to high heaven if you ask me...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-11-18 at 09:05 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I honestly don't think you understand. What is logical is not how this stuff works.
    why do we need to attack syria are they a threat to us

sourtwist
    not a non pro

No they are not a threat. Assad is a man of the people and stands in the way of globalization. Goes deeper but im driving.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

No they are not a threat. Assad is a man of the people and stands in the way of globalization. Goes deeper but im driving.
    asaad is a made man by the russians we cant take him out so basically we just need leave syria alone innocent people will die sad story but usa doesnt have be world police every time

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Russia wants a foot in the middle east.. That's all this is with Syria and Assad...

Russia does tend to team up with the Countries that cause the most problems in the world like North Korea and Iran for example... I don't think even Putin is dumb enough to start WW3 over this crap.. We'll see though?

Trump did warn Assad and Russia not to use chemical warfare.. Trump is not one to be messed with...

I'm twisted on this next move coming up!!! I don't know what to think????

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Russia wants a foot in the middle east.. That's all this is with Syria and Assad...

Russia does tend to team up with the Countries that cause the most problems in the world like North Korea and Iran for example... I don't think even Putin is dumb enough to start WW3 over this crap.. We'll see though?

Trump did warn Assad and Russia not to use chemical warfare.. Trump is not one to be messed with...

there is no good move that is why the best move is to stand pat

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Cinci, i appreciate what you are saying. On the surface of things, i agree with your thoughts. I just happen to know that your ideas are impossible and will never happen the way you think they should.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    syria isnt worth our trouble sick and tired of usa trying police every country over throw bad dictators thats all we need another war

LOL police. The real word is control and re-place democratically elected leaders with pro-west puppets.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like Trump is starting to back off on bombing or attacking Syria wtih his most recent tweets...Smart move if we back off bombing Syria I think..

We need to let this go... Assad and Syria is not worth it..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Looks like Trump is starting to back off on bombing or attacking Syria wtih his most recent tweets...Smart move if we back off bombing Syria I think..

We need to let this go... Assad and Syria is not worth it..
    So whatever he does is smart then. When bombing its smart and when not bombing its smart. I must admit Im kinda envious of Trump. I wish I had a legion of folks in whose eyes I could do no wrong.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So whatever he does is smart then. When bombing its smart and when not bombing its smart. I must admit Im kinda envious of Trump. I wish I had a legion of folks in whose eyes I could do no wrong.
    No I said bombing the hell out of Syria is a waste of bombs and only gonna piss off Putin/Russa and that would probably be a bad move by Trump if he does that..

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Assad is nowhere near the pure evil/problem the opposing groups are there. He's probably more reasonable than any dictator we've encountered in 50 years in the Middle East; I don't even think it's close. He knows about bad islamic history and teaching is, personally

Intervention is a big mistake

It's a globalist attempt to transfer or open up trade routes, namely oil

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Assad is nowhere near the pure evil/problem the opposing groups are there. He's probably more reasonable than any dictator we've encountered in 50 years in the Middle East; I don't even think it's close. He knows about bad islamic history and teaching is, personally

Intervention is a big mistake

It's a globalist attempt to transfer or open up trade routes, namely oil
    Assad protects one of the last and very oldest Christian communities in the Middle East in (Syria)... Get rid of Assad and the Syrian Muslims slaughter them all probably... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22270455

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If trump went to war with Russia it's the dems fault

Kudos for always finding a way to one up your own stupidity

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If trump went to war with Russia it's the dems fault

Kudos for always finding a way to one up your own stupidity
    Democrats created this Russia/Putin is the enemy of America narrative, hacking elections, Collusion with Trump, sanctions, etc. ever since Hillary lost the election. Dems had to blame someone for losing and they chose Russia and Putin.. The Republicans and Trump didn't start this Russia hate campaign the Democrats did...

If I was Putin I'd be pissed off and dis America as well at this point.. Russia hasn't harmed America and they didn't rig our elections...

Kraken obviously you don't know your recent political history.. Too bad I have to spell it out for you like a child...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

It's on again, but only 8 locations expected.
    Will probably avoid Da Russians.

https://sputniknews.com/news/2018041...eter-chemical/
    https://sputniknews.com/us/201804121...target-report/

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Trump not to be messed with? The same pussy who dodged the draft? Ok then. Not much courage in calling in bombs from your couch when you are too scared to actually fight.

There will never be peace in the Middle East and there is no real reason to be scared of a conflict with Russia. They are a 3rd world shithole. Been there. Not impressed.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Democrats created this Russia/Putin is the enemy of America narrative, hacking elections, Collusion with Trump, sanctions, etc. ever since Hillary lost the election. Dems had to blame someone for losing and they chose Russia and Putin.. The Republicans and Trump didn't start this Russia hate campaign the Democrats did...

If I was Putin I'd be pissed off and dis America as well at this point.. Russia hasn't harmed America and they didn't rig our elections...

Kraken obviously you don't know your recent political history.. Too bad I have to spell it out for you like a child...
    Well at least you have put in writing you are a braindead follower who hates America and supports Russia. Leave the country pussy.

First 1234 Last