JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Trump not to be messed with? The same pussy who dodged the draft? Ok then. Not much courage in calling in bombs from your couch when you are too scared to actually fight.

There will never be peace in the Middle East and there is no real reason to be scared of a conflict with Russia. They are a 3rd world shithole. Been there. Not impressed.
    This I agree with..

It's that damn Muslim religion.. Muslim faith is violent as hell when combined with poverty..

You clowns knock Christianity but I'll tell you if you remove the Muslim religion from the Middle East and replace it with the Christian faith there would be peace in the middle east.

That's the truth.. Not hating on the peaceful Muslims that don't have hate in their hearts though.. Like Paco on this forum.. Seems like a cool enough dude to hang out with..

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't blame Hillary if we go to war against Russia but I will blame the Media and the Democratic party for pushing this Trump/Russia collusion crap for ratings and political approval that after a year has produced nothing.. Trump was never in bed with Putin.. Hillary did blame everything on Russia though that started this mess....

Trump wanted to be friendly with Putin and Russia but now he's all about throwing sanctions on Russia and about to go to war with them.. Why? Because a small town in Syria got gassed? 2 Russian former agents got gassed in England?

I don't see grounds to go bomb the shiiiit out of Syria for that and provoke Russia/Putin into perhaps World War 3... CNN and MSNBC are sure pushing for it though.. Hmmmmm?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.... It all stinks to high heaven if you ask me...

Why should we be friendly with the communist country that continues to defy the international community, human rights and does everything to undermine our interests and allies?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Trump always talk a big game but does nothing.
    Waiting on all the bombs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Why should we be friendly with the communist country that continues to defy the international community, human rights and does everything to undermine our interests and allies?
    Cause Russia is not going anywhere, it's a world power with Nukes and it's always better to stay friendly with that.. A very cautious friendly with Russia should have happened with Trump but the blame everything on Russia politics got in the way and that happening..

Instead we are basically enemies now. That's a shame....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Did I win? Zero = under.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Remember when Trump said he wouldn’t “Telegraph” his moves? Lmao

Not that it matters. He is all talk anyway.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We ain't bombing anything.. Just posturing... Trump is gonna back out of this one.. Nobody wants to see American soldiers die if Russia responds in kind.. Trump knows that..

This is one battle Trump should bow out on and I think he will.. The message was sent again, no chemical weapons.. Let it go this time..

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

He ran on it. So I hope we do nothing, as that's the right thing anyway.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russia has been for years, in Syria fighting "terrorist regimes" such as Daesh to name a few.............

The US has been caught disguised as the“Daesh air force” on numerous occasions...........

Syria will be split by Russia and the US as Germany was.........
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Pauly gonna spill truth and people going to ignore

Cognitive dissonance

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Jibbbbbny nice guy but too simple

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

trump going to address the nation tonight, really hope we aren't going to war with syria please please please not that could be away trump get the news coverage off cohen and mueller drop some bombs on syria that would do it

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

BREAKING: President Trump has approved military strikes in Syria, administration official says - Fox

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    BREAKING: President Trump has approved military strikes in Syria, administration official says - Fox

Dropping bombs.. No more chemical weapons is the message!!!! Assad didn't get the memo the first go around maybe this time he will..

Trump had to do something.. He's doing something..

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Assad didn't gas his own people man...please stop posting nonsense

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Assad didn't gas his own people man...please stop posting nonsense
    Right he's never done that before!!! Not the last time a year ago or the time before that.. Can't possibly be Assad and has to be someone else, maybe America did it.... Lol..

Assad is the only one using Chemical weapons over the last decade and in Syria as well.. He's dirty...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Dude....he's not.

If you wanted support to invade a country or start a war, you wouldn't do it without the support of the people.

By claiming that Assad gassed his own people, what do you think happens? It starts a war that never should have happened. Dig deeper man.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Dude....he's not.

If you wanted support to invade a country or start a war, you wouldn't do it without the support of the people.

By claiming that Assad gassed his own people, what do you think happens? It starts a war that never should have happened. Dig deeper man.
    Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.. Do you know something I don't? Do you have inside Intel on this that World leaders don't? What does America get out of this act?

I don't see a good end game either way, whether we attacked or not.. Trump just said he wants to get our Troops out of Syria.. I'm sure Trump didn't want this to happen.. He's got enough to worry about right now.. Trying to meet up with Kim and North Korea..

World is a mess that's all I know..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

All day yesterday Simple Jibby was saying if we bombed Syria it would be a bad move, ,and then he went on to say there would be no strikes

Today after the strikes Simple Jibby is praising Trump saying he had to do something

Literally cannot make this shit up

It's all separated by one fukking page.

The Kraken

Sour what's going on?

We create a narrative to gain public support for a war, or "war", demolish Syria and split the land and resources with Russia?

If so, I could get on board with that

At the end of the day, you're either growing stronger or your enemy is growing stronger

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    All day yesterday Simple Jibby was saying if we bombed Syria it would be a bad move, ,and then he went on to say there would be no strikes

Today after the strikes Simple Jibby is praising Trump saying he had to do something

Literally cannot make this shit up

It's all separated by one fukking page.
    I didn't want us to bomb Syria and get more involved in the Middle East.. Since it happened I had a change of mind and thought it out.. Trump and America has to look like we are not push overs.. We sent a message last year and sending a stronger one this go around to Assad...

It's limited and well debated in Congress and among European allies.. I'm ok with it now.. Gives Kim and NK something to think about along with all the other Arab Middle East Countries from getting silly with Chemical weapons..

Probably a good move now and I stand corrected...

The Kraken

You're more fickle than a female in a nail salon

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Sour what's going on?

We create a narrative to gain public support for a war, or "war", demolish Syria and split the land and resources with Russia?

If so, I could get on board with that

At the end of the day, you're either growing stronger or your enemy is growing stronger
    The people who would gain strength are the ones knocking down the walls for the globalism agends...not simply for the sake of countries getting stronger. I don't believe that Syria is a true enemy and Assad is not bad as advertised. This is using power to steal and kill innocents. I cannot get on board with a lie.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

At ease men, this bombing was a love tap, no casualties reported.. Bombed a bunch of empty targets.. Overrated..

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Remember when Trump said he wouldn’t “Telegraph” his moves? Lmao

Not that it matters. He is all talk anyway.
    Remember he said JOBS?

How'd that turn out?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

^ Great, business is healthier than ever. You think he can turn around Obama' failures in 1 year while being attacked from all angles? Considering all the deep state hate, the man is easily the most accomplished in our lifetime. I think objectively he did more in 1 year than any president I've known, and I'm not that young.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    ^ Great, business is healthier than ever. You think he can turn around Obama' failures in 1 year while being attacked from all angles? Considering all the deep state hate, the man is easily the most accomplished in our lifetime. I think objectively he did more in 1 year than any president I've known, and I'm not that young.
    Obama was the greatest president any of you racist fukks will ever live to see. Of course, the alt right predictably tries to tarnish his legacy because we'll, he wasn't white and he was a liberal

The true sign of a great leader is his exit strategy, the product he hands off to the next in charge and it is undeniable that Trump has faced zero trials or tribulations to the magnitude that O or W faced, and Obama overcame two and American thrived under him

And he handed off a white hot economy and the keys to a nation that was better off than it had ever been

100% fact and the history books will tell of Obamas greatness and Trumps revolving door of top cabinet members. Honestly in 3 years time after trump is done his greatest accomplishment may actually be bombing some empty airfields in Syria

I have no doubt you guys are nazi sympathizers and holocaust deniers as well
    Last edited by The Kraken; 04-14-18 at 10:35 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Syrian air defense intercepted 71 missiles.
    Pentagon denies any interceptions.
    https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/0...-the-russians/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Obama was the greatest president any of you racist fukks will ever live to see. Of course, the alt right predictably tries to tarnish his legacy because we'll, he wasn't white and he was a liberal

The true sign of a great leader is his exit strategy, the product he hands off to the next in charge and it is undeniable that Trump has faced zero trials or tribulations to the magnitude that O or W faced, and Obama overcame two and American thrived under him

And he handed off a white hot economy and the keys to a nation that was better off than it had ever been

100% fact and the history books will tell of Obamas greatness and Trumps revolving door of top cabinet members. Honestly in 3 years time after trump is done his greatest accomplishment may actually be bombing some empty airfields in Syria

Obama tanked and almost destroyed this Country in the last few years of his Presidency... America was a mess.. Middle Class got shiiiit on by Obama.. His healthcare was a disaster.. Isis was threatening.. Economy stagnant.. Racial tensions exploding...

Obama was GARBAGE!!!!! Trump fixing all the shiiit now...

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

LOL. This is a lib-retard story. GDP growth in Obama's last quarter was a pathetic .5% and that is AFTER quantitative easing and $9 trillion in added debt. By the tale of the tape(judging by facts) Obama will go down as one of the worse POTUS's in US history among the the 2 term POTUS's. Probably dead last.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Geez, I guess most people want to see the world burn.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    LOL. This is a lib-retard story. GDP growth in Obama's last quarter was a pathetic .5% and that is AFTER quantitative easing and $9 trillion in added debt. By the tale of the tape(judging by facts) Obama will go down as one of the worse POTUS's in US history among the the 2 term POTUS's. Probably dead last.
    You harbor a lot of hatred and you've clearly boughten in to it but it doesn't change the truth. History will show that after all the alt-right rhetoric about Obama dies down, he was a President of the people and one of the greatest Presidents ever.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Obama tanked and almost destroyed this Country in the last few years of his Presidency... America was a mess.. Middle Class got shiiiit on by Obama.. His healthcare was a disaster.. Isis was threatening.. Economy stagnant.. Racial tensions exploding...

Obama was GARBAGE!!!!! Trump fixing all the shiiit now...
    The fact you say Trump is fixing shit is a 100% guarantee that Trump is fukking shit up.

I don't even have the time to go back over the last week to find all the dumb shit you've said that was 100% wrong and I proved you wrong on all of it. You need to post less and read more

You are the exact type of person Trump was campaigning to, very simple

The Kraken

Roy on the other hand is well-educated and pretty intelligent but he bought into the hatred and he is unable to escape it. Pretty sad to see

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Russia cares to a point of selling more antimissile defense systems to syria. Trump might even get a cut from the deal. 8 targets with 3 injured sounds like a show off bombardment. Compare to desert storm bombardment operation for instance. Chill people, trump just needs to fire some people from the office again and thats the reason for these news

First 1234 Last